Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:13:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Zerovert - First Truly & Only Anonymous Coin with Zerocoin | Mandatory Upgrade !  (Read 50926 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
voephilis

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 10:37:02 AM

Still no coins from the "coin giveaway".

scam?

WTF? he said they would or where dones days ago. no I know got any.  Undecided

Go to reddit. There's a tipping thread, too. /r/zerovert
I've received some yesterday. Cheers

so let`s try it there Smiley thanks
zerovert (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 02:41:39 PM

UPDATE: Please update wallet to newest version from https://github.com/Zerovert/Zerovert/releases/latest
nonny12

Activity: 362
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 07:32:40 PM

UPDATE: Please update wallet to newest version from https://github.com/Zerovert/Zerovert/releases/latest

Awesome. Is there any how to for using the 'Zerocoin' tab in the new wallet?
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2014, 07:49:03 PM

i've updated https://hashmonster.net/zero to the latest wallet too

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
zerovert (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 03:14:31 AM

i've updated https://hashmonster.net/zero to the latest wallet too

Thank you so much.
zerovert (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 04:00:06 AM

Awesome. Is there any how to for using the 'Zerocoin' tab in the new wallet?

We will update the instruction soon, please keep in touch.
fonyo

Activity: 304
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 09:08:48 AM

I get a wallet error after minting and spending. I've posted this to reddit as well.

First Window says:

"Warning: error reading wallet.dat! All keys read correctly, but transaction data or address book entries might be missing or incorrect." Clicked OK then Zerovert-qt closes.

2nd error pops up:

"A fatal error occurred. zerovert can no longer continue safely and will quit."

Exception: St12out_of_range

vector::_M_range_check

C:\......zerovert-qt.exe in Runaway exception

Any ideas about this error?
Cheers
zerovert (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 09:30:18 AM

I get a wallet error after minting and spending. I've posted this to reddit as well.

First Window says:

"Warning: error reading wallet.dat! All keys read correctly, but transaction data or address book entries might be missing or incorrect." Clicked OK then Zerovert-qt closes.

2nd error pops up:

Cheers

Have u clicked mint and then click spend immediately ?
fonyo

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 10:11:28 AM
Last edit: November 17, 2014, 12:04:14 PM by fonyo

First Window says:

2nd error pops up:

Cheers

Have u clicked mint and then click spend immediately ?

No. I had 9 ZeroVert. Pressed mint (+entered password), waited until I received the long TX, pressed spend (+entered password) and waited again until I received it and repeated the whole process for all of them.

I was patient and don't think I could even press spend immediately after minting because the wallet hangs as soon as you press one of the buttons.

Looking at the debug file: "2014-11-17 10:02:47 ERROR: CTransaction::CheckTransaction() : COIN SPEND TX DID NOT VERIFY!" And I only see one long TX over and over. Cheers
TheCoinFinder
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2014, 11:52:48 AM

No. I had 9 ZeroVert. Pressed mint (+entered password), waited until I received the long TX, pressed spend (+entered password) and waited again until I received it and repeated the whole process for all of them.

I was patient and don't think I could even press spend immediately after minting because the wallet hangs as soon as you press one of the buttons.

Looking at the debug file: "2014-11-17 10:02:47 ERROR: CTransaction::CheckTransaction() : COIN SPEND TX DID NOT VERIFY!" And I only see one long TX over and over. Cheers

So you can't open the wallet now? Or you have lost them, or do they all still appear?

.Deviant.io.                ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄
             ▄█▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄
           ██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
         ▄█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐█▄
        ▐█░░░▄████████████████▄░░
        █▌░░███▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▌▐█
        █▌░░█████▌  ▐▄▄   ██████░▐█
        ██░░▀██████████████████░▒██
        ▄██▄▄███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀███▄░▄███▄
     ▄██▓▓▓██▓▓███▀▀▒▒▒▀▀███▓▓██▓▓▓▓██
    ▐█▓▓▓▓█▓██▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▀████▓█▓▓▓
    ▀███████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀█▒▒▒████████▀
      ▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄█▀▒▒█▒██▀▒████▀
      ▐█▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▓▓▓▒▀▒▒▒▒▓██▓█▌
      ██▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓████▓▒▒▒▓▓▒███▓█▌
      ▐█▓██▒▒▒▒███▀▒▒▒█▌▓▓▓██▀▒██▓█▌
       ██▒█▌▒▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▌▓██▀▒▒▒▒█▒██
        ██▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒██
         ▀█▓▓██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▓▓█▀
           ▀██▒▀█████▄█████▀▓██▀
         ▄▄▓▓▓█████▄▄▓▄▄█████▓▓▄▄

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▀▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓        ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓               ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓               ▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▄▄         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓         ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀      ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌

░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓²         ` ║▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓              ╢▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓Γ    ▓╥  ╓▓┐    ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓     ╙`   ╙     ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓╥   ─,,  ,,─   ╓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓   `▓▓▓▀        ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▌            ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓       ,▄▄▓▓   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▄,▄▄   ▐▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▀ '▀▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▓▀▀▀       ▄▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀       ▄▄▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▄,▄▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
fonyo

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 12:03:34 PM

So you can't open the wallet now? Or you have lost them, or do they all still appear?

I deleted everything (but made a backup of all the files first) except the wallet.dat.
Now wallet gets stuck at "10 days behind" but still usable. 2.xxx ZVTC left on it.
zerovert (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 12:16:53 PM

I deleted everything (but made a backup of all the files first) except the wallet.dat.
Now wallet gets stuck at "10 days behind" but still usable. 2.xxx ZVTC left on it.

We are fixing the bug, and will release a new wallet in a couple hours. Please stay in touch.
fonyo

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 12:23:35 PM

We are fixing the bug, and will release a new wallet in a couple hours. Please stay in touch.

Thanks, very prompt answer. Should I revert back to the old files I deleted (got rid of everything except the wallet.dat) or just leave it be?
zerovert (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 12:27:53 PM

Thanks, very prompt answer. Should I revert back to the old files I deleted (got rid of everything except the wallet.dat) or just leave it be?

You can delete other files except wallet.dat Smiley It won't work right now due to the way we calculatae accumulator still wrong. We will release fixing soon.
shmegal325i

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 03:45:02 PM

I also haven't received my coins from the giveaway yet. Been over a week. Was emailed back saying they will be sent and also tweeted back about them being sent later that night :/
Anise

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 04:41:36 PM

I also haven't received my coins from the giveaway yet. Been over a week. Was emailed back saying they will be sent and also tweeted back about them being sent later that night :/

Me either. Is this just BS? Working wallet too?
shmegal325i

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 05:01:11 PM

Me either. Is this just BS? Working wallet too?

Ya my wallet works fine.
zerovert (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 06:28:50 PM

Please checked the wallet from  https://github.com/Zerovert/Zerovert/releases/latest , we have fixed the problem already.
fonyo

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 07:22:46 PM

Please checked the wallet from  https://github.com/Zerovert/Zerovert/releases/latest , we have fixed the problem already.

So that means I've lost all the minted ZeroVert? Basically all my coins...
shmegal325i

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 07:39:06 PM

So are we going to get our coins from the giveaway?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: