Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:30:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 [1394] 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376917 times)
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 03:14:41 AM

I just received this in a PM

This is odd. So Carsen knew two weeks days ago he was getting screwed but then did a 360 yesterday? We should probably expect another 180 soon so that would make it 540. My head is spinning.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 03:17:50 AM

This is odd. So Carsen knew two weeks days ago he was getting screwed but then did a 360 yesterday? We should probably expect another 180 soon so that would make it 540. My head is spinning.

Just wait for the full 1080°

geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 04:09:46 AM
Last edit: March 31, 2015, 04:20:44 AM by geegaw

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
cooldgamer
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

We are the champions of the night

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 04:10:43 AM
Last edit: March 31, 2015, 04:21:15 AM by cooldgamer

Here is an address linked to Josh.

This address got it's funding from a series of mixing transactions that ends in an address linked to LTCGear

https://blockchain.info/address/16d7JJZQQD6QvxvkuX2PmXUKeY23Nt41ap

https://blockchain.info/address/17AUfQ7zdGePDK8UGiwQXUDGn2cFPfKRXZ

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 04:39:15 AM

Didn't have to wait too long:

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/watchlist-gawminers-paybase-zencloud/67/3073
maildir
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 04:39:50 AM

Remember this?

https://archive.today/RvL39#80%

The number one reason GAW is not a scam is because I will never let it be one.

Roll Eyes

erm.... the number one reason it is a scam is because of you, you delusional  weirdo...

Buckeye2015

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 04:47:57 AM

Didn't have to wait too long:

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/watchlist-gawminers-paybase-zencloud/67/3073

The new GAW theme song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGNiXGX2nLU

"You spin me right round baby, right 'round, like a record baby, right 'round"

(record = old style vinyl music storage device that preceded CDs)

PayCON: PHQAtLmwRXTskGqry1FBuFLnWuqMzcj1TH   --==*==--  Qora: QcgdKgPD1SkqzGXWGAY1gwao7257gyGVnB   --==*==--  BitCoin: 1L9NLA3wHcGwffm2avVg3tzhDGjtq9
maildir
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 04:55:41 AM
Last edit: March 31, 2015, 05:11:22 AM by maildir

How fortuitous, that is precisely the video Paul Revere affixed to the jester dancing goon Homero gif seen repeatedly here.

Well done on cottoning on.
bachel

Activity: 261
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 05:00:00 AM

how he even states in the first sentence

Everything here should be considered opinion to the point of satire.

Just to be clear - I made a reasonable effort to verify miaviator's identity, not the contents of his post.

Besides he changed that "satire" phrase, so he apparently didn't mean it as a joke.

good but why screw with a investigation like this ?

making stuff like this public even if its marked as "satire" or whatever can lead to a mistrial at least in my country

and if he is scared for the safety of his family especially his kids why not walk into the next building of any law agency and corporate it does not add up to risk all this because he now god cut off by homero I dont believe he took the job at the beginning because he wanted to investigate or actually believed their bullshit everyone involved in this was most likely in for the big bucks and are now pissed that they got cut of or are trying to safe their ass with a stunt like this

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 05:08:35 AM

making stuff like this public even if its marked as "satire" or whatever can lead to a mistrial at least in my country

and if he is scared for the safety of his family especially his kids why not walk into the next building of any law agency and corporate it does not add up to risk all this because he now god cut off by homero I dont believe he took the job at the beginning because he wanted to investigate or actually believed their bullshit everyone involved in this was most likely in for the big bucks and are now pissed that they got cut of or are trying to safe their ass with a stunt like this

I don't know why, it looks like by making this public Jonah is expecting to prevent Josh from taking action against him.

Law enforcement is not going to protect someone from spending thousands of dollars on lawyers to fight legal threats, however frivolous they might be.

But that's just my speculation. All we can do now is sit tight for a few days and see where this is going. The cat seems to be out of the bag and unlikely to fit back in.
maildir
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 05:09:02 AM

Just to be clear - I made a reasonable effort to verify miaviator's identity, not the contents of his post.

Besides he changed that "satire" phrase, so he apparently didn't mean it as a joke.

I would suggest because the die is cast.

There is no turning back, those that have submitted whatever it is they can submit, are free and clear. Now. They may tempt a slap on the wrist from the powers that be for sneaking, leaking snippets here and there. But the die is cast. The "kingpin" that they are after is doomed. There is no turning back from hereon in.

kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 05:14:17 AM

it doesnt effect SEC's or other agencies investigations at all. he can say anything he wants and the max reach is his own trial against Mr. Ganza (if Mr. Ganzo pulls him into one. and it doesnt look like the material would be anything that would get a mistrial).
otherwise you could plan and pay few people to clean&mistrial any large white collar crime enterprise

i guess hes hoping Mr. Gonzo goes down before he can move all the assets under a rock. he would have to forget all the money he has been owed if that happens. this could add a layer of protection for his family too with out stressing them, i would guess its very hard to get police protection specially with out disturbing normal life. if he has kids i would totally understand that

there are facts we cannot know (and we will not know for certain for long time):
1.) is he trying to clean his hands a bit so GOV wont hammer him
2.) is he just pissed at Mr. Gonzo for pulling his normal stunts and using people as toilet paper & not even paying them what he owes
3.) his moral compass got the better of him

id bet on #2 and maybe tiny bit of #3
Minerjoe

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 05:17:09 AM

...and Paycoin price crashes yet again. It has become so susceptible on these pump and dump updates from Gaw/Josh/etc and it is very easy to make money on that.

bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 05:26:58 AM

...and Paycoin price crashes yet again. It has become so susceptible on these pump and dump updates from Gaw/Josh/etc and it is very easy to make money on that.

Nope you'll get stuck with a loss at some point

kken01
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 05:29:52 AM

since Mr. Gonzo has unlimited xpy its not in his best interest to crash the price. it would be better theres good buy walls he can just chew on
truckinusa

Activity: 534
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 06:42:54 AM

it doesnt effect SEC's or other agencies investigations at all. he can say anything he wants and the max reach is his own trial against Mr. Ganza (if Mr. Ganzo pulls him into one. and it doesnt look like the material would be anything that would get a mistrial).
otherwise you could plan and pay few people to clean&mistrial any large white collar crime enterprise

i guess hes hoping Mr. Gonzo goes down before he can move all the assets under a rock. he would have to forget all the money he has been owed if that happens. this could add a layer of protection for his family too with out stressing them, i would guess its very hard to get police protection specially with out disturbing normal life. if he has kids i would totally understand that

there are facts we cannot know (and we will not know for certain for long time):
1.) is he trying to clean his hands a bit so GOV wont hammer him
2.) is he just pissed at Mr. Gonzo for pulling his normal stunts and using people as toilet paper & not even paying them what he owes
3.) his moral compass got the better of him

id bet on #2 and maybe tiny bit of #3
I'm not sure if you noticed, but all these former GAW employees and Moderators come on here claiming they are going to do a AMA and answer nothing.  There could be a number of motivations, but I am guessing they are just trying to distance themselves from Josh when they are feeling a little heat.  I would bet the only way we will hear them talk is in a trial when they are subpoenaed. This is all in their best interest.  They are no different than Josh.  They are just trying to save their own hide.  Coming here pretending they are the good guys now.  In fact they are even more sinister.

bitJob                       ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
                ▄▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████
         ████████████████████████████████████████  ██
         ▀██████████████████████████████████████▀  ██
          ▀▀██████████████████████████████████▀▀  ████
                                                 ▄████▄
                                                ▀▀████▀▀
IIII
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 06:51:48 AM

I'm not sure if you noticed, but all these former GAW employees and Moderators come on here claiming they are going to do a AMA and answer nothing.  There could be a number of motivations, but I am guessing they are just trying to distance themselves from Josh when they are feeling a little heat.  I would bet the only way we will hear them talk is in a trial when they are subpoenaed. This is all in their best interest.  They are no different than Josh.  They are just trying to save their own hide.  Coming here pretending they are the good guys now.  In fact they are even more sinister.

This! They are even more sinister, and they probably run the "independent" Paycoin Foundation.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
kken01
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 06:52:10 AM

i agree it doesnt make them good guys. they are integral part of destroying peoples lives, but it would have happend with out them too (replaced by some other ppl)
its kinda secondary for now until GAW assets are seized
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 06:55:50 AM

To be fair Jonah didn't promise answers, just made a sort of a preemptive post against GAW.

xmk3 answered quite a few questions over at GH: https://forum.gethashing.com/users/xmk3/activity/posts

Other than that it's a delicate issue due to everyone's personal situation. I know we want all the juicy details spilled right here and now but for the people involved it makes much more sense to listen to their lawyers than post on forums.

bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 06:58:43 AM

I hope now that the doj is done with shrem, the agents who stole from silk road and silk road, they'll prosecute Homero.

Pages: « 1 ... 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 [1394] 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: