Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:24:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 [642] 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376885 times)
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 02:16:41 AM

What possibly would warrant mere simple moderators on a forum to be under NDA? Does the owner make them privy to critical decisions, methods of operations and plans of action, perhaps directions to take and why and if so why? Or does he simply exclude them from an business related meetings and discussions.
The fact that there was a NDA for mods is proof they know more than the public victims. The fact that they were willing to sign an NDA to be a forum mod speaks for itself.

GAW Required everyone that did business for them to sign an NDA.

Just because of the fact that we MIGHT be told something. Which in my dealings we weren't.

You guys requested facts, they have been provided. But please, continue with speculative attacks.

Honest people do not need to hide behind lame ass excuses.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
interstellar

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 02:18:06 AM

What possibly would warrant mere simple moderators on a forum to be under NDA? Does the owner make them privy to critical decisions, methods of operations and plans of action, perhaps directions to take and why and if so why? Or does he simply exclude them from an business related meetings and discussions.
The fact that there was a NDA for mods is proof they know more than the public victims. The fact that they were willing to sign an NDA to be a forum mod speaks for itself.

Just because of the fact that we MIGHT be told something. Which in my dealings we weren't.

You guys requested facts, they have been provided. But please, continue with speculative attacks.

Were you guys paid or compensated in any way for being mods?
They did business with Gaw, so that implies some form of compensation.

Yes, and I would like for them to answer this and to know how they were compensated. This information could help to expose the fraud obviously.
vancefox
Legendary

Activity: 1033
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 02:18:39 AM

Interesting read.. so let's just assume that the value of an XPY is $20 today and we are on day 14 (to make it easy), the millions of coins in the 35 prime controllers at 350% have already been multiplied by 14? If so, forget about the screams on HT that dumpers are killing the coin value, the inflation itself is enough to bring a $20 valuation to the ground in a matter of days!

How many coins are in Prime controllers again? I can't remember

Prime Controllers are a minimum of 125,000 XPY.  If you reach that point but do not have a special Josh Garza code you will still only stake @ 5% like the rest of the suckers.

You can see the balances of the prime nodes here:

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/#!rich

The total balance of the prime nodes is 51 @ 6,885,168.7 XPY total according to their rich list but I do believe that their math and code on their own block explorer is also, well, faulty since there are only 49 prime nodes posted...

I'm not going to add up their balances but they are 49 * ~125k = 6,125,000 XPY, give or take a few thousand.

EDIT:  In addition, (Sorry, just noticed you also asked about the stakes) there have been no stakes yet from the prime nodes which tells me that the wallets have not been unlocked for staking.  I do not know the reason why but, in my opinion, GAW wanted to have a successful launch with a solid $20US "floor" prior to flooding the market with those prime node stakes.  That is my opinion and not verified fact.

This space not for rent...
maildir
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1060

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 02:20:04 AM

You kids need to be de-brainwashed and drop that conductor's baton and stop waving it around in here instructing everyone to do this or do that after questions are posed to you. It could get ugly.

Twice now a number of you have offered unsolicited that "I am under NDA".
nemesio

Activity: 253

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 02:21:31 AM

If anyone was paid, that was between them and GAW, I can't speak on behalf on that, for i don't know.

So you are saying, no you were not paid or you are taking the 5th on that?

I answered the question already.

As everything is being turned to an attack by an angry mob. I'm off. This is no longer a discussion and information being exchanged, this is a witch hunt to individuals that were brought blindly into a position who left because they realized what was going on.
cryptofunk

Activity: 372
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 02:22:00 AM

Interesting read.. so let's just assume that the value of an XPY is $20 today and we are on day 14 (to make it easy), the millions of coins in the 35 prime controllers at 350% have already been multiplied by 14? If so, forget about the screams on HT that dumpers are killing the coin value, the inflation itself is enough to bring a $20 valuation to the ground in a matter of days!

How many coins are in Prime controllers again? I can't remember

Prime Controllers are a minimum of 125,000 XPY.  If you reach that point but do not have a special Josh Garza code you will still only stake @ 5% like the rest of the suckers.

You can see the balances of the prime nodes here:

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/#!rich

The total balance of the prime nodes is 51 @ 6,885,168.7 XPY total according to their rich list but I do believe that their math and code on their own block explorer is also, well, faulty since there are only 49 prime nodes posted...

I'm not going to add up their balances but they are 49 * ~125k = 6,125,000 XPY, give or take a few thousand.

So this would mean that there isn't any coins in those 350% stalking addresses yet or that number would be a multiple of what we currently see.
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 02:22:04 AM

You kids need to be de-brainwashed and drop that conductor's baton and stop waving it around in here instructing everyone to do this or do that after questions are posed to you. It could get ugly.

Twice now a number of you have offered unsolicited that "I am under NDA".

And I have showed them a way to release intel and get paid to do so. http://slur.io

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
bananafana

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 02:22:35 AM

If this Paycoin becomes of some real practical use it should

sell for several dollars I guess and have a substantial market

cap. It remains to be seen.
are you crazy?  Cheesy real practical use??? I could list a ton of other alt coin clones that can do the same dang thing as peecoin

If they could get the international debit card thing working that could be something. To be fair I don't have any faith in it, but this is one the things where I wouldn't mind eating my words. Expectations are so low now that anything of any substance would do wonders to the exchange rate. Though that still doesn't solve the inflation issue, huge premine, and other problems.

I have been a customer of ANXPro for almost a year and already have a global BTC based debit card that I can spend at Amazon, Target, etc etc. I can even pull cash out at any ATM worldwide. I believe they first released them back in October so it is nothing new and any fees are MUCH less than anything GAW has or will offer. In fact, they have a good holiday promo offering the cost of the card if you load at least 0.9 BTC to it within the first 30 days of the card order.

From their FAQ it sounds like you add BTC to the card and it's converted to USD at the time you load it, as opposed to debiting your BTC account at the time of purchase. Is that right? If so it's more of a reloadable prepaid card than a debit card. They sell the BTC for you and load up a rebranded prepaid card with USD.

Not that it's not convenient converting crypto to load prepaid cards isn't groundbreaking. A true debit card would be.
maildir
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 02:23:32 AM

Peculiar trait of these ex-mods and believers, stomp their feet and scurry off. One can see now why they fit so well in there in the first place and exactly how that odd-ball place was run. I do wonder if they are born this way or trained.
interstellar

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 02:24:56 AM

If anyone was paid, that was between them and GAW, I can't speak on behalf on that, for i don't know.

As everything is being turned to an attack by an angry mob. I'm off. This is no longer a discussion and information being exchanged, this is a witch hunt to individuals that were brought blindly into a position who left because they realized what was going on.

Umm, where did I miss this exactly? And I don't mean implied.

Jesus, these mods are just employees trying to save their own asses. They deserve no sympathy whatsoever and should hang right next to Garza. I don't buy any of their bullshit. They know exactly what was going on in the scheme to bilk innocents out of large sums of money in that cesspool boiler-room scam site hashtalk.

Let em hang boys!
interstellar

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 02:25:46 AM

Peculiar trait of these ex-mods and believers, stomp their feet and scurry off. One can see now why they fit so well in there in the first place and exactly how that odd-ball place was run. I do wonder if they are born this way or trained.

Well, they can't just delete the thread here or modify the posts to suit their liking now can they?
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 02:25:52 AM

You know, I'm normally a man of little vulgarity, but get the fuck out of here you lying, scamming piece of shit. Do you know how much damage you caused, directly or indirectly, to thousands of people? And you can't expose blatant disregard for the law because of some bullshit NDA you signed? TO BE A MODERATOR? Who the hell even signs an NDA to be a moderator. We all have enough reason to believe now that you and everybody else that signed an "NDA" with GAW is a complete piece of shit and deserve all the negative karma you have coming. You think that shit doesn't exist? Think again. Rant over. Seacrest out.

Jesus, these mods are just employees trying to save their own asses. They deserve no sympathy whatsoever and should hang right next to Garza. I don't buy any of their bullshit. They know exactly what was going on in the scheme to bilk innocents out of large sums of money in that cesspool boiler-room scam site hashtalk.

Let em hang boys!
coinmaster222

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 02:26:02 AM

So now I get banned from Hashtalk for quoting Lizard on here

nemesio

Activity: 253

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 02:26:07 AM

Been participating in this thread off and on for over a week now.

I'm no longer going to discuss ex-mod situations, you guys have been given everything we can give, as we don't have anything to give.

That's the part that seems to not make sense, We're telling you there's no more, and you're poking for something that's not there.

We do NOT have any more information than what has already been stated on every other forum about or by GAW.
dnp

Activity: 401
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2015, 02:26:30 AM

classy...

Explorer and full node hosting at explorer.dognose.net
vancefox
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 02:27:59 AM

You know, speculation here of course, but that kind of makes sense... they did contact me wanting to get me "on board" with Paycoin.  Only once and it wasn't really an offer, but if they required an NDA, and I signed, I might of been limited to what I could talk about publicly if it was just immoral/unethical and not illegal...

cryptofunk

Activity: 372

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 02:28:42 AM

I think you're blowing this mod thing out of proportion, I could see a lot of people wanting to be mods and signing an NDA if they were asked to simply thinking it applied to the information they see and the standard user doesn't.  Ban reasons comes to mind.

I agree that an NDA for a public forum is questionable but on the other hand I can understand people wanting to be mods and not thinking twice about signing it before the last couple of weeks.  Lots of them probably saw being a mod as an honor (for lack of a better word) at some point, it doesn't mean that they aren't entitled to change their mind or think constructively.
bmgbmg

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 02:30:11 AM

Man this has become judge jury and executioner.

There's not going to be any public lynchings over this.  Any info that is given by the MODs, we should just say thank you.  It's not like they have to come here and say anything.

I'll give a thank you to all of those who've come over from Hashtalk to spill their guts.

Again, they really don't have to say anything and a number of them have done so.
maildir
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 02:31:30 AM

Been participating in this thread off and on for over a week now.

I'm no longer going to discuss ex-mod situations, you guys have been given everything we can give, as we don't have anything to give.

That's the part that seems to not make sense, We're telling you there's no more, and you're poking for something that's not there.

We do NOT have any more information than what has already been stated on every other forum about or by GAW.

We?  Who is this we you speak of?

The other more affable fellow ex-mod seems to be itching to open up has folder of secrets, in fact he may have even dropped a nugget earlier. But certainly it seems he has some very interesting things to say and is not quite confident just yet......owing to......the NDA.
vancefox
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 02:31:50 AM

So this would mean that there isn't any coins in those 350% stalking addresses yet or that number would be a multiple of what we currently see.

Please see the edit in the post.  I didn't realize you asked about that.  The wallets have not been opened and/or unlocked for staking yet.

Pages: « 1 ... 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 [642] 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: