Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:04:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 [865] 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376918 times)
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2015, 05:58:56 AM

How's rootdude going to stay fat when he can't afford caviar anymore? Maybe Mark can give him some tips.

Bitjane has a cool idea though. All forums should have grammar fairies. Theymos should hire her here. She has a great career ahead of her if she stops drinking the koolaid.

Looks like Bitjane was busy pointing out some errors in the cloud tgs on Rootdudes new blog:

lol

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2015, 06:03:11 AM

I'm glad you all loved my drunken unicorn, I shall post her on every page.

I couldn't repost that gif. It was making me nauseous. lol. holotp is still there and he actually has 1 up-vote. The tides are most definitely turning over there. I haven't seen a single mod in that thread or many others. They are running amok with no leaders and tankjr is in everyone's face and he is telling it like it is. I love it.

Speaking of mods, I could swear this user was carrying an "Admin" badge earlier today:

https://hashtalk.org/user/bonzaikitty

Got a bit of a reprimand from tank:

https://hashtalk.org/topic/29807/new-ars-technica-article/19

Im tired of reading your posts.

But you're right, I have seen the regular mods recently, lizard, pcfan, perhaps got locked out by that mysterious NodeBB bug that was preventing people from logging in.

https://hashtalk.org/topic/29759
ZiG

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 06:09:38 AM

To the moon! Grin

No...first to the JAIL... Grin
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2015, 06:42:52 AM

Finally... Paycoin ICO investor comes forward. Yep, that one http://clearpoint.org/index.php/component/k2/item/5-adam-matlack

Edit: I love this part - "Currently trying to execute Gods will by making Disciples few at a time." You couldn't make it up.

https://hashtalk.org/topic/29815

Huey
GAW Founder
Team PayCoin

For those of you who still believe.

If you don’t already know me, my name is Adam Matlack. I have been a customer and investor in GAW since week one of its launch. I’ve participated in every single product release GAW has offered; Gridseed 5chips, Blades, Zues, Vault Breakers, Hashlets, and Hashtakers. With every product I’ve ordered from GAW they came through and managed to either fulfill the order or make it right through reimbursement.

In September along with some close friends I launched the reseller You Can Mine. We tried to offer the best support possible and help get outsiders involved in Mining. Obviously this didn’t last too long due to the discontinuation of the VAR program but I truly hope we were able to offer a solid service to those who purchased from us.

Then along came Paycoin. I’m tired of reading all of the FUD over the fact that no investors have come forward stating that they participated in the ICO of XPY. Let me first say that I don’t blame any individual who wants to remain anonymous when it comes to their finances and I totally understand why most are choosing to stay silent. So just to be clear, I participated in the ICO with GAW for a substantial amount, along with also acquiring a Prime controller. I have not sold a single Paycoin on the open market since its creation.

Now brings us to today. As regrettable as some aspects of this coins launch have been, I still have complete faith that this coin and the community that surrounds it can help the world realize the vast potential of crypto in general. On a personal note, as I’ve come to know Josh and the GAW family more extensively it has only been made more clear by the day, that they are a unique group of hard working individuals who definitely have flaws (just like the rest of us) but they believe in their projects and the work they put into them. And if my level of investment doesn’t show my obvious belief in GAW and Paycoin I want to insure you that I absolutely believe in this coin and this company.

For those of you who still believe, you are not alone.

jackblacksparrow

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2015, 06:50:03 AM
Last edit: January 21, 2015, 07:03:38 AM by jackblacksparrow

Finally... Paycoin ICO investor comes forward. Yep, that one http://clearpoint.org/index.php/component/k2/item/5-adam-matlack

Huey
GAW Founder
Team PayCoin

If you don’t already know me, my name is Adam Matlack. I have been a customer and investor in GAW since week one of its launch. I’ve participated in every single product release GAW has offered; Gridseed 5chips, Blades, Zues, Vault Breakers, Hashlets, and Hashtakers. With every product I’ve ordered from GAW they came through and managed to either fulfill the order or make it right through reimbursement.

In September along with some close friends I launched the reseller You Can Mine. We tried to offer the best support possible and help get outsiders involved in Mining. Obviously this didn’t last too long due to the discontinuation of the VAR program but I truly hope we were able to offer a solid service to those who purchased from us.

Then along came Paycoin. I’m tired of reading all of the FUD over the fact that no investors have come forward stating that they participated in the ICO of XPY. Let me first say that I don’t blame any individual who wants to remain anonymous when it comes to their finances and I totally understand why most are choosing to stay silent. So just to be clear, I participated in the ICO with GAW for a substantial amount, along with also acquiring a Prime controller. I have not sold a single Paycoin on the open market since its creation.

Now brings us to today. As regrettable as some aspects of this coins launch have been, I still have complete faith that this coin and the community that surrounds it can help the world realize the vast potential of crypto in general. On a personal note, as I’ve come to know Josh and the GAW family more extensively it has only been made more clear by the day, that they are a unique group of hard working individuals who definitely have flaws (just like the rest of us) but they believe in their projects and the work they put into them. And if my level of investment doesn’t show my obvious belief in GAW and Paycoin I want to insure you that I absolutely believe in this coin and this company.

Gaw founder, team paycoin and one of Josh church cultist lying mates (yes all religions are lies)  ...wow you cant make this shit up... what else can the shill crap on about to get all the lemmings in line - oh right say you have a prime controller without proving it. Doesn't surprise me personally, they believe anything.

I was just about to point this out, has a prime controller - so its in his best interests for paycoin to not fail, as soon as he makes money he is gone. Because I understand from the fail paper that you only get them for 6 months.  Pretty sure he has lost a lot of money watching Josh fuck it all up on him. IF he even had one.

Exactly like all the drop kicks posting their ponzi sites on hashtalk, they want to be paid then boom right out the door.

That post and thread means nothing, tells me nothing of loyalty... nothing. Its just another con job they will fall for....... "If you don’t already know me, my name is Adam Matlack." Yes we know who you are, some brain washed kid from the same church as Josh and you look like you dont have more 1k as disposable cash, this year, or last year.

Besides as they say pics or it didnt happen to him owning a prime controller.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
baselope

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 07:00:05 AM

Just a random thought Say this in the voice of Master Yoda: Plagiarized All Your Code? Obsolete It is Now.
                                                                                  P  A Y C O I N

Just thought about the "copied/re-purposed" NDA, and Peercoin code..
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2015, 07:05:50 AM

This literally made me laugh:

https://hashtalk.org/topic/29805

gnawboner

The XPY Community needs more devs

I am not an official GAW staff member but I am a member of this community and I have stake in XPY. I think GAW is a little overwhelmed in their work at bringing this to fruition. A lot of you out there pledge your loyalty to GAW and want to see XPY succeed. That's great!

What I think GAW needs is some more coin devs and technical staff in general. So basically what I am saying is... how much do you, the community, want to support this project? Who among you would step up and donate your technical skills to help this project? Who among you are skilled coin devs? Who of you are skilled programmers or webmaster. Who of you are financial wizards? What can you do to help this succeed?

GAW doesn't have the resources to do this. We all see this with the failed attempts as of late. I think they need our help. Raise your hand if you want to offer your assistance and GAW please listen if they do. I think fresh blood into the XPY vein is needed and if your technical community wants to help then I think it would behoove us all.

... because:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=529093.msg6010687#msg6010687

We have a great support community here, if you have technical challenges in running hosted Gridseeds I'm sure you'd find lots of help if you explained what's going on and it would reflect positively on your efforts to keep your promises.

That was ~10 months ago (that's like 2000 BC in crypto calendar).
CoinFire

Activity: 322

Online at CoinFire.io

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2015, 07:09:03 AM

Edit: I love this part - "Currently trying to execute Gods will by making Disciples few at a time." You couldn't make it up.

Huey
GAW Founder
Team PayCoin

Curious if that will make it into an SEC or other organization file in the future.

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2015, 07:14:56 AM

Just a random thought Say this in the voice of Master Yoda: Plagiarized All Your Code? Obsolete It is Now.
                                                                                  P  A Y C O I N

Just thought about the "copied/re-purposed" NDA, and Peercoin code..

And the logos, and the ads...

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2r5mwu/paybase_replaces_stolen_logo_by_stealing_a/
https://www.chillingeffects.org/notices/2004294
bitcoinnoisseur

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 07:42:12 AM

Huey
GAW Founder
Team PayCoin

You forgot: Disciple-Maker, Economist, Historian, Designer, and generalist.

I'd love to know what he designs and as a generalist he seems to lack competency in common sense as he hasn't sold a single paycoin.

This is where it gets interesting. https://www.linkedin.com/pub/adam-matlack/68/532/540

Executive Pastor
Clearpoint church
August 2012 – Present (2 years 6 months)

So I am to believe that a pastor, albeit executive(whatever the hell that even means) pastor, at a 2 bit church in Texas for the last 2 1/2 years has enough money to be one of Josh's VC's in not only paycoins but in the purchase of a Prime Controller? Either he's a koolaid guzzling sot brainwashed by Josh or else he's had his large, sticky fingers in that basket they send around every Sunday and misappropriating large sums of that churches funds.
torelle

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 08:03:13 AM

I am also a Prime Controller owner...

What? You don't believe me? ... But, but,  i supplied as much evidence as that dude did, why do you not believe me?
torelle

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 08:28:37 AM

Also love the fact that every now and then I see a GAWite post how:

- Paycoin has a higher market cap than almost all Coins!

Ignoring that fact that 97% were premined, AND most of those are locked and illiquid.
The true market cap would be much much lower. Idiots.

- Paycoin is valued ($2.50) higher than LTC! (1.40)

Again, ignoring that there are almost 3 times more LTC out there, 35.7mil to 12.3mil Paycoins (which means if we brought LTC down to the same number of coins as Paycoin, LTC would be worth 3 times more than it is now).

And proof that those idiots at HT are blinded.... No one corrects the mistake.
bitcoinnoisseur

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 08:35:24 AM

And looky looky who Adam's friends are on Google+:

Josh Garza
Eric Capuano
Joe Mordica
Carlos Garza
Maurizio Cavalieri(Maursader)

Look around and all the same names pop up linked to each other via GAW. It's as if they don't and never had many other friends. Many are from Texas. I understand co-workers are friendly but you just don't link to all of them. Way too weird and definitely cultish.
Josef_Stylin

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 08:56:56 AM

And looky looky who Adam's friends are on Google+:

Josh Garza
Eric Capuano
Joe Mordica
Carlos Garza
Maurizio Cavalieri(Maursader)

Look around and all the same names pop up linked to each other via GAW. It's as if they don't and never had many other friends. Many are from Texas. I understand co-workers are friendly but you just don't link to all of them. Way too weird and definitely cultish.

Homero used to live in Pearland, TX which is southern suburb of Houston, where Adam lives.
CoinFire

Activity: 322

Online at CoinFire.io

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2015, 09:51:37 AM

After the several hacks on our site and the recent threats we've received we are going to be forwarding the URLs and these screenshots to the FBI as we have an open and active investigation with them already regarding the threats and hacks.

Bourbon44

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 10:51:30 AM

I like how amc44... realized that he needed to edit his post upon further review, but then failed to change "there" to "their."  TWICE.

It hurts the brain reading some of this stuff.
LightRider
Legendary

Activity: 1500
Merit: 1021

I advocate the Zeitgeist Movement & Venus Project.

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2015, 11:08:21 AM

The Dumb and the Ruthless

Bitcoin combines money, the wrongest thing in the world, with software, the easiest thing in the world to get wrong.
Visit www.thevenusproject.com and www.theZeitgeistMovement.com.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 11:09:10 AM

Sure you will Adam, hack 'em with your MacPro?  Cheesy

http://instagram.com/amc4486

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
geegaw

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 11:15:44 AM

I recall a while ago Homero was dropping hints about a non-profit being an investor, about the same time he was going to announce who their banking or international finance co. partner was.  I suspect it is this mickey mouse church of Matlacks.

███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
geegaw

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 11:20:37 AM

There was a more specific reference to it, where he said he was going to announce the name of this non-profit along with their new international finance or banking partners, which of course he never did, one if his carrot dangling episodes some time ago.

https://archive.today/V06RZ

There are now 6 Primary investors that own Prime controllers. They are:
◦A large group of private partners and myself. This was done under a separate company, and provide GAW with Prime controllers to fund it's Hashstakers. GAW will pay the investment group out of it sales of Hashstakers
◦One nonprofit
◦4 other private investors

███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Pages: « 1 ... 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 [865] 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: