Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:58:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 [1486] 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376885 times)
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 10:34:33 PM

All the XPY walls were broken down to 0.001 BTC and that's where it's headed since it now needs fresh buy's in order to support the sell pressure. Anyone in their right mind would never touch something that is continually making fresh lows like this and who has 100k XPY anyways to just dump on the market..

As price drops lower and lower eventually people follow suit and sell at a loss in order to make any money back, it puts it in a death spiral.

Looks like we hit 0.001 now, should it be time to be making some more predictions?

The Moon-skyTM , soonTM.

So the death spiral thing is that the price is so low, GAW and friends have 98% sell pressure and cashtakers, they can only sell.

Currently 35k XPY to 0.0095, how much do you suppose they need for their power bill?

They wont even cover 10% of the bill dumping into the full market depth. Infinity and beyond!

50% down in price in the last week, their lawyer costs must be huge.
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 10:36:11 PM

Paycoin @100k sats, its become the shittiest altcoin ever Tongue
flyingplows

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 10:37:31 PM

Why should he pay that bill in the first place Grin He'll just scam the electricity company like everybody else and that's it Tongue
Or he could settle by giving them mineralpoints that will be usable at mineral exchange soonTM or next weekTM

edit: still cant wait for hashlets compensation - I guess it will be some next gen miners at mineral.com that are incapable of negative returns, incapable of expiring or becoming obsolete - incapable of anything! Grin

Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 10:42:24 PM

Someone sold 100k down to 0.001 2 days ago, broke all the walls, then keeps making lower and lower highs. There has already been 2 tests of the 0.001 psychological wall in 2 days, if it breaks that concisely it will induce more panic selling, maybe down to 0.005? I haven't seen any good news on the horizon to say that it's going up any time soonTM
strangerdanger101

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 10:58:07 PM

Me too pretty interesting so far.

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
bitillionaire

Activity: 369

phm.link

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2015, 10:58:18 PM

Hey bitillionaire get your feedback shit off my trust

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=14283

You know Damn well ccn took bribes and pumped paycoin, it's even in the leaked emails. Get the fuck off my profile you scum bag. You seem to forget when Homero says cnn he means ccn. You think we forgot Homero owns ccn? Just because of a couple negative articles you wrote after Homero stopped paying?

Anyone have that ccn bribe email?

Roll Eyes

If Homero owned us, why would we take bribes from him?

If we were taking bribes, why, as early as November, was he having problems with our reporting?

The leaked e-mails did nothing but confirm that you are wrong. Jonas/David repeatedly rebuffed him, and reading the leaked e-mails in Qntra was the first I saw of Garza's objection. Since you are obviously a child, I'll spell it out for you: there was no collusion because David never did more than ask me if I had reached out to GAW. He agreed that reaching out to their law firm, since that was who he was attributing their failure to start the $20 repayment program to, was sufficient, and that's all that was ever said between he and I.

You can continue to make unfounded claims, but your feedback reflects your behavior, plain and simple.

bitillionaire

phm.link

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2015, 11:09:58 PM

And as an aside, I was recently informed that if we have to, we are prepared to go a very long time with no advertising at all.

bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2015, 11:14:53 PM

You know Damn well ccn took bribes and pumped paycoin, it's even in the leaked emails. Get the fuck off my profile you scum bag. You seem to forget when Homero says cnn he means ccn. You think we forgot Homero owns ccn? Just because of a couple negative articles you wrote after Homero stopped paying?

Roll Eyes

If we were taking bribes, why, as early as November, was he having problems with our reporting?

The leaked e-mails did nothing but confirm that you are wrong. Jonas/David repeatedly rebuffed him, and reading the leaked e-mails in Qntra was the first I saw of Garza's objection. Since you are obviously a child, I'll spell it out for you: there was no collusion because David never did more than ask me if I had reached out to GAW. He agreed that reaching out to their law firm, since that was who he was attributing their failure to start the $20 repayment program to, was sufficient, and that's all that was ever said between he and I.

You can continue to make unfounded claims, but your feedback reflects your behavior, plain and simple.

Sure buddy, you can't delete all the evidence

https://medium.com/@BTCtom/cryptocoinsnews-and-gaw-miners-sitting-in-a-tree-k-i-s-s-i-n-g-afe20eecc080

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2t0w8k/another_cryptocoinsnews_author_who_pumps_paycoin/

Every time I report Homero to the sec and fbi, I include ccn, don't worry, you'll be in the lime light too. Paycoin won't help you in prison. Shitcoin won't save your asshole.

coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 11:18:41 PM

This shows the depravity of this piece of shit. Do not underestimate someone like this. This type of personality is very dangerous. People be careful. A trapped rat lashes out.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
bitillionaire

phm.link

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2015, 11:21:40 PM

Roll Eyes

https://medium.com/@BTCtom/cryptocoinsnews-and-gaw-miners-sitting-in-a-tree-k-i-s-s-i-n-g-afe20eecc080

Every time I report Homero to the sec and fbi, I include ccn, don't worry, you'll be in the lime light too.

Well, just so you know, you should be reporting us to the FTC if you feel that Scott Fargo's reviews did not adhere to their policies on such. I assure you the results won't be as glorious as you hope.

Subtuppel

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 11:24:02 PM

It has been the shittiest Altcoin right from the start, or did i miss something? Just that they had an inflated market cap with their 97% premine does not mean that it was at any time anything else than a steaming pile of poo.

bitillionaire

phm.link

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2015, 11:25:58 PM

Roll Eyes

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2t0w8k/another_cryptocoinsnews_author_who_pumps_paycoin/

Every time I report Homero to the sec and fbi, I include ccn, don't worry, you'll be in the lime light too. Paycoin won't help you in prison. Shitcoin won't save your asshole.

I see you added the article about Neal. Funny thing about Neal. He was fired for insinuating that he was responsible for DDoS'ing CoinFire and domainjacking them. Later it seemed that maybe he was not actually the one who'd done it, but he was fired on principle for thinking that'd be a positive thing to do.

Caleb Chen was editor during most of the time that you and Tom seem to think we were in the pay of GAW. You should ask him to leak the many e-mails between himself and Garza.

strangerdanger101

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 11:26:46 PM

It has been the shittiest Altcoin right from the start, or did i miss something? Just that they had an inflated market cap with their 97% premine does not mean that it was at any time anything else than a steaming pile of poo.

Even shittier than Auroracoin  Cheesy

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 11:27:07 PM

The real marketcap is the amount not held by GAW, which is roughly 85,000. Since only 3-4% is traded, each time they dump it's like adding 20% inflation.
holdembot

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 11:36:54 PM

Priceless quote by badbitcoin.org on the lets talk bitcoin episode. I suppose when Garza sits in jail this monkey will still deny all the evidence.

Badbitcoin.org • 44 minutes ago
dammit !!! - Still no pictures of The Rev Johnson, the pope of the cult of Garza haters - I know what he is, but I'd love to see what one looks like.
This lunatic is on some personal crusade against GAW, Josh Garza and all the innocent investors in Paycoin. All this is doing is hurting the entire crypto Industry. Distorting the truth, making mountains out of molehills and attempting to create a self fulfilling prophecy.
Coinfire is and always has been a desperate rag, and Mike Johnson is an embarrasment to journalism, no better than any other tin foil hat conspiracy theorist.
"Josh Garza ate my Hamster" or "Hashlet found on the Moon" should be the headlines to this sorry excuse for a newssite.
I've attempted to liase with this two faced arse of a man - and I can tell you, that despite every effort to discover why he has set up this hate campaign, I got nowhere, and so now I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire. He is a troll with a website - nothing more, nothing less.
Added to that, he keeps directing trolls to us on twitter. Keep sending 'em Mike, and I'll just keep blocking them.
Paycoin is a community of savvy intelligent investors - and despite the futile efforts of troll arseholes like Johnson, it will be succesful, as will Josh Garza, GAW, Coinstand and so much more.

Our site has exposed nearly 700 REAL scams - Johnson is focused on just one, with no evidence, just fud - Why?
Because he's pointless - That's why.
coinits
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 11:40:48 PM

Priceless quote by badbitcoin.org on the lets talk bitcoin episode. I suppose when Garza sits in jail this monkey will still deny all the evidence.

dammit !!! - Still no pictures of The Rev Johnson, the pope of the cult of Garza haters - I know what he is, but I'd love to see what one looks like.
This lunatic is on some personal crusade against GAW, Josh Garza and all the innocent investors in Paycoin. All this is doing is hurting the entire crypto Industry. Distorting the truth, making mountains out of molehills and attempting to create a self fulfilling prophecy.
Coinfire is and always has been a desperate rag, and Mike Johnson is an embarrasment to journalism, no better than any other tin foil hat conspiracy theorist.
"Josh Garza ate my Hamster" or "Hashlet found on the Moon" should be the headlines to this sorry excuse for a newssite.
I've attempted to liase with this two faced arse of a man - and I can tell you, that despite every effort to discover why he has set up this hate campaign, I got nowhere, and so now I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire. He is a troll with a website - nothing more, nothing less.
Added to that, he keeps directing trolls to us on twitter. Keep sending 'em Mike, and I'll just keep blocking them.
Paycoin is a community of savvy intelligent investors - and despite the futile efforts of troll arseholes like Johnson, it will be succesful, as will Josh Garza, GAW, Coinstand and so much more.

Our site has exposed nearly 700 REAL scams - Johnson is focused on just one, with no evidence, just fud - Why?

Yep. Very professional rebuttal by Badbitcoin. What a fucking loser asshole. And, for a news site, look at his writing prowess.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
holdembot

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 11:43:27 PM

Yep. Very professional rebuttal by Badbitcoin. What a fucking loser asshole. And, for a news site, look at his writing prowess.

It was hard for me to read through all that he typed while having to stare at josh Garza's cock in badbitcoin.org's mouth at the same time. Sad
coinmaster222

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 11:49:26 PM

badbitcoin received a legal threat from Josh that why he wrote that article lol out of fear.The site has now lost all credibility

Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 11:50:54 PM

badbitcoin received a legal threat from Josh that why he wrote that article lol out of fear.The site has now lost all credibility

Do you have evidence of the legal threat?
coinits
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 11:51:57 PM

So he is a cowardly chicken shit too. Figures.

Pages: « 1 ... 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 [1486] 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: