Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:19:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 [1663] 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376917 times)
rawbot

Activity: 458
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 12:07:03 AM

Litecoin will come with 150 premined coins: just the genesis block and the first 2 blocks to confirm the genesis is valid.  We believe a coin needs to be released in a fair manner.  Having one person (or a group) control a large amount of coins that can be used as they see fit is against the decentralized vision of Bitcoin.  Yes, it is true that without a stash of premined coins, we will not be able to afford to pay for bounties, but we believe people will see the virtue of this coin, invest in it as early adopters, and will be willing to spend time creating services to make this coin better.

Present rate, these coins are worth $209 USD. At the height of Litecoin, they were worth less than $8k.

This cannot be said about Paycoin. The investigation in this thread has thoroughly revealed that from its inception Paycoin was designed to prop up a failing company, and was indeed used for that various purpose. Further, it has been revealed that it was launched in bad faith, where an honest person, when realizing that their idea would surely not work, would have simply pulled back and started over.

It's no secret that I am a fan of Litecoin and have never owned a Paycoin. But objectively speaking, Andrew, you're doing yourself no favors by suggesting that anyone should do anything to save Paycoin. There will never be a market outside of that community which values the coin, and therefore it should be taken off the exchanges, since any time it is sold on them, it is done for the very purpose of enriching the callow or foolish, neither of which are things which the cryptocurrency community has a need to promote.

I completely agree with this. I have been angry since the day Andrew offered to do a live debate with Josh Garza months ago when they bought the coinswap exchange.  He was clearly a proven fraudster back then and I was very uneasy about the good name of litecoin being dragged through the mud by association.

I have lost money in litecoin, more than $5000 and I have taken the loss on the chin finally. I understand that litecoin isn't a scam and I bought in at the wrong price. I don't expect Andrew Vegetibile to massage my bruised and battered ego over this.  But to read this thread and constantly hearing how sorry he feels for the poor people who have lost money in Paycoin irritates me.  Especially when he is supposed to be involved in launching  a new exchange called Koiynx.   Where is this exchange?  And why the fuck is he coming up with ideas so save a 12 million premined coin that was created by a fraudster CEO of a corporation, in order to continue his hashlet ponzi when his focus should be a million miles away from Paycoin, Gaw or anything related to Homero Joshua Garza.

I don't blame the Mage for spending lots of time in this thread.  It is very entertaining, some may say addictive.  But to be actively and consistently engaged in finding solutions to save Paycoin and it's wayward community is baffling to me.   I read his argument that he isn't motivated by money and he cares for the crypto community as a whole.  Maybe crypto currencies aren't his thing.   It is a brutal, winner takes all kind of environment.

He sounds like a nice man.   Nice men come last in crypto.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 12:07:31 AM

In any case, I agree that Andrew's position on Paycoin is ill-conceived. If Litecoin had any of the same traits as Paycoin, I'd say kill it too. Difference is that Charlie Lee is not a sociopathic fucker hellbent on deception and gaining money by falsities, bleeding a company and its fans dry and then blaming random people on the internet for it. He's just a software guy who figured he could do an Scrypt algorithm coin better than Tenebrix. Now he works at Coinbase. Coinbase doesn't accept Litecoin, and that's a problem.

But Paycoin? Kill Paycoin. It has never for a minute been a legitimate or viable idea. If the people who lost through it end up leaving the community, that's their decision. Plenty of people who never traded anything but Bitcoin have wound up leaving due to overwhelming losses. Crypto is not for the feint of heart, it is not for the cautious investor. It is, however, and I don't mean to be too mean to them, but it is for the moderately intelligent. You have to be able to spot the difference between hype and technology. Examine Paycoin for five minutes with a rational mind, not infected by your feelings toward a particular individual, and you can see that it offers nothing that other proof of stake coins do except ridiculous awards to a select few and a lot of foolish names for things. "Prime Staker" is nothing but "premine 2.0."

Litecoin will come with 150 premined coins: just the genesis block and the first 2 blocks to confirm the genesis is valid.  We believe a coin needs to be released in a fair manner.  Having one person (or a group) control a large amount of coins that can be used as they see fit is against the decentralized vision of Bitcoin.  Yes, it is true that without a stash of premined coins, we will not be able to afford to pay for bounties, but we believe people will see the virtue of this coin, invest in it as early adopters, and will be willing to spend time creating services to make this coin better.

Present rate, these coins are worth $209 USD. At the height of Litecoin, they were worth less than $8k.

This cannot be said about Paycoin. The investigation in this thread has thoroughly revealed that from its inception Paycoin was designed to prop up a failing company, and was indeed used for that various purpose. Further, it has been revealed that it was launched in bad faith, where an honest person, when realizing that their idea would surely not work, would have simply pulled back and started over.

It's no secret that I am a fan of Litecoin and have never owned a Paycoin. But objectively speaking, Andrew, you're doing yourself no favors by suggesting that anyone should do anything to save Paycoin. There will never be a market outside of that community which values the coin, and therefore it should be taken off the exchanges, since any time it is sold on them, it is done for the very purpose of enriching the callow or foolish, neither of which are things which the cryptocurrency community has a need to promote.

+1000 I agree completly...Let XPY die!!!!!!!!!!!

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
volder

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 12:08:37 AM

Can someone point me to that block of SEO words that suchmoon mentioned?  I'm tired and hoping someone remembers approx where it was?

GAWCEO, MrCEO, josg21, Homero Garza, Josh Garza, Homero Josh Garza, Homero Joshua Garza, H. Josh Garza, H. Joshua Garza, GAW Miners LLC, Business Technology for Cryptocurrency LLC, B.T.C. LLC, GAW HSI, GAW High Speed Internet, Geniuses at Work, GAW, ZenMiner, ZenCloud, Paycoin, Paybase, PayFlash, Hashlet, Hashstaker, Hashtalk, Mineral, Coinstand.

Like suchmoon says though,  Google may like it more if some kind of sentence is formed from the words.

GAWCEO who goes by the names Homero Garza, Josh Garza, Homero Josh Garza, Homero Joshua Garza H. Josh Garza, or H. Joshua Garza is the CEO of GAW Miners LLC. He later changed his name to MrCEO. Initially he began life as a lowly internet dweller by the name of josg21. Other companies he has owned in part or in full are Business Technology for Cryptocurrency LLC (B.T.C. LLC), GAW HSI, GAW High Speed Internet, Geniuses at Work (GAW), ZenMiner, ZenCloud, Paybase, and PayFlash. Other companies confirmed to receive startup help from Mr. Josh Garza include Mineral and Coinstand. Products and services created by Mr. Josh Garza (and the companies he has owned/run) include PayCoin, the Hashlet, and the Hashstaker. Forums, such has Hashtalk, served has his primary means of over-hyping his own products and services.

Regular Guy™
TheMage

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Litecoin Association Director

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 12:18:49 AM

Why are you guys even debating to kill coins or not to kill coins? This fucking scam needs to die. End of story. Every coin should be valued at zero. The only fork that should be considered is the one that fucking stabs it to death and renders every coin useless digital space.

I agree.  The best way to fix it is to transfer all your XPY to BTC and use the BTC QT there problem solved  Cheesy

I agree. What Mage and Crestington are suggesting is that Garza's coins should be identified and destroyed because they are "illegitimate", and that the fucking criminals who actually created Paycoin and helped run the entire scam and are now "Not associated with Garza and are therefore now the goodguys" Roll Eyes should be entitled to keep their coins. The entire notion is complete fucking absurdity.

I don't go for that Team Paycoin are the "good guys" bullshit either.

Eggzackry. Then there is the issue of whether these crooks are actually independant from Garza or not. I think not, and that people like Mage and Crestington are willingly or unwillingly being used to try to wipe some of the stench of scam and the criminal Garza off of Paycoin so that the scam can continue.

@ eightcylinders: . The fact is the crypto currency is property. Taking or destroying someone elses's property is definitely a crime. I am not saying that destroying someone's crypto currency can be successfully argued in court. We live in a world where it is successfully argued that brazen and obvious criminals are innocent and that innocent people are criminals all day every day. By your logic murder is legal because the glove did not fit.

Why are you guys even debating to kill coins or not to kill coins? This fucking scam needs to die. End of story. Every coin should be valued at zero. The only fork that should be considered is the one that fucking stabs it to death and renders every coin useless digital space.

I agree.  The best way to fix it is to transfer all your XPY to BTC and use the BTC QT there problem solved  Cheesy

I agree. What Mage and Crestington are suggesting is that Garza's coins should be identified and destroyed because they are "illegitimate", and that the fucking criminals who actually created Paycoin and helped run the entire scam and are now "Not associated with Garza and are therefore now the goodguys" Roll Eyes should be entitled to keep their coins. The entire notion is complete fucking absurdity.

If the community decided to move onto a new chain where Josh's coins were blocked or stake rates changed in any way there is nothing he can do about it regardless of whether you say it's about property rights or not, morally right or wrong. A Cryptocurrency is never forever, it changes all the time and can be changed based on consensus, he would have to sue every single person who owned the PayCoin for deciding that they want to exclude him.

What is "the community"? If by community you mean those that have at least 51% of the coins or have ownership and/or influence over other owners of the majoirty of the Prime Controllers, you mean Josh&Co. He is playing you and Mage for fucking fools and doing a damned good job of it. He has you trying to fix his fucking scam coin to try to make it appear less scammy , so he can continue scamming. Fuck that, and if you help him then fuck you too.

Edit to add from the next post by Crestington below: "If you don't like the rules of the game then change the rules."

You simply do not get it. The rules favor Josh & Co., and he is playing you and Mage for fools. You and Mage have both bought into the fucking lie that the pack of criminals now currently said to be "Not Josh" and are supposedly in control of Paycoin are somehow goodguys now. Bullshit.  They are the same fucking pack of criminals that have been running the Paycoin scam all along. Of COURSE they are lying to you for fuck's sake, figure it the fuck out out already.

Actually the fuck you goes back to you my dear friend, I made a suggestion IF anyone wants to save anything. Beyond that I'm not doing anything else. You're the one that keeps bringing up the conversation and dragging me into it because of one single suggestion. And egging me into discussing stuff then turning around and using my words against me. You're pretty GAWsome!

Maybe go read my statement, re-read it again, and re-read it one more time because obviously reading comprehension fails you. I can't continue debating with someone who can't understand what I originally stated and throws around ad hominems and logical fallacies like a pirate love rum.

I don't mind a philosophical discussion about things, but you are obviously too emotionally tied to all of this for any decent debate. So im done talking about this all.

Back to your originally scheduled program Smiley.

Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/TheRealMage for Litecoin and Litecoin Association news!
miaviator
Donator

Activity: 686
Merit: 519

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2015, 12:19:36 AM

Can someone point me to that block of SEO words that suchmoon mentioned?  I'm tired and hoping someone remembers approx where it was?

GAWCEO, MrCEO, josg21, Homero Garza, Josh Garza, Homero Josh Garza, Homero Joshua Garza, H. Josh Garza, H. Joshua Garza, GAW Miners LLC, Business Technology for Cryptocurrency LLC, B.T.C. LLC, GAW HSI, GAW High Speed Internet, Geniuses at Work, GAW, ZenMiner, ZenCloud, Paycoin, Paybase, PayFlash, Hashlet, Hashstaker, Hashtalk, Mineral, Coinstand.

Like suchmoon says though,  Google may like it more if some kind of sentence is formed from the words.

GAWCEO who goes by the names Homero Garza, Josh Garza, Homero Josh Garza, Homero Joshua Garza H. Josh Garza, or H. Joshua Garza is the CEO of GAW Miners LLC. He later changed his name to MrCEO. Initially he began life as a lowly internet dweller by the name of josg21. Other companies he has owned in part or in full are Business Technology for Cryptocurrency LLC (B.T.C. LLC), GAW HSI, GAW High Speed Internet, Geniuses at Work (GAW), ZenMiner, ZenCloud, Paybase, and PayFlash. Other companies confirmed to receive startup help from Mr. Josh Garza include Mineral and Coinstand. Products and services created by Mr. Josh Garza (and the companies he has owned/run) include PayCoin, the Hashlet, and the Hashstaker. Forums, such has Hashtalk, served has his primary means of over-hyping his own products and services.

Pfft. Mines Longer.....

Starting with the online handle josg21 to, allegedly, bitch about boob jobs (plastic surgeons) and poor service Mr Homero Garza has since changed to the handle GAWCEO.  A while later after tainting the handle GAWCEO a change was made to MrCEO and minerorigin which exist in parralel.  In order to, allegedly, attempt confusion over his real name Homero Joshua Garza uses his middle name and mixes up aliases so he is commonly known as Josh Garza or Joshua Garza.  On several patents held with Mr. Stuart Fraser Vice Chairman of Cantor Fitzgerald, Garza uses H. Joshua Garza as apposed to H. Josh Garza.  Varios internet Trolls and FUDsters refer to him as Homero Garza or Homero Josh Garza or just Mr. Scam Muggle.    Mr Garza, allegedly, started his entreprenuership with Optima Computers LLC in Brattleborough Vermont (VT) where he then branched out into the, alleged, oversubscription of Broadband service with his company Great Awk Wireless also called GAW High Speed Internet and shortened to GAW HSI.  Having claimed to make millions with this service or sale of the company or something, Mr Garza then went on to the cryptocurrency industry where he, allegedly, applied the same oversubscription techniques to ASIC Mining with his platforms ZenMiner and ZenCloud selling virtual products called the Hashlet and Hashtaker.   Sometimes referred to as CashLets, CashTakers and Ponsi's.   Through the puported success of said platforms under a conglomerate of companies called Geniuses at Work or GAW for short Mr Garza, allegedly, moved on from GAW Miners LLC to a new company which should have provided a clean slate.  Business Technology for Cryptocurrency LLC or BTC LLC for short which matches the domain name BTC.com puportedly purchased for 1.1 Million USD, was born.  This company launched several platforms such as PayBase at Paybase.com and paycoin known as XPY.  The PayBase platform allegedly destroyed the products PayFlash (gyft) PaySave (zincsave) as well as others.  The Paycoin "Currency" allegedly destroyed the concepts of HybridFlex, FundSafe, Huh.  After much public scrutiny Mr Homero Joshua Garza married to Jessica Garza then set out to not own the platforms Coinstand at coinstand.com (which used an, allegedly, embezzled codebase called zincsave to purchase from Amazon violating the ToS) and mineral at mineral.com (which used an, allegedly, embezzled codebase called coin-swap).   These new ventures were puportedly related to Hong-Kong, hong kong, while rumor persists of Dubai being the real location.   In short Scam Muggles be commitin' fraud and Scammin' Muggles.  

volder

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 12:23:16 AM

Pfft. Mines Longer.....

Starting with the online handle josg21 to, allegedly, bitch about boob jobs (plastic surgeons) and poor service Mr Homero Garza has since changed to the handle GAWCEO.  A while later after tainting the handle GAWCEO a change was made to MrCEO and minerorigin which exist in parralel.  In order to, allegedly, attempt confusion over his real name Homero Joshua Garza uses his middle name and mixes up aliases so he is commonly known as Josh Garza or Joshua Garza.  On several patents held with Mr. Stuart Fraser Vice Chairman of Cantor Fitzgerald, Garza uses H. Joshua Garza as apposed to H. Josh Garza.  Varios internet Trolls and FUDsters refer to him as Homero Garza or Homero Josh Garza or just Mr. Scam Muggle.    Mr Garza, allegedly, started his entreprenuership with Optima Computers LLC in Brattleborough Vermont (VT) where he then branched out into the, alleged, oversubscription of Broadband service with his company Great Awk Wireless also called GAW High Speed Internet and shortened to GAW HSI.  Having claimed to make millions with this service or sale of the company or something, Mr Garza then went on to the cryptocurrency industry where he, allegedly, applied the same oversubscription techniques to ASIC Mining with his platforms ZenMiner and ZenCloud selling virtual products called the Hashlet and Hashtaker.   Sometimes referred to as CashLets, CashTakers and Ponsi's.   Through the puported success of said platforms under a conglomerate of companies called Geniuses at Work or GAW for short Mr Garza, allegedly, moved on from GAW Miners LLC to a new company which should have provided a clean slate.  Business Technology for Cryptocurrency LLC or BTC LLC for short which matches the domain name BTC.com puportedly purchased for 1.1 Million USD, was born.  This company launched several platforms such as PayBase at Paybase.com and paycoin known as XPY.  The PayBase platform allegedly destroyed the products PayFlash (gyft) PaySave (zincsave) as well as others.  The Paycoin "Currency" allegedly destroyed the concepts of HybridFlex, FundSafe, Huh.  After much public scrutiny Mr Homero Joshua Garza married to Jessica Garza then set out to not own the platforms Coinstand at coinstand.com (which used an, allegedly, embezzled codebase called zincsave to purchase from Amazon violating the ToS) and mineral at mineral.com (which used an, allegedly, embezzled codebase called coin-swap).   These new ventures were puportedly related to Hong-Kong, hong kong, while rumor persists of Dubai being the real location.   In short Scam Muggles be commitin' fraud and Scammin' Muggles.  

Yep, you win. I didn't bother to try that hard.

Regular Guy™
vancefox
Legendary

Activity: 1033
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 12:24:02 AM

Pfft. Mines Longer.....

I like this... how many quotes until this remains the top search result for many years to come?

This space not for rent...
miaviator
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2015, 12:27:16 AM

Pfft. Mines Longer.....

I like this... how many quotes until this remains the top search result for many years to come?

I don't know?   Should we ask EP to hire a bunch of people to leave this as a comment on every thread Smiley

vancefox
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 12:28:39 AM

I don't go for that Team Paycoin are the "good guys" bullshit either.

Eggzackry. Then there is the issue of whether these crooks are actually independant from Garza or not. I think not, and that people like Mage and Crestington are willingly or unwillingly being used to try to wipe some of the stench of scam and the criminal Garza off of Paycoin so that the scam can continue.

@ eightcylinders: . The fact is the crypto currency is property. Taking or destroying someone elses's property is definitely a crime. I am not saying that destroying someone's crypto currency can be successfully argued in court. We live in a world where it is successfully argued that brazen and obvious criminals are innocent and that innocent people are criminals all day every day. By your logic murder is legal because the glove did not fit.

If the community decided to move onto a new chain where Josh's coins were blocked or stake rates changed in any way there is nothing he can do about it regardless of whether you say it's about property rights or not, morally right or wrong. A Cryptocurrency is never forever, it changes all the time and can be changed based on consensus, he would have to sue every single person who owned the PayCoin for deciding that they want to exclude him.

What is "the community"? If by community you mean those that have at least 51% of the coins or have ownership and/or influence over other owners of the majoirty of the Prime Controllers, you mean Josh&Co. He is playing you and Mage for fucking fools and doing a damned good job of it. He has you trying to fix his fucking scam coin to try to make it appear less scammy , so he can continue scamming. Fuck that, and if you help him then fuck you too.

Edit to add from the next post by Crestington below: "If you don't like the rules of the game then change the rules."

You simply do not get it. The rules favor Josh & Co., and he is playing you and Mage for fools. You and Mage have both bought into the fucking lie that the pack of criminals now currently said to be "Not Josh" and are supposedly in control of Paycoin are somehow goodguys now. Bullshit.  They are the same fucking pack of criminals that have been running the Paycoin scam all along. Of COURSE they are lying to you for fuck's sake, figure it the fuck out out already.

Actually the fuck you goes back to you my dear friend, I made a suggestion IF anyone wants to save anything. Beyond that I'm not doing anything else. You're the one that keeps bringing up the conversation and dragging me into it because of one single suggestion. And egging me into discussing stuff then turning around and using my words against me. You're pretty GAWsome!

Maybe go read my statement, re-read it again, and re-read it one more time because obviously reading comprehension fails you. I can't continue debating with someone who can't understand what I originally stated and throws around ad hominems and logical fallacies like a pirate love rum.

I don't mind a philosophical discussion about things, but you are obviously too emotionally tied to all of this for any decent debate. So im done talking about this all.

Back to your originally scheduled program Smiley.

While there does seem to be emotion deep in that, he does have a point...  XPY, IMHO, needs to die a horrible death.  This will unfortunately compound some people's loss from $1 to $0 but that is the only real way to remove the alleged scam from the tarnished face of crypto.

Your attempts to keep it afloat goes directly against this.

While I think emotion made words appear that probably shouldn't, and anyone can do whatever they want with their own time, I have the opinion that any developer that touches XPY will absorb it's 'musk' and it'll take a lot of wide open public bathing to get rid of the stench.

My opinion, take it however you want.

Fargo

Activity: 283

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2015, 12:33:28 AM

Pfft. Mines Longer.....

I agree, good read. +1

WEBSITE  |  WHITEPAPER  |  TWITTER
   GITHUB  |  REDDIT 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●    ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
fachan

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 12:34:54 AM

So is Josh in Jail or at least strung up by the nuts yet?
miaviator
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2015, 12:35:28 AM

So is Josh in Jail or at least strung up by the nuts yet?

He's to busy with PayBase2.0

WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 12:36:10 AM

Pfft. Mines Longer.....

I don't know?   Should we ask EP to hire a bunch of people to leave this as a comment on every thread Smiley

So that's how you get the Google...
vancefox
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 12:39:56 AM

Pfft. Mines Longer.....

I'll put up 1 day of payout for 1THs, ~.01BTC, to pay EvilPanda to put this all over the intertoobz.

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2015, 12:49:05 AM

Pfft. Mines Longer.....

I'll put up 1 day of payout for 1THs, ~.01BTC, to pay EvilPanda to put this all over the intertoobz.

That is a great idea. Crowdfund shills, that's never been done before. Changing the industry as we speak. EvilPanda/bitgeek/AirFlame/Snipe-something-or-other - there is some money waiting for you here.
TheMage

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 01:02:26 AM

I completely agree with this. I have been angry since the day Andrew offered to do a live debate with Josh Garza months ago when they bought the coinswap exchange.  He was clearly a proven fraudster back then and I was very uneasy about the good name of litecoin being dragged through the mud by association.

I have lost money in litecoin, more than $5000 and I have taken the loss on the chin finally. I understand that litecoin isn't a scam and I bought in at the wrong price. I don't expect Andrew Vegetibile to massage my bruised and battered ego over this.  But to read this thread and constantly hearing how sorry he feels for the poor people who have lost money in Paycoin irritates me.  Especially when he is supposed to be involved in launching  a new exchange called Koiynx.   Where is this exchange?  And why the fuck is he coming up with ideas so save a 12 million premined coin that was created by a fraudster CEO of a corporation, in order to continue his hashlet ponzi when his focus should be a million miles away from Paycoin, Gaw or anything related to Homero Joshua Garza.

I don't blame the Mage for spending lots of time in this thread.  It is very entertaining, some may say addictive.  But to be actively and consistently engaged in finding solutions to save Paycoin and it's wayward community is baffling to me.   I read his argument that he isn't motivated by money and he cares for the crypto community as a whole.  Maybe crypto currencies aren't his thing.   It is a brutal, winner takes all kind of environment.

He sounds like a nice man.   Nice men come last in crypto.

Just some corrections here, I took a stance (along with a few other crypto's, Neoscoin, Dogecoin, and Blackcoin) because we saw the bullshit. It wasn't just me. I was the more well known target so Josh decided to pump his chest out like a fool expecting me to keep quiet and challenged me. I wasn't going to back down from a fraudster and I made it known.

I am really sorry to hear about your loss man, and no im not patronizing you either. I've personally lost ~$2k. I mean, I do try a lot to help people (Litecoin mostly obviously), and its your exact story that makes me feel bad and is a motivation for me.

FYI Paycoin will NOT be on Koinyx LOL!

As for the last part, hell yes this thread is entertaining! I mean none of us would be here otherwise. Again I want to reiterate that all I did was make a suggestion and it turned into a philosophical discussion in this thread. If you read my statement I was very clear in saying "you people in paycoin need to/should be doing XXX".

And yea I am a nice guy, thats why im still a muggle haha.

Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/TheRealMage for Litecoin and Litecoin Association news!
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2015, 01:02:30 AM

Is he really attempting to keep it afloat? The way I read it, he's simply saying IF someone wants to keep the coin alive here is what should be done (in his opinion). You guys are blowing this way out of proportion (in my opinion). The attempt to save the coin will happen regardless of what Andrew says. There are too many bagholders for the coin to just disappear.
TheMage

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 01:03:46 AM

Is he really attempting to keep it afloat? The way I read it, he's simply saying IF someone wants to keep the coin alive here is what should be done (in his opinion). You guys are blowing this way out of proportion (in my opinion). The attempt to save the coin will happen regardless of what Andrew says. There are too many bagholders for the coin to just disappear.

Exactly, thank you! lol

ladrx

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 01:12:06 AM

Can someone point me to that block of SEO words that suchmoon mentioned?  I'm tired and hoping someone remembers approx where it was?

Like suchmoon says though,  Google may like it more if some kind of sentence is formed from the words.

Pfft. Mines Longer.....

So is it safe to say that at some point you have decided that your NDA with Josh is unenforceable or you just don't give a shit about it anymore? You, Eric and Joe are suddenly a lot less quiet the last 48 hours.

Adam Matlack 1/5/2014: "Not but 30 seconds later, the Holy Spirit slapped me upside the head and said "what are you thinkin'? What are you doin'?" It was an emphatic "NO". And I got - just guilt started to cover me"
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 01:12:38 AM

Exactly, thank you! lol

A well known and fool proof way to avoid association with something is to not post your ideas about it on the internet.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
Pages: « 1 ... 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 [1663] 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: