Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:06:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: X11 X13 X15 with 50% more hashrate 7Mh/s on 280x or 10 Mh/s on 290x  (Read 54206 times)
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2014, 05:41:06 AM
Last edit: November 16, 2014, 05:56:11 AM by Hippie Tech

The problem is that this is a kernel pre-order. Hardware pre-orders are bad enough.

It's more like a group buy, since I have it RIGHT NOW.

Did you bork.. err.. forget to port solo mining on this one too ?

Slix did that, not me. Now put it to rest.

Huh Are you saying that this new x11 kernal has solo mining disabled aswell ?

lol.. You have essentially hi-jacked coins with your rigged kernals.. and you want me to "put it to rest" ? This is on top of having your blacklisted site and nsfw .pngs imposed on us.

hmm.. I'm gonna need to have a smoke and think about that one. Roll Eyes

No, you dumbass - IT'S IMPOSSIBLE to disable solo mining at the kernel level, it just hashes what it's told.

Earlier you claimed that Slix did it. Now you're saying it is an impossibility. Who is Slix and how did he "do it" to your OpenCL kernel ?

Whatever the reason, we can rule out sgminer as 4.2.2 yields the same result.

The bigger elephant in the room is saying, "why is Hippie Tech the ONLY one who gives a flying fuck (about the ninja launched algo, security flags ect.) !?"

Enough with the name calling. Just answer/ explain the damn questions.

This is OUR FTC. Got it ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kingscrown

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2014, 05:48:02 AM

The screenshots are mine, for 45 BTC, it's worth it.

my man Wolf0 doesnt sell such cheap - pay 45BTC or get scammed

kotarius

Activity: 340
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 11:34:44 AM

Earlier you claimed that Slix did it. Now you're saying it is an impossibility. Who is Slix and how did he "do it" to your OpenCL kernel ?

The bigger elephant in the room is saying, "why is Hippie Tech the ONLY one who gives a flying fuck (about the ninja launched algo, security flags ect.) !?"

Why are you talking about neoscrypt in a thread dedicated to xN kernels?
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2014, 11:56:04 AM

not sure about what you are talking, but stop buying crappy thing that unknown people advertise...  Grin (not speaking about wolf0 kernel)
Actually it would be possible to disable solomining at kernel level (well solomining would be possible, however you wouldn't find any block or a lot less),
by only selecting low difficulty share...

actually I know only one kernel which didn't work on solo, it was hefty (for mjollnir coin) from reorder

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2014, 03:06:22 PM

Why are you talking about neoscrypt in a thread dedicated to xN kernels?

Solo mine something with his x11/13/15 kernel, then get back to me. Roll Eyes

edit

We want to see screenies, or it didn't happen. lol

BrewCrewFan

Merit: 501

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 03:11:42 PM

Fucken 3 BTC to get access to this? I your kidding me? I am all about getting some money for your work, but all your doing is cornering the market even more because people who are normal miners no way in hell can afford the 3 BTC. Lets say I make .012 BTC a day mining right now, getting worse by the day, by the time you have enough for it, good luck seeing any return.

IMO, this model sucks. All your doing is catering to the big miners. I think most would be happy to pay something for it and would keep it under wraps because they get a advantage.

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!.
SqMe5ceYfdcGsRyVpgvpYb6bRLS9j8omvB

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
Zuikkis

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 04:53:57 PM

HippieTech, can you read?

In the screenshot you showed, it says:

"Please check the details from the list below of the servers you have input"
"Most likely you have input the wrong URL, forgotten to add a port, or have not set up workers"

It's hard to understand why you think your misconfiguration is somehow Wolf0's fault..

Even if Wolf's kernel had some intentional or unintentional code to prevent solo mining, it would not show up like that! The kernel is not even loaded at that point where sgminer is just trying to find a live pool. There simply is no way to make sgminer fail like that from kernel code.

triplef (OP)

Activity: 338
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 05:09:14 PM

may i add no one has kernel yet, .... only wolf.... and do the guy who cant connect to a stratum.. got back to design mode Wink

Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2014, 05:19:18 PM

HippieTech, can you read?

In the screenshot you showed, it says:

"Please check the details from the list below of the servers you have input"
"Most likely you have input the wrong URL, forgotten to add a port, or have not set up workers"

It's hard to understand why you think your misconfiguration is somehow Wolf0's fault..

Even if Wolf's kernel had some intentional or unintentional code to prevent solo mining, it would not show up like that! The kernel is not even loaded at that point where sgminer is just trying to find a live pool. There simply is no way to make sgminer fail like that from kernel code.

This is solo mining, not rocket science. Wink

Its not hard to understand once you try solo'n with any of his kernels.

You could easily debunk me by doing so.

gl Smiley

JuanHungLo

Activity: 935

I don't always drink...

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 05:54:35 PM

I can solo mine with the Wolf0 neoscrypt.cl with cgminer-3.7.7.bNeoscrypt.  I cannot with any sgminer.  I get the same error message.

Bull markets are born on pessimism, grow on skepticism, mature on optimism, and die on euphoria. - John Templeton
Atomicat
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 07:12:19 PM

I can solo mine with the Wolf0 neoscrypt.cl with cgminer-3.7.7.bNeoscrypt.  I cannot with any sgminer.  I get the same error message.

What error message are you getting?  I solo-mine a lot of things with a lot of sgminer variants. 
JuanHungLo

I don't always drink...

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 07:46:18 PM

What error message are you getting?  I solo-mine a lot of things with a lot of sgminer variants. 

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=854257.msg9557908#msg9557908
I didn't think my post was unclear.  I said the same error message.

Bull markets are born on pessimism, grow on skepticism, mature on optimism, and die on euphoria. - John Templeton
miningspree

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 08:14:36 PM

I would buy for like $50, ROI on 3btc ain't happening unless you have china farms
bensam123

Activity: 423

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 08:27:24 PM

...which is the only people this will benefit. Massive rig owners who maybe make $100 a day, on a good day right now.

You wanna do freelance coding? Cool... just think of your market.

BTW... I had two kill-a-watt meters burn out too... I ended up buying a different brand. I think kill-a-watts are full of shit based on how often I hear them burning out. The off brand china meter I got is still working fine.
Anise

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 11:09:05 PM

3 btc is greedy.
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2014, 01:04:50 AM

3.7.7.b isn't his. Grin

trolololol..

Tyvm for confirming my findings. Plz post a screenie or better yet the log file.

JuanHungLo

I don't always drink...

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 01:22:53 AM

3.7.7.b isn't his. Grin

trolololol..

Tyvm for confirming my findings. Plz post a screenie or better yet the log file.

I don't follow you.  Of course he didn't write cgminer 3.7.7bNeoscrypt.  But he did write the .cl which works fine with it.  And it solo mines.  So what is your point exactly?

kotarius

Activity: 340

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 01:28:52 AM

...which is the only people this will benefit. Massive rig owners who maybe make $100 a day, on a good day right now.

BTW... I had two kill-a-watt meters burn out too... I ended up buying a different brand. I think kill-a-watts are full of shit based on how often I hear them burning out. The off brand china meter I got is still working fine.

Killawatts are not meant to be permanent installations. Use it and then remove it.
BrewCrewFan

Merit: 501

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 02:02:29 AM

Killawatts are not meant to be permanent installations. Use it and then remove it.

Where were you when I burnt my 2 out to tell me this? lol.... that and I guess having it plugged into the outlet with the power strip and 4 miners hooked on it did not do any wonders for it either lolollll... pooof!!!

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!.
SqMe5ceYfdcGsRyVpgvpYb6bRLS9j8omvB

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2014, 02:08:26 AM

I can solo mine with the Wolf0 neoscrypt.cl with cgminer-3.7.7.bNeoscrypt.  I cannot with any sgminer.  I get the same error message.

What error message are you getting?  I solo-mine a lot of things with a lot of sgminer variants.  

I didn't think my post was unclear.  I said the same error message.

3.7.7.b isn't his. Grin

trolololol..

I don't follow you.  Of course he didn't write cgminer 3.7.7bNeoscrypt.  But he did write the .cl which works fine with it.  And it solo mines.  So what is your point exactly?

Oh.. good to know. I thought someone else wrote that 280x/140 khash version. Smiley And ya.. it solos.. but did you find any blocks ? I spent over a week solo'n UFO and FTC while the diff was low and had zero luck.

The point is.. I'm looking for a reason.. ANY reason to trust this guy. So far all I'm seeing is greed and strong indicators that he (and/or the group he represents) is trying to manipulate and control neoS, x11, x13 ect.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: