Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:02:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 [1324] 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376916 times)
GAW_DUMP_ANALYSIS

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 02:27:45 AM

You said I was your target. What do you expect? If you have even one single brain cell this is where you make your exit and slither away.

I don't scare easily.

You're all words.   The difference between me and you is,  Im not hard to find / not scared.  you however hide and make attempts to cover you're tracks.

What we have here is a Man Vs a Coward.
 you hide I dont,   You couldnt beat me so you bring woman into it.   Im sure your net step will probably be photo's of my daughter.

PS.  You're dox isn't very impressive.

"your" possessive not "you're" contraction of "you are" you fucking moron. It's not unique, it's just stupid.

The funny thing is ever since I posted them in reverse about 8 pages ago I've been intentionally  doing this to prove my own point.   Real issues are ignored in favor of insignificant grammar / vocabulary issues.   Notice how you ignored how your scumbag lowlife butt-buddy resorted to bringing peoples family's into the light in favor of making sure I use the words You're and Your in the proper context.

I've been leaving easter eggs like this for you for a while now,   notice the improper use of comma's   misplaced periods,  broken sentences that should be part of paragraphs.  single paragraphs split into 2 Smiley   Sadly you missed most of it,   You're Smiley are real stickler for the word Your tho.....  Priceless  

Whatever you say, retard.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hellsgremlin

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 02:31:10 AM

You said I was your target. What do you expect? If you have even one single brain cell this is where you make your exit and slither away.

I don't scare easily.

You're all words.   The difference between me and you is,  Im not hard to find / not scared.  you however hide and make attempts to cover you're tracks.

What we have here is a Man Vs a Coward.
 you hide I dont,   You couldnt beat me so you bring woman into it.   Im sure your net step will probably be photo's of my daughter.

PS.  You're dox isn't very impressive.

"your" possessive not "you're" contraction of "you are" you fucking moron. It's not unique, it's just stupid.

The funny thing is ever since I posted them in reverse about 8 pages ago I've been intentionally  doing this to prove my own point.   Real issues are ignored in favor of insignificant grammar / vocabulary issues.   Notice how you ignored how your scumbag lowlife butt-buddy resorted to bringing peoples family's into the light in favor of making sure I use the words You're and Your in the proper context.

I've been leaving easter eggs like this for you for a while now,   notice the improper use of comma's   misplaced periods,  broken sentences that should be part of paragraphs.  single paragraphs split into 2 Smiley   Sadly you missed most of it,   You're Smiley are real stickler for the word Your tho.....  Priceless  

Whatever you say, retard.

I know genius!
strangerdanger101

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 02:32:23 AM

1 million merchants
with false plugin(fake stores)
people will look stupid with josh scheme
HT people do not realize that they are idiots

retain its value can not
dreaming for $ 20 too stupid

look
she has been banned
https://i.imgur.com/QDciybn.png

lol

Of course.  She refused the Kool-Aid thats a ban.

https://i.imgur.com/L73bHk5.png
The bitjane ban was a bug in our forum software. We are not trying to hide anything. I promise.

I stand corrected her raffle was unlocked.

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 02:39:31 AM

@ HG: I suspect that you have a drug problem. If not you are just naturally delusional. What I know for sure is that you are making posts on a public forum that any reasonably sane person would recognize as being insane. In case you are not aware of this, that means your children and of course their mother. What I suggest is that you imagine them reading what you are typing, because the reality of the situation is that they most likely will someday.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2015, 02:43:58 AM

Playboy

Paul Revere

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 02:50:40 AM

Just a dream, bragh. This story would require a murder/suicide or two and some legal action to make for an actual Playboy article. Some of the fictional story lines I have been developing based on characters and plot elements from this shitshow do have promise though.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
Hellsgremlin

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 02:56:49 AM

@ HG: I suspect that you have a drug problem. If not you are just naturally delusional. What I know for sure is that you are making posts on a public forum that any reasonably sane person would recognize as being insane. In case you are not aware of this, that means your children and of course their mother. What I suggest is that you imagine them reading what you are typing, because the reality of the situation is that they most likely will someday.

what may that "Situation" Be?   Did you report me to the FBI for running a ponzi that has no victims and has been dead for months?

Do you even know the standard before this would even make it to an agents desk?
Did you take into account there are no victims?  nobody who wants to bring legal charges on me?
Did you know this would be my First offence and would be a " Slap on the Wrist"

PS,  If 5 hour energy is a drug.... then yes,  Other then that ill pass any UT Hair sample you should chose

My daughter's 2 and furthermore i haven't said anything " Insane" like you claim,  Instead the exact opposite.   You are the one putting people's information out there and indirectly making Hints of threats?  

Meanwhile you don't scare me,  Your nothing more then a nobody no more or less important then myself who wouldn't have the balls to approach me or my home.  And i think you know aswell as i do that if by some mirical you grew the balls to approach my family or home I would put a hole in your head without hesitation?  By all means that is no threat but a sincere warning

Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 03:03:41 AM

Please seek professional help at your soonest convenience.

I've seen a lot of kool-aid drinkers on these forums have their lives ruined by crypto-related scams, and the fact that you have not realized that you are participating in a scam is troubling to see.

For your daughters sake, please give some serious thought to your involvement with Paycoin, and how there might be a small chance that you're absolutely wrong about everything that you have been led to believe by Homero.

what may that "Situation" Be?   Did you report me to the FBI for running a ponzi that has no victims and has been dead for months?

Did you take into account there are no victims?  nobody who wants to bring legal charges on me?

PS,  If 5 hour energy is a drug.... then yes,  Other then that ill pass any UT Hair sample you should chose

My daughter's 2 and furthermore i haven't said anything " Insane" like you claim,  Instead the exact opposite.   You are the one putting people's information out there and indirectly making Hints of threats?  

Meanwhile you don't scare me,  Your nothing more then a nobody no more or less important then myself who wouldn't have the balls to approach me or my home.  And i think you know aswell as i do that if by some mirical you grew the balls to approach my family or home I would put a hole in your head without hesitation?  By all means that is no threat but a sincere warning

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2015, 03:04:26 AM

Actually I'm glad that gremlin doesn't know what "good bye" means. This is getting entertaining, way better than Vlad's garbage. An insight into a psyche of a Paycoin supporter.

Just let's not quote him so as not to disturb those who have him on ignore. Unless he posts something truly awesome, in which case quote for posterity.

I would put a hole in your head without hesitation
Paul Revere

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 03:04:42 AM

Suit yourself, HG. I was just trying to reach you with reason. The fact that you are insinuating that I threatened you with violence is just another delusion, as it never happened. And, what you are writing will be here forever (unless you delete your posts after the fact, but quotes will remain) and that is what dimwits like you do not realize. Your children and anyone else involved in your life will most likely read everything that you write on the internet someday, trust me on this.

Hellsgremlin

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 03:06:15 AM

Please seek professional help at your soonest convenience.

I've seen a lot of kool-aid drinkers on these forums have their lives ruined by crypto-related scams, and the fact that you have not realized that you are participating in a scam is troubling to see.

For your daughters sake, please give some serious thought to your involvement with Paycoin, and how there might be a small chance that you're absolutely wrong about everything that you have been led to believe by Homero.

At the end of the day i stand to lose 300.00 worth of paycoins,   I think if gaw fails and its all just a big scam then,  I lose $300.00  I can live with that.   well no,  I got a laptop today worth $200.00 so i would lose 100 bucks.   Not gonna hurt me or my family.

My Involvment is no deeper then a " koolaid drinker"  I chose to take the risk for the bigger reward.
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 03:09:42 AM

You're so delusional I know giving you the idiot of the year award was not misplaced.

Seeing as your clearly a lawyer (as well as a hacker/gangster/economist), please do find us a case law showing a ponzi+illegal gambling site operator who was charged and got off scot-free.

Bernie Madoff only ran one ponzi and his "slap on the wrist" was 150 years in prison.

Meanwhile you don't scare me,  Your nothing more then a nobody no more or less important then myself who wouldn't have the balls to approach me or my home.  And i think you know aswell as i do that if by some mirical you grew the balls to approach my family or home I would put a hole in your head without hesitation?  By all means that is no threat but a sincere warning

Pro tip: Making threats towards a bunch of anonymous people after confirming your identity/location is not exactly smart. There's plenty people can do to you without leaving their couch.
Paul Revere

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 03:14:03 AM

Incorrect, HG. At the end of the day you stand to lose everything, because you are involved in a criminal enterprise. That is the reality of the situation. Between the Ponzi fraud you have committed and whatever deal you have made with Homero you definitely have the sword of Damocles over your head. If and when it will drop is debatable, but the fact remains that you are intentionally putting you and your family's future's in peril by engaging in your current activity.

P.S: And with that I will bid you gentlemen adieu and retire for the evening. Good tidings.

rawbot

Activity: 458
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 03:14:45 AM

Suit yourself, HG. I was just trying to reach you with reason. The fact that you are insinuating that I threatened you with violence is just another delusion, as it never happened. And, what you are writing will be here forever (unless you delete your posts after the fact, but quotes will remain) and that is what dimwits like you do not realize. Your children and anyone else involved in your life will most likely read everything that you write on the internet someday, trust me on this.

Who knows,  America may introduce a "Right to be forgotten" Law like Europe then HellsGremlin could have the google results removed. Some part of me thinks there may be some cases where people would like things to be forgotten,  like Monica Lewinsky for example. She could save 30 babies from a burning apartment but the top search results when you type her name into Google will always be that incident with Bill Clinton,  for as long as the Internet exists.  Forever.
Hippieminer

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 03:15:12 AM

Don't let them get you so riled up Hellsgremlin, you're just playing into their hands.
Hellsgremlin

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 03:15:52 AM

you are not trying to reach me with reason.  You have been trying to use scare tactics to shut me up.  

If you want to argue reason.  Provide this simple answer.

Why has your attention been focused on me and my personal details because I made a simple statement that
there are "affiliate Revenue Sharing Platforms" that coin stand could be capitalizing on that have a separate set of ToS then the standard affiliate network?

What you did next was spent the next 20 pages correcting my typos and misspelling accusing me of being hired by gaw and posting my personal info?

Where is the reason in that?   Why did we spend 7 - 9 pages discussing ponzi's    What was the reason?   what purpose did it server this thread?

This is how you reason and i'm the delusional one?

I mean I've been accused of being Josh,  being on drugs and much more.

Also,  this is a repeat of a week or 2 ago when i came here just to say " you shouldnt be making a mockery of those people who lost money "  and you did the same exact thing you are doing now.
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 03:17:39 AM

This is how you reason and i'm the delusional one?

No, this is how we reason you are the delusional one: https://hashtalk.org/topic/34498/am-i-wrong-please-constructive-feedback-break-it-i-want-a-reason-this-would-not-work
Hellsgremlin

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 03:20:00 AM

Ummm,  I think tho unlikely to happen that way its pretty basic and in theory would work?   Problem is who wants to risk that much money on crypto?
TheMage

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Litecoin Association Director

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 03:25:37 AM

1 million merchants
with false plugin(fake stores)
people will look stupid with josh scheme
HT people do not realize that they are idiots

retain its value can not
dreaming for $ 20 too stupid

look
she has been banned

lol

I posted this 2 nights ago, damn shame because she was doing a fundraiser for seansoutpost and got 80% there and was banned.

Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/TheRealMage for Litecoin and Litecoin Association news!
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2015, 03:26:38 AM

there are "affiliate Revenue Sharing Platforms" that coin stand could be capitalizing on that have a separate set of ToS then the standard affiliate network?

Look at you own posts and count how many of them are explaining and defending that statement (which would be reasonably on topic I think) and how many are attacking other posters and defending your own ponzi. And then Mr. Pot you turn around and whine about personal attacks and whatnot. This is not HT, respect is earned here, not mandated. And I think I already suggested to you to create a new thread that is more to your liking and post a link to it here. That way you wouldn't be forced to derail this one with your personal issues.
Pages: « 1 ... 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 [1324] 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: