Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:23:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 [649] 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376919 times)
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 04:51:58 AM

Nice, so you just showed us that even after you said there was nothing holding up Paycoin other than dreams, faith etc. you went on to describe how innovative and how awesome it is 2 days later. You're a real winner.

After an Announcement from GAW. which provided false belief.

You're continuing this witch hunt for something i can not provide. Because i don't have anything to provide. I'm not a Garza and i have no idea whats going on with GAW's business. I was burned with the deceit and lies with this bait and switch, i left due to this.

You want to 'turn' people to the light, then when someone does you flat out attack them. It's a double standard.
I'm biased against Moderators who are a big part of the reason GAW was so successful at all this. I'm sure you can understand that. I and many others also have reason to believe that there were at least some mods who were insiders.
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 04:54:38 AM

Notice how quick all the mods resigned then came in here to say "I don't know anything" lol. The rats are jumping from the bilge and are swearing they didn't know the boat they were on were selling products illegally. or better yet, "NDA". Homero taught them well.
If they knew anything during the scam they can't hide behind NDA, whistleblower laws would nullify any NDA.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whistleblower_protection_in_the_United_States

Funny how they hide behind the law with NDA and Josh hides the "floor" behind the CFTC statement.. coincidence  Cheesy

I know for sure Lizard is still over on HT shilling away, not sure if he is technically still a Mod or not, but does that really matter? This "awakening of the HT mods"has been just another intentional distraction to break things up with these walls-o-text quote posts here . Obfuscation. Misdirection.

In other news: The backwardzo logic is still going strong on HT:

https://hashtalk.org/topic/27761/what-and-why-is-this-address-so-important/9

And right next to the thread this is on are threads where the GAW braintrust is trying to organize "buy teams" to suck up all of the XPY from those nasty dumpers (GAW insiders). Math is not a strong attribute in these folks to say the least, not to mention logic.

"Let's buy all the XPY to keep the price high " which is impossible, even without creating insane amounts of new coins every day and at the same time proclaiming:
"HOORAY! Josh's Scam Primes are making a gazillion new coins every day!!" The imbecility and complete disconnect from reality displayed by these morons is truly disturbing.
These poor SOB's have been royally Paycoined, and they just can't come to grips with it.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
cryptofunk

Activity: 372
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 04:56:11 AM

Nice, so you just showed us that even after you said there was nothing holding up Paycoin other than dreams, faith etc. you went on to describe how innovative and how awesome it is 2 days later. You're a real winner.

You're continuing this witch hunt for something i can not provide. Because i don't have anything to provide. I'm not a Garza and i have no idea whats going on with GAW's business. I was burned with the deceit and lies with this bait and switch, i left due to this.

You want to 'turn' people to the light, then when someone does you flat out attack them. It's a double standard.
I'm biased against Moderators who are a big part of the reason GAW was so successful at all this. I'm sure you can understand that. I and many others also have reason to believe that there were at least some mods who were insiders.

Then you guys agree to disagree and move on
jfabritz

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

Cryptocoin Dabbler

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 04:57:22 AM

It's clear that they know incriminating evidence or have had chats with such material in them. We're not like the sheep on HashTalk. You can't just waive an NDA in our face and we think that everything's ok. We're wolves, and we'll tear every last scammer involved in this to shreds if we have to.

If some sort of legal action is brought upon GAW, I am sure the mods at the time will all be forced to make depositions testifying to whatever they encountered as a mod on that forum related to the legal action.

If Josh is the criminal mastermind some of us might think he is, then his smart move is to limit the important information to need-to-know people only. The NDA is a scare tactic to try to keep whatever sensitive information contained. My guess is the mods as stated by others were people who believed in what was going on early and believed in what Josh was trying to do. Via the cult of personality, they were blinded, enhanced by their positions of power to the problems until it got so bad that they couldn't justify it anymore. Let's be happy that they have seen the light. There are others still at HT who are perpetuating the lie (i.e. Rootdude) who are doing more damage than I think these guys have done.

Let's try to keep them (the mods) engaged in a positive way, because the more we have on our side, the less that will other side will be able to use as resources to their own advantage. Let's not shoot ourselves in the foot now when everything Josh has done is on the verge of imploding on himself.

Liquid71

Activity: 835
Merit: 1000

There is NO Freedom without Privacy

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 04:57:33 AM

What possibly would warrant mere simple moderators on a forum to be under NDA? Does the owner make them privy to critical decisions, methods of operations and plans of action, perhaps directions to take and why and if so why? Or does he simply exclude them from an business related meetings and discussions.
The fact that there was a NDA for mods is proof they know more than the public victims. The fact that they were willing to sign an NDA to be a forum mod speaks for itself.

GAW Required everyone that did business for them to sign an NDA.

Just because of the fact that we MIGHT be told something. Which in my dealings we weren't.

You guys requested facts, they have been provided. But please, continue with speculative attacks.

Were you guys paid or compensated in any way for being mods?

If anyone was paid, that was between them and GAW, I can't speak on behalf on that, for i don't know.

So you are saying, no you were not paid or you are taking the 5th on that?

I answered the question already.

As everything is being turned to an attack by an angry mob. I'm off. This is no longer a discussion and information being exchanged, this is a witch hunt to individuals that were brought blindly into a position who left because they realized what was going on.

Umm, where did I miss this exactly? And I don't mean implied.

Jesus, these mods are just employees trying to save their own asses. They deserve no sympathy whatsoever and should hang right next to Garza. I don't buy any of their bullshit. They know exactly what was going on in the scheme to bilk innocents out of large sums of money in that cesspool boiler-room scam site hashtalk.

Let em hang boys!
+1

None of them were jumping ship when the lie about the Amazon integration was exposed or any of the other obvious lies. They only jumped ship after they dumped and the price crashed and the house of cards was coming down. They didn't leave because they have morals..

Incorrect - That happened in the last week. The mods in question left long before.

https://hashtalk.org/topic/23482/nemesio-appreciation-thread/2
https://hashtalk.org/topic/23469/animoesto-appreciation-thread/20
I stand corrected, I don't do hashtalk so no idea who the nazi mods are or when they cut ties. If you really knew nothing and only left when you suspected things weren't right I apologize. You still helped control the narrative, but it's possible you didn't realize it and were just a pawn. However it's hard to believe, and since I haven't worshiped at Josh's feet by definition I'm a FUD spreading troll so what did you expect, the benefit of the doubt?  Huh

nemesio

Activity: 253
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 04:58:06 AM

I do understand.

I didn't notice any behavior to dictate any of the mods were insiders until the arrival of the new 'Admin Team'. It began with one, and it began to seem out of control once more arrived. They claimed direct contact with Josh. And being 'hired'. I can only state that Animo and Cyber didn't show any signs of insider information, as they vented to me more often than anyone else had.
gawredd

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 05:01:02 AM

Guyz halp

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2r9l72/a_message_from_gaw/
ZiG

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 05:01:57 AM

we want gaw clients not ex staff trying hide from jail time by joining  our cause unless you wana provide somthing useful fck off dont use us to coverup yourselves you fucks disgust me dam rights were witch hunting you you came into the house of the anti gaw inquisition  u expected  any different  fckin retard

The "ONLY retard" here seems to be you... Huh
Liquid71

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 05:03:16 AM

Convenient. Leave out the time stamps. Let me fix that for you.

And while i'm at it let me post up the threads for context.

https://hashtalk.org/topic/22630/rant-fair-and-what-you-bought-everything-else-is-grace/260  ( 4 days before i left as a moderator, 3 days before the release of HashStakers and the realization of what was coming)

https://hashtalk.org/topic/22293/love-it-when-zencloud-works-which-is-not-the-case-here/27 (6 days before i left as a moderator, 5 before release of HashStakers)
And this thread also was the thread that all mods, and resellers were banned by Josh due to 'going rogue' later he recanted and reinstated everyone. So then we quit.

Good research, there's your truth behind it.
Nice, so you just showed us that even after you said there was nothing holding up Paycoin other than dreams, faith etc. you went on to describe how innovative and how awesome it is with the reserve GAW has 2 days later. You're a real winner.
maybe the mods know what hyperflex is and can't say because of NDA  Cheesy

AtomicFrost

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 05:04:55 AM

I do understand.

I didn't notice any behavior to dictate any of the mods were insiders until the arrival of the new 'Admin Team'. It began with one, and it began to seem out of control once more arrived. They claimed direct contact with Josh. And being 'hired'. I can only state that Animo and Cyber didn't show any signs of insider information, as they vented to me more often than anyone else had.

It makes sense that the moderator team would have the bare minimum of information about the inner workings of GAW. The less people in the loop the better for an organization like GAW.

With everything that's happened I wouldn't be surprised if the only person who knows what's happening is Josh. Every new announcement sounds like he's making it up as he's going, and the rest of his team is trying to keep up with the changing tide.
kupan787

Activity: 135

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 05:06:25 AM

Interesting:

Hard to believe based on the fact that they were selling $20 coins on their site before PayBase launched. Is he trying to say that the $20 they got from the sale was completely offset by other costs?

Also, nice that he completely avoided the question. I'm sure he made plenty off the Hashlets, marketplace, etc...
kupan787

Activity: 135

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 05:12:00 AM

I guess he is looking for softballs (bold is mine)? How is he going to deal with btcmiami?

https://hashtalk.org/topic/27762/gawceo-on-reddit/96

GAWCEO
GAWCEO
 Admin
Industry Innovator
@rebirth1078 said:

@GAWCEO Will you be answering questions over there?
They are completely out of control. Name calling, no basic level of respect, and just about all questions are loaded.

We are taking all the questions down, then going through them to answer, that way all the answers are in one place.
Liquid71

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 05:12:53 AM

Interesting:

Hard to believe based on the fact that they were selling $20 coins on their site before PayBase launched. Is he trying to say that the $20 they got from the sale was completely offset by other costs?

Also, nice that he completely avoided the question. I'm sure he made plenty off the Hashlets, marketplace, etc...
After paying Christmas bonuses he can probably legally claim there are no company profits. The cars were probably company bonuses...

jfabritz

Cryptocoin Dabbler

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 05:16:15 AM

Nice, so you just showed us that even after you said there was nothing holding up Paycoin other than dreams, faith etc. you went on to describe how innovative and how awesome it is with the reserve GAW has 2 days later. You're a real winner.

All I see is nemesio quoting out of the GAW marketing bullshit. Most people who we call shills are only regurgitating the company line, not even really knowing what was wrong until their own eyes were open to it. How many of those hardcore folks really had an understanding of what was going on versus the ones who were blinded by their faith in Josh "Cryptocoin Messiah" Garza?

That is why we have problems with the GAWites, saying they are koolaid drinkers - none of them had a shred of critical though until they were smacked in the face with fraud-like behavior once the markets collapsed. Now the faithful are departing HT and they have appointed of all people Rootdude as the head of the Inquisition to whip the remaining GAWites back into shape.
ZiG

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 05:18:23 AM

we want gaw clients not ex staff trying hide from jail time by joining  our cause unless you wana provide somthing useful fck off dont use us to coverup yourselves you fucks disgust me dam rights were witch hunting you you came into the house of the anti gaw inquisition  u expected  any different  fckin retard

The "ONLY retard" here seems to be you... Huh
suck a dick zig -DeKay-

No...you suck mine...retarded DeKay ... Grin

and stop contaminating this thread with your mumbling ...say something of essence ...OK... Huh

ZiG
Paul Revere

Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 05:22:38 AM
Last edit: January 04, 2015, 05:36:28 AM by Paul Revere

Interesting:

Also note that the dirtbag very carefully says "the COMPANY has not made a penny from Paycoin or Paybase".  Well DUH, that's the plan, right? Would that be because he is taking the company funds and purchasing XPY held by him and or other "investors" and insiders? "Gawe shucks, the darned COMPANY isn't making a PENNY" as they funnel all of the cash from customers/investors directly into anonymous BTC wallets.  Complete and total in your face huckster bullshit. This guy is a stinking LIAR and con artist. ALSO: I am 100% certain that this is not actually Josh replying. He is not capable of stringing together a grammatically correct sentence. The way these answers are worded sound like they are coming from a lawyer or someone else who knows how to word things properly so as to not incriminate oneself.

Edit to add: These are not the Ferraris you're looking for.

What a brazen LIAR.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
jfabritz

Cryptocoin Dabbler

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 05:25:34 AM

yeah but at least our inquisition has the Harold DEKAY and his seekers of truth rootdude is trying save a dieing sinking ship a lil to late and besides im ten times wosre then any rootdude  and im on this side ill slay the puppet rootdude and arch demon josh our cause is just and zig stop spamming idiot just like the idiots attacking wafflemaster you say your with us yet u fight us stfu zig shrill

Grey Warden style, eh?  Wink
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 05:29:17 AM

I think you're blowing this mod thing out of proportion, I could see a lot of people wanting to be mods and signing an NDA if they were asked to simply thinking it applied to the information they see and the standard user doesn't.  Ban reasons comes to mind.

I agree that an NDA for a public forum is questionable but on the other hand I can understand people wanting to be mods and not thinking twice about signing it before the last couple of weeks.  Lots of them probably saw being a mod as an honor (for lack of a better word) at some point, it doesn't mean that they aren't entitled to change their mind or think constructively.

Did ANY of the mods LOSE money on this scam? If so then maybe they too are victims, but I haven't seen any of them that haven't admitted they dumped for a profit weeks ago, and only jumped ship now. I could be wrong, I only follow this thread not HT

I'm not sure that anybody who didn't buy a Hashstalker actually lost any money, they got the XPY at $4, it was above $4 for well over a week now.  If anybody that's not stalking lost money it's on themselves.  People buying Hashstalkers, that's a whole other story!

No one paid 4 for xpy. They got them for 400 coupons that they were given instead of the bitcoins they should have gotten for mining that they didn't get because GAW failed at something else.
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 05:32:52 AM

No one paid 4 for xpy. They got them for 400 coupons that they were given instead of the bitcoins they should have gotten for mining that they didn't get because GAW failed at something else.
Oldminer
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 05:33:30 AM

With everything that's happened I wouldn't be surprised if the only person who knows what's happening is Josh. Every new announcement sounds like he's making it up as he's going, and the rest of his team is trying to keep up with the changing tide.

This has been the case for many moons.

I did make money from his first 'hashlet' venture but then bailed when I saw the profits starting to dwindle. I should be grateful I guess, but then I did make money at other people's expense as he was unable to 'keep the ball rolling' due to his ineptitude (IMO you dont go to Vegas for a party when your business is just taking off and needs your full attention). He was someone with a great idea (ie move from hardware to cloud/shares) but a terrible businessman that failed to pull it off. I also get the distinct impression that since then he's been someone who's been forced to keep the game going in order to pay his liabilities, but every plan he has put into action so far has failed miserably. I'm glad I'm not in his shoes right now.

If you like my post please feel free to give me some positive rep https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639
Tip me BTC: 1FBmoYijXVizfYk25CpiN8Eds9J6YiRDaX
Pages: « 1 ... 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 [649] 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: