Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:08:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 [643] 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376906 times)
strangerdanger101

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 02:32:00 AM

classy...

What that he called people with legitimate concerns witch hunters?  I agree that's not cool.

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nemesio

Activity: 253
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 02:32:03 AM

I think you're blowing this mod thing out of proportion, I could see a lot of people wanting to be mods and signing an NDA if they were asked to simply thinking it applied to the information they see and the standard user doesn't.  Ban reasons comes to mind.

I agree that an NDA for a public forum is questionable but on the other hand I can understand people wanting to be mods and not thinking twice about signing it before the last couple of weeks.  Lots of them probably saw being a mod as an honor (for lack of a better word) at some point, it doesn't mean that they aren't entitled to change their mind or think constructively.

This.

When i was offered a mod position, HashTalk was still Hash Trader. It wasn't GAW's personal stomping ground. It wasn't this censored cesspool it is today.

It was supposed to be new, it was supposed to be a place for anyone and everyone to go and not feel attacked as other communities at the time did.

This changed drastically over the passing months. When we noticed what was going on, we left. It was exciting to be offered the role, but as i've stated, none of us had any inside information, none of us knew what the plans were or are. We knew what you knew.

The most we'd get on an announcement was as simple as 'Announcement tonight, will need you in full force' And we were there just to keep things on track.
nemesio

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 02:33:20 AM

Peculiar trait of these ex-mods and believers, stomp their feet and scurry off. One can see now why they fit so well in there in the first place and exactly how that odd-ball place was run. I do wonder if they are born this way or trained.

Been participating in this thread off and on for over a week now.

I'm no longer going to discuss ex-mod situations, you guys have been given everything we can give, as we don't have anything to give.

That's the part that seems to not make sense, We're telling you there's no more, and you're poking for something that's not there.

We do NOT have any more information than what has already been stated on every other forum about or by GAW.

We?  Who is this we you speak of?

The other more affable fellow ex-mod seems to be itching to open up has folder of secrets, in fact he may have even dropped a nugget earlier. But certainly it seems he has some very interesting things to say and is not quite confident just yet......owing to......the NDA.

If Animo has more information, i was not pertinent to those dealings.
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 02:33:28 AM

Peculiar trait of these ex-mods and believers, stomp their feet and scurry off. One can see now why they fit so well in there in the first place and exactly how that odd-ball place was run. I do wonder if they are born this way or trained.

I'm no longer going to discuss ex-mod situations, you guys have been given everything we can give, as we don't have anything to give.

That's the part that seems to not make sense, We're telling you there's no more, and you're poking for something that's not there.

We do NOT have any more information than what has already been stated on every other forum about or by GAW.

The other more affable fellow ex-mod seems to be itching to open up has folder of secrets, in fact he may have even dropped a nugget earlier. But certainly it seems he has some very interesting things to say and is not quite confident just yet......owing to......the NDA.
It's clear that they know incriminating evidence or have had chats with such material in them. We're not like the sheep on HashTalk. You can't just waive an NDA in our face and we think that everything's ok. We're wolves, and we'll tear every last scammer involved in this to shreds if we have to.
interstellar

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 02:33:51 AM

I think you're blowing this mod thing out of proportion, I could see a lot of people wanting to be mods and signing an NDA if they were asked to simply thinking it applied to the information they see and the standard user doesn't.  Ban reasons comes to mind.

I agree that an NDA for a public forum is questionable but on the other hand I can understand people wanting to be mods and not thinking twice about signing it before the last couple of weeks.  Lots of them probably saw being a mod as an honor (for lack of a better word) at some point, it doesn't mean that they aren't entitled to change their mind or think constructively.

hashtalk is the centerpiece of Garza's whole scam operation which stretches beyond paycoin and includes Hashlets and other products before that. The censorship is used, along with the RA-RA cultists, the grandiose announcements, and manipulative fake accounts as necessary, to lure investors into the scam. That's why being a mod is so complicit in the scam. They are handling one of the critical parts of the scam, censorship. I'm sure not every mod knew, but I'm sure some knew what was up.
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 02:34:27 AM

classy...

It's funny.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
kekek

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 02:35:01 AM

classy...

Why the fuck would you introduce your mom to bitcoin through reddit? It's literally just a forum, why not use blockchain? Unless of course this never actually happened hmmm

bumbacoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 02:36:22 AM

So this would mean that there isn't any coins in those 350% stalking addresses yet or that number would be a multiple of what we currently see.

Please see the edit in the post.  I didn't realize you asked about that.  The wallets have not been opened and/or unlocked for staking yet.

this is a 350% address it seems
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/address.dws?PC3deLaFAK84pdxQek64KwLjQPCwpEQoka.htm

so far has minted three blocks

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 02:38:09 AM

classy...

I guess Lukes Mom must have seen this here:

Seriously: From what I have been seeing the majority of the nasty things being posted here are from GAWbots trying to discredit the actual discussion.  For what it's worth, my opinion is that this is exactly what this "Luke" poster quoted here is as well.
 If you want to let those pricks dictate what can be said then you are better off at HT.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
Mad Macs

Activity: 92

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 02:38:42 AM

We?  Who is this we you speak of?

It's clear that they know incriminating evidence or have had chats with such material in them. We're not like the sheep on HashTalk. You can't just waive an NDA in our face and we think that everything's ok. We're wolves, and we'll tear every last scammer involved in this to shreds if we have to.

Your "it's clear" is somebody else's "what??"  There's nothing there.  I wasn't a full mod, but was in the mod chats and I can tell you we learned NOTHING pertinent to current situation.

Just let it go on that front.  You can rant and stomp your hoof all you want but you're only going to make yourself look foolish.

We left because we didn't support the plan moving forward.  Nothing more, nothing less.
vancefox
Legendary

Activity: 1033
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 02:38:50 AM

And that may be the point.  Possibly, not saying this but it is possible, they are simply giving a potential prosecutor a "raised hand" in a public forum in case an investigation starts... An NDA can be nullified by a judge very easily and would produce zero blow back while still allowing for the release of information.

This space not for rent...
vancefox
Legendary

Activity: 1033
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 02:41:27 AM

So this would mean that there isn't any coins in those 350% stalking addresses yet or that number would be a multiple of what we currently see.

Please see the edit in the post.  I didn't realize you asked about that.  The wallets have not been opened and/or unlocked for staking yet.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/address.dws?PC3deLaFAK84pdxQek64KwLjQPCwpEQoka.htm

That does not seem to be a prime node (no "Prime" statement in the rich list).  I would say that's just a 5% staking wallet...

This space not for rent...
Mad Macs

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 02:42:22 AM

And that may be the point.  Possibly, not saying this but it is possible, they are simply giving a potential prosecutor a "raised hand" in a public forum in case an investigation starts... An NDA can be nullified by a judge very easily and would produce zero blow back while still allowing for the release of information.

This thread is nothing but a bunch of basement Columbos thinking they can figure out this great mystery and who can be implemented in their "court of justice".

Go after GAW, the resellers and mods know nothing about what's going on.

WaffleMaster

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 02:42:26 AM

We?  Who is this we you speak of?

Your "it's clear" is somebody else's "what??"  There's nothing there.  I wasn't a full mod, but was in the mod chats and I can tell you we learned NOTHING pertinent to current situation.

Just let it go on that front.  You can rant and stomp your hoof all you want but you're only going to make yourself look foolish.

We left because we didn't support the plan moving forward.  Nothing more, nothing less.
"We didn't support the plan moving forward" So you DID know future plans. Just stop unless you want to bring any of your or your friend's evidence forward, as we already know Animo and other people have loads of shit they could bring up, which is actually illegal if they don't, but it's the internet. I doubt they can get reamed by the law just for not whistleblowing and calling the cops on GAW with their inside proof.
bumbacoin
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 02:42:36 AM

hahah you keep talking like that, omg the shredding it will cause !!
why so many top gun chattterz ?

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
I_IZ_CEO

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

CEO FlawMiners TM®

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 02:42:58 AM

Can agree with him, Josh did listen. Josh did also act quickly, so no lies. Yep its in the right direction. BACKWARDS

https://hashtalk.org/topic/27661/good-news-paybase-update/69

WaffleMaster

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 02:43:39 AM

This is somewhat incorrect. If they knew of it, they should have alerted the authorities immediately. Not doing so is aiding and abetting and they are liable for it.
bumbacoin
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 02:45:31 AM

Please see the edit in the post.  I didn't realize you asked about that.  The wallets have not been opened and/or unlocked for staking yet.

That does not seem to be a prime node (no "Prime" statement in the rich list).  I would say that's just a 5% staking wallet...

i did some math on the first mint lastnight/yesterday and it worked out to the .95% (daily)
also each raw transaction features this (or similar) info

"scriptPubKey": {
            "asm": "OP_PRIMENODE350 304402200479acb2d2f91157a0aab05244dba38d131a0395169b09ef612105345c32290202203c2 388ca83aceb0fcfd505d0e72902e2e1cccc9d2dd800cae16fcd652e53a7d8",
            "hex": "c146304402200479acb2d2f91157a0aab05244dba38d131a0395169b09ef612105345c322902022 03c2388ca83aceb0fcfd505d0e72902e2e1cccc9d2dd800cae16fcd652e53a7d8",
            "type": "nonstandard"
         }

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
Mad Macs

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 02:46:03 AM

Your "it's clear" is somebody else's "what??"  There's nothing there.  I wasn't a full mod, but was in the mod chats and I can tell you we learned NOTHING pertinent to current situation.

Just let it go on that front.  You can rant and stomp your hoof all you want but you're only going to make yourself look foolish.

We left because we didn't support the plan moving forward.  Nothing more, nothing less.
"We didn't support the plan moving forward" So you DID know future plans. Just stop unless you want to bring any of your or your friend's evidence forward, as we already know Animo and other people have loads of shit they could bring up, which is actually illegal if they don't, but it's the internet. I doubt they can get reamed by the law just for not whistleblowing and calling the cops on GAW with their inside proof.

Uhh, did you see the timeline they posted publicly?  THAT plan moving forward.

They told the resellers to go pound sand as they didn't need us anymore, so we all quit.

Jesus, tell your mom to pack you a lunch and go see the sun sometime and relax.  
nemesio

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 02:46:22 AM

Are you dense?

You all knew GAW was planning to remove any more future plans for the Hashlets - This was clear with the announcement of Primes and all hashlets being able to convert to stakers. (Public Knowledge , Future plan)

Paycoin was to be the next BEST THING (Public Knowledge, Future Plan)

Staking would not be hashing, but staking of a coin (Public Knowledge, Future Plan)

I've already said I invested in Mining, Hashing, PoW. I did not sign up for Staking, Deceit, Curve balls.

I have no evidence but public knowledge that i was able to decipher into a decision if i wanted to continue my investment within GAW.
Pages: « 1 ... 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 [643] 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: