Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:51:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Auction For Our 1 Ounce Solid Gold (1 BTC) Coin #1 - Ends 20th December  (Read 8669 times)
LazerViking

Activity: 261
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 03:50:00 AM

For the record, I have been reimbursed my bitcoins.  This matter has been resolved as of 2PM 12/9.

Now just waiting on a Chikun coin.  Hopefully they should be shipping those out soon.
Coinographic (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Physical Digital Currency

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2014, 02:49:24 PM

"We are pleased to announce that today our 1 ounce gold (1 BTC) Limited edition coin has gone into production."

So were you lying when you opened the thread or are you lying now?

You guys bidding need to be careful here and make sure you read the entire thread.  There are some all too familiar types of comments being made and they usually are not good.

Not lying in anyway.  The production consists of making molds, producing prototypes, boxes, booklets, holograms.  Production of all these things and more is in progress.  Once everything is produced and approved the manufacture will make to order the gold coins using the molds that we have developed.

Due to the value of the gold and the cost of each coin to manufacture we are not going to hold these in stock, unlike our silver coins
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1348

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 03:56:35 PM

"We are pleased to announce that today our 1 ounce gold (1 BTC) Limited edition coin has gone into production."

You guys bidding need to be careful here and make sure you read the entire thread.  There are some all too familiar types of comments being made and they usually are not good.

Not lying in anyway.  The production consists of making molds, producing prototypes, boxes, booklets, holograms.  Production of all these things and more is in progress.  Once everything is produced and approved the manufacture will make to order the gold coins using the molds that we have developed.

Due to the value of the gold and the cost of each coin to manufacture we are not going to hold these in stock, unlike our silver coins

Just want to say that despite previous problems OP may have experienced, he has fulfilled his promises.
Seems like things are still delayed but the LTC coins are meant to be shipping very soon.
Only now waiting for him to sort out the BTC design competition. Smiley
monkeynuts
Legendary

Activity: 1251
Merit: 1259

MONKEYNUTS

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 09:47:49 PM

Yesterday I got a batch of the 10 LTC coins. A few of each type. Look good like the 25's did.

Wish I had the bankroll for this one !
geoffreyqp

Activity: 712
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 01:14:01 PM

Do you accept escrow for the auction?

We would happily let the funding amount be held by escrow until shipping.  It would not be possible for the rest as the gold coins are made to order and the manufacture will need to be paid in advance

Regards

They said, that escrow is accepted for the auction... so, this is fine for me.

I read it as he's only accepting escrow for the 1btc funding amount. The rest has to be paid to him so he can use it to order the coin. Clarify if im mistaken please, as i might be interested in bidding.
kodiak1120

Activity: 220

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 01:26:37 PM

I bought a few coins from this seller in the past (before the computer issues) and everything went smoothly.  I know people are suspicious, but I don't think he's out to scam anyone.  I would bid on the coin in this auction, but I'm a little low on funds at the moment.
Saigonsmokes

Activity: 334
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 03:35:40 PM

For the record, I have been reimbursed my bitcoins.  This matter has been resolved as of 2PM 12/9.

Now just waiting on a Chikun coin.  Hopefully they should be shipping those out soon.

Just so everyone knows i have recieved my 2 LA and 2 Chickun coins already, all won on an auction on LTC Talk. They are very nice coins. Coinographic is legit, i have bought 12 coins from him, things are always behind schedule by a few weeks but he always delivers. These coins are of a very high quality.
worldtreasurefinders

Activity: 315

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 05:07:52 PM

I bid 6 BTC

Architect, Anarchist, Numismatist, Crypto-Enthusiast.
worldtreasurefinders

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 10:00:28 PM

Bam! I win.  Grin

Saigonsmokes

Activity: 334

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 12:16:31 PM

Bam! I win.  Grin

Well done Worldtreasurefinders, thats a nice coin you have won there!
worldtreasurefinders

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 11:28:28 PM

Coinographic,

I received a PM with a BTC address to send payment to, but normally when I win your auctions you send me a link to a special check-out page on your website.  I would like you to confirm that you do want me to send the BTC to the address in your PM, and please re-post the BTC address in your reply so if need be, the membership here can verify when I send the money to you.

The reason for my concern is that I've already received a few fake invoices from members pretending to be you wanting me to send them 6 BTC.

worldtreasurefinders

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 04:01:18 PM

A few days back on this thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=654857

Coinographic states this:

As of today we will closed for the Christmas break.  Any funding requests or emails to us will be dealt with on our return to the office on the 28th December.

We wish you all a merry Christmas!

Thank you

And as I already stated, I've received multiple fake "invoices" from people pretending to be Coinographic giving me a BTC address to send money to.  Thus, until Coinographic replies on this thread and gives me instructions on how to proceed, I'm not sending the 6 BTC.  If it takes until the 28th of December, I'm fine with that.  I believe my caution in this regard is well warranted.

bidoh

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 04:13:00 PM

caution is good. there are loads of coinographic fakers.
Coinographic (OP)

Activity: 238

Physical Digital Currency

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2014, 01:12:46 PM

1D5rnkM1afMeL7wWVkDvBRcwnzZkBLVUgs

Please send the winning bid to this address.  When paid please forward the transaction ID and your shipping information to admin@coinographic.com.

Thank you for your business

Marry Christmas
worldtreasurefinders

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 03:19:13 PM

1D5rnkM1afMeL7wWVkDvBRcwnzZkBLVUgs

Please send the winning bid to this address.  When paid please forward the transaction ID and your shipping information to admin@coinographic.com.

Thank you for your business

Marry Christmas

Thank you!  BTC sent, email sent.  Looking forward to getting this beauty!

worldtreasurefinders

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 02:09:41 AM

Any word on timeline for shipping?  I'm eager to get this coin, thanks.

master-P

Activity: 868
Merit: 1001

https://keybase.io/masterp FREE Escrow Service

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2015, 05:09:21 AM

Did you use escrow?

Master-P's Free Escrow Service | 1% Fee for Multi-Party/Sig Campaigns | I Sign ALL of my addresses using PGP Key: https://keybase.io/masterp Verify
Tipping Address: 14PUWBwK854GLenxSa7MAuxXQUXK4DKKi5 | E-mail: masterp.bitcointalk {at} gmail {dot} com (for when/if the forum's offline)
Guide on How to Sign a Message
worldtreasurefinders

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 02:16:59 AM

Did you use escrow?

No, because I trust coinographic.  I've purchased 11 coins from them throughout the last year, and have received each one, and they have all been funded promptly.  I admit though that hearing about their cash flow problems does scare me, because I did pay them 6 BTC for this coin, which is a lot of BTC to float.

bithalo
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1017

Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 03:18:06 AM

I asked Coinographic earlier if they're still producing the silver 2B "B" and 1B "Ant" coins.  I have both on pre-order.  I haven't received a response.

We have yet to see any of the bitcoin denominations being made yet, other than a prototype of the gold 5B coin, a while ago.

It would be nice to get a response from the OP and see some pictures or confirmation of these coins in production to put people's mind's at ease.

Co-author to the Encyclopedia of Physical Bitcoins.  More details can be found at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2767515.0
Luckycoin90

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 08:51:24 PM

I was about to do a pre-order for the Silver bitcoin last week until I read that Coinographic was having Cash Flow problems and several members here have not receive their coins as promised.  That got me scared.  I am gonna sit and wait out to see if Coinographic honor their shipment to others members first. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: