Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:33:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 1743 1744 1745 1746 [1747] 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 1784 1785 1786 1787 1788 1789 1790 1791 1792 1793 1794 1795 1796 1797 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376902 times)
BitJohn

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

@Bit_John

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 02:39:13 AM

why do I see different results?

Ostrich penis is surprisingly popular. My immediate thought was that since it's a bird it doesn't have a penis, but then Google showed me the error in my ways.

lol I admit I had to google it as well..... On that note the community broke the polling site so now we will approach it in a different manner. Tried to keep it third party... We will either do an internal poll that we can control (obviously tin foil hats wont like that) or just make a decision I will announce once we have picked that path.

That just makes sense.  Why would you hold an election or poll which you do not control the results of?  I mean you wouldn't want the community to weigh in at all.  Of course as posted earlier this poll was a complete farce from the start.
The results of the initial poll were falsified by the community weighing in the results such as 'Ostrich Penis'. We are looking into other polling options which will be more legit than polling ostrich penis many hundreds of times from a bot.

You asked for a community response but then state the response is false.  Did you not get the results you wanted from the community.  Maybe just ignore the other responses and keep the rest.

Well we have no way to implement the option of ostrich penis.... Which was the wining vote by a landslide

EDIT:
The relevant votes were left though the poll is obviously and as others stated not really helpful to the situation as the voting was tainted.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
strangerdanger101

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 02:40:43 AM

Ostrich penis is surprisingly popular. My immediate thought was that since it's a bird it doesn't have a penis, but then Google showed me the error in my ways.

lol I admit I had to google it as well..... On that note the community broke the polling site so now we will approach it in a different manner. Tried to keep it third party... We will either do an internal poll that we can control (obviously tin foil hats wont like that) or just make a decision I will announce once we have picked that path.

That just makes sense.  Why would you hold an election or poll which you do not control the results of?  I mean you wouldn't want the community to weigh in at all.  Of course as posted earlier this poll was a complete farce from the start.
The results of the initial poll were falsified by the community weighing in the results such as 'Ostrich Penis'. We are looking into other polling options which will be more legit than polling ostrich penis many hundreds of times from a bot.

You asked for a community response but then state the response is false.  Did you not get the results you wanted from the community.  Maybe just ignore the other responses and keep the rest.

Well we have no way to implement the option of ostrich penis.... Which was the wining vote by a landslide

The Eye of Mordor was the best option.  You should begin construction immediately.

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
BitJohn

@Bit_John

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 02:41:11 AM

The Eye of Mordor was the best option.  You should begin construction immediately.

We had three employees vote for the eye FYI.....
miaviator
Donator

Activity: 686
Merit: 519

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2015, 02:41:23 AM

They asked the community.  The community determined they wanted an ostrich or at least it's member.   Go forth, dump the XPY and purchase an ostrich.

strangerdanger101

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 02:42:53 AM

We had three employees vote for the eye FYI.....

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
HashieNewb

Activity: 616

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 02:43:14 AM

Well this was quite a ball cupping hand job of a Poll

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Buckeye2015

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 02:43:49 AM

They asked the community.  The community determined they wanted an ostrich or at least it's member.   Go forth, dump the XPY and purchase an ostrich.

Wait, I thought they were going to give the PC TO an ostrich as his new companion... should I tell the zoo they won't be stopping by now? Schmedley is going to be disappointed.

PayCON: PHQAtLmwRXTskGqry1FBuFLnWuqMzcj1TH   --==*==--  Qora: QcgdKgPD1SkqzGXWGAY1gwao7257gyGVnB   --==*==--  BitCoin: 1L9NLA3wHcGwffm2avVg3tzhDGjtq9
mutha

Activity: 430

AS8UDRR8Dc4wTyZkMT7Z5vaXtiWK9zh5Hb

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 02:43:58 AM

You don't want to know about duck penis... a 3 min video on it... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6k01DIVDJlY

So that narrator is creeping me out.

Dont you think this Kabuki theater production has run its course... seriously whats the point? You know as does everyone else Crypsy will keep the PC no matter the "poll" results, this farce can go on forever.

I used to use you guys but quite honestly after this I am not going to use you no matter what you do with the PC... no trust respect or any good will left for Crypsy services.
BitJohn

@Bit_John

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 02:45:39 AM

So the poll result did get me googling ostrichs that is a scary bird.

miaviator
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2015, 02:47:17 AM

http://i57.tinypic.com/2rm2hwi.jpg

Could you comment on why Cryptsy wanted to hide their purchase of the Prime Node?

What was the reason for attempting to avoid the community's knowledge?

Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 02:48:42 AM

And now they have changed again. This is OBVIOUSLY a rigged "poll" run by Cryptsy, the exchange you can "trust".
Here is from a screen~15 minutes ago:

And here is from now:

Bunch of rotten lying scamdogs. They can't even run an honest fucking poll. Pathetic. Notice that all votes for ME were mysteriously removed from the count??? I demand a recount! FRAUD! I would have been awarded this Paycoin Shitter for my personal beer fund, this is blatant and obvious vote fraud!

Pretty sure the poll was cleaned of double votes and thats why the change in votes. Its 1 person with a bot doing the ostrich penis because they are 9 years old.

What the fuck EVER you pathetic moron. You are representing a company that says it it having a poll to decide what to do with a hyper inflating wallet filled with 125,000 of Cryptsy  customers' Paycoins. And then you can't even do THAT right?? WTF?  Get a fucking grip ya asshole.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
Buckeye2015

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 02:50:42 AM

And now they have changed again. This is OBVIOUSLY a rigged "poll" run by Cryptsy, the exchange you can "trust".
Here is from a screen~15 minutes ago:
https://i.imgur.com/rvbXib9.jpg

And here is from now:

https://i.imgur.com/2IfGDTr.jpg

Bunch of rotten lying scamdogs. They can't even run an honest fucking poll. Pathetic. Notice that all votes for ME were mysteriously removed from the count??? I demand a recount! FRAUD! I would have been awarded this Paycoin Shitter for my personal beer fund, this is blatant and obvious vote fraud!

Pretty sure the poll was cleaned of double votes and thats why the change in votes. Its 1 person with a bot doing the ostrich penis because they are 9 years old.

What the fuck EVER you pathetic moron. You are representing a company that says it it having a poll to decide what to do with a hyper inflating wallet filled with 125,000 of Cryptsy  customers' Paycoins. And then you can't even do THAT right?? WTF?  Get a fucking grip ya asshole.

Yup... same people who made security decisions about that poll are making the security decisions about all that crypto coin they're entrusted with...

PayCON: PHQAtLmwRXTskGqry1FBuFLnWuqMzcj1TH   --==*==--  Qora: QcgdKgPD1SkqzGXWGAY1gwao7257gyGVnB   --==*==--  BitCoin: 1L9NLA3wHcGwffm2avVg3tzhDGjtq9
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 02:50:48 AM

Could you comment on why Cryptsy wanted to hide their purchase of the Prime Node?

Also why not let everyone know Marshal "cup your balls" Long has become the CTO?
BitJohn

@Bit_John

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 02:51:02 AM

There was no intention behind it the sale was public and was announced by them. As far as the intent Paul states it clearly on our blog blog.cryptsy.com
BitJohn

@Bit_John

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 02:52:25 AM

Also why not let everyone know Marshal "cup your balls" Long has become the CTO?

In two years that would be the first request for knowledge as to who works where at Cryptsy. Which beyond those that are public faces the rest will not be.
strangerdanger101

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 02:53:34 AM

Rally round the family with a pocket full of shells.  The bulls were on parade tonight.

Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 02:55:00 AM

You have failed to answer why Cryptsy was going to burn 125,000 customer Paycoins used to fill the Paycoin Shitter that was given to Cryptsy for $1.

P.S" Slightly ironic that you chastised me earlier for posting a meme, and then you do the same, while blatantly avoiding the topic. Fucking piece of shit hypocrite.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
miaviator
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2015, 02:56:17 AM

There was no intention behind it the sale was public and was announced by them. As far as the intent Paul states it clearly on our blog blog.cryptsy.com

So skype records showing how pissed at least one top level cryptsy employee was when the transfer was announced publicly won't exist?  You may wish to ask around or research before answering and catching yourself in more public lies.

BitJohn

@Bit_John

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 02:58:47 AM

You have failed to answer why Cryptsy was going to burn 125,000 customer Paycoins used to fill the Paycoin Shitter that was given to Cryptsy for $1.

P.S" Slightly ironic that you chastised me earlier for posting a meme, and then you do the same, while blatantly avoiding the topic. Fucking piece of shit hypocrite.

If your implying that I began to ignore you.... Your correct! I already determined your not interested in the result, and are only participating in this discussion in order to incite and inflame folks who are actually interested. Hey its Bitcointalk that is cool with me say what you will.

As far as your question what do you think? Obviously customer coins would not be burned just stake earned at any point, but you already knew that...
Garzad

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 02:59:32 AM

Fud

Fucking muggles need to be banned, you don't speak to hashking like that!

good thing hes banned now. so much FUD  Grin
that guy had a problem understanding that Mr. Ganza named the coin "The Peoples Money" and not "The Muggles Money"

Right, LOL, because muggles aren't really people anyway.   Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 1743 1744 1745 1746 [1747] 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 1784 1785 1786 1787 1788 1789 1790 1791 1792 1793 1794 1795 1796 1797 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: