Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 10:47:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [*BLITZ*] Blitz Coin| BlitzNodes | BlitzPay| TheViralExchange | BlitzMM |  (Read 164218 times)
mxxxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 12:31:57 AM
Last edit: May 09, 2015, 01:00:50 AM by mxxxxxx

Update

BlitzPay Android app released

https://slack-files.com/T02LAJBUW-F04Q738EZ-3d12c32141

3rdStryker

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 02:41:15 PM

Free coins in 6 hours!! Roll Eyes  join http://slackinvite.supernet.org/ and join blitz chanel
BTC_Hopeful

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 06:10:09 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2015, 06:21:34 PM by BTC_Hopeful

https://i.imgur.com/oKBXcnm.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/iJv3eXM.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/kdtWKrU.png
https://i.imgur.com/vWXVuDJ.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/o5EcjYd.jpg

I should probably mention, the lead Dev, Killakem didn't have to "give back" any pre-mine. He is distributing it over slack to bring awareness to Blitz. It just show's you how straight up and honest he and his team are.

Come join at the SNET slack, channel #Blitz. Sign-up is here --> http://slackinvite.supernet.org/
xrobesx

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 04:16:08 AM

exciting few days for Blitz!

Successful airdrop in Blitz Slack channel today. Over 40k Blitz were given away!

Make sure you try out the Blitzpay Android and Google Chrome app.
sigwo

Activity: 656
Merit: 500

Go Jupiter!

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2015, 08:38:50 AM

Looks good! Can't wait to start getting the benefits of BDN and the nodes system. Smiley
clovis A.
Legendary

Activity: 1206

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 12:34:04 PM

Looks good! Can't wait to start getting the benefits of BDN and the nodes system. Smiley

That makes two of us sigwo!!

Thanks to everyone who dropped by for free coins yesterday!! In my eyes, it was a huge success...... just the beginning of something very special imo Smiley

NWweight:1,710,457

|
|
s i a
|
|
|
|
|
Cloud storage is about to change
                          Are you ready?
Djentriser

Activity: 223

🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 12:59:14 PM

sorry if it was explained somewhere already, but how does one gets his tipped BLITZ from slack to his wallet?

clovis A.
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 01:37:07 PM

sorry if it was explained somewhere already, but how does one gets his tipped BLITZ from slack to his wallet?

It's as easy as sending the word "help" in a direct message to @blitzbot. All the instructions for withdrawal are there.

Pretty simple man, there's more help in Slack if you need it Smiley

|
|
s i a
|
|
|
|
|
                          Are you ready?
mxxxxxx
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 07:33:11 AM

Op updated with latest links and new block explorer

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=848186.0

clovis A.
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 11:52:05 AM

Op updated with latest links and new block explorer

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=848186.0

Sigwo's explorer is super sharp, I love it!! If you're in Slack, Sigwo deserves a few extra tips from @blitzbot!!

Thanks @sigwo..... I'm also looking forward to your Blitz pistaker..... http://pistaker.com/

Your time and effort is greatly appreciated dude!!

NWweight:2,327,497

|
|
s i a
|
|
|
|
|
                          Are you ready?
Crypto privacy

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 12:40:42 PM
Last edit: May 12, 2015, 03:25:49 PM by Crypto privacy

Ocupy coin is now called Blitz

Ocupy.net is reborn as Bitalize.com

Blockchain Delivery Network (BDN)

The BDN will power the next generation of applications that must query the blockchain without downloading it. The BDN network exposes the blockchain through a REST API that can be accessed without authentication. The Blockchain Delivery Network will be distributed, scalable and resiliant. The BDN Network builds ontop of the actively developed Bitpay technology stack. The BDN network will have no single point of failure and will try to promote decentralization via educating users on running their own node locally.

Eventually all 31 coins listed on Bitalize.com will be hosted on the BDN network. All applications developed for the BDN will be available to coin devs and their communities. This will increase the adoption and usage of the platform, while improving the security and making Web based wallets obselete.

BlitzNodes

The BDN network will comprise of user operated nodes, this will ensure the network is distributed and impossible to take down. Node operators will earn revenue for running a node, this revenue will come from increased transaction fee's on any application utilizing the BDN network.

When the network goes live BlitzNode operators will be required to hold a minimum of 30K Blitz to host a node. This may seem high but the number of nodes in the BDN network will be limited, this is ensure the profits from running a node are not saturated. To ensure the network provides adequate performance there will be strict technical requirements, some may need to purchase low cost VPS servers. The network will grow as the usage increases, Providing several applications on over thirty blockchains will eventually generate significant revenue from transaction fees.

Our BlitzNode code is being tested internally and is in use by BlitzPay. We hope to release the BDN Beta in the next two weeks.

Please find below the first application developed for the BDN.

BlitzPay

BlitzPay is a trustless multi platform Digital Currency wallet that never transmits the users Private Key to a server. BlitzPay signs transactions locally and uses local storage to hold sensitive information. Bitalize do not have access to your private keys further reducing the level of trust required by our user base. BlitzPay does not rely on a centralized service, a user can operate a local node if required. BlitzPay is a lite wallet that does not require a full blockchain download. BlitzPay is based on the open source HD BIP32 MultiSig wallet Copay developed by Bitpay. BlitzPay will have Chrome, Android, IOS and Windows Phone Applications. See the below link for the chrome application, the mobile wallets will be release sometime in the next week.

https://mega.co.nz/#!LlM3URIS!gTNTl0oZXUtifwueKP1cpTBS1-IeNjh3iHUg4o8RKd4
**Note** This is Beta software! Do not store large amounts of Blitz, only enough for testing.

Please download the Blitz Android app and would apprieciate some feedback.

Update

Rebranded Blitz wallets and instructions

https://slack-files.com/T02LAJBUW-F04PHM3V4-90f9e3ee1e

Also download our rebranded Blitz wallets and instructions Smiley

███████████████▄▄▄                     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄                     ▄█████▀
████████████████████▄                ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄                 ▄█████▀
              ▀▀█████▄             ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
                 █████▌          ▄█████▀ ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄         ▄█████▀
                 ▐█████        ▄█████▀     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
                 █████▌      ▄█████▀         ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
              ▄▄█████▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████████▀
████████████████████▀    ▄█████▀     ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▀
███████████████▀▀▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█▀
                                    ▀███████▀
                                      ▀███▀
                                        ▀
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
.◆ ◆ ◆ ONE TOKEN TO MOVE ANYTHING ANYWHERE ◆ ◆ ◆.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
clovis A.
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 01:21:02 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2015, 02:02:53 PM by clovis A.

For those that are unaware...... at least 90% of the Blitz activity takes place in Slack. Don't worry though non-Slackers, we have love for everyone, it's just there's always so much going on over there.

In addition to the "blitz" chat, killakem has set up a "bdn_chat" for discussing the blockchain delivery network.  There's 111 members in the Blitz channel and nearly 700 active members for the superNET overall. Many great people discussing anything and everything..... there's something for everyone and the community vibe is strong.

Currently, you can send an email to the following address to get registered....  info@supernet.org

Please don't be apprehensive to join.....

peace
clovis

NWweight:47,626 <--- please stake some coins too!! Smiley

|
|
s i a
|
|
|
|
|
                          Are you ready?
clovis A.
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 12:13:00 AM
Last edit: May 17, 2015, 12:27:46 AM by clovis A.

Figured I would share a little update from killakem via the Blitz Slack channel....

killakem
Up until now we have employed no aggressive marketing tactics with fancy graphics etc

killakem
Its all on its way

killakem
We will also announce the next service to be delivered by the BlitzNode network

killakem
This is a separate service to the Blockchain Delivery Network

Additional information forthcoming.... sounds like the wheels are beginning to turn Smiley

NWweight:227,473

|
|
s i a
|
|
|
|
|
                          Are you ready?
LocoMB

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 12:49:19 PM

meh - i am not into that tried that with bitcoin from source and got a really frustrating experince because I couldn't compile it- gave up after spent a lot of time on it-
don't want that again.
at least bitcoin has an executable. So I tried running the Fibre-qt from FibreOS on my ubuntu 15.04 but I got some error messages of some missing libs so this is not so good either
so I have to run windoes or FibreOS, and I don't want to run windows only for a coin.

before I dedicate a machine extra for FibreOS maybe some of you guys can give me a hint: I want to use fibredark and in the directory on FibreOS it says fibredark, but the wallt is Fibre-qt

what's the deal with that? fibredark sounds really interesting but these different verions confuse the shit out of me.

There were two separate wallets earlier - with and without tor connections

FibreOS was released before Hybrid Tor Wallet 3.2 version(which includes both options with switch inside one wallet)

The wallet inside FibreOS includes FibreDark(tor connections) you can check it by going to console and using getpeerinfo

BTW when screensaver surprises you the password is Fibreos

You can also run FibreOS in kvm on your machine (it is portable os, your wallet is safe at shutdown, just rename iso to img if kvm needs it)

ooomph- so which one would be Hybrid Tor wallet 3.2? Fibre-qt for windows? I do have a windows 7 machine in the house but I rarely use it and I'd like to do without it, but there always are a few things where no linux solution exists, so maybe I'll try that.

mxxxxxx
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 04:57:21 PM

ooomph- so which one would be Hybrid Tor wallet 3.2? Fibre-qt for windows? I do have a windows 7 machine in the house but I rarely use it and I'd like to do without it, but there always are a few things where no linux solution exists, so maybe I'll try that.

Answered in Fibre thread, Fibre and Blitz are different projects Wink

ocupy (OP)

Activity: 210

OCUPY DEV

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2015, 09:21:07 AM

vince232

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 01:02:22 AM

you know there are many good projects out there but the big question is how dedicated is the team behind it.
how many teams have promised a good roadmap and yet never finished it?

how can you assure coin holders that you are not one of them?
clovis A.
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 11:11:02 AM
Last edit: May 21, 2015, 11:25:55 AM by clovis A.

Vince232, take a look at Fibre and ask yourself the same question! The Fibre devs are behind Blitz; they deliver what they say they will deliver!

Please voice any additional concerns you may have, but if "delivering" is your main concern, then you're golden! For more insight and information, please join the superNET Slack and tune into the #blitz channel Smiley ------> info@supernet.org

peace
clovis

NWweight:2,818,261

|
|
s i a
|
|
|
|
|
                          Are you ready?
vince232

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 04:19:40 PM

Vince232, take a look at Fibre and ask yourself the same question! The Fibre devs are behind Blitz; they deliver what they say they will deliver!

Please voice any additional concerns you may have, but if "delivering" is your main concern, then you're golden! For more insight and information, please join the superNET Slack and tune into the #blitz channel Smiley ------> info@supernet.org

peace
clovis

sorry for this question i only encountered blitz a few days ago.

if fibre devs are behind blitz. why did they create blitz instead of bringing the technology of blitz into fibre?
clovis A.
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 10:39:58 PM

peace
clovis

sorry for this question i only encountered blitz a few days ago.

if fibre devs are behind blitz. why did they create blitz instead of bringing the technology of blitz into fibre?

All good man, no worries vince!

Blitz was originally ocupy coin.... killakem(Fibre founder) and the original devs, "ocupy" and "cryptoprivacy" came to an agreement which landed killakem as the lead for the project. With this leadership change, ocupy changed to Blitz. 

The ocupy devs maintained their roles on the team and are still actively developing for Blitz. For additional details, you would have to address the devs themselves.

My advice is join Slack, check Blitz and superNET out and decide if you want to stick around. There's really no harm in dropping by just to see.... I think you'll be pleasantly surprised once you see all the activity  Smiley

clovis

|
|
s i a
|
|
|
|
|
                          Are you ready?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: