Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:13:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: X11 X13 X15 with 50% more hashrate 7Mh/s on 280x or 10 Mh/s on 290x  (Read 54206 times)
mamator

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 05:37:56 PM

For me you have no excuse, if you had made a bid to release the code I would understand but this is worse than the mafia. Some people lose money with his rigs and don´t have any opportunity to win because your price is fucking crazy
say the guy who is trying to scam people by selling "his" copy of Wolf0  Grin
No matter, what is your point you made yours by trying to sell something you don't have...
anything else you could say after that has absolutely no value.... (calling other "mafia" while trying to con people is highly laughable)

I know, right? Scammer calling other people "mafia," that's funny.

I recieved an offer from "mamator" for selling wolf0's kernel fo 0.5BTC , asked him/her which exact kernel he/she is offering.. and there is no answer...

So have others; I can assure you this "mamator" has no private code of mine.
Do you want the users who make this? the price is 3 btc
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2014, 06:55:31 PM

If anyone wants a cheap rig, contact me
a real one ? Or a non-existing one ?  Grin

I can provide you with the fake photos of your rigs (well the photo aren't fake, per se )  for 1btc  Grin

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1709

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 08:20:20 PM

Yes so unless you have 100 GPUs with free electricity the 3btc is not worth the 50% speed increase, just do the math!

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Ignition75

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

www.dashpay.io

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 05:10:09 AM

Yes so unless you have 100 GPUs with free electricity the 3btc is not worth the 50% speed increase, just do the math!

I would agree with this.

Wolf0, out of curiosity, what's the power usage increase alongside the speed increase?

The new generation have arrived and they brought their own currency...
Ignition75

Activity: 462

www.dashpay.io

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 05:38:42 AM

I would agree with this.

Wolf0, out of curiosity, what's the power usage increase alongside the speed increase?

I've said it before - 50% increase in hash for 17% more power usage over stock (power usage rounded up to nearest whole percent.)

Well done  Wink

You've accelerated the death of many shitcoins that had to die anyway, the market needed to consolidate and work like this has a regressive effect on the ecosystem.

The new generation have arrived and they brought their own currency...
mamator

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 04:47:11 PM

a real one ? Or a non-existing one ?  Grin

I can provide you with the fake photos of your rigs (well the photo aren't fake, per se )  for 1btc  Grin
Are you an idiot?, go to mininrigrentals and rent my rig, It´s a shame because english is not my native language and is very difficult for me to explain my feelings for you, ass licker.
djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2014, 04:52:48 PM

a real one ? Or a non-existing one ?  Grin

I can provide you with the fake photos of your rigs (well the photo aren't fake, per se )  for 1btc  Grin
Are you an idiot?, go to mininrigrentals and rent my rig, It´s a shame because english is not my native language and is very difficult for me to explain my feelings for you, ass licker.
no worry, ass licker should do it  Grin
(however, when someone try to scam, I guess ass kicker might be better)

edit: And we are all fed up with all the scammer which are around and making a fun and profitable experience a nightmare...

djm34 facebook page
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
kotarius

Activity: 340

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 04:59:28 PM

Looks to me like mamator needs some public shaming.

http://imgur.com/meLicfd
JuanHungLo

Activity: 935
Merit: 1001

I don't always drink...

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 05:10:16 PM

LOL!

BUSTED!

Bull markets are born on pessimism, grow on skepticism, mature on optimism, and die on euphoria. - John Templeton
ebliever
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1035

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 10:25:08 PM

LOL!

BUSTED!

And for what it's worth, mamator also sent the same message to me. He's a two bit criminal scammer. Someone should mention that to MRR, they might be interested. I'll be happy to add my screenshot to the list if it's any help.

Luke 12:15-21

Ephesians 2:8-9
sp_
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1087

Team Black developer

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 05:33:54 PM

It's decent work. X11 can get far better, though - it's just that I hate OpenCL host code, and don't want to modify the miner itself, so I work within SGMiner's brokenness.

I think you need to rewrite the kernals to compute 2 or more hashes within the same thread. But then you need to rewrite sqminer as well.

Team Black Miner (ETHB3 ETH ETC VTC KAWPOW FIROPOW MEOWPOW + dual mining + tripple mining.. https://github.com/sp-hash/TeamBlackMiner
JuanHungLo

Activity: 935
Merit: 1001

I don't always drink...

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 05:42:53 PM

I'm waiting for Wolf0miner.   Cool

Bull markets are born on pessimism, grow on skepticism, mature on optimism, and die on euphoria. - John Templeton
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1031

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 07:41:15 PM

It's just great to see the community support

"Goal: 45.00000000 Ƀ

Nobody pledged so far

22 days to go

- See more at: https://bitcoinstarter.com/projects/1125#sthash.vr7bRvZT.dpuf"

lol

/sarcasm

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
sp_
Legendary

Team Black developer

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 07:51:32 PM

But wolf has a point.. He has been working hard to push the hashrate 50%. The man deserves some credit and coins.
Wolf:  rewrite sgminer from scratch and go claymore Smiley You are good, but not Elite.

The author of the shader code used in battlefield 4 (Frostbite) is a member of the group that released this

http://www.pouet.net/prod.php?which=25778

Rendering on hardware from 1992 @50mhz

Team Black Miner (ETHB3 ETH ETC VTC KAWPOW FIROPOW MEOWPOW + dual mining + tripple mining.. https://github.com/sp-hash/TeamBlackMiner
qbits

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 08:56:13 PM

That's why I'm hating on miners. Not because they don't donate, which is kind of shitty, but because they seem to feel entitled to someone else's work for free, as evidenced by the above.

Don't want to start preaching, but you use sgminer, linux, darkwallet, firefox etc.
How much did you pay for those? Did you donate? (Did I?) Smiley

qbits

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 09:00:12 PM

It's just great to see the community support

"Goal: 45.00000000 Ƀ

Nobody pledged so far

World does not work that way I'm sorry to say. In a decade or so you will understand what I've just said.
sp_
Legendary

Team Black developer

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 09:28:36 PM

djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2014, 09:36:20 PM

That's why I'm hating on miners. Not because they don't donate, which is kind of shitty, but because they seem to feel entitled to someone else's work for free, as evidenced by the above.

Don't want to start preaching, but you use sgminer, linux, darkwallet, firefox etc.
How much did you pay for those? Did you donate? (Did I?) Smiley

The problem may-be is that you forgot to donate for sgminer while you should have. Same applies to standard sgminer, someone wrap up the code
expecting from users they will donate... he was wrong, some moron thought they didn't have to make donations  Grin

(the others are funded through publicity and I don't think you can use them to make money at least not directly...).
again why anybody should help you make money for free especially if you don't give anything back ?
I still don't understand because I don't think anybody runs 10 or gpu's just for free heat and noise.
If it is your case, then I apologize, because in that case you really don't have to donate.

We are definitely not your slaves, we have no reason to work for you for nothing. If you can't understand that sorry...

djm34 facebook page
qbits

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 03:35:30 AM

We are definitely not your slaves, we have no reason to work for you for nothing. If you can't understand that sorry...

I have never said "you have to ..." about anything. So this is a bit out of place. We are just having conversation right?

So to make myself clear:
1. Whatever you choose to do or not is up to you.
2. I myself have done work at times, say developed software, and donated it to public, at other times I have sold software that I developed (mostly with service). That makes me neither a good person or a bad one,  nor a slave.
3. Let's assume you use firefox or linux or whatever GNU/BSD/MIT/etc. software you may use. Are the people that developed it your slaves? No they are not. They have, in their view and mine, donated their time and expertise to the betterment of mankind and that's it.
4. You may regard them as slaves, if we follow your analogy from above, to have done free work for you or just plain stupid to work for free, but trust me they are neither because they choose to do whatever they did.
5. You are a slave when you pay taxes, as this relationship you did not choose and is the one you will have difficulty getting out of. You owe whatever they tell you, not what you negotiated.

and finally 6. There is a particular reason why I got interested in X11 a week ago. Namely I act as an adviser to a third party that wan't to look into developing a X15 coin so I thought I'll look into X11 first as it seems more mature. So what would your recommendation be if you were in my shoes? Should they go with X15 or look for something else with a more leveled play-field?

Am I making sense to you?

p.s. If you and Wolf0 post your Darkcoin address I will donate to you just because I enjoy these conversations immensely...
djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2014, 12:35:43 PM
Last edit: November 30, 2014, 12:52:03 PM by djm34

I have never said "you have to ..." about anything. So this is a bit out of place. We are just having conversation right?

So to make myself clear:
1. Whatever you choose to do or not is up to you.
2. I myself have done work at times, say developed software, and donated it to public, at other times I have sold software that I developed (mostly with service). That makes me neither a good person or a bad one,  nor a slave.
3. Let's assume you use firefox or linux or whatever GNU/BSD/MIT/etc. software you may use. Are the people that developed it your slaves? No they are not. They have, in their view and mine, donated their time and expertise to the betterment of mankind and that's it.
4. You may regard them as slaves, if we follow your analogy from above, to have done free work for you or just plain stupid to work for free, but trust me they are neither because they choose to do whatever they did.
5. You are a slave when you pay taxes, as this relationship you did not choose and is the one you will have difficulty getting out of. You owe whatever they tell you, not what you negotiated.

and finally 6. There is a particular reason why I got interested in X11 a week ago. Namely I act as an adviser to a third party that wan't to look into developing a X15 coin so I thought I'll look into X11 first as it seems more mature. So what would your recommendation be if you were in my shoes? Should they go with X15 or look for something else with a more leveled play-field?

Am I making sense to you?

p.s. If you and Wolf0 post your Darkcoin address I will donate to you just because I enjoy these conversations immensely...

Heh, leveled playing-field. Believe me, there is no such algo.
I wouldn't go either with any of the x algo, and would probably go to other things, or actually make something new...
would rather go to some variation of m7 (but there they are too many thing in parallel)

actually lyra2 is interesting because you can mix various hash together... (but you might end up running at 5kH/s rather easily though...  Grin)
that could make them less interesting to port on asic or fpga

btw here my drk address: XxmLrr12Ah5nPcTEASUrdkPY1k8vYujVDJ

djm34 facebook page
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: