Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:18:07 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 [1712] 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376980 times)
strangerdanger101

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 09:43:59 PM

Haha shitcoiners scamming, what's new?

Not much...

Topic: [ABANDONED] [BPC] BitpopCoin | X11 PoS 7% | Hero Member Dev | No IPO/Premine
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=665896.0

Hey, that's you!

Shame him!!!!

That thread just goes to show bitpop has some integrity, where as rdewilde's posts on hashtalk tend to show the opposite.

Every post Bitpop makes with my name in it has been a personal attack, you call that integrity? And because of what: i don't know the guy, never even talked to him, didn't do him any harm or take any money. I find that quite disrespectfull. I sent the guy PM trying to talk over whatever issue is on, instead he's posting some swearing ontopic, including personal info (which I requested to get removed); would you like that? Talking about integrity.... I don't know his integrity, but I know mine is fine. We may or may not agree, you may or may not support free speech. You may read this and don't give a shit, but at least we should respect eachother, right?

And yes, I removed the post within a minute because I had second thoughts about it being inappropriate and something I wouldn't like myself

He probably read this post you made https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=923897.msg10147191#msg10147191 and decided you were a shit coin shill.  He doesn't owe you any respect, respect is earned and you should refer to him as Sir Bitpop.  Good Day.

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 09:45:37 PM

Not much...

Topic: [ABANDONED] [BPC] BitpopCoin | X11 PoS 7% | Hero Member Dev | No IPO/Premine

Hey, that's you!

Shame him!!!!

That thread just goes to show bitpop has some integrity, where as rdewilde's posts on hashtalk tend to show the opposite.

Every post Bitpop makes with my name in it has been a personal attack, you call that integrity? And because of what: i don't know the guy, never even talked to him, didn't do him any harm or take any money. I find that quite disrespectfull. I sent the guy PM trying to talk over whatever issue is on, instead he's posting some swearing ontopic, including personal info (which I requested to get removed); would you like that? Talking about integrity.... I don't know his integrity, but I know mine is fine. We may or may not agree, you may or may not support free speech. You may read this and don't give a shit, but at least we should respect eachother, right?

And yes, I removed the post within a minute because I had second thoughts about it being inappropriate and something I wouldn't like myself

Because you are a PayCoin Shill thus guilty by association. You defend the indefensible. You deserve your just rewards.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
HashieNewb

Activity: 616

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 09:49:07 PM

Not much...

Hey, that's you!

Shame him!!!!

He probably read this post you made https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=923897.msg10147191#msg10147191 and decided you were a shit coin shill.  He doesn't owe you any respect, respect is earned and you should refer to him as Sir Bitpop.  Good Day.

"Perfect time to switch bitcoins to paycoins!", how's that conversion working out for you rdewilde?

ha, I guess this is what MrGanza expected by shuttering hashtalk, getting TeamScam to come over here, lol.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Buckeye2015

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 09:52:08 PM

Well this has backfired

The points I do want to make

1. We never wanted to profit off the prime node. And made it a point to make our addresses public so everyone could verify that

2. We wanted to give the people a vote. Currently its all ran by gaw and the paycoin foundation as well as other unknown parties. I think we can all agree its been a mess. We hoped this would at least give our users a say in what happens. As keeping our customers happy is the number one goal. Our vote essentially goes with the community

3. Any step paycoin takes that distances itself from gaw is a good step in my opinion. The keys were not going to be removed from the code so why not make it public and show people they now can verify those 3 controllers aren't dumping their coins. And now that we have a vote thats one vote in your favor towards removing them from the codebase all together as well as any other unknown controllers

Regardless. The overall feedback has been negative. We are open to any suggestions as to what to do with the controller. The only way cryptsy was going to benefit from this situation is if some good comes out of us having the controller in the communities eyes.

We wont be taking any more controllers that are offered to us

If you want to have your user base in control, then make a voting platform and allow votes as 1 coin = 1 vote, then allow your invested user base to vote on the future of the coin and you defer to the current vote no matter which way it goes.  Here are some initial things for your user base to vote on:

(a) All Paycoin Prime Controllers must be publicly registered, to include the owner's identification, the addresses used, and an automated reporting system that shows all coin movements to/from those addreses that anyone can see on a public website. The cost of producing and maintaining the website will be born equally by all Prime Controller owners.

(b) All US Non-Profits claiming association with the Paycoin ecosystem (in the sense of promiting or maintaining it), must be registered on the above address with the following information: Date and place of incorporation, names of all officers and board members, date of non-profit application submission, monthly public financial accounting for ALL USD, BTC, XPY, and any other currencies (crypto or otherwise) used.

(c) At this point, and through the next semi-annual Prime Controller leasing period, what should the ANNUAL staking rate be on Prime Controllers, Orion Wallets, BT Wallets, and Non-Staking Online Wallets held by entities such as exchanges?

(d) Do you think the Paycoin ecosystem should make an official, never-changing, burn address to be publicly utilized as evidence of 'burned coins' (this could be a readable address, such as "ThesePaycoinsWillBeBurnedForever"

PayCON: PHQAtLmwRXTskGqry1FBuFLnWuqMzcj1TH   --==*==--  Qora: QcgdKgPD1SkqzGXWGAY1gwao7257gyGVnB   --==*==--  BitCoin: 1L9NLA3wHcGwffm2avVg3tzhDGjtq9
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8969

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 09:54:12 PM

Well this has backfired

1. We never wanted to profit off the prime node. And made it a point to make our addresses public so everyone could verify that

2. We wanted to give the people a vote. Currently its all ran by gaw and the paycoin foundation as well as other unknown parties. I think we can all agree its been a mess. We hoped this would at least give our users a say in what happens. As keeping our customers happy is the number one goal. Our vote essentially goes with the community

3. Any step paycoin takes that distances itself from gaw is a good step in my opinion. The keys were not going to be removed from the code so why not make it public and show people they now can verify those 3 controllers aren't dumping their coins. And now that we have a vote thats one vote in your favor towards removing them from the codebase all together as well as any other unknown controllers

Regardless. The overall feedback has been negative. We are open to any suggestions as to what to do with the controller. The only way cryptsy was going to benefit from this situation is if some good comes out of us having the controller in the communities eyes.

Thank you for a reasonable post. Although I find it hard to believe that you didn't realize the potential shitstorm - haven't you been following the drama surrounding one of your highest-volume coins? Smiley

As for best course of action - the problem is that the "community" will be very skeptical that Cryptsy will act in the best interests of said community. And who is the community Cryptsy is supposed to represent? Bagholders? Day traders? There is definitely some sort of ethical dilemma and/or conflict of interest here.

If we consider just the technical side the best thing to do would be to burn the stake and keep the principal coins locked up, until a fork is developed that gets rid of the unbalanced inflation. Not distribute to the users. Burning the stake would reduce the inflation and keeping the controllers would allow Cryptsy to still participate in the voting. But with only 3 votes I'm not sure it's really worth risking the bad publicity.
FUBAR-BDHR

Activity: 702
Merit: 1000

★The Best Adult Video Chat Platform★

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 09:58:19 PM

Is there some way Garza could use the multiple exchanges (paybase, mineral, paybase2 and now cryptsy) to artificially inflate the coin price?

jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 10:04:30 PM
Last edit: April 25, 2015, 10:19:29 PM by jimmothy

If we consider just the technical side the best thing to do would be to burn the stake and keep the principal coins locked up, until a fork is developed that gets rid of the unbalanced inflation. Not distribute to the users. Burning the stake would reduce the inflation and keeping the controllers would allow Cryptsy to still participate in the voting. But with only 3 votes I'm not sure it's really worth risking the bad publicity.

I thought cryptsy was only gifted 1 PC?

And why not burn 100% of the coins? Is there a reason that burning all the coins until the PC is empty would remove their imaginary voting rights?

Why are PC's imaginary voting rights even being taken seriously?
kcal63

Activity: 140
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 10:15:57 PM

Just my take.
I haven't had any large problems with Cryptsy (yes I knew about their "stealth staking" of customer coins but just factored that into cost of their exchange) other than a few small instances of coins vanishing, however I can not have anything to do with that enterprise until they delist XPY.
I know removing my alt coins isn't going to hurt them but if we all stop using cryptsy until XPY is delisted it would probably make enough of an impression to wake Vern up.
Buckeye2015

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 10:27:36 PM

-snip-

Primenodekey's are mentioned here https://github.com/PaycoinFoundation/paycoin/blob/master/src/wallet.cpp - but it seems you can't do anything with them

Can you explain this comment?  I looked at the file and it doesn't contain the private keys?  It only talks about recovery from them?  Why is it that you can't do anything with the private key of a crypto address?

PayCON: PHQAtLmwRXTskGqry1FBuFLnWuqMzcj1TH   --==*==--  Qora: QcgdKgPD1SkqzGXWGAY1gwao7257gyGVnB   --==*==--  BitCoin: 1L9NLA3wHcGwffm2avVg3tzhDGjtq9
m3

Activity: 460

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 10:29:06 PM

Just my take.
I haven't had any large problems with Cryptsy (yes I knew about their "stealth staking" of customer coins but just factored that into cost of their exchange) other than a few small instances of coins vanishing, however I can not have anything to do with that enterprise until they delist XPY.
I know removing my alt coins isn't going to hurt them but if we all stop using cryptsy until XPY is delisted it would probably make enough of an impression to wake Vern up.

nobody likes cryptsy its already a shitshow. "Few instances of missing coins" wtf? Who would use them after such instances. Cryptsy never was legit and never will be. Just let it die already just like xpy.

ladrx

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 11:00:18 PM

Well this has backfired

Um, give it back and stop being corrupt dickheads?

Adam Matlack 1/5/2014: "Not but 30 seconds later, the Holy Spirit slapped me upside the head and said "what are you thinkin'? What are you doin'?" It was an emphatic "NO". And I got - just guilt started to cover me"
rawbot

Activity: 458

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 11:07:33 PM

If you want to have your user base in control, then make a voting platform and allow votes as 1 coin = 1 vote, then allow your invested user base to vote on the future of the coin and you defer to the current vote no matter which way it goes.  Here are some initial things for your user base to vote on:

(a) All Paycoin Prime Controllers must be publicly registered, to include the owner's identification, the addresses used, and an automated reporting system that shows all coin movements to/from those addreses that anyone can see on a public website. The cost of producing and maintaining the website will be born equally by all Prime Controller owners.

(b) All US Non-Profits claiming association with the Paycoin ecosystem (in the sense of promiting or maintaining it), must be registered on the above address with the following information: Date and place of incorporation, names of all officers and board members, date of non-profit application submission, monthly public financial accounting for ALL USD, BTC, XPY, and any other currencies (crypto or otherwise) used.

(c) At this point, and through the next semi-annual Prime Controller leasing period, what should the ANNUAL staking rate be on Prime Controllers, Orion Wallets, BT Wallets, and Non-Staking Online Wallets held by entities such as exchanges?

(d) Do you think the Paycoin ecosystem should make an official, never-changing, burn address to be publicly utilized as evidence of 'burned coins' (this could be a readable address, such as "ThesePaycoinsWillBeBurnedForever"

There is more chance of the UK monarch getting high on unicorn farts live on TV than any of that happening.
ladrx

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 11:13:56 PM

Adam Matlack 1/5/2014: "Not but 30 seconds later, the Holy Spirit slapped me upside the head and said "what are you thinkin'? What are you doin'?" It was an emphatic "NO". And I got - just guilt started to cover me"
ladrx

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 11:15:47 PM

strangerdanger101

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 11:16:14 PM

Just my take.

nobody likes cryptsy its already a shitshow. "Few instances of missing coins" wtf? Who would use them after such instances. Cryptsy never was legit and never will be. Just let it die already just like xpy.

Yep I agree.  I'd go mental if even one of my precious satoshi went missing.  I will not part with a single coin not one piece of it

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
mgibson38

Activity: 99

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 11:16:47 PM

Don't even know what to say about that. I guess you guys want to add legitimacy to the coin to help the bag holders in the future, but there really isn't a way that has been discussed in which it wouldn't mostly be helping homero abd GAW. Although ill refrain from trashing your exchange as its impossible to know what the intent of these actions is, I will say that Im surprised by this announcement. You guys should probably de-list xpy though, thats just my opinion.
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 11:24:55 PM

We are open to any suggestions as to what to do with the controller.
Return the controller.
Delist XPY.
Try to salvage reputation.
paulh691

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 11:30:50 PM

Well this has backfired

sudo rm -rf / Smiley
byt411

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 11:32:21 PM

Sorry guys, but can I have a summarized explanation concerning the stuff about Prime Controllers, Cryptsy, and the supposed fork? It's really hard to keep up right now, and I really don't get what is going on.
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 11:40:10 PM

Well this has backfired

Dear Cryptsy, here are my suggestions:

Give back the prime controller.
Kick XPY out of the cryptsy market. Shapeshift kicked it out months ago, because it's a scam coin - and so should have you.
Warn users about paycoin, GAW and Garza.
Don't ever touch anything by Garza again. The stink is hard to get off.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pages: « 1 ... 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 [1712] 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: