Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:28:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: X11 X13 X15 with 50% more hashrate 7Mh/s on 280x or 10 Mh/s on 290x  (Read 54206 times)
getwork

Activity: 321
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 08:59:59 PM

The main nickname of this guy is Eliovp(not sure it's the only one)
Nicknames Sabotage and LovesToShare are with he  sells and shares (stollen or genuine) Wolf0's kernels here.
Sorry Wolf0, perhaps you got the wrong guy to help you! Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2014, 09:01:55 PM

Nicknames Sabotage and LovesToShare are with he  sells and shares (stollen or genuine) Wolf0's kernels here.
how do you know that ? (actually I thought that LovesToShares was sp_  Grin )

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
getwork

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 09:04:20 PM
Last edit: December 01, 2014, 09:25:35 PM by getwork

Talking to him with both Eliovp&Sabotage!
I will publish interesting things soon! Smiley
Anyway, this kernel&bins are pretty close to the genuine ones! Smiley
djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2014, 09:13:57 PM

Anyway, this kernel&bins a pretty close to the genuine ones! Smiley
getting lost... by genuine one do you mean the standard one or the Wolf0 (nobody saw yet) ?

djm34 facebook page
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
getwork

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 09:26:42 PM

getting lost... by genuine one do you mean the standard one or the Wolf0 (nobody saw yet) ?

I had in mind that Wolf0 is a step ahead already! Smiley
getwork

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 09:27:41 PM

I had in mind that Wolf0 is a step ahead already! Smiley
This kernels@bins are the old ones with missing components(not only x13  bins)
Sabotage

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 09:37:11 PM

Anyway, this kernel&bins are pretty close to the genuine ones! Smiley

Haha!

Did someone lose his little extra on the side business?

It sure seems so  Grin
getwork

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 09:57:15 PM
Last edit: December 01, 2014, 10:37:28 PM by getwork

That ain't mine; Sabotage has been renting rigs and not paying to message people, trying to sell fake shit.

This sounds bad! If you are not him where the hell you know what he doing from?
What about this screenshot? - http://imgur.com/BYwdPxx
Sabotage

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 10:23:42 PM

That ain't mine; Sabotage has been renting rigs and not paying to message people, trying to sell fake shit.

This sounds bad! If you are not him where the hell you know what he doing from?
What about this screenshot? - https://filetea.me/t1s0g8vYgxuT9S95kxxrBQAsw

Took a long time to post that "screenshot"

Congratulations, you're good with Photoshop  Cool

Oh, aren't you the one who sold to the user "mamator"? (The one who is sending pm's to everyone?)
Funny how you're trying to clear your name so badly.

Keep it up bozo  Wink
qbits

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 10:51:02 PM

Disassemble fun  Grin

http://www.filedropper.com/bins

X11, X15 .bins

Let the killing begin!

Happy Hashing!  Cool

This is something else indeed. LoveToShare, I would love if you shared some .cl files so that I could compare them with other darkcoin-mod.cl files. BTW did you compile those?

Anyway thanks for sharing...
qbits

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 10:54:49 PM

This is something else indeed. LoveToShare, I would love if you shared some .cl files so that I could compare them with other darkcoin-mod.cl files. BTW did you compile those?

Also I'm buying lunch if you stop by...
qbits

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 12:43:57 AM

From his screenshot, all he has is some shitty cl and some slightly better bin files that Sabotage probably made himself by tweaking a few options in the stock darkcoin-mod and then tried to sell off as mine.

Looking at bin file size, I'd say they forced some parts of the code not to "unroll" as the whole bin is 1/2 size.
I'd love to look at their .cl to see what they've done.
In the performace side, 7950 is running at 4.9MH/s up from 3.0, 280X is about 6.4 up from 3.9
(on stock clocks. btw I have a problem with trixx and recent amd drivers, namely on 280x i seem to be able to set gpu clock and memclock, but gpu-z still shows stock clocks. Afterburner is even worse. Do you know what's with that?)
and 290X/X2 is at 8.7 per core up from 5.6 all on stock clocks.

Not bat at all I'd say. I will have to setup tomorrow to measure power usage...

qbits

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 01:09:21 AM

From his screenshot, all he has is some shitty cl and some slightly better bin files that Sabotage probably made himself by tweaking a few options in the stock darkcoin-mod and then tried to sell off as mine.

Looking at bin file size, I'd say they forced some parts of the code not to "unroll" as the whole bin is 1/2 size.
I'd love to look at their .cl to see what they've done.
In the performace side, 7950 is running at 4.9MH/s up from 3.0, 280X is about 6.4 up from 3.9
(on stock clocks. btw I have a problem with trixx and recent amd drivers, namely on 280x i seem to be able to set gpu clock and memclock, but gpu-z still shows stock clocks. Afterburner is even worse. Do you know what's with that?)
and 290X/X2 is at 8.7 per core up from 5.6 all on stock clocks.

Not bat at all I'd say. I will have to setup tomorrow to measure power usage...

Oh, goody. Now I might have to go kill someone. It could be an old version of mine - narrows the culprit down.

Are these yours? Have you looked at the .bin files?

p.s. what's with the Trixx and latest drivers? I cannot seem to be able to set gpu and mem clocks....
qbits

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 01:13:44 AM

Oh, goody. Now I might have to go kill someone. It could be an old version of mine - narrows the culprit down.

here is copypaste from my so called management dashboard: you can guess the cards by their respective hash rates except the first one @ 720kH/s which is an old 5770 I used for testing.

Row: 1
Rack: 1    Rack: 2    Rack: 3    Rack: 4    Rack: 5
Shelf:1
Name    bit.siopti.com
IP-Port    bit.siopti.com-4028
Uptime    2w 1d 0h 11m 50s
kH/s    704.2
HW_Errors    0
Pool_Rej%    0.1872
Dev_Rej%    0.1872
Blocks    0
Utility    1.3072
Device    Temper    Fan    kH/s
GPU0    72.0C    -1    720.3

Name    coin.siopti.com
IP-Port    coin.siopti.com-4028
Host DOWN!

Name    giga.siopti.com
IP-Port    giga.siopti.com-4028
Uptime    0w 0d 2h 36m 30s
kH/s    20854.8
HW_Errors    0
Pool_Rej%    0.0957
Dev_Rej%    0.0957
Blocks    0
Utility    40.0136
GPU0    61.0C    1430    6076.8
GPU1    72.0C    1702    6437.0
GPU2    73.0C    1633    4848.3
GPU3    70.0C    1203    4908.7

Name    lite.siopti.com
IP-Port    lite.siopti.com-4028
Uptime    0w 0d 2h 33m 6s
kH/s    17753.4
HW_Errors    0
Pool_Rej%    0.2752
Dev_Rej%    0.2752
Blocks    0
Utility    30.7657
GPU0    57.0C    -1    8683.0
GPU1    58.0C    -1    8671.9

Name    mega.siopti.com
IP-Port    mega.siopti.com-4028
Uptime    0w 0d 2h 40m 10s
kH/s    18467.9
HW_Errors    0
Pool_Rej%    0.2519
Dev_Rej%    0.2519
Blocks    0
Utility    32.1401
GPU0    70.0C    1253    6111.6
GPU1    70.0C    1434    6121.0
GPU2    62.0C    1374    6151.5
qbits

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 01:28:10 AM

There's no way to tell 100% from the bin files, but you couldn't have known mine were far smaller than the shit code unless you had one - it's a little old, but your hashrates are also correct. Someone has stolen from me.

Well seems this has been in the wild for a while. File modification date is Nov 18th. Anyway you're also invited for a lunch. We can discuss X11 and "other things in littérature"
aikklond
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 09:05:34 AM

I am inserting the kernels in sgminer 5.0 (in the kernels folder) and I am also copying bin files in the main sgminer folder.

Then i run -k darkcoin-mod, no change in hash rate . What am I doing wrong?

@ wolf0 , dont say that i did not predict the leak.
If you make a kernel/miner with good hashrate and a reasonable donate option I will use yours.
 Hope that others think the same as i do.
bensam123

Activity: 423

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 09:39:22 AM

Yup and imagine that, a highly desirable product has now been leaked and is pretty much worthless to the author. Too bad you didn't release it with a modest dev fee attached. Instead people got pissed off you were trying to sell it for so much that they don't even consider it a option and there are people trying to resell it themselves for less or outright leaked it. But don't worry, I'm sure no one would've used your custom miner. -_-

The problem may-be is that you forgot to donate for sgminer while you should have. Same applies to standard sgminer, someone wrap up the code
expecting from users they will donate... he was wrong, some moron thought they didn't have to make donations  Grin

Donations ARE NOT required. They are given of their free will. What you're talking about is a fee and someone not paying a fee. Don't confuse the two. Donations are not the same as a fee. You are happy if you get donations, if any. Fees are required to purchase a product.

Don't go on bitching about something like this when you could put a dev fee in. It's your own fault if you feel you deserve money for work for 'donating' it. NO ONE HAS TO DONATE. Donation expectations should be set at 0.
aikklond
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 11:09:20 AM

I am inserting the kernels in sgminer 5.0 (in the kernels folder) and I am also copying bin files in the main sgminer folder.

Then i run -k darkcoin-mod, no change in hash rate . What am I doing wrong?

@ wolf0 , dont say that i did not predict the leak.
If you make a kernel/miner with good hashrate and a reasonable donate option I will use yours.
 Hope that others think the same as i do.

Use worksize 64, generate bins by yourself, then replace those bins with mine, using the same name as the ones you generated.

Yup and imagine that, a highly desirable product has now been leaked and is pretty much worthless to the author. Too bad you didn't release it with a modest dev fee attached. Instead people got pissed off you were trying to sell it for so much that they don't even consider it a option and there are people trying to resell it themselves for less or outright leaked it. But don't worry, I'm sure no one would've used your custom miner. -_-

The problem may-be is that you forgot to donate for sgminer while you should have. Same applies to standard sgminer, someone wrap up the code
expecting from users they will donate... he was wrong, some moron thought they didn't have to make donations  Grin

Donations ARE NOT required. They are given of their free will. What you're talking about is a fee and someone not paying a fee. Don't confuse the two. Donations are not the same as a fee. You are happy if you get donations, if any. Fees are required to purchase a product.

Don't go on bitching about something like this when you could put a dev fee in. It's your own fault if you feel you deserve money for work for 'donating' it. NO ONE HAS TO DONATE. Donation expectations should be set at 0.

Actually, it was my main source of income, and releasing it with a fee would have caused the same thing - someone taking it apart and ripping out the code. Dude, you don't even look at history before spouting your bullshit. Go look into the history of darkcoin-mod, and what this "community" will do to avoid paying even a 2% fee on a 50% increase.

EDIT: Oh, and by the way, you're correct that donations aren't required. But don't you dare bitch when people only sell to large farmers when you never donated a cent.

Thanks for the help. It works now 5.9 on 7950 @ 1100/1600
djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 12:51:28 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2014, 01:03:58 PM by djm34

Don't worry, we don't expect a lot, but yourself don't expect anything which could be profitable to you...  also don't complain when a gpu dev rape a new coin... as we don't expect anything from you there is no reason to share with you (ie: in that case you are just the competition...)  and in that case, we will just release new stuff when it has become unprofitable to us... (well it is a lose-lose situation... but more for you than for us in the no-donation basis).

I think you don't understand the implication (for you) of what you wrote...  Grin
Because we really don't have to share anything at all...

djm34 facebook page
qwep1

Activity: 610
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 01:16:23 PM

sooner or later anyway someone spit  Wink

▄▄██▄▄
          ▄▄██████████▄▄
      ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
  ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▄▄
▄█████████▀▀          ▀▀█████████▄
██████▀▀        ▄▄        ▀▀██████
██████      ▄▄██████▄▄      ██████
██████    ██████████████    ██████
██████      ▀▀██████▀▀      ██████
██████          ▀▀        ▄▄██████
▀█████    ▄▄          ▄▄█████████▀
   ▀▀█    ████▄▄ ▄▄██████████▀▀
          ████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀██████████▀▀
              ▀▀██▀▀
P H O R E

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █
    KryptKoin rebranded to Phore   
     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
PoS 3.0  -  Masternodes  -  Obfuscation

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █

▄▄██▄▄
        ▄▄██████████▄▄