Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:03:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 [893] 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376885 times)
SLVR4ME

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 02:58:34 PM

Haha wow nerds stop sprading FOOD. You guys know that Josh is buying the coins back at $20 so what is left now? XPY TO MEWN BABY leggo! Get on the boat know or mis bean payd 8-10x your muney! I'm laughing str8 to the b@nk with this when april 1st hits. Go aheed and keep running round in circles while GAW cums through w/ promises and Never lets there customors down. LATA fools. Come April 1st XPY2MEWN
Yo dawg, straight up. My loose bitches I have and my super fast car I bought thanks to GAW will come swing by your pad when pay day2 comes and we'll all get some stimulants and bang these hotties all night dawg. This is the life you have ahead of you if you invest in XPY right now. I get my gurlz diamond chainz and solid gold earings son. Well talk to you fools later these girls require a lot of my attention. They always want that D. It gets a little tricky when 3+ of them want it at the same time. Sometimes I have to get them on each other while I'm a little busy and have a queue. Guess those are the only problem you have when you buy XPY. Thanks Josh and glad I got to shake your hand at BTC Miama.

XPY_BALLA$ met several celebrities while in Miami...

Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jackblacksparrow

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2015, 03:00:32 PM

hmmmm very interesting do you think this was just BS then or could Eric be serving out his notice? but if he gave notice 3 weeks from that post it would be odd that he is still there...

They wont want to spook everyone - if all of their Senior Technical Staff have gone then that will cereate panic.
Do you really believe that?
If none of the previous lies and stunts were enough to drive the cultists out i doubt it would create a panic. They would rather cheer that they are gone and blame them for all things that went wrong (no way that anything was the fault of messiah Homero) and assure each other everything will get better with new staff.

To be honest I don't know what to believe anymore.

Here, let me help

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 03:09:14 PM

hmmmm very interesting do you think this was just BS then or could Eric be serving out his notice? but if he gave notice 3 weeks from that post it would be odd that he is still there...

They wont want to spook everyone - if all of their Senior Technical Staff have gone then that will cereate panic.
If none of the previous lies and stunts were enough to drive the cultists out i doubt it would create a panic. They would rather cheer that they are gone and blame them for all things that went wrong (no way that anything was the fault of messiah Homero) and assure each other everything will get better with new staff.

Here, let me help

Got to love how people who are serving the country is also involved in scamming the country.
Fuck that guy.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
jackblacksparrow

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2015, 03:13:14 PM

Here, let me help

Got to love how people who are serving the country is also involved in scamming the country.
Fuck that guy.

When I first saw Eric, I was like, here we go look at this entitled twat staring at the screen not saying anything and when he did, boy didnt he love the sound of his own voice.  Remember that day Amber was close up on the screen in the first q and a, man I bet he had a cry over it.

Also, LOL at this shit from Joshs linkedin, guess Josh never factored in people use smart phones for work phones and are no longer chained to the desk, and if they are they use MS Office. Not to mention VOIP phones that connect to the desktop etc have been around for a while that already do all that.  I just hate they way he explains things like we are all fucking idiots when most know more about stuff than him. Just wish he would get "strait" to the point, its no longer exiting.  So you created an app big deal, most game designers create a million apps just to get work done, many companies have an app that does what you claim. Cept its sold at 2 dollars but its really worth 20. Not the other way around which is probably your plan.

RachelX ✦ 
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
bmgbmg

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 03:30:44 PM

http://www.coinssource.com/sec-investigation-gaw-miners-fraud/

Subtuppel

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 03:37:37 PM

sorry, almost die laughing three words in..
The mining titan[...]

bmgbmg

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 03:52:06 PM

Yeah, what a joke, the were never the biggest at anything but spewing bullshit and highly inflated numbers.

toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 04:16:09 PM

Dump commenced.
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 04:24:28 PM

Yes indeed. I pity that fool that made the big buy (1,000 XPY) right as it started to slide.   Cry  I am thinking about taking a ride on the turdwagon today if I can see something that looks like a solid bottom develop.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
toknormal
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 04:27:58 PM

Yes indeed. I pity that fool that made the big buy (1,000 XPY) right as it started to slide.   Cry  I am thinking about taking a ride on the turdwagon today if I can see something that looks like a solid bottom develop.

Expect 0.002 - 0.003
klintay
Legendary

Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032

Value will be measured in sats

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2015, 04:50:50 PM

nice GAW CEO is trash, i hope he rots in jail.
strangerdanger101

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 05:01:54 PM

Here, let me help

Thats the kind of stuff I need thanks for clearing the fog.

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
Paul Revere

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 05:05:02 PM

Expect 0.002 - 0.003

We have all been expecting that and lower for a while, but there are some persistent trained gullible fools who are consistently digging deeper into their pockets to prop up the price. I have a buy for 20 in @ 0.00950002, just above that big buy wall @ 0.00950000. Hoping that will stop the slide there and the pump will commence once again, but who knows? Only the pumpers...

I guess perhaps I should have my buy order in just above the 500 XPY buy wall @ 0.0095555, but I am thinking that one is going to fall. We shall see. The way things have been going, the 3,000 wall where I am at should stop the slide, but it might not get down where my buy goes in. I have a fairly low appetite for risk at this game.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 05:05:39 PM

Here, let me help

Isn't it highly illegal to serve in the military even if you're in the reserves and be associated which a multi million dollar fraud?

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
jackblacksparrow

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2015, 05:11:55 PM

Here, let me help

Isn't it highly illegal to serve in the military even if you're in the reserves and be associated which a multi million dollar fraud?

I dont know probably, besides, if you look at his profile he was in the military well before GAW. In fact, it seems the military paid for all his certifications - the earliest one being like 2012. So Eric has only held most of his IT certifications for like 2 years if that, left the military as a technician working on jet fighters for the air force to participate in a multi million dollar scam as a CFO - again no experience in that role, made his money, left and is back int he military.

Gee. I am not making this up, its all there on his profile.

RachelX ✦ 
eoakland

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 05:16:08 PM

So first one to dump wins the pot. I had no idea crypto-traders were so patient

Basically yes, the coin is owned (now) by Paybase LLC, and that in turn is owned by GAW, therefore GAW will have advance notice as to when the "pot" is about to be opened up on a first come first served basis.

This allows them to be one of the VERY first people to put their Coins in Escrow (again, with GAW - Josh may have forgotten my little spat with him about Escrows - as he clearly doesnt understand them), this way Joe Public is unable to get any returns on their coins for this 100K this month until GAW have had their their share of it (first come first served remember!).

Josh then gets out of paying anyone any of the fabled $20, at the point where it starts to become where they NEED to pay out Joe Public the sites will get hacked and go offline - sorry we lost your coins, see our TOS.

interesting....

didn't Josh say that every singe account was insured in case of any hack or 3rd party malice ?  at this point i am assuming that to be another one of his lies

Code:
               ▄▄███████▄▄
            ▄███████████████▄
           ███████████████████
          █████████████████████▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄████████████████████████████▄
   ▄█████ ▐▌ ██████████████████████████▄
 ▄█████       ▀█         █          ████▄
▐███████  ███  ▐█  ██▀█▄▄█▄▄██  ██▄▄█████
████████       ██     ████████  █████████
████████  ███  ▐█  ██▄█▀▀█████  ████████▀
 ██████       ▄█         ███      █████▀
  ▀██████ ▐▌ ████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀
       ▄▄▀▀▀██████▄
    ▄██████▀▀███████▀▀▄
  ▄██████▀▄███████████▄▀▄
 ▄█ ███████████████ ████▄▄
▄██████████████████▌▐█████▄
███████████████████████████
▀▄████████▄▄▄▀▀▀████████▀▄
██████████████████████████
▀████ ████████████████████▀
 ▀████ █████████▀▄████ ██▀
  ▀████▄▀█████▀▀▄█████▌▐▀
▄███▀▄██████▄▄████▀▀▄▄▀███▄
▀██████
▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████▀
   ▀▀▀███████████████▀▀▀
         ▄▄▀▀██▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▀▀██▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄▄▀▄██████████
▄▀▀█▄▀█▄█▀███████████
▄▀████████▐▌██████
 █▀▄██████████▄████▄████
  ▀▄█████████████████████
   ▀▄█████████▀██████▀███
     ██████████▄██▄█████
      █████████████████████
       ▀▄████████████████
        ▀▄████████████████
          ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
AnimoEsto

Activity: 155

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2015, 05:20:04 PM

interesting....

didn't Josh say that every singe account was insured in case of any hack or 3rd party malice ?  at this point i am assuming that to be another one of his lies

If he couldnt understand what an escrow is what makes you think he understands the insurance aspect, also the ToS gives them a perfect get out clause.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
toknormal
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 05:26:10 PM

I have a buy for 20 in @ 0.00950002, just above that big buy wall @ 0.00950000. Hoping that will stop the slide there and the pump will commence once again, but who knows? Only the pumpers..

...or just make a reasonable appraisal of justified marketcap.

On the optimistic side I'd put it somewhere between Quark and Darkcoin. So that means a price of:

Max 0.0025
Min  0.0003

Put your buy orders at that level if you want to minimise risk.
Paul Revere

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 05:29:44 PM

I have a buy for 20 in @ 0.00950002, just above that big buy wall @ 0.00950000. Hoping that will stop the slide there and the pump will commence once again, but who knows? Only the pumpers..

...or just make a reasonable appraisal of justified marketcap.

On the optimistic side I'd put it somewhere between Quark and Darkcoin. So that means a price of:

Max 0.0025
Min  0.0003

Put your buy orders at that level if you want to minimise risk.

I don't think you understand. I am not looking at buying in for a long term return, just trying to ride the +/- 10% swings this thing is being pumped through every day like clockwork. FWIW, it looks like I was too cautious and the bottom was @ .00959 and is already being pumped upwards again, so I did not get to ride this one.

eoakland

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 05:34:52 PM

interesting....

didn't Josh say that every singe account was insured in case of any hack or 3rd party malice ?  at this point i am assuming that to be another one of his lies

If he couldnt understand what an escrow is what makes you think he understands the insurance aspect, also the ToS gives them a perfect get out clause.

i am not so sure the ToS is an out anymore for GAW (if all of this comes to fruition). there has been too much misrepresentation by GAW/Josh.  a ToS cannot be used to perform acts of fraud.  

any internet lawyers care to take a stab at the argument that misrepresentation voided out the ToS ? 

Code:
               ▄▄███████▄▄
            ▄███████████████▄
           ███████████████████
          █████████████████████▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄████████████████████████████▄
   ▄█████ ▐▌ ██████████████████████████▄
 ▄█████       ▀█         █          ████▄
▐███████  ███  ▐█  ██▀█▄▄█▄▄██  ██▄▄█████
████████       ██     ████████  █████████
████████  ███  ▐█  ██▄█▀▀█████  ████████▀
 ██████       ▄█         ███      █████▀
  ▀██████ ▐▌ ████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀
       ▄▄▀▀▀██████▄
    ▄██████▀▀███████▀▀▄
  ▄██████▀▄███████████▄▀▄
 ▄█ ███████████████ ████▄▄
▄██████████████████▌▐█████▄
███████████████████████████
▀▄████████▄▄▄▀▀▀████████▀▄
██████████████████████████
▀████ ████████████████████▀
 ▀████ █████████▀▄████ ██▀
  ▀████▄▀█████▀▀▄█████▌▐▀
▄███▀▄██████▄▄████▀▀▄▄▀███▄
▀██████
▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████▀
   ▀▀▀███████████████▀▀▀
         ▄▄▀▀██▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▀▀██▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄▄▀▄██████████
▄▀▀█▄▀█▄█▀███████████
▄▀████████▐▌██████
 █▀▄██████████▄████▄████
  ▀▄█████████████████████
   ▀▄█████████▀██████▀███
     ██████████▄██▄█████
      █████████████████████
       ▀▄████████████████
        ▀▄████████████████
          ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
Pages: « 1 ... 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 [893] 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: