Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:13:08 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Zerovert - First Truly & Only Anonymous Coin with Zerocoin | Mandatory Upgrade !  (Read 50926 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Lucky - Luciano

Activity: 711
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 05:03:39 PM

I'm not going to knock Zerovert's tech, I'm a layman and not qualified to comment. But I still have yet to have seen proof this coin is from Poramin, I messaged him on Facebook to see if it was true but no answer and the Vertcoin account is still silent for months yet it shows it logged on in October so he clearly hasn't forgotten his password. Couple with the fact the whois for zerovert is anonymous while Vertcoin's website is open registrar, I think we just need more answers and transparency, especially in an era where it looks like people's privacy is being eroded every day and giving people false hope of anonymity is dangerous.
     Alleged Poramin Insom (at least that's the name of account) has appeared on Vertcoin thread and said:
Hello Vertans,

I'm a vertcoin developer. You may know or not know that "Vertcoin" account was banned due to giveaway issue. I will responsible for every question regarding Vertcoin development. If you have questions, please don't hesitate to ask questions in here or in Reddit. I will try to answer and update the Vertcoin development as soon as possible.

Regards
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 05:09:58 PM

I'm not going to knock Zerovert's tech, I'm a layman and not qualified to comment. But I still have yet to have seen proof this coin is from Poramin, I messaged him on Facebook to see if it was true but no answer and the Vertcoin account is still silent for months yet it shows it logged on in October so he clearly hasn't forgotten his password. Couple with the fact the whois for zerovert is anonymous while Vertcoin's website is open registrar, I think we just need more answers and transparency, especially in an era where it looks like people's privacy is being eroded every day and giving people false hope of anonymity is dangerous.
     Alleged Poramin Insom (at least that's the name of account) has appeared on Vertcoin thread and said:
Hello Vertans,

I'm a vertcoin developer. You may know or not know that "Vertcoin" account was banned due to giveaway issue. I will responsible for every question regarding Vertcoin development. If you have questions, please don't hesitate to ask questions in here or in Reddit. I will try to answer and update the Vertcoin development as soon as possible.

Regards

How does Btctalk handle account bans? Are you still able to log in to your account after being banned because user Vertcoin did login in October. Poramin was created a few days later. Although it is possible maybe he logged into Vert for the first time it October and hadn't realized he was banned months back? That could explain the short time period between him coming back and making a new account.
Poramin Insom

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 05:16:03 PM

Hello Vertans,

Regards

How does Btctalk handle account bans? Are you still able to log in to your account after being banned because user Vertcoin did login in October. Poramin was created a few days later. Although it is possible maybe he logged into Vert for the first time it October and hadn't realized he was banned months back? That could explain the short time period between him coming back and making a new account.

You can login, but you cannot do anything aka "watching".
CaptainCrapper

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 05:16:35 PM

Well, I seem to have solved my previous mining issues... but I still can't get this scrypt-n algorithm to work. Boggles my mind.
SecondsOld

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 05:17:43 PM

Anybody able to get coins out of HashMonster?  I can't withdraw my coins and support is not responding.
Lucky - Luciano

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 05:42:18 PM

Well, I seem to have solved my previous mining issues... but I still can't get this scrypt-n algorithm to work. Boggles my mind.
     'Will you my Vertminer .conf file? User guide for merged mining Vertcoin + Zerovert : http://simplevert.com/configuration_guide  .
Lucky - Luciano

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 05:52:26 PM

Hello Vertans,

Regards

Unpleasant . Is the ban permanent or will be removed at the expiration of a certain time?
Poramin Insom

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 05:54:49 PM

Hello Vertans,

Regards

Unpleasant . Is the ban permanent or will be removed at the expiration of a certain time?

I don't know either, I have sent an email to moderator since it was banned, but no reply at all.
CaptainCrapper

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 06:00:41 PM
Last edit: November 08, 2014, 06:11:54 PM by CaptainCrapper

'Will you my Vertminer .conf file? User guide for merged mining Vertcoin + Zerovert : http://simplevert.com/configuration_guide  .

Thanks! Looks idiot-proof... perfect for me. LOL! Cheers!  Wink

Edit: Not idiot proof enough... I'll wait for the patch.
nonny12

Activity: 362

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 07:17:08 PM

'Will you my Vertminer .conf file? User guide for merged mining Vertcoin + Zerovert : http://simplevert.com/configuration_guide  .

This thread might help.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=416572.msg4519495#msg4519495
lmmjvsd

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 07:59:09 PM

aAG52VKNcqdP4FKJtRe2bS9kaXTmABqr9o
share on FB and TW but nothing ..... Huh Huh
oranges411

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 08:38:58 PM
Last edit: November 09, 2014, 05:45:40 PM by oranges411

Anybody able to get coins out of HashMonster?  I can't withdraw my coins and support is not responding.

Same Almost no one is using it anymore anway.
It shows my withdraw as confirmed but nothing has showed up in my wallet.  It's been hours.

;Edit, Please put https://hashmonster.net/zero back on the list
It came through, problem on my end and probably the other guy's end as well.  The guy who runs the pool seems to also run suprnova as I can see from earlier in this thread.  He's one of the most trustworthy pool operators
https://hashmonster.net/zero
leiman

Activity: 46

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 08:49:03 PM

'Will you my Vertminer .conf file? User guide for merged mining Vertcoin + Zerovert : http://simplevert.com/configuration_guide  .

Thanks! Looks idiot-proof... perfect for me. LOL! Cheers!  Wink

This thread might help.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=416572.msg4519495#msg4519495

Try this with kernel zuikkis :
http://blog.supercrypt.co/2014/03/latest-sgminer-compiled-from-veox.html
I am getting 340Kh/s per card from my asus 7950  and 360 KH/s from 280x
7950 :
engine : 1100
memory : 1650
volts : 1100
temp : 66-70
fan rpm : 35%

280x :
engine : 1020
memory : 1500
volts : 1100
here is my .bat settings :
sgminer.exe -o stratum+tcp://ca.simplemulti.com:3344 -u xxxxx -p xxxxx --nfactor 11 -w 256 --thread-concurrency 8193 --xintensity 4 -g 2 --lookup-gap 2 --expiry 1 --scan-time 1 --queue 0 --kernel zuikkis
Lucky - Luciano

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 09:01:36 PM
Last edit: November 08, 2014, 09:12:10 PM by Lucky - Luciano

This is my vert.conf file for 4 graphic card 7970 + 3 X 7950:

{
"pools" : [
   {
      "url" : "stratum+tcp://ca.simplevert.com:3343",
      "user" : "VuyanD5w9zwfTcXDac2ymyCFPEiA8bJhmC.worker17",
      "pass" : "xy76"
   }
]
"intensity" : "13,13,13,13",
"vectors" : "1,1,1,1",
"worksize" : "256,256,256,256",
"kernel" : "scrypt,scrypt,scrypt,scrypt",
"lookup-gap" : "2,2,2,2",
"thread-concurrency" : "8192,8192,8192,8192",
"shaders" : "2048,1792,1792,1792",
"gpu-engine" : "1080,1138,1138,1138",
"gpu-fan" : "0-85,0-85,0-85,0-85",
"gpu-memclock" : "1250,1250,1425,1250",
"gpu-memdiff" : "0,0,0,0",
"gpu-powertune" : "20,20,20,20",
"gpu-vddc" : "1.200,1.225,1.175,1.175",
"temp-cutoff" : "95,95,95,95",
"temp-overheat" : "85,85,85,85",
"temp-target" : "75,75,75,75",
"api-mcast-port" : "4028",
"api-port" : "4028",
"expiry" : "120",
"gpu-dyninterval" : "7",
"gpu-platform" : "0",
"gpu-threads" : "2",
"log" : "5",
"no-pool-disable" : true,
"queue" : "1",
"scan-time" : "30",
"scrypt-vert" : true,
"temp-hysteresis" : "3",
"shares" : "0",
"auto-fan" : true,
"kernel-path" : "/usr/local/bin"
}

If you can not make a .conf file I can send it by e-mail.
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2014, 09:58:40 PM

Anybody able to get coins out of HashMonster?  I can't withdraw my coins and support is not responding.

What is not working ?

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
hammer24p

Activity: 63
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 11:06:21 PM

wallet not working on rebot
nonny12

Activity: 362

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 11:15:02 PM
Last edit: November 08, 2014, 11:36:16 PM by nonny12

Im on windows and had the same issue. Worked after deleting the blockchain folder in AppData/Roaming.

Same here. Still did not receive giveaway  Undecided

a9WkmxGAxT5TXhb9VbL9qephFEtSbXhY6x
bangomatic
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 11:38:50 PM

Im on windows and had the same issue. Worked after deleting the blockchain folder in AppData/Roaming.

Same here. Still did not receive giveaway  Undecided

Same here. If I close the wallet (windows) it will not reopen. I have to delete everything except wallet.dat, and re-install.  

Still, no giveaway coins have been sent.  
replicator

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 12:25:09 AM

Starting with the -reindex parameter takes care of the wallet issue.
Lucky - Luciano

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 12:31:58 AM

Starting with the -reindex parameter takes care of the wallet issue.
   Reindex? It's impossible. Wallet can not be opened. How do enter - reindex? After the second start wallet writes: "zerovert –qt.exe has stoped working“.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: