Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:28:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 [1321] 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376916 times)
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 07:28:11 PM

Guys don't bother with dave01. He's just trolling and doesn't actually believe xpy/gaw is not a scam.

Dave? Dave's not here, man.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cooldgamer
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

We are the champions of the night

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2015, 07:28:23 PM

Not sure if this is old news, but confirmation that all a lot of the prime controllers went to one person (Adam)

https://archive.today/qKW22#selection-3501.0-3501.12

Edit: not all, just a ton.  Thanks Paul

dave01

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 07:30:19 PM

I don't see what's wrong with any of this.
So, kegstand is using Garza's account to ship goods to customers. From a user's perspective, who cares? They might get in trouble for it. They might not. It doesn't really change the user experience.

There is no user experience, because there are no users on Coinstand - just shills who pretend that they purchased stuff that Garza gave them for free.
Do you think a scam of this magnitude can actually be? because this forum is getting a bit ridiculous now

There isn't a maximum size limit for scams. Where did you get such an idea from?
Hmmmm
Well there's the federal reserve of course but that's ok isn't it?

This is not the thread to debate whether the Federal Reserve qualifies as scam or not. Open a new thread if you want.
Im saying paycoin isnt a scam. some have lost money at this stage some have made money,
It  is what it is, if your clever you can make money this is what josh has given us.

There is always ones that will wish to detract from this
Josh has deceived XPY investors multiple times and those deceptions constitute a scam.
If you fail to recognize multiple deceptions that doesn't mean they didn't happen, you are just being ignorant.
I do not fail to recognise it is you that miss interprets
Paul Revere

Activity: 406

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 07:31:58 PM

Not sure if this is old news, but confirmation that all the prime controllers went to one person (Adam)

He mentions 15 Prime CONtrollers there, that leaves 36 more ( I think there are 51, someone can confirm this).

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
Revelation

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 07:33:03 PM

I don't see what's wrong with any of this.
So, kegstand is using Garza's account to ship goods to customers. From a user's perspective, who cares? They might get in trouble for it. They might not. It doesn't really change the user experience.

There is no user experience, because there are no users on Coinstand - just shills who pretend that they purchased stuff that Garza gave them for free.
Do you think a scam of this magnitude can actually be? because this forum is getting a bit ridiculous now

There isn't a maximum size limit for scams. Where did you get such an idea from?
Hmmmm
Well there's the federal reserve of course but that's ok isn't it?

This is not the thread to debate whether the Federal Reserve qualifies as scam or not. Open a new thread if you want.
Im saying paycoin isnt a scam. some have lost money at this stage some have made money,
It  is what it is, if your clever you can make money this is what josh has given us.

Josh has deceived XPY investors multiple times and those deceptions constitute a scam.
If you fail to recognize multiple deceptions that doesn't mean they didn't happen, you are just being ignorant.
I do not fail to recognise it is you that miss interprets
What exactly did I misinterpret?
racebyu

Activity: 346

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 07:36:57 PM

Ok, who has actually made money with Paycoin if they have bought into it other then HP points?
Show me some people who have not pumped/dumped and made money on their $12, $8, $6 or
even $4 per coin buy in investment into the coin, impossible at the current values!
dave01

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 07:39:19 PM

Ok, who has actually made money with Paycoin if they have bought into it other then HP points?
Show me some people who have not pumped/dumped and made money on their $12, $8, $6 or
even $4 per coin buy in investment into the coin, impossible at the current values!
I have made on it
Why haven't you?
racebyu

Activity: 346

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 07:42:12 PM

I have made on it
Why haven't you?

Yes, let me see, buying in at $12, $8, $6 and $4 on a coin that is not worth less then $1 will make me rich.
Obviously you did not do well in math, and without pumping/dumping the coin and HP points lets us all
know how much you made and how you did it as I am interested?
dave01

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 07:44:35 PM

I have made on it
Why haven't you?

Yes, let me see, buying in at $12, $8, $6 and $4 on a coin that is not worth less then $1 will make me rich.
Obviously you did not do well in math, and without pumping/dumping the coin and HP points lets us all
know how much you made and how you did it as I am interested?
By trading on exchanges
I haven't made a great deal but i don't have a lot to invest right now
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 07:44:54 PM

Not sure if this is old news, but confirmation that all the prime controllers went to one person (Adam)

Don't think I've seen that before. Definitely doesn't add up.

https://hashtalk.org/topic/29815/for-those-of-you-who-still-believe

and Prime controller price was full retail... 20 dollars... so... yeah..

So the question is how does this guy living in a ~$130k house manage to acquire 15 prime controllers which he claims to have bought at $20/coin. ($37.5 million total)

I'm sure the SEC will find this story 110% legit and believable.

owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1968

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 07:55:18 PM

I find out more before i invest
i have lost nothing

This is the kind of thing you were posting not that long ago:

That was on January 2nd when XPY was around $7.00. You were posting these semi-literate taunts at everyone who said it was doomed. You watched your money swirl in the bowl, because you believed Josh was giving  you an opportunity to make "SERIOUS SERIOUS MONEY."

Now with XPY under two bucks and a continuing string of broken promises and botched launches from GAW, you're starting to realize just how stupid that was. So your taunts have given way to angry outbursts, and you're pretending you never sunk any money into it. But you're acting like someone who got himself into this thing way, way too deep.
I wait to invest Still
I have been busy studying Muppets
You are gonna Shit in your pants
When this is over

Yo Dave01, any particular reason you have deleted all your old posts about how XPY is was going to make you rich?  Roll Eyes

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1968

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 07:58:59 PM

Don't think I've seen that before. Definitely doesn't add up.

https://hashtalk.org/topic/29815/for-those-of-you-who-still-believe

and Prime controller price was full retail... 20 dollars... so... yeah..

So the question is how does this guy living in a ~$130k house manage to acquire 15 prime controllers which he claims to have bought at $20/coin. ($37.5 million total)

I'm sure the SEC will find this story 110% legit and believable.

Actually, this went through here at some point already, as I do remember seeing that email thread about it - I then recall someone mentioning that Adam Matlack was "covering" for all those foreign investors (probably the ones on the watchlists etc), so yeah, there is no way this guy paid for 15 prime controllers at the prices claimed.

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Hellsgremlin

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 08:32:05 PM

http://youtu.be/r3XqaYvzkRw

Ill just leave this here.   Have fun with it.

You should have bought some new shoes first. Priorities...

I don't wear new shoes to work on a floor with delorian grey grout....  This one was worth commenting on because as a man,  I have entirly too many pairs of shoes.   I like my fresh Classics and shelltops.
fatbanana

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 09:13:09 PM

Sent to Amazon customer service:

Thanks! FYI--here is additional evidence that Coinstand.com is accepting orders using cryptocurrency, then placing those orders through Amazon.com to ship directly to the customer. The video clearly shows the order recieved states "A gift from Homero Garza", aka Josh Garza, CEO of GAW/Geniuses at Work and affiliated with Coinstand.com.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3XqaYvzkRw&feature=youtu.be
----

Hello,

I'm writing to follow up on our recent chat conversation.

Thanks so much for letting us know regarding this issue.

I've forwarded this issue to our Associate team and they'll be taking care of this and escalate the needful.

I really appreciate for letting us know regarding the information.

Best regards,

[Customer Rep]
JudgePolzin

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 09:37:03 PM

Thanks! FYI--here is additional evidence that Coinstand.com is accepting orders using cryptocurrency, then placing those orders through Amazon.com to ship directly to the customer. The video clearly shows the order recieved states "A gift from Homero Garza", aka Josh Garza, CEO of GAW/Geniuses at Work and affiliated with Coinstand.com.

----

Hello,

I've forwarded this issue to our Associate team and they'll be taking care of this and escalate the needful.

Best regards,

[Customer Rep]

Correct me if I am wrong but doesn't this approach fucks all the crypto industry. Could not care less about Homero, but this is a stupid tactic.
Gava

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 09:38:19 PM

----

Hello,

Best regards,

[Customer Rep]

I'm assuming they are handling it in a similar method that Purse is, or either Garza is just accepting xpy and buying crap off Amazon and sending it out.  Not sure what this is going to accomplish >_<
benjamoyne

Activity: 274
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 09:52:05 PM

----

Hello,

Best regards,

[Customer Rep]

Correct me if I am wrong but doesn't this approach fucks all the crypto industry. Could not care less about Homero, but this is a stupid tactic.

100% correct, it also screws over the supposed people this thread is trying to help and protect.

This is now just a witch hunt, its not about warning people at all. If you just let this die then all then the interest in paycoin would die down with it.
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2015, 09:55:23 PM

----

Hello,

Best regards,

[Customer Rep]

100% correct, it also screws over the supposed people this thread is trying to help and protect.

This is now just a witch hunt, its not about warning people at all. If you just let this die then all then the interest in paycoin would die down with it.

this. stop showing amazon how "stupid" cryptocurrency is. that's a very bad tactic for all of us

HashieNewb

Activity: 616

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 10:00:02 PM

----

Hello,

Best regards,

[Customer Rep]

this. stop showing amazon how "stupid" cryptocurrency is. that's a very bad tactic for all of us

No one cares if Homero sends gifts to lapdogs who post non-sense. This has nothing to with crypto and everything to do with the fact that coinstand is just a continuation of the pump and dump.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Hellsgremlin

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 10:00:11 PM

There goal isnt to protect anymore.  Its simply to destroy and prevent.  Some people are just to proud to admit fault / being wrong.  They would rather prevent you from getting your goods rather then admit to being wrong.

Josh could hand deliver each of us a $20.00 at our doorstep and we could record it,  They would claim it was a fake $20.00 bill.  
Pages: « 1 ... 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 [1321] 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: