Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:28:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [*BLITZ*] Blitz Coin| BlitzNodes | BlitzPay| TheViralExchange | BlitzMM |  (Read 164214 times)
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 12:12:47 AM

the roadmap must copy from stealthcoin(xst).
so it's a scam or just a copycat coin

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
ocupy (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

OCUPY DEV

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 01:55:19 AM

--------------------------------------UPDATE----------------------------------------------

Im aware that some people do not fully understand the vision/direction behind OCUPY. So I have created a high level architectural overview of the OCUPY platform.

Most of the main features in the design are already under development. Expect to see some features delivered very soon.

Everyone has put their faith in us and we will not let you down. All of the below features WILL be delivered. More details regarding each component will be released as they are ready to enter Beta Testing. We will not be pumping/promoting releases for 2 months, we will pre-announce with a very short window.

ocupy (OP)

OCUPY DEV

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 02:04:58 AM

Feel free to post any questions......
DonQuijote
Legendary

Activity: 1551
Merit: 1002

♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚&#

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 02:16:16 AM

I have a questions Smiley
What is your first step(develop)? and when will be available
Thanks
*I follow you https://twitter.com/ocupycoin Wink

THE INGENIOUS GENTLEMAN DON QUIXOTE OF LA MANCHA
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚♝♞♜ BTC tip: 39gUUFdJBdKWXnLoh3PMNX9eUz3DwakBKq
ocupy (OP)

OCUPY DEV

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 03:20:35 AM

Thanks

The first feature we will deliver is LiteChain, its the building block of the whole network. At the same time we will deliver a HTML5 wallet and OCUPY.net integration.

The next step is to deliver the Decentralized Marketplace, then the Decentralized Exchange.

We are working on many smaller projects that will be delivered in parallel to the main ones. Such as Mobile Apps, Payment Gateway, Payment services, Privacy Features etc

We want to make OCUPY the biggest revolution in Digital Currency's since Bitcoin. Not by further diluting the market cap of Bitcoin but by bringing in new investors and users of digital currency's. ADOPTION!

This will not be achieved by delivering solid Tech or innovative anon features, it will be achieved through marketing, increasing the exposure and use of Digital Currency's.

We have some great marketing people involved that are here because they believe in the dream. We will be implementing a marketing strategy never seen in Crypto before. Mass Social Media marketing, Paid advertisements on Twitter and Facebook, Press Release syndication through real media channels, Mass giveaways plus other methods I cannot disclose.

Not to mention we have not begun to target the Occupy community. We want to make sure the platform is fit for purpose before we do, as I expect a wave of new users to descend upon OCUPY.net.

Benny

ocupy (OP)

OCUPY DEV

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 03:27:03 AM

Thanks

I just realised that I did not directly answer your questions. We should have LiteChain ready for Beta Testing by next week. But we will not give dates until we are 1000% sure we can deliver** moolah Cough Cough.
mxxxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2310

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 07:32:55 AM

Many alts started going in right direction and many have similar goals, this is the best way for quick adoption

Good devs behind, waiting for deliveries

mxxxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2310

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 07:37:25 AM

--------------------------------------UPDATE----------------------------------------------

Im aware that some people do not fully understand the vision/direction behind OCUPY. So I have created a high level architectural overview of the OCUPY platform.

Most of the main features in the design are already under development. Expect to see some features delivered very soon.

Everyone has put their faith in us and we will not let you down. All of the below features WILL be delivered. More details regarding each component will be released as they are ready to enter Beta Testing. We will not be pumping/promoting releases for 2 months, we will pre-announce with a very short window.

I like the architecture and see the light in the tunnel

Keep up good work

Thanks

Hoganye

Activity: 625
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 07:38:35 AM

between this and website looks like your working hard. keep it up.
Crypto privacy

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 08:42:57 AM

We are working extremely hard on ocupy's platform.

Please can you everyone retweet and get us added onto Crypsty and Poloniex exchanges https://twitter.com/ocupycoin/status/557455973221425152

Also sign up the Crypto's social network platform www.ocupy.net

███████████████▄▄▄                     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄                     ▄█████▀
████████████████████▄                ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄                 ▄█████▀
              ▀▀█████▄             ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
                 █████▌          ▄█████▀ ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄         ▄█████▀
                 ▐█████        ▄█████▀     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
                 █████▌      ▄█████▀         ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
              ▄▄█████▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████████▀
████████████████████▀    ▄█████▀     ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▀
███████████████▀▀▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█▀
                                    ▀███████▀
                                      ▀███▀
                                        ▀
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
.◆ ◆ ◆ ONE TOKEN TO MOVE ANYTHING ANYWHERE ◆ ◆ ◆.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
Poly#Crypto

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 11:07:27 AM
Last edit: January 20, 2015, 12:00:31 PM by Poly#Crypto

Thanks for the explanation. Looks plausible.

RT please: https://twitter.com/Polycrypto/status/557507427579736064
ocupy (OP)

OCUPY DEV

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 01:34:48 PM

Many alts started going in right direction and many have similar goals, this is the best way for quick adoption

Good devs behind, waiting for deliveries

Thanks Mxxxxxx

Its great to have yourself and Fibre involved. Alt Coins are going to play a big part in the success of the platform.
ocupy (OP)

OCUPY DEV

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 01:37:25 PM

I like the architecture and see the light in the tunnel

Keep up good work

Thanks

Thanks,

This is not just smoke and mirrors, we can really deliver this architecture. You will notice that we do not sit on Bitcointalk all day pumping our project, we rather be in code mode working for everyone.

We have additional innovative tech that we have not mentioned, so we keep our competitive edge. But you are going to see us deliver features never seen in crypto before.

ocupy (OP)

OCUPY DEV

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 02:00:13 PM

between this and website looks like your working hard. keep it up.

We sure are, OCUPY.net took 2 months with 2 developers working full time. If I had to put a figure on the development cost it would far exceed 10k. All without asking you the investors for a cent.
DonQuijote
Legendary

Activity: 1551
Merit: 1002

♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚&#

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 02:06:26 PM

Thanks

The first feature we will deliver is LiteChain, its the building block of the whole network. At the same time we will deliver a HTML5 wallet and OCUPY.net integration.

The next step is to deliver the Decentralized Marketplace, then the Decentralized Exchange.

We are working on many smaller projects that will be delivered in parallel to the main ones. Such as Mobile Apps, Payment Gateway, Payment services, Privacy Features etc

We want to make OCUPY the biggest revolution in Digital Currency's since Bitcoin. Not by further diluting the market cap of Bitcoin but by bringing in new investors and users of digital currency's. ADOPTION!

This will not be achieved by delivering solid Tech or innovative anon features, it will be achieved through marketing, increasing the exposure and use of Digital Currency's.

We have some great marketing people involved that are here because they believe in the dream. We will be implementing a marketing strategy never seen in Crypto before. Mass Social Media marketing, Paid advertisements on Twitter and Facebook, Press Release syndication through real media channels, Mass giveaways plus other methods I cannot disclose.

Not to mention we have not begun to target the Occupy community. We want to make sure the platform is fit for purpose before we do, as I expect a wave of new users to descend upon OCUPY.net.

Benny

Good answer, thanks for your time

THE INGENIOUS GENTLEMAN DON QUIXOTE OF LA MANCHA
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚♝♞♜ BTC tip: 39gUUFdJBdKWXnLoh3PMNX9eUz3DwakBKq
niki25
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 02:22:09 PM
Last edit: January 20, 2015, 02:48:50 PM by niki25

registered as niki25 in ocupy.net.
To be part of the 1btc raffle,
I also like what you are working here, i will follow closely.
Just bought some Ocupy on Bittrex.
One question, as im senior member here, will you make me senior member in ocupy.net?
Thank you. I forgot, also following you on twitter
ocupy (OP)

OCUPY DEV

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 03:47:45 PM
Last edit: January 20, 2015, 04:22:18 PM by ocupy

registered as niki25 in ocupy.net.
To be part of the 1btc raffle,
I also like what you are working here, i will follow closely.
Just bought some Ocupy on Bittrex.
One question, as im senior member here, will you make me senior member in ocupy.net?
Thank you. I forgot, also following you on twitter

Hi Niki25,

Welcome to OCUPY

Thats correct. We are doing a promotion while in Beta, BitcoinTalk Senior Members and above will be able to bring their level with them.

The levels translate as

Senior member = Senior Member

Hero member = Elite Member

Legendary = Still under discussion (Maybe the first Legendary member to approach us can choose the title that will be used)

PreMine

Dont forget we have 145k OCUPY from the premine. 100k of this is held by one of the most trusted members here OCminer. The premine will be distributed to the crypto and also the Occupy community. Coins will also be donated to any other worthy causes. THIS WILL HAPPEN SLOWLY SO IT DOES NOT NEGATIVELY AFFECT THE OCUPY MARKET.

The premine will be distributed through Social Media Tipping, Social Media Giveaways, Earning coins on the OCUPY.net platform. Some will also be converted to BTC (Off the exchange) and used to purchase goods such as iPads to giveaway. Sometimes you gain more exposure by giving away products in demand. We have an active 1 BTC giveaway funded by my team as the price of OCUPY is very undervalued at this time. A bitcoin giveaway will also bring more exposure.
ocupy (OP)

OCUPY DEV

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 06:11:48 PM

-----------------------------------------------------------------DEVELOPMENT UPDATE-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many people have been requesting a shoutbox or somewhere that everyone can chat together.

We will be pushing out an update today, which includes the OCUPY Chat Shoutbox. I don't like the name shoutbox so this may change.

LiteChain

We are very close to having a beta release ready, this project is a huge one. This component will be the bridge between many of our services and the OCUPY Blockchain. It needs do be secure, scalable and bug free before we bring it to the masses.
ocupy (OP)

OCUPY DEV

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 06:15:20 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------UPDATE----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please help us get added to Cryptsy by retweeting the below.

https://twitter.com/ocupycoin/status/557591130448330752

Please also direct tweet any of the below.

https://twitter.com/cryptsy

https://twitter.com/Horusisthesun

https://twitter.com/bit_john

You can also go onto their website and ask them in the troll box.

http://cryptsy.com

Thanks

SecretsOfCrypto

Activity: 466
Merit: 250

Twitter Follow for no BS crypto: @SecretsOfCrypto

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 06:23:00 PM

Nice pump, I bought your coin on c-cex thinking it was a good choice after talking to the dev. Unfortunately the community wasn't trading much, c-cex delists the coins and my coins go bye bye  Sad
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: