Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:59:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 [884] 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376917 times)
1024KB

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 10:00:04 PM

1024kb - your first part proved you owned the allcryptocoins.ca domain. Therefore it seems likely that you are allcryptocoins.

Get it now?

I am not him, but he is a friend of mine. Did some research as well.

Looks like they simply didn't re register their domain name, then someone else did, hence access to all emails, and then access to twitter via pw reset. So no hack at all really.

The power of research is amazing eh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CoinFire

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Online at CoinFire.io

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2015, 10:02:53 PM

1024kb - your first part proved you owned the allcryptocoins.ca domain. Therefore it seems likely that you are allcryptocoins.

Get it now?

Looks like they simply didn't re register their domain name, then someone else did, hence access to all emails, and then access to twitter via pw reset. So no hack at all really.

The domain wasn't even close to expiring. I'll have a third party well known member of our community verify this is actually me soon.

The domain was NOT expired and our password was NOT compromised at the registrar level.

1024KB

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 10:03:45 PM

Get it now?

The domain wasn't even close to expiring. I'll have a third party well known member of our community verify this is actually me soon.

The domain was NOT expired and our password was NOT compromised at the registrar level.

http://whois.domaintools.com/coinfire.cf

whats the reg date there?
HINT: its today
doogsan

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 10:04:49 PM

Revealing the source's name is disgusting.

You can't have it both ways.  Ostensibly the reason they hacked coinfire is because they ran a fake news fud report just to hurt paycoin.  So then the hacker turns around and validates the whole story by "naming the source"?  Just goes to show that hacking is more about what you know than necessarily how smart you actually are.

OMG a rationale thought!. You ! get out! Smiley

Yes, I noticed that too, but no one seems to be talking about that over at hashtalk.
CoinFire

Online at CoinFire.io

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2015, 10:05:53 PM

Get it now?

Trust me, our registration was good until half way through this year. Someone did something way more sinister than that.

doogsan

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 10:08:44 PM

The "leak" from the SEC was likely not actually what would be termed a leak, but rather an intentional release of information to make the party being investigated panic and thus further incriminate themselves by "digging up the bodies to move them", etc. It is this type of thing that can prove intent, which is required when trying to prove fraud.

coinfire mentioned he went to lengths to redact information to protect his source.

I hope that's the case instead. This whole GAW thing really needs to end, it's causing too much trouble in the cryptosphere and getting the kind of attention we don't want.
1024KB

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 10:09:25 PM

Get it now?

Trust me, our registration was good until half way through this year. Someone did something way more sinister than that.

no offence, im just trying to help, to change a reg date is kinda odd, as it has to be unregistered or re registered within the expiry date to change the date.

Who do you think did this??
doogsan

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 10:09:56 PM

Get it now?

Can you give us an update as to what's happening with the twitter account and domain?
CoinFire

Online at CoinFire.io

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2015, 10:12:05 PM

Get it now?

no offence, im just trying to help, to change a reg date is kinda odd, as it has to be unregistered or re registered within the expiry date to change the date.

Don't want to point any fingers at the moment. All signs point to a reseller of our registrar right now.

We have no idea though right now and are just working diligently to have all of our access logs archived at the moment.

msarro

Activity: 788
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 10:12:17 PM

Get it now?

Did you just get your twitter account back?

On the upside I think there is a ton of info to prove to the registrar that you were hacked.

███████████████████████████
██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
████ █████████████████ ████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
1024KB

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 10:13:45 PM

Get it now?

Don't want to point any fingers at the moment. All signs point to a reseller of our registrar right now.

We have no idea though right now and are just working diligently to have all of our access logs archived at the moment.

Ahhh, so not allcryptocoins as some have suggested here
CoinFire

Online at CoinFire.io

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2015, 10:14:43 PM

Get it now?

Can you give us an update as to what's happening with the twitter account and domain?

Twitter account is me. Domain is not. I used an offsite email address for bitcoin talk. I use very secure passwords, always generated, always at least 13 characters.

The only accounts compromised were email (because they controlled MX records) and Twitter (because they then controlled email). Everything else was always in a silo. Separate passwords, never reused anywhere, always use encryption.

We take security very seriously after the last hacks. We are unsure how the person was able to reregister our domain but we've got tickets in with the registrar.

The domain was registered under an email address not connected to me in anyway and not available via who-is and that account is still secure as well.

This took someone really going to great lengths to pull off getting the domain.

msarro

Activity: 788
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 10:15:23 PM

Get it now?

Looks like he might just be a douchebag who laughs at people getting hacked, instead of a douchebag criminal.

Either way, he's still a douchebag.

██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
CoinFire

Online at CoinFire.io

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2015, 10:16:24 PM

Get it now?

Honestly, I won't speculate. I'll leave it to law enforcement to make a determination when that time comes.

It isn't my place to determine who it was. I just need to make sure we are fixing the issue and getting the appropriate materials to the appropriate law enforcement entities.

I do find it sad that Hashtalk will ban people for asking questions but won't ban threads that are celebrating with glee this hacking.

1024KB

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 10:16:47 PM

Get it now?

Twitter account is me. Domain is not. I used an offsite email address for bitcoin talk. I use very secure passwords, always generated, always at least 13 characters.

The only accounts compromised were email (because they controlled MX records) and Twitter (because they then controlled email). Everything else was always in a silo. Separate passwords, never reused anywhere, always use encryption.

We take security very seriously after the last hacks. We are unsure how the person was able to reregister our domain but we've got tickets in with the registrar.

The domain was registered under an email address not connected to me in anyway and not available via who-is and that account is still secure as well.

This took someone really going to great lengths to pull off getting the domain.

regardless what I think of your "articles", sorry to hear that man. Hope they find out who it was
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1968

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 10:19:42 PM

Looks like he might just be a douchebag who laughs at people getting hacked, instead of a douchebag criminal.

LOL.. For sure. Paycoin bagholders - they get mad about anything mocking their "investment" and then hack and threaten lawsuits... meanwhile, we're the evil trolls killing paycoin.  Grin Grin Grin

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
1024KB

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 10:24:25 PM

Get it now?

Honestly, I won't speculate. I'll leave it to law enforcement to make a determination when that time comes.

It isn't my place to determine who it was. I just need to make sure we are fixing the issue and getting the appropriate materials to the appropriate law enforcement entities.

I do find it sad that Hashtalk will ban people for asking questions but won't ban threads that are celebrating with glee this hacking.

Honestly I'm sure it will, not many mods around there lately.
1024KB

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 10:25:45 PM

Get it now?

haha well ill give that, everyone can be a d bag at one point
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 10:27:43 PM

LOL.. For sure. Paycoin bagholders - they get mad about anything mocking their "investment" and then hack and threaten lawsuits... meanwhile, we're the evil trolls killing paycoin.  Grin Grin Grin

Ya, that's me, every time I take a shit 5,000 free Paycoins come out that I then dump into the market to soak up the money from the suckers who are trying to prop up the Paycoin price. Wait, no. That would be Josh, not me. My bad.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 10:50:20 PM

Get it now?

Not only that, you can let a domain expire and they give you a grace period. Been there. Done that many times.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
Pages: « 1 ... 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 [884] 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: