Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:10:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 [650] 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376914 times)
sobitcoin

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 05:34:32 AM

yeah but at least our inquisition has the Harold DEKAY and his seekers of truth rootdude is trying save a dieing sinking ship a lil to late and besides im ten times wosre then any rootdude  and im on this side ill slay the puppet rootdude and arch demon josh our cause is just and zig stop spamming idiot just like the idiots attacking wafflemaster you say your with us yet u fight us stfu zig shrill

Grey Warden style, eh?  Wink
yeah the ht cultists were infected by kool aid aka red lyrium its made them crazy

I <3 surrey

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ZiG

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 05:35:19 AM

Nice, so you just showed us that even after you said there was nothing holding up Paycoin other than dreams, faith etc. you went on to describe how innovative and how awesome it is with the reserve GAW has 2 days later. You're a real winner.

All I see is nemesio quoting out of the GAW marketing bullshit. Most people who we call shills are only regurgitating the company line, not even really knowing what was wrong until their own eyes were open to it. How many of those hardcore folks really had an understanding of what was going on versus the ones who were blinded by their faith in Josh "Cryptocoin Messiah" Garza?

That is why we have problems with the GAWites, saying they are koolaid drinkers - none of them had a shred of critical though until they were smacked in the face with fraud-like behavior once the markets collapsed. Now the faithful are departing HT and they have appointed of all people Rootdude as the head of the Inquisition to whip the remaining GAWites back into shape.

yeah but at least our inquisition has the Harold DEKAY and his seekers of truth rootdude is trying save a dieing sinking ship a lil to late and besides im ten times wosre then any rootdude  and im on this side ill slay the puppet rootdude and arch demon josh our cause is just and zig stop spamming idiot just like the idiots attacking wafflemaster you say your with us yet u fight us stfu zig shrill take paul rev i know he dont like me but we aint beefin u dont fight against  your own teammates

I AM WITH YOU to reveal Homero's lies, tricks and scam(s)...!

I simply do NOT "approve this message(s)" Grin, that DeKay is posting...with this type of "language"...

IMHO, this type of messages/language is counterproductive to the goals of this thread - revealing the TRUTH about Homero's/GAW business' practices... Wink

Thanks for your attention, DeKay...

ZiG
jacobw

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 05:35:26 AM

It's clear that they know incriminating evidence or have had chats with such material in them. We're not like the sheep on HashTalk. You can't just waive an NDA in our face and we think that everything's ok. We're wolves, and we'll tear every last scammer involved in this to shreds if we have to.

And that may be the point.  Possibly, not saying this but it is possible, they are simply giving a potential prosecutor a "raised hand" in a public forum in case an investigation starts... An NDA can be nullified by a judge very easily and would produce zero blow back while still allowing for the release of information.

This thread is nothing but a bunch of basement Columbos thinking they can figure out this great mystery and who can be implemented in their "court of justice".

Go after GAW, the resellers and mods know nothing about what's going on.

I think you mean it is a bunch of people that attempted to do a public service rather than sell shit to peons, like you did.

I applied to be a reseller on day one of the hashlet launch, then saw the ridiculous returns and immediately said "no thanks" when Josh emailed me.

I don't think that what you did was illegal, but c'mon, so many red flags it was obvious as hell for the last seven months where this would end. No basement Columbos are needed, just people that aren't out to screw everyone else.

So you're stating that resellers intentionally screwed people?

I'm saying when I was put in an identical position to you, I chose not do it because I could not support GAW in good conscious all the way back in July.

You could and did. Clearly bad on you. If you want to say it was unintentional, fine. Like I said, I don't think what you did is illegal or should be charged with all this. I also am not here to blame more of the mods, but hopefully you can blame yourself rather than coming in here with your self-righteous shit.

You fucked up. Just accept it.

Be very careful posting crazy accusations. It furthers discredits this topic. This topic began great, valid information and it was kept civil, but for some reason it has become a troll's paradise.

Just because you could not support GAW "all the way back in July" doesn't mean that others did not. I am good friends with most of the resellers and I am fairly confident they are not able to see the future.

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2015, 05:35:58 AM

Also, nice that he completely avoided the question. I'm sure he made plenty off the Hashlets, marketplace, etc...

That is a great preview of how these answers to questions may play out over the coming days and weeks. Pick and choose questions, then answer something else entirely, never mind any contradictions. We haven't made any money but someone was generous enough to give us $100 million but we can't tell you who that was and regulators don't allow us to use the money anyway.
msarro

Activity: 788
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 05:37:00 AM

Hey guys I saw the posts on hashtalk and reddit and I think you're making Josh Garza sad by being mean to him. Did you know that he thinks you're all meanie poopooheads??

███████████████████████████
██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
████ █████████████████ ████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
TracerX

Activity: 918
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 05:38:45 AM

Hey guys I saw the posts on hashtalk and reddit and I think you're making Josh Garza sad by being mean to him. Did you know that he thinks you're all meanie poopooheads??

We know, we know.  He just needs a juice box and a nap.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2015, 05:44:14 AM

Now you're making me sad. You're a mean mean person.  Cry

Be very careful posting crazy accusations. It furthers discredits this topic. This topic began great, valid information and it was kept civil, but for some reason it has become a troll's paradise.

Just because you could not support GAW "all the way back in July" doesn't mean that others did not. I am good friends with most of the resellers and I am fairly confident they are not able to see the future.

I don't think making your entrance with words like "troll" is helpful here. But I get what you're saying. I was mostly talking to myself in the original thread in August. Very few could have seen this coming, and many still don't.

But this thread is now ballooning 50 pages a day, for better or worse, so using "ignore" should be mandatory by now.

Edit: dekay's nuked again: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=408550
ZiG

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 05:45:39 AM

Is Homero crying right now...: "Mo-o-om, they make me so-o-o sad ...that I just poop in my pants... Grin ...MO-O-OM ...Where are you to wipe my ass ...MO-OM... Huh"

Undisputed "Clown of Cryptos" ... Grin

ZiG
bananafana

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 05:53:41 AM

This thread may not last long:

https://hashtalk.org/topic/27761/what-and-why-is-this-address-so-important/

Some people standing dangerously close to the truth over there:

If this is a compounded 350% it means more than 3000% annually (non compounded equivalent) doesn't it?

And ...

Wait, if it's 1% daily then you're right. That means 6 million XPY in Prime Nodes creates over 180 million of new coin every year for the hardcoded addresses.

jacobw

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 05:55:38 AM

I don't think making your entrance with words like "troll" is helpful here. But I get what you're saying. I was mostly talking to myself in the original thread in August. Very few could have seen this coming, and many still don't.

But this thread is now ballooning 50 pages a day, for better or worse, so using "ignore" should be mandatory by now.

Edit: dekay's nuked again: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=408550

Sorry, but I cannot find any other word to describe what "MOB" is.
The thread began civil. Here and there you would see a troll but that was about it. This thread still has the potential to be good, but I think a few users are creating multiple accounts just to further stir it up.

Very, very few people could have seen this coming. GAW began as a very reputable company and was on track to changing Bitcoin for the better, but as of now I think it is fairly obvious that is no longer the case. In my opinion, this is a result of greed and selfishness.

Yes, the ignore button is becoming my friend! Tongue
I_IZ_CEO

Activity: 308

CEO FlawMiners TM®

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 05:57:39 AM

Suchmoon, GREAT QUESTIONS, very nice!
Thank you ManeBjorn for doing this.
Get well soon.

I am already in touch with an expert about the security breach to follow up on the article.
I also am going to speaking to community members who are not happy with GAW.  I do not take money for my articles no need to raise funds.
Things will be covered.  

I just report stuff as I see it.
Coinfire should contact GAW directly as well there is usually someone who will talk with a reporter asking questions.
If I had not covered the breach you would complain I ignored it.  
Does not matter either way we just did a report on the falling XPY price today as well.  It is all news and needs to be reported the good and the bad.

No you saw the discussion here and the detailed ramifications. Coinfire was on it and you responded with their excuse for it there after.

I contacted Joe directly when I saw the issue.  I was not able to alter anything in the screen I saw.  A little while later it was all working as it was supposed too.  I had even said that it was bad emails and such were seen but nothing was altered.  Coinbase and some others have had issues similar to this in the past as well.
It was a bad issue for GAW that is why I asked about it and published what their statement was as well as what happened.
It was not a good news article.

I am not paid by GAW nor have..I been.

deletia

How did you manage to get such an immediate [inaccurate] response from Gaw Miners about their flaw yesterday? What was it like within an hour of Coinfire? Why did you not bother fact checking their response?

1. the pages most certainly were not 'static' you could fire off an SMS to the registered no.
2. nothing lost nothing changeable, as was explained here as well as by coinfire, the damage is quite larger than that. a mere threatening email to the registered account holder suggesting revealing his balance in 'anonymous' cryptocurrency can yield wonders to those inclined.

You fired off their reply in an instance.

Why is that?

Why not post links to this thread or other threads like many "NEWS" sites have done? Or the questions that have been asked.
How about an interview with someone like our fearless leader suchmoon? Tongue I am sure many of us would get together and make some funds available to pay you for your time.
I also think you know the truth about the 8+ hours it took for gaw to fix the "cloud" problem that exposed peoples emails and how much coins they had in their accounts. You stated only emails were exposed... Do you not call this a breach?
And volder keep your 20-25 btc on the buy order (its been bouncing around like a dirty whore for days, the 20+ btc), I want to see it get eaten up, stop playing chicken Tongue
The 13 btc sell owned it.

WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 05:58:18 AM

If anybody can hook me up with a hacked Prime Controller I'd be happy to buy some coins and then dump my super inflation on the exchange.
qwerty555

Activity: 405

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 06:00:32 AM

is there anywhere I can find daily volume and weighted $ average total? I have looked at cryptsy charts which seems to be the largest and this shows volumes are only 63k on jan 1st  71k on 2nd rising to 130k on 3rd.  This is very small but withy a very large impact on price.

On coinswap the approximate daily volume is around 130 btc ( $40,000 ish) none of that should make a dent in an alleged multi million $ stabilization fund.

I suspect that the big dollar volume has been going through paybase but without data its difficult to assess
I_IZ_CEO

Activity: 308

CEO FlawMiners TM®

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 06:00:54 AM

Looks like they already found a few replacements already for admin, dokom, rootdude, Daffy

Daffy would be a good choice, but ROOTDUDE? Lol
He has a fuse that gets lit almost every minute. Instead of educating people there that have asked questions, some didn't know and were trying to learn, he blew up on them....

msarro

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 06:03:25 AM

Looks like they already found a few replacements already for admin, dokom, rootdude, Daffy

Daffy would be a good choice, but ROOTDUDE? Lol
He has a fuse that gets lit almost every minute. Instead of educating people there that have asked questions, some didn't know and were trying to learn, he blew up on them....

Rootdude always came off like a douche. Folks ask legit questions and he seems to be more interested in shitting all over them than actually being helpful.

Honestly - the new mod/admin lineup reminds me of Bitcoin Trader appointing Thomas Opperman and Rob Drover as admins.

..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2015, 06:05:19 AM

If anybody can hook me up with a hacked Prime Controller I'd be happy to buy some coins and then dump my super inflation on the exchange.

I tried to figure out a while ago how I could get voted into one of them Primes if I buy 125k coins. Turns out they were just hardcoded in the source code. On top of that not all Primes are equal, the 350 ones are the real deal. I wish I knew vancefox's findings yesterday, that rogue Prime would have made a much better question for CCN.
bananafana

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 06:06:31 AM

This thread still has the potential to be good, but I think a few users are creating multiple accounts just to further stir it up.

Buckrogers came over here from HT and stirred things up, then posted something to hashtalk saying "look how awful those people are over there on bitcointalk". It's been pretty much non-stop since then, just the names keep changing.
bubbaj

Activity: 376
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 06:07:39 AM

I am glad to see that this thread has become civil again. The people who have purchased items from GAW have no doubt that they have been fooled, now whilst you may not like this just remember they are not all old hands, some have only been in Crypto for a matter of weeks, some of these people couldn't afford to lose their money.
It is fair enough to tear down Josh and Gaw if you want but remember if a lot of people get burned badly then they will turn their backs on this whole industry very quickley
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 06:08:43 AM

I tried to figure out a while ago how I could get voted into one of them Primes if I buy 125k coins. Turns out they were just hardcoded in the source code. On top of that not all Primes are equal, the 350 ones are the real deal. I wish I knew vancefox's findings yesterday, that rogue Prime would have made a much better question for CCN.
Jmordica says that is their test Prime...which just really confuses me. A few immediate questions are 1) Where did the test coins come from? 2) Why are they staking real coins in a test environment on a prime that isn't registered?

In general, this is just very confusing. I can't really understand this one or what it means.
msarro

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 06:09:28 AM

Jmordica says that is their test Prime...which just really confuses me. A few immediate questions are 1) Where did the test coins come from? 2) Why are they staking real coins in a test environment on a prime that isn't registered?

In general, this is just very confusing. I can't really understand this one.

I want to know why they are using their "test prime" outside of the test network.

..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
Pages: « 1 ... 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 [650] 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: