Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:27:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 [1751] 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 1784 1785 1786 1787 1788 1789 1790 1791 1792 1793 1794 1795 1796 1797 1798 1799 1800 1801 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376900 times)
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 11:16:25 AM

Cryptsy is collaborating with a criminal and can not be trusted anymore.
No they are not like I have stated previously what we could do in this matter we have done as far as the legal side of it.
You need to say you're not dealing with a criminal for legal reasons.

How can you not read through highlights of that email dump and see him to be anything but a perpetrator of frauds and a mile long trail of broken promises ?

How can you morally and ethically support this ? Defend it ? Profit from it ?

I liked that Navy Seals copypasta towards the end there. I am glued to this thread, watching as Cryptsy continues to defend its position, and crashes and burns in the public eye due to it's own tone-deafness and greed.
I think our position is solid if anything its driving traffic.
How much of your 10% increase in activity has been related to XPY ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
strangerdanger101

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 11:20:30 AM
Last edit: April 28, 2015, 11:43:59 AM by strangerdanger101

Cryptsy and Homero already stuffed their nasty little pocketses with the illegal coins all thats left are the premined shit coins and they aren't very tasty at all now are they precious.  The trolls are at your gates and they are very hungry.

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
BitJohn

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

@Bit_John

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 11:21:18 AM

No they are not like I have stated previously what we could do in this matter we have done as far as the legal side of it.

How can you not read through highlights of that email dump and see him to be anything but a perpetrator of frauds and a mile long trail of broken promises ?

I have already denounced his alleged actions and stated that the actions alleged disgust me. The current XPY chain is not in his control which is when we took possession of the prime node.

For anyone on here involved in financial law they will totally understand why we cannot disclose any actions we could take, and if we did it would be unlawful to disclose.
BitJohn

@Bit_John

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 11:22:16 AM

Cryptsy and Homero already stuffed their pockets with the illegal coins all thats left are the premined shit coins.  The trolls are at your gates and they are hungry precious.

Still getting a quote to build the eye of Mordor on the building.
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 11:25:09 AM

Cryptsy and Homero already stuffed their pockets with the illegal coins all thats left are the premined shit coins.  The trolls are at your gates and they are hungry precious.
Still getting a quote to build the eye of Mordor on the building.
Ask Butterfly Labs how their foam torches and pitchforks routine worked out while you're at it.
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 11:29:51 AM

If we control the majority stake we keep the network secure which is why we felt it best for our customers.

1. Why do you think it is the job of your exchange to keep this coin's network 'secure', as opposed to any other coin?

2. What does your exchange owning 1, 2, or even 3 'Prime Controllers' have to do with keeping this coin's network 'secure'?

3. Why is it worth more to your fully-licensed and legitimate exchange to associate itself with this altcoin even more at this time, thereby lending it a degree of credibility it does not warrant and risking your entire operation and client funds being seized by an alphabet agency deciding that you're worth investigating further due to your unusual decision to associate with Garza back in October and since?

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
holdembot

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 11:35:01 AM

I have already denounced his alleged actions and stated that the actions alleged disgust me. The current XPY chain is not in his control which is when we took possession of the prime node.

For anyone on here involved in financial law they will totally understand why we cannot disclose any actions we could take, and if we did it would be unlawful to disclose.

Well the joke is on Cryptsy.

I love your usage of "alleged" as if the email dumps and everything else surrounding GAW and XPY havn't been enough proof.

The bullshit approach of innocent until proven guilty even with the current overwhelming evidence stink of Crypty greed.

So I can only assume if you know a pedophile lived next door and he/she is not prosecuted yet or have an ongoing legal case meanwhile knowing full well of the crimes committed you would have no issue with the pedophile around your children until proven guilty in court?

This mentality just shows how deep up Garza's ass cryptsy really is.

Trust me if you guys dont wake the fuck up over at cryptsy and continue on with this XPY scam, you will end up in a thread longer than this one regarding GAW. There is no good end for any scam driven business in the crypto space anymore even if we have to make sure of it by keeping threads like this alive.

Dig your own grave, I dont give a shit anymore.
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 11:56:30 AM

If we control the majority stake we keep the network secure which is why we felt it best for our customers.

1. Why do you think it is the job of your exchange to keep this coin's network 'secure', as opposed to any other coin?

2. What does your exchange owning 1, 2, or even 3 'Prime Controllers' have to do with keeping this coin's network 'secure'?

3. Why is it worth more to your fully-licensed and legitimate exchange to associate itself with this altcoin even more at this time, thereby lending it a degree of credibility it does not warrant and risking your entire operation and client funds being seized by an alphabet agency deciding that you're worth investigating further due to your unusual decision to associate with Garza back in October and since?

Good questions
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 12:06:14 PM

Garza learned a new word: crowd fund. a brand new way to scam FIAT. why do your agencies not stop this guy immediately?

Because despite the length of this thread, he is a small time crook running an obvious scam. They have bigger, tougher, fish to fry. They may be working on this, but anyone falling for it, especially if they fall for something new starting today, is going to lose their money anyway, there's nothing the government to do to protect the people that fall for the next garza scam.
Revelation

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 12:07:58 PM

You said it ! Your poll was pretty comedic and productive, huh ?
Were you not amused? I tried to choose a third party approach to give folks a say apparently the vote was Ostrich members.

I liked that Navy Seals copypasta towards the end there. I am glued to this thread, watching as Cryptsy continues to defend its position, and crashes and burns in the public eye due to it's own tone-deafness and greed.
I think our position is solid if anything its driving traffic.

But I'm sure it'll all be worth it for you, and your XPY holdings will be worth the stated $20 floor any day now...
I own mostly Bitcoin but hey that is me. I have never traded, or owned XPY.

It's a shame that cryptsy behaves so irresponsibly and is biased.
Cryptsy is putting an effort to help salvage the coin under the premise that this will help the community. Moreover, Cryptsy is now XPY investor and is even helping develop XPY ecosystem (e.g. CTO has created a website that tracks PCs). However, the biggest XPY holder is still the scammer (he controls 15PCs and that #1 wallet), thereby by helping XPY Cryptsy is helping the sammer.

Additional problem is conflict of interest. As an impartial intermediator an exchange should treat all traded coins equally, which is apparently something Cryptsy doesn't care about.
BitJohn

@Bit_John

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 12:12:08 PM

If you really think about it exchanges already do this on every other PoS coin in many cases well more than 51%. This is true for Cryptsy on numerous coins, BTC-e and Bittrex probably one or two others do the same. Did I mention we all talk? If you read my post history you will find numerous statements on that topic.

Obviously we have an interest in ensuring the network is stable to avoid "issues".

We don't back Garza never have. The selection of XPY is no different than the zillion other coins selection.
Revelation

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 12:14:51 PM

If you really think about it exchanges already do this on every other PoS coin in many cases well more than 51%. This is true for Cryptsy on numerous coins, BTC-e and Bittrex probably one or two others do the same. Did I mention we all talk? If you read my post history you will find numerous statements on that topic.

Obviously we have an interest in ensuring the network is stable to avoid "issues".

We don't back Garza never have. The selection of XPY is no different than the zillion other coins selection.
XPY is still substantially Garzacoin. He still controls a lot of coins. Do you have any idea how many coins are controlled by Garza?
BitJohn

@Bit_John

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 12:17:19 PM

XPY is still substantially Garzacoin. He still controls a lot of coins. Do you have any idea how many coins are controlled by Garza?

I have no clue how many he holds. I do stand by the fact its probably best he doesn't control more than 51%
BitJohn

@Bit_John

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 12:19:34 PM

Well the joke is on Cryptsy.

I love your usage of "alleged" as if the email dumps and everything else surrounding GAW and XPY havn't been enough proof.

The bullshit approach of innocent until proven guilty even with the current overwhelming evidence stink of Crypty greed.

So I can only assume if you know a pedophile lived next door and he/she is not prosecuted yet or have an ongoing legal case meanwhile knowing full well of the crimes committed you would have no issue with the pedophile around your children until proven guilty in court?

This mentality just shows how deep up Garza's ass cryptsy really is.

Trust me if you guys dont wake the fuck up over at cryptsy and continue on with this XPY scam, you will end up in a thread longer than this one regarding GAW. There is no good end for any scam driven business in the crypto space anymore even if we have to make sure of it by keeping threads like this alive.

Dig your own grave, I dont give a shit anymore.

I say alleged because in this capacity its appropriate... If I wasn't representing Cryptsy in this capacity then I could probably choose other words. But like you said there are plenty of facts out there and we have all formed an opinion on those.
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2015, 12:27:19 PM

Honestly the big issue here is that Cryptsy is supporting XPY more than any other exchange by owning a PC. Obviously XPY was a scam from the start, but I do not blame you guys for profiting from it like GAW did. Suckers get taken in some way or another...that is just how it works. Cryptsy should at a minimum ditch the PC and carry on. We all know that you will not de-list a coin that makes you profit (regardless of it being a scam or not).

BitJohn - You do handle being trolled very well  Cool
BitJohn

@Bit_John

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 12:30:14 PM

Honestly the big issue here is that Cryptsy is supporting XPY more than any other exchange by owning a PC. Obviously XPY was a scam from the start, but I do not blame you guys for profiting from it like GAW did. Suckers get taken in some way or another...that is just how it works. Cryptsy should at a minimum ditch the PC and carry on. We all know that you will not de-list a coin that makes you profit (regardless of it being a scam or not).

BitJohn - You do handle being trolled very well  Cool

As of the moment its either going to be daily payouts to active users every 24 hours like our rebate program, or we will destroy it. The destroy option is in discussion as to if it can be done without just giving it back.

Told you I like a good trolling lol.
HashieNewb

Activity: 616

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 12:43:01 PM

obvious troll is obvious

now back to the main story

can we get a repost of the "list of lies" ? thanks

This needs tagging with the little SEO story that was made. Add the two together and I believe you would never fail to see this horror story at the top of the listings.

And yes, I agree with the alleged Fraud accusations over the 9/11 Hashlets. I would have thought that Cantor would seek to get to the bottom of  this fast and make some kind of statement distancing themselves from this. It's not the biggest bug on their windscreen but embarrassing nonetheless.

Toads like Ganza should not be allowed to profiteer from the events of that day or the pain of those still suffering as a result of them. Despicable behaviour.

LIES

https://puu.sh/hocRt/d8647f406f.png

Hashlet Release Lies, Bait and Switch
https://archive.is/rkEak
https://hashtalk.org/topic/1963/hashlet-mining-has-finally-evolved
"GAW Miners has sold more ASIC miners than any other provider in the world."
"maintenance fees that actually decline over time."
"there will never be a time a Hashlet cost more to run then you make, and they will always make money."
"Later tonight we will release global chat, leaderboards, and the ability to use your zencoins for maintenance! Smiley"

LIE: "We will only sell 500 RememberHashlets, at the current ZenHashet prices, this will put them just over $10,000 in total sales income"
Image: http://puu.sh/hghsZ/f931b3c236.png Link: https://hashtalk.org/topic/5725/500-rememberhashlets Archive: https://archive.today/PSBV2
LIE "GAW will donate 100% of the sales money to the 911 memorial fund."
Image: http://puu.sh/hghsZ/f931b3c236.png Link: https://hashtalk.org/topic/5725/500-rememberhashlets Archive: https://archive.today/PSBV2
LIE: "GAW will in no way be profiting from any sales related to the cause."
LIE: GAW will not premine PayCoin "No premine, we'll mine for our coins just like everyone else”
Image: https://i.imgur.com/mIHqTP1.png Link: https://twitter.com/gawceo/status/532173907718332417  Archive: https://archive.is/li9oN
LIE: "Primes will mine at 40GH when you switch them to SHA” EDIT: "Primes will be able to mine SHA next week."
Image: https://i.imgur.com/TBKUIUU.png Link: https://hashtalk.org/topic/3906/prime-sha-hashlets/3 Archive: https://archive.is/rHC0p

Valutbreakers - lie
Prime Hashlets will be the only ones mining XPY PoW phase - lie
HashBase - lie
AmpStore is coming soon - lie
Hybrid-thermal-rubber-rabbit-flux-chain BTC2 capabilities - lie
Orion nodes with higher payouts - lie
Paybase debit card - lie
Paybase Amazon, WallMart and co - lie
Paybase BillPay - lie
Paybase thousands of merchants on board - lie
XPY $20 floor - lie
World leading coin development team hired - lie
CAF (Coin Adoption Fund) - lie
$100 Million Fiat reserve - lie
We're moving the market - lie
GAW "bought" BTC.com for $1 Million dollar - lie
GAW bought ZenCloud for $8 Million dollar - lie
We'll destroy all the test coins once we've finished debugging - lie
premier accounts on paybase will go out in a week - lie
hundreds of coinstand invites are going out in the next few hours - lie
Honor program will buy back coins at 20$ - lie
Prime Hashlets will no longer be sold after a certain date - lie
Paybase is here to stay - lie
Thousands of coinstand invites are going out this week - lie
GAW is not dumping any XPY on exchanges - lie
Remember Legendarys limited to 500 - LIE
Vegas Legendarys only given to those attending Vegas - LIE
Vegas Legendarys will be the rarest of Legendarys - LIE
Holloween legendarys will be able to combine into something special - LIE
Staker Legendarys will only be limited to 100 - LIE
all Legendarys converted to Stakers will keep their Legendary status - LIE
all legendarys converted to Stakers will get extra abilities - LIE
Coinstand is a large merchant that will value paycoin at $20 - LIE

hundreds of coinstand invites are going out in the next few hours - LIE
Thousands of coinstand invites are going out this week - LIE
Coinstand is a large merchant that will value paycoin at $20 - LIE

That guy is a Scam Muggle. A short muggle starting with the online handle josg21 to, allegedly, ■■■■■ about boob jobs (plastic surgeons) and poor service Mr Homero Garza has since changed to the handle GAWCEO. A while later after tainting the handle GAWCEO a change was made to MrCEO and minerorigin which exist in parralel. In order to, allegedly, attempt confusion over his real name Homero Joshua Garza uses his middle name and mixes up aliases so he is commonly known as Josh Garza or Joshua Garza. On several patents held with Mr. Stuart Fraser Vice Chairman of Cantor Fitzgerald, Garza uses H. Joshua Garza as apposed to H. Josh Garza. Varios internet Trolls and FUDsters refer to him as Homero Garza or Homero Josh Garza or just Mr. Scam Muggle. Mr Garza, allegedly, started his entreprenuership with Optima Computers LLC in Brattleborough Vermont (VT) where he then branched out into the, alleged, oversubscription of Broadband service with his company Great Awk Wireless also called GAW High Speed Internet and shortened to GAW HSI. Having claimed to make millions with this service or sale of the company or something, Mr Garza then went on to the cryptocurrency industry where he, allegedly, applied the same oversubscription techniques to ASIC Mining with his platforms ZenMiner and ZenCloud selling virtual products called the Hashlet and Hashtaker. Sometimes referred to as CashLets, CashTakers and Ponsi's. Through the puported success of said platforms under a conglomerate of companies called Geniuses at Work or GAW for short Mr Garza, allegedly, moved on from GAW Miners LLC to a new company which should have provided a clean slate. Business Technology for Cryptocurrency LLC or BTC LLC for short which matches the domain name BTC.com puportedly purchased for 1.1 Million USD, was born. This company launched several platforms such as PayBase at Paybase.com and paycoin known as XPY. The PayBase platform allegedly destroyed the products PayFlash (gyft) PaySave (zincsave) as well as others. The Paycoin "Currency" allegedly destroyed the concepts of HybridFlex, FundSafe, Huh. After much public scrutiny Mr Homero Joshua Garza married to Jessica Garza then set out to not own the platforms Coinstand at coinstand.com (which used an, allegedly, embezzled codebase called zincsave to purchase from Amazon violating the ToS) and mineral at mineral.com (which used an, allegedly, embezzled codebase called coin-swap). These new ventures were puportedly related to Hong-Kong, hong kong, while rumor persists of Dubai being the real location. In short Scam Muggles be commitin' fraud and Scammin' Muggles.

1) Mr. Stuart Fraser Vice Chairman Cantor Fitzgerald. 2) cantor fitzgerald, cantor capital markets, cantor investment banking, cantor investment management, cantor global financial services: Cantor Fitzgerald is one of the premier capital markets investment banks. Cantor specializes in global financial services with many locations across the U.S and around the world. 3) GAWCEO, MrCEO, josg21, Homero Garza, Josh Garza, Homero Josh Garza, Homero Joshua Garza, H. Josh Garza, H. Joshua Garza, Fraud, Scam, Rippoff 4) Dave McLain, David McLain, Dave H McLain, David H McLain, David H. McLain serves as COO and General Counsel of Hat Trick Consultants, LLC as well as a principal in DHM Legal Services, LLC., Assistant General Manager of the Fort Worth Brahmas, 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 12:48:31 PM

These are the reasons the crypto community as a whole fears paycoin. Yes, you hear that right, fears.  According to a hashtard, Oh NoToy, you beautiful fucking idiot.  And they wonder why they all get scammed, cause they are too fucking stupid to realize it.

https://hashtalk.org/topic/37174/cryptsy-s-saga-banksy-s-view-on-the-subject/15

Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2015, 12:52:55 PM

BitJohn - You do handle being trolled very well  Cool

As of the moment its either going to be daily payouts to active users every 24 hours like our rebate program, or we will destroy it. The destroy option is in discussion as to if it can be done without just giving it back.

Told you I like a good trolling lol.

The problem is you guys owning it regardless if you burn coins or hand them out. What other coin gives Cryptsy free coins to just hand out? Obviously if you guys keep the PC you are tied to XPY more than you should be. Just publicly hand it back to who ever gave you it...problem solved. The coin will just keep dropping in value anyways so why bother owning that PC?
SockPuppetAccount

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2015, 12:53:16 PM

Why did Cryptsy implement a XPY/USD market weeks?months?, not sure how long ago i'd have to dig into it, when any reasonable person would have concluded XPY was dying?  Who made that decision and why?  Mr. Homero "Scam Muggle" Garbanzo had nothing to do with that?
Pages: « 1 ... 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 [1751] 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 1784 1785 1786 1787 1788 1789 1790 1791 1792 1793 1794 1795 1796 1797 1798 1799 1800 1801 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: