Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:45:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 [913] 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376915 times)
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 01:11:34 PM

I'd like to thank everyone, especially Suchmoon, for posting here and making the crypto community aware of the Gawminers scam.
I believe we saved a lot of innocent people's money, maybe even hundreds of thousands of dollars worth.

Theres some good investigating work that most likely convinced new people to avoid Gaw's fraud and helped people realize that they are just based off of lies and fraud.
Less money in Josh's pockets the better!

Good work guys and lets keep it up! We now know that Josh's numbers are hurting and I hope it continues!

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2015, 01:28:56 PM

I hope Homero doesn't own any cats, he doesn't deserve any.

jibble

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 01:45:31 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2015, 02:06:58 PM by jibble

This thread about cats has gotten way off course Cheesy

edit: gotta put something about paycon and homeroooooooooooooooo

nah more like , this post about a useless twat has turned into cats
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 02:10:59 PM

HA you shills are funny. Bad mouthing Josh for giving back to the community. I'm going to claim that 6.5 Bitcoin (or xpy) and buy some of my gurlz some nice necklaces. Or maybe I'll get some underglow for my fast ass car. All thanks to Josh and GAW. Too bad you guys are missing the boat. Look at the price soooaaarrr baby. By the way I'm the one who reported all yo asses HA take that shills. Praise Josh, fearless leader. FUD on.

Yes please pray to your Dear Leader...GAWD all mighty himself.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
HashieNewb

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 02:13:12 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2015, 02:37:13 PM by HashieNewb

This just in:

what happened to the thousands of merchants they had ?  does he think anybody in their right mind will accept this piece of crap coin ?  that fucker won't even accept his own coin, there is no stability, no trust, and he is putting a bounty to get merchants ?    this is the kind of shit that pisses me off.  

gear.hashbase.com takes xpy.

Stop spamming that shitty scam site, no one wants fag gear.

I'm not spamming it, it's relevant to proving the claim that Josh doesn't accept xpy anywhere wrong.

And has anyone actually claimed that they were scammed by gear.hashbase.com? That business seems legitimate.

hey, ikeboy... we get it. you are here to disrupt. no one wants crapgear and your relevant claim is complete bullshit. I don't ever use ignore because I like to hear all sides....not you though...using ignore for the 1st time...later

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
bart111

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 02:40:01 PM

Yikes, this is what I get for correcting grammar and spelling? Or was it because I spoke freely....? Who knows.

http://puu.sh/f1oSb/4be67891b2.png

Did they unban you? I can see your posts now:

http://i.snag.gy/HBcdJ.jpg

Odd because when I am logged in, I see no posts of my own and permission denied on just about everything... If I log out, I can see it all again... Guess that's how the infamous shadow ban works...  Oh the irony.

when shadow banned, no one can see your posts, but i can
jibble

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 03:00:34 PM

josh trying to subtly hint it was his idea originally , what coinbase is doing

"We built our own echange in to our platform, with no fees.

We built a gift card program in to our platform......."

https://hashtalk.org/topic/30285/coinbase-opens-exchange-without-fees-looks-like-they-rose-to-gawceo-s-challenge/21

some of the best comments thou, some sane rational people replying and telling him to shut his shit up

reply to @gaw
"@GAWCEO It's like saying Coinbase didn't already have the plan in the works though. You don't just come up with an idea and exchange on the fly. It was likely in their blueprint already. Also I seem to be missing the part of the working gift card program. That's still basically an idea that's not currently implemented."

"And paybase hasn't guaranteed no fees forever.

What concerns me more is that the articles said it took Coinbase 5 months just to get 25 states' approval. How long will it take paybase?"

"well at least their gift cards lasted longer than an hour and didnt plumet the price of bitcoin to $0.05"

"Not sure what to say here, just wow...

The redtape it takes to launch an exchange that is available in all 50 states at once, even using the regulations that oversee stock/commodity exchanges is insane, they have likely been looking to do this for quite sometime. Also, they are not the first, I will list some other btc exchanges that have been around for at least a year that are not limited by state money regulations.

Atlasats
coinsetter

Both of the aforementioned have been around longer than gaw was selling hardware, so to say that coinbase was rose to gaws challenge is naive at best, childish at worst."

"@GAWCEO said:

We built our own echange in to our platform, with no fees."

@miramyn

"Not to mention the term "built" is definitely being used in the loosest sense possible.
Built would imply creating something, not buying an existing exchange and INTEGRATING it into the platform.
And for building a gift card program?
Implementing an existing API into the platform is hardly building a gift card program since most of the heavy lifting was already done and freely available"

NeonTranceBadger

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 03:03:19 PM

https://hashtalk.org/topic/30285/coinbase-opens-exchange-without-fees-looks-like-they-rose-to-gawceo-s-challenge/21

He forgot to add that it all failed. 
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2015, 03:14:28 PM

He also forgot to mention his regulatory "complacency" as one of the achievements.
10BTCaDay

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 03:15:23 PM

Paycoin is a failing piece of garbage thats going to be worth $0.0000000001/coin soon.

You know how many sites Josh has Ads on, plus all the advertising on bitcointalk and etc?
His coin is a flop.. ontop of that he is a scammer.

Hes lucky if he gets a couple hundred customers.. a.k.a victims a months and its dying.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
jibble

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 03:15:30 PM

yeah if his implication was true, which it is not 100% certain, this took many many months in the planning .

but if it was true, is he them implying coinbase saw what paycoin had thought of, manage to build their own system instead of buying already existing exchange and simple API communication shit, Did it in less time and made it 100 times better and didn't fail massively?

eoakland

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 03:21:14 PM

some of the best comments thou, some sane rational people replying and telling him to shut his shit up

reply to @gaw
"@GAWCEO It's like saying Coinbase didn't already have the plan in the works though. You don't just come up with an idea and exchange on the fly. It was likely in their blueprint already. Also I seem to be missing the part of the working gift card program. That's still basically an idea that's not currently implemented."

"And paybase hasn't guaranteed no fees forever.

What concerns me more is that the articles said it took Coinbase 5 months just to get 25 states' approval. How long will it take paybase?"

"well at least their gift cards lasted longer than an hour and didnt plumet the price of bitcoin to $0.05"

"Not sure what to say here, just wow...

The redtape it takes to launch an exchange that is available in all 50 states at once, even using the regulations that oversee stock/commodity exchanges is insane, they have likely been looking to do this for quite sometime. Also, they are not the first, I will list some other btc exchanges that have been around for at least a year that are not limited by state money regulations.

Atlasats
coinsetter

Both of the aforementioned have been around longer than gaw was selling hardware, so to say that coinbase was rose to gaws challenge is naive at best, childish at worst."

"@GAWCEO said:

We built our own echange in to our platform, with no fees."

@miramyn

"Not to mention the term "built" is definitely being used in the loosest sense possible.
Built would imply creating something, not buying an existing exchange and INTEGRATING it into the platform.
And for building a gift card program?
Implementing an existing API into the platform is hardly building a gift card program since most of the heavy lifting was already done and freely available"

Coinbase, hmmm Paybase, Hashbase..... who is copying who ? 

• PeerCoin clone
  • Beats logo upside down
  • Coinbase name

any other original ideas of Josh's that i am forgetting ? 

Code:
               ▄▄███████▄▄
            ▄███████████████▄
           ███████████████████
          █████████████████████▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄████████████████████████████▄
   ▄█████ ▐▌ ██████████████████████████▄
 ▄█████       ▀█         █          ████▄
▐███████  ███  ▐█  ██▀█▄▄█▄▄██  ██▄▄█████
████████       ██     ████████  █████████
████████  ███  ▐█  ██▄█▀▀█████  ████████▀
 ██████       ▄█         ███      █████▀
  ▀██████ ▐▌ ████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀
       ▄▄▀▀▀██████▄
    ▄██████▀▀███████▀▀▄
  ▄██████▀▄███████████▄▀▄
 ▄█ ███████████████ ████▄▄
▄██████████████████▌▐█████▄
███████████████████████████
▀▄████████▄▄▄▀▀▀████████▀▄
██████████████████████████
▀████ ████████████████████▀
 ▀████ █████████▀▄████ ██▀
  ▀████▄▀█████▀▀▄█████▌▐▀
▄███▀▄██████▄▄████▀▀▄▄▀███▄
▀██████
▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████▀
   ▀▀▀███████████████▀▀▀
         ▄▄▀▀██▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▀▀██▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄▄▀▄██████████
▄▀▀█▄▀█▄█▀███████████
▄▀████████▐▌██████
 █▀▄██████████▄████▄████
  ▀▄█████████████████████
   ▀▄█████████▀██████▀███
     ██████████▄██▄█████
      █████████████████████
       ▀▄████████████████
        ▀▄████████████████
          ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
bmgbmg

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 03:23:23 PM

The only thing they've built is a copy site that doesn't do shit except exchange btc for a worthless coin.  

Homoro and anyone still involved with this shit coin is a scammer.  He copied everything including the coin itself and still nothing works except sending the coin from different wallets and exchanges.

Fuck this piece of shit clown.  He'll get his jail time just like all the other losers running a ponzi scheme.
NeonTranceBadger

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 03:25:57 PM

yeah if his implication was true, which it is not 100% certain, this took many many months in the planning .

but if it was true, is he them implying coinbase saw what paycoin had thought of, manage to build their own system instead of buying already existing exchange and simple API communication shit, Did it in less time and made it 100 times better and didn't fail massively?

He's a narcissist so in his mind he believes that Coinbase copied him, but there is no way that Coinbase could of built an working exchange in less than a month.  Plus they raised $75 million for this.
10BTCaDay

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 03:31:03 PM

Paycoin is a failing piece of garbage thats going to be worth $0.0000000001/coin soon.

You know how many sites Josh has Ads on, plus all the advertising on bitcointalk and etc?

Hes lucky if he gets a couple hundred customers.. a.k.a victims a months and its dying.

Josh can't prove the existence of a single investor, his project simply failed but he didn't fail..
He is continuously dumping the coins he obtained for free to gather BTC so he can live his lavish lifestyle

ZiG

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 03:33:32 PM

Josh can't prove the existence of a single investor, his project simply failed but he didn't fail..
He is continuously dumping the coins he obtained for free to gather BTC so he can live his lavish lifestyle

Exactly... Grin

What I am wondering is : ... who are the retards STILL BUYING that Poopcoin... Huh

ZiG
bmgbmg

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 03:41:48 PM

Watch cryptsy as btc sells off today the bagholders will dump even more of the scamcoin.  Or they'll just sell back and forth to themselves making it look like there's volume.
NuShrike

Activity: 178

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 03:46:34 PM

Meantime, Zenminer lately has been really regular.  Payments (of 1 satoshis) @ same ~7:xx am (for me) every day, nearly on the dot.

If only this was how it worked in the beginning.
ZiG

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 03:55:20 PM

Meantime, Zenminer lately has been really regular.  Payments (of 1 satoshis) @ same ~7:xx am (for me) every day, nearly on the dot.

If only this was how it worked in the beginning.

WOW ...what a BIG achievement ... Grin

So in a 1 million days you will be richer ...like 0.01 BTC = ~ 1 XPY ... Wink

Excellent...How do I missed that... Huh

ZiG
bumpershot

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 04:08:24 PM

I'd like to thank everyone, especially Suchmoon, for posting here and making the crypto community aware of the Gawminers scam.
I believe we saved a lot of innocent people's money, maybe even hundreds of thousands of dollars worth.

Theres some good investigating work that most likely convinced new people to avoid Gaw's fraud and helped people realize that they are just based off of lies and fraud.

I know I avoided losing money largely because of this thread. Thanks to all of the posters of a couple of months ago.
Pages: « 1 ... 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 [913] 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: