Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:41:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 [1740] 1741 1742 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 1784 1785 1786 1787 1788 1789 1790 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376933 times)
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8935

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2015, 06:53:53 PM

No, he called the forum for voting, i.e. bitcointalk, a cesspool.

Ah, "your" right. I thought he meant "coin held in a public cesspool", but "vote [...] held in a public cesspool" makes more sense.

Doesn't he remember that he took away the hashlets?

I think the current theory on HT is that "rebels" taking control of ZenCloud prevent MrCEO from issuing Hashlet vouchers.
flyingplows

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 07:07:44 PM

Doesn't he remember that he took away the hashlets?

And we still need to get our compensation vouchers for it! Angry
I saw on hashtalk.org people saying ''ask those in control of zencloud''... So who is in control then?
Who are those rebels? Anyway hashlets are worthless, so it's not like he can't compensate because he can not take them for himself or whatever. He just need info who has what.

Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 07:08:12 PM

From the discussion about the anonymously posted Prime Controller keys it seems that when transferring a PC from one person to another there is nothing keeping the original owner from using the same key afterwards. Is this correct? Also, is it possible for the first owner to access the coins in the new address after a transfer? I am specifically wondering if this is the proof that the whole mutiny story and theft of Paycoins/Prime Controllers from Homero is bullshit.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2015, 07:11:44 PM

From the discussion about the anonymously posted Prime Controller keys it seems that when transferring a PC from one person to another there is nothing keeping the original owner from using the same key afterwards. Is this correct? Also, is it possible for the first owner to access the coins in the new address after a transfer? I am specifically wondering if this is the proof that the whole mutiny story and theft of Paycoins/Prime Controllers from Homero is bullshit.

As far as I understand, keeping a copy of a key is possible, it's actually nearly impossible to ensure that a copy is not kept. But no, it does not give access to coins. The coins would have be transferred via a regular blockchain transaction.
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 07:19:34 PM

As far as I understand, keeping a copy of a key is possible, it's actually nearly impossible to ensure that a copy is not kept. But no, it does not give access to coins. The coins would have be transferred via a regular blockchain transaction.

Hmmm. Somewhere here is the proof that the theft/hack of coins and Prime Controllers from Homero is all a bullshit misdirection/ washing the scam of Homero Stank scheme. I mean, at minimum Homero could have simply made new Prime Controllers to replace those that were "stolen", and then simply say that the others were stolen and his are legit. I know that most or all of the mutiny story is bullshit and that the whole shitshow is still controlled directly or indirectly by the same scamdog that has been running it all along. I thought at some point it was announced by one of the "Not Josh" gangs that the ~4,600,000 XPY address that appeared after the hack belonged to them, is that true? If so, that might be the path to proof.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
Buckeye2015

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 07:26:06 PM

FIAT, of course! Paycoin is hard to dump nowadays, makes perfect sense

Or in other words... what programmer with a half a brain would work for XPY?  You'll just get the muggles that Garza has been using for his serial crash tour of the intertubez.

PayCON: PHQAtLmwRXTskGqry1FBuFLnWuqMzcj1TH   --==*==--  Qora: QcgdKgPD1SkqzGXWGAY1gwao7257gyGVnB   --==*==--  BitCoin: 1L9NLA3wHcGwffm2avVg3tzhDGjtq9
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2015, 07:35:58 PM

Hmmm. Somewhere here is the proof that the theft/hack of coins and Prime Controllers from Homero is all a bullshit misdirection/ washing the scam of Homero Stank scheme. I mean, at minimum Homero could have simply made new Prime Controllers to replace those that were "stolen", and then simply say that the others were stolen and his are legit. I know that most or all of the mutiny story is bullshit and that the whole shitshow is still controlled directly or indirectly by the same scamdog that has been running it all along. I thought at some point it was announced by one of the "Not Josh" gangs that the ~4,600,000 XPY address that appeared after the hack belonged to them, is that true? If so, that might be the path to proof.

TBH I'm losing track of all these happenings, but I think part of the deal between Josh and Matt Eden's business (forgot its name) was that ZenCloud and Paybase EOL will be taken care of by Matt, which included paying out customers' coins so Josh gave up control of that and later declared it as a hack. There was also a rumor that Josh expected to do a hard fork and regain the control after the deal was signed, not sure how much truth there is in that.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that it is entirely possible that Josh doesn't have any control of anything right now and that's pissing him off tremendously. As for the credibility of Team XPY, foundations of all sorts and other entities that sprung up in the aftermath - time will tell. I think you're correct in being skeptical but Garza's involvement might not be as significant as you think. He might still be working with Vadala, although there is another rumor that Vadala took Garza's 15 PCs and is not acting friendly.
Paycoin Tangled Web

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 07:36:23 PM

can we get a repost of the "list of lies" ? thanks
Why hasn't somebody put this on a Wiki (or OP), summarizing this so it doesn't have to be repeated, and buried throughout the thread multiple times?

I'm working on it here  http://paycoin.atangledweb.info but it's still a work in progress because I'm trying to track down the support for each claim and this is a lot of stuff to weed through. Also, notice that it is ALL claims by anyone about this fiasco, soon there'll be a sort for claims made by who.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2015, 07:40:39 PM

Thanks to @PRODIGI over at GH, here is some reading material regarding Marshall Long, Cryptsy CTO, totally unrelated to GAW or Paycoin.

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/watchlist-gawminers-paybase-zencloud/67/10766
https://forum.gethashing.com/t/watchlist-gawminers-paybase-zencloud/67/10768

Cryptsy is dead to me. They were involved in the Paycoin shitshow from the beginning. They lost all credibility.

There is a bit more about the MAT deal:

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/watchlist-gawminers-paybase-zencloud/67/10783

Kind of at odds with this:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=851116.msg9588017#msg9588017
FUBAR-BDHR

Activity: 702
Merit: 1000

★The Best Adult Video Chat Platform★

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2015, 07:42:47 PM

Still don't see anything about where the 125k XPY required to run a PC came from.  Seems that question was totally ignored by the Cryptsy guys.

Paycoin Tangled Web

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 07:46:07 PM

This is a guy that keeps shadow banning himself on a simple forum server...
miaviator
Donator

Activity: 686
Merit: 519

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2015, 07:48:13 PM

TBH I'm losing track of all these happenings, but I think part of the deal between Josh and Matt Eden's business (forgot its name) was that ZenCloud and Paybase EOL will be taken care of by Matt, which included paying out customers' coins so Josh gave up control of that and later declared it as a hack. There was also a rumor that Josh expected to do a hard fork and regain the control after the deal was signed, not sure how much truth there is in that.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that it is entirely possible that Josh doesn't have any control of anything right now and that's pissing him off tremendously. As for the credibility of Team XPY, foundations of all sorts and other entities that sprung up in the aftermath - time will tell. I think you're correct in being skeptical but Garza's involvement might not be as significant as you think. He might still be working with Vadala, although there is another rumor that Vadala took Garza's 15 PCs and is not acting friendly.

Paul Revere and Josh are the only two individuals who seem to think Josh controls anything more than hashtalk censoring.

miaviator
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2015, 07:52:25 PM

The same Prime Controller Key can be used as many times as there are coins to meet the 125,000XPY minimum.  

The key does not give access to coins and most organizations would migrate wallets upon receiving access to coins.   Or one would hope.  

dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 07:54:23 PM

There are 50 prime controller keys. They act like secret passwords which you can say to get 20 times better staking than the muggles.

They are separate from Paycoin addresses. The secret password works to get you 20 times your fair reward whenever you stake an output worth 125k or more.

So yes to your first question - when I let you know the password there's nothing to stop me from continuing to use it as well.
And no to your second question - you and I will be using the same password, but different wallets.

It's not clear to me what a "Prime Controller" is. Is it just a password? Or is it the password plus the wallet containing 125k coins? If it's the latter then it can be stolen. As soon as you "steal" it, you move the 125k coins to a new address that only you control. You didn't steal the password (in that I still have it and can still use it - you only stole it in the Hollywood "copying files is theft" sense of the word) but you did steal the coins.

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2015, 07:58:24 PM

It's not clear to me what a "Prime Controller" is. Is it just a password? Or is it the password plus the wallet containing 125k coins? If it's the latter then it can be stolen. As soon as you "steal" it, you move the 125k coins to a new address that only you control. You didn't steal the password (in that I still have it and can still use it - you only stole it in the Hollywood "copying files is theft" sense of the word) but you did steal the coins.

That's the ambiguity that tripped me in this Cryptsy deal - turns out they got a PC without the coins (BTW they still haven't explained where they would be getting the coins to fill it up), whereas previous "deals" of PC ownership seemed to involve the coins.
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 07:59:47 PM

Still don't see anything about where the 125k XPY required to run a PC came from.  Seems that question was totally ignored by the Cryptsy guys.

I know this isn't what you were asking for, but it came from a bunch of 5k and 10k outputs according to the blockchain.

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
miaviator
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2015, 08:05:08 PM

Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 08:07:43 PM

Trouble in paradise:
https://hashtalk.org/topic/37149/so-gawceo-what-are-your-plans-to-pay-all-your-investors-back

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Buckeye2015

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 08:10:19 PM

Archive: https://archive.is/znZYh

PayCON: PHQAtLmwRXTskGqry1FBuFLnWuqMzcj1TH   --==*==--  Qora: QcgdKgPD1SkqzGXWGAY1gwao7257gyGVnB   --==*==--  BitCoin: 1L9NLA3wHcGwffm2avVg3tzhDGjtq9
miaviator
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2015, 08:14:24 PM

Even worse A single troll destroyed everything!  suchmoon!

Pages: « 1 ... 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 [1740] 1741 1742 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 1784 1785 1786 1787 1788 1789 1790 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: