Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:17:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 [1452] 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376904 times)
vancefox
Legendary

Activity: 1033
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 02:08:52 PM

This tweet still exists touting mineral exchange as a safe and insured exchange.

https://twitter.com/MineralExchange/status/583471504592994304

LOL that @BitcoinBarney exists

Don't forget...

Mineral is located in HK (currently XPY Limited HK, name change has been confirmed btw) for obvious reasons. Our dev and support team will be located in the UK for the stated reasons that you just posted.

Again, who can I call to make sure you're fully insured like you claim?

Dont quite follow you? Your coins are secured by Mineral International Limited. We will soon be releasing how our secured offline wallets are setup.

One slightly important thing to note about the "insurance" provider...

Look at the copyright on mineraltalk...

This space not for rent...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 02:09:02 PM

Just another screen showing without a doubt that Phi Vadala is a shameless liar who willingly and intentionally lies about services to draw in customers, a practice known as fraud.

https://twitter.com/MineralExchange/status/583471504592994304
Archive: https://archive.today/461Kk

But hey, Mineral Exchange is located in Hong Kong* , known for upstanding and trustworthy Crypto Exchanges and stalwart authorities to protect your investment.

*sort of- in a round about bullshit pack of lies and mis-direction scammy scammer hiding their identity kind of way.

From the NYTimes article:

Advocates say the virtual currency is revolutionary because it is not controlled by a central bank and has potential as an alternative means of online payment. But the rise of Bitcoin, which is unregulated in many places, including Hong Kong, has stoked concerns that it can be used to launder money and finance extremist groups.

And Josh and the scammer he hired to front his new scam exchange actually tout moving to Hong Kong as something great? WTF is wrong with these Paycoiners? In what universe is a scammer whose operation is run out of America on a rail that re-establishes his scam operation in an unregulated country KNOWN for allowing Crypto scams to take place a good thing? My mind is yet again boggled by the complete lack of logic and reasoning in the Paycoin Cult, and the brazen audacity of the scammer(s) running it.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
inspirone1

Activity: 327
Merit: 100

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 02:18:23 PM

So, is Josh going to go to jail cause of false advertising and misinforming his clients?

For that even to be a posibility, someone would have to start a compalint with the FTC or a state Attorney General's office. IF someone has lost a lot of money on his scam, they should probably start a complaint with their state. I've seen some say they lost over $100k USD on his scam. Those people should definitely start complaints and include links to the SEC investigation so the Attorney General's office sees that they won't be going it alone in the investigation.  BUT, without a victim, no one is going to investigate at all.

The biggest problem i think everyone is having is that if the sec or one of the other alphabet agencies come in and put a stop to it xpy will surely crash into abyss and then chance of recovery will be nil to none. I think deep down a lot of people know it is a scam and are hoping for some kind of recovery bounce so they an get out with something better than a penny on the dollar.

ORVIUM          Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain          ORVIUM
█      Whitepaper         Telegram         Twitter         Facebook         Reddit         Blog     
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Paul Revere

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 02:19:06 PM

Who owns the majority of Paycoins again? One person: Homero Joshua Garza and/or entities that he owns or controls. He therefore controls everything. Just another bullshit scammer misdirection tactic. Enjoy your big shitty cup of FAIL.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
maildir
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1060

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 02:23:04 PM

Ridiculous.

Every two seconds there a new peripheral thing; new website that doesn't work, new domain names, new this, new that, now we got some new cockamamie rubbish ' all hail hear me say yay or nay' mickey mouse junk.

You guys are pathetic. never ever addressing the core issues and trying to make what needs to be made work.

Fools, utter fools the whole lot of you.
subseaguru

Activity: 560
Merit: 504

I know the voices in my head aren't real.

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 02:25:57 PM

Who owns the majority of Paycoins again? One person: Homero Joshua Garza and/or entities that he owns or controls. He therefore controls everything. Just another bullshit scammer misdirection tactic. Enjoy your big shitty cup of FAIL.
interestingly enough, if you read the prime node agreement, homero has a blank set of votes where the others have a specific number of votes to cast, i.e, vote is tied to number of prime controllers they have.

Paul Revere

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 02:28:07 PM

Lol dude the other entities are holding 35 controllers with each controller having 125k coins... do the maths... Garza is running dry.

Why in the world would I believe what a known, habitual, pathological liar like you or Homero Garza says?

bachel

Activity: 261
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 02:33:45 PM

Lol dude the other entities are holding 35 controllers with each controller having 125k coins... do the maths... Garza is running dry.

Dude

Did you find your car dude

Dude is the new word for serious business owner ceo ??

Paul Revere

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 02:34:01 PM

interestingly enough, if you read the prime node agreement, homero has a blank set of votes where the others have a specific number of votes to cast, i.e, vote is tied to number of prime controllers they have.

It is exactly the same pack of crooks who started the scam. If they knock down the hyper output of the PCs to 100% from 350%, that is something, but it does not change the fact that the exact same scammers who have been running this shitshow all along are still doing so. I could care less if they all change chairs and exchange hats, it means nothing.

coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 02:42:26 PM

I do not think she works for GAW, but looks like not her photo.
Have talked to her before on HT and stated she was in Montreal, Canada.
Just was doubting Josh but in too deep to cash out I think, like most.

Kool-Aid drinker or Kool-Aid maker. Same shit different pile!

Stefania was behind the most recent email bomb attack against Coin Fire.

If it is true that she is in Canada and you can prove that she did this, Canadian authorities will scoop her up and make an example of her. They just love to reign in these types. If you have not started legal proceedings against her, you should.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
vancefox
Legendary

Activity: 1033
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 02:49:18 PM

From the Prime Node Agreement:

The staking rate for all Prime Nodes shall be set to 100% per annum on block

So, smucks get 5%, 50 wallets get 100%...

From the "declaration":

...the state of hyperinflation Paycoin will be over.

Explain how that works then...

From the "declaration":

The coin will become truly decentralized

Each Prime Node shall have one (1) vote (“Vote”, “Votes”).

So... it's decentralized around a centralized "voting" process of no more than 50 entities...

This space not for rent...
ThePointlessOne

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 02:49:56 PM

https://hashtalk.org/topic/36012/http-paycoinfoundation-org-2015-04-09-declaration-of-paycoins-independence/23

MrCEO:

Its unfortunate this was handled this way......I am sory to say, but it is likely this will be the end of paycoin.

You do not know whats about to come next.......

The Paycoin foundation was gifted the controllers with the agreement that the whitepaper would be delivered on. They have breached that agreement with this, and will force the investment group that came in at the beginning to bring legal action against them

CoinStand will not launch with an XPY bonus.

And there is more that I can't write at the moment.

But things are about to get really bad.

Oh boy. I need a lot more popcorn for this show.
Paul Revere

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 02:54:13 PM

From the "declaration":

From the "declaration":

So... it's decentralized around a centralized "voting" process of no more than 50 entities...

Yes, and the ones listed are all Josh's bitches. The fact that Joe Mordica was paid off after trying to blackmail Josh, and then Josh counter blackmailed him and pacified him with a PC says it all. Josh has the dirt to burn every fucking one of these guys if they do not do EXACTLY what he tells them to. Then you have to consider the bullshit about "limiting" PCs to 100%/year output. Josh can put as many of the ~7,000,000 XPY that he controls into a PC as is necessary to make it shit out how ever many coins he wants to dump. This whole thing is just another phase of the same shitty scam.

Edit to add: Now I see Josh's bullshit attempts to make it appear he is all butthurt about this. BULLSHIT. Nothing has changed. He still controls the whole scam. Just another one of his scam tactics- a plea for sympathy.

CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 03:00:20 PM

https://hashtalk.org/topic/36012/http-paycoinfoundation-org-2015-04-09-declaration-of-paycoins-independence/23

MrCEO:

Its unfortunate this was handled this way......I am sory to say, but it is likely this will be the end of paycoin.

You do not know whats about to come next.......

The Paycoin foundation was gifted the controllers with the agreement that the whitepaper would be delivered on. They have breached that agreement with this, and will force the investment group that came in at the beginning to bring legal action against them

CoinStand will not launch with an XPY bonus.

And there is more that I can't write at the moment.

But things are about to get really bad.

Oh boy. I need a lot more popcorn for this show.

So much for being productive at work today!  It seems that the coin will be destroyed from differences within, not by the 3 letter agencies.  I can see Homero intentionally destroying the coin now.  What a fucking prick he is.

Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 03:00:23 PM

PeeCoin in free fall...  Grin

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 03:05:53 PM

From the "declaration":

From the "declaration":

Yes, and the ones listed are all Josh's bitches. The fact that Joe Mordica was paid off after trying to blackmail Josh, and then Josh counter blackmailed him and pacified him with a PC says it all. Josh has the dirt to burn every fucking one of these guys if they do not do EXACTLY what he tells them to. Then you have to consider the bullshit about "limiting" PCs to 100%/year output. Josh can put as many of the ~7,000,000 XPY that he controls into a PC as is necessary to make it shit out how ever many coins he wants to dump. This whole thing is just another phase of the same shitty scam.

Edit to add: Now I see Josh's bullshit attempts to make it appear he is all butthurt about this. BULLSHIT. Nothing has changed. He still controls the whole scam. Just another one of his scam tactics- a plea for sympathy.

It is time for you to bring out James Brown!

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
Paul Revere

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 03:06:52 PM

PeeCoin in free fall...  Grin

And here I screen captured the XPY chart all day yesterday. thinking this was going to happen. Maybe I'll catch the plunge below .001 today....

By popular demand:
Ladies and gentlemen. There are seven acknowledged wonders of the world. You are about to witness the eighth. Without no doubt, theeeese are the JB's! Hit it with that Mother Popcorn!

bitillionaire

Activity: 369
Merit: 250

phm.link

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 03:08:24 PM

Dang I thought ya'll would approve, easy shareable way for folks to get here, if we do it right, we could make it have better SEO than joshgarza.com .... joshgarza.ninja -- pm if you have any ideas or requests on subdomains.

CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 03:11:05 PM

The douche bags ego is so big that he will destroy his own coin over it.  What a fucking idiot.

favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 03:12:00 PM

alright, time to blame paycoin foundation now. so pathetic...

Pages: « 1 ... 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 [1452] 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: