Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:17:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 [1408] 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376919 times)
cloverme
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1057

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2015, 07:23:53 PM

Paycoins are practically worthless, so I doubt he is concerned with keeping them.

I believe you are correct.

Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 07:25:07 PM

So if Josh is giving up everything about paycoin... what is happening with the massive premine that the coin started with?  Why are so many coins moving around?

Paycoins are practically worthless, so I doubt he is concerned with keeping them.

Garza will keep up the paycoin pump'n'dump scheme as long as it works. He just has to keep announcing some new shit now and then (coinstand, mineral, whatever), hashtards get excited, price rises, Garza takes a dump on them, rinse, repeat - until the paycoin price is so low that even the pump'n'dump is too much work for the rewards. Only then Garza will move on to another scheme.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
MrCEO

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2015, 07:36:14 PM

So if Josh is giving up everything about paycoin... what is happening with the massive premine that the coin started with?  Why are so many coins moving around?

Garza will keep up the paycoin pump'n'dump scheme as long as it works. He just has to keep announcing some new shit now and then (coinstand, mineral, whatever), hashtards get excited, price rises, Garza takes a dump on them, rinse, repeat - until the paycoin price is so low that even the pump'n'dump is too much work for the rewards. Only then Garza will move on to another scheme.

i resent the implication that I'm "pumping' anything. didn't your mommy tell you not to FUD?

coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 07:38:00 PM

i resent the implication that I'm "pumping' anything. didn't your mommy tell you not to FUD?

You resent your wife?

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
MrCEO

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2015, 07:42:48 PM

You resent your wife?

It's sad that people have to resort to things like this.

MrCEO

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2015, 07:48:52 PM

No way this fool has come into the lions den? You can't fool us here, we know your game and your scam past. If you knew you weren't screwed why did you run out of the nation?

What scam past? I never scammed anyone. I'm still in the US.

coinits
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 07:52:53 PM

You resent your wife?

It's sad that you pretend to be human.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
MrCEO

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2015, 07:54:58 PM

You resent your wife?

Aren't there enough pictures of me around? What do you think I am, a cyborg or something?

Franz_Huber
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 08:02:14 PM

No way this fool has come into the lions den? You can't fool us here, we know your game and your scam past. If you knew you weren't screwed why did you run out of the nation?

What about the never obsolete hashlets, the non existing credit card, the 20 dollar floor and all the other broken promises? You see, on this forum - as opposed to hashtalk, paycointalk and mineraltalk - questions like that do not get deleted. so you have the chance to reply to them.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 08:03:51 PM

guys its a satire account Wink
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 08:03:56 PM

You resent your wife?

Aren't there enough pictures of me around? What do you think I am, a cyborg or something?

Oh fantastic!

I see you took my advice and navigated over to Bitcointalk, this should be fun. Trolls live off FUD, didn't you know that?
Franz_Huber
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 08:04:22 PM

that's too bad  Grin

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 08:05:42 PM

You resent your wife?

Prove that you are actually Josh and not just starting FUD.
coinits
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 08:07:04 PM

Duh!

coinits
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 08:07:33 PM

You resent your wife?

It's not.

kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 08:08:31 PM

Hello, I no understand why you must be hating on me coin all the times. Don't you half jobs and stuffses to do? Howbouts I give you each tons of xpy and you be stopping to troll my briliant coin? Me thinks it very good idea.

Anyone who no longer be trolling me coin post paycoin addresses and me send you someting. That is all.

You guys don't listen. What do I half to do to get you to stop fudding all over my scam coin brilliant project? My potential $300 million investors are getting scared off due to this thread. Anyone wanna take offer?

Grin
comedy gold

maybe its seriousinvestor!! miss him so much Sad
MrCEO

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2015, 08:14:57 PM

What about the never obsolete hashlets, the non existing credit card, the 20 dollar floor and all the other broken promises? You see, on this forum - as opposed to hashtalk, paycointalk and mineraltalk - questions like that do not get deleted. so you have the chance to reply to them.

The plan for the hashlets is coming soon™. The credit cards are actually going to be with mineral, and will allow you to (wait my lawyer just said I can't tell you, nvm).

The $20 so-called "floor" has been debunked many times. See http://blog.paybase.com/paycoin-and-the-20-base-an-overview/, which clearly explains the whole story.

However, we will be unveiling the Honors Program as soon as 3 letter agencies stop fudding us over. Wait™.

So if Josh is giving up everything about paycoin... what is happening with the massive premine that the coin started with?  Why are so many coins moving around?

You resent your wife?

isnt my brokn english good enough? What kind proof you want?

Hello, I no understand why you must be hating on me coin all the times. Don't you half jobs and stuffses to do? Howbouts I give you each tons of xpy and you be stopping to troll my briliant coin? Me thinks it very good idea.

Anyone who no longer be trolling me coin post paycoin addresses and me send you someting. That is all.

You guys don't listen. What do I half to do to get you to stop fudding all over my scam coin brilliant project? My potential $300 million investors are getting scared off due to this thread. Anyone wanna take offer?

Grin
comedy gold

maybe its seriousinvestor!! miss him so much Sad

(not him)

coinits
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 08:17:51 PM

Who would that be? Osama Bin Hiding?

MrCEO

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2015, 08:21:07 PM

It's not Smiley

See, this is what I mean by FUD. I show up to defend myself, and people have the audacity to deny it's even me! No wonder I didn't want to come here earlier.

Who would that be? Osama Bin Hiding?

It's a secret™. I don't want people calling them and spreading FUD about me like what happened with the last few guys.

dave01

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 08:24:33 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3ncYBuYkFk
Pages: « 1 ... 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 [1408] 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: