Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:15:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1913 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 1929 1930 1931 1932 1933 1934 1935 1936 1937 1938 1939 1940 1941 1942 1943 1944 1945 1946 1947 1948 1949 1950 1951 1952 1953 1954 1955 1956 1957 1958 1959 1960 1961 1962 [1963] 1964 1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 1979 1980 1981 1982 1983 1984 1985 1986 1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376906 times)
bitbets

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 08:31:14 AM

accusing potential investors is a really big turnoff by the way. Where did some people learn their public relations skills?

wait, you want to invest in paycoin?

why yes, this is a great opportunity for the likes of you. make sure to check out hashtalk.ch

Isn't that why this thread is here, to advertise paycoin?
you want me to read everything at a different forum?

The scandal used as a way to advertise and try to make more money
Do you remember there was some musicians who wanted to make a scandal in order to get advertising when they were first starting out, so they stripped nude and ran down the street naked, and that got reported in the news. They got free advertising that way, by creating a scandal.

Remember when Janet Jackson had her top fall down, exposing herself on tv?
Was that a planned scandal or an error, intended to get free advertising for janet jackson and make more money? You be the judge, but it is suspect.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk |  Twitter |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2015, 08:35:15 AM

no, you don't have to read through this thread. http://lmgtfy.com/?q=josh+homero+garza+scam

this thread is a discussion about several bitcoin & paycoin related services by GAW and fellow fraudsters.

cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 08:37:48 AM

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
bitbets

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 08:45:05 AM

no, you don't have to read through this thread. http://lmgtfy.com/?q=josh+homero+garza+scam

this thread is a discussion about several bitcoin & paycoin related services by GAW and fellow fraudsters.

I read the OP, so I know this thread is about multiple different money making business ventures.

I have been wondering about paycoin for some time, and noticed this thread is in the top 10 busiest at bitcointalk. Any other misinterpreted meanings are purely coincidental.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk |  Twitter |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
BoBfromGH

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 08:48:49 AM

I read the OP, so I know this thread is about multiple different money making business ventures.

I have been wondering about paycoin for some time, and noticed this thread is in the top 10 busiest at bitcointalk. Any other misinterpreted meanings are purely coincidental.

This thread is about a scam artist and, if you had the time or inclination, is probably one of the funniest and at times heartbreaking threads you'll ever read.

Garza is a crook who started his thieving here, then went on to create his own forum where he had total control over the message.

His "hosted mining" scam went belly up, so he created "virtual miners" as a follow up scam which also went belly up, so he created "paycoin", which, if you're considering spending bitcoin on...

look, just don't do it, ok.  If you can't be bothered to familiarise yourself with the rest of the story take that one piece of advice.

Unless you're trolling, in which case, buy away to your hearts content :-)
rawbot

Activity: 458

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 10:17:36 AM
Last edit: June 05, 2015, 10:31:37 AM by rawbot

"Additionally, the company CEO fled the United States for the United Arab Emirates (UAE),
leaving no employees in the company to address consumer requests, until being returned to
the United States, less than two months later, by the U.S. government, due to violations of
financial responsibility laws in the UAE, which would have required imprisonment."

That's new. What's the source for the information in the charge-back request?

How is that new?

It's been posted all over this thread as it happened.

Where?  Where in this thread does it say that the United States Government forcefully returned Josh Garza to the United States because I haven't seen it.  Did they send Marshalls over to get him or did they write him a polite letter? Also, if Josh Garza had committed offences in Dubai he would have been dealt with, IN DUBAI.  You don't hand over people who have committed crimes in your country to somebody else,  you prosecute.  

"Additionally, the company CEO fled the United States for the United Arab Emirates (UAE),
leaving no employees in the company to address consumer requests, until being returned to
the United States, less than two months later, by the U.S. government, due to violations of
financial responsibility laws in the UAE, which would have required imprisonment."

Something seriously doesn't add up with that statement.  And the fact that he isn't even in custody in the US makes it even more bizarre. He could have been imprisoned in Dubai but they sent him to America where he walks free.  That makes total sense. /s
subseaguru

Activity: 560
Merit: 504

I know the voices in my head aren't real.

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 11:45:13 AM

BadBitclown defending the masses with astute observations on how to spot a scam. Uh, wait a second, these things sound like the description of the Paycoin scam that he/she vehemently defends.  Huh

https://hashtalk.ch/topic/37994/paying-as-of-june-4-xcryptos-com-new-investment-site-plan-options-within-24-hours-available/8 Archive: https://archive.is/g6yOS

Amazing that these idiots over there actually listen to this asshole shill.
do you think vik has a cape and hood to hide his super hero persona?Huh

cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 12:32:59 PM

I still don't understand what Vik thinks we, the FUD spreaders and trolls, did to his beloved get-rich-and-quick scheme.

Which part of the GAW/Hashlet/XPY scam are we supposed to have been responsible for the failure of?

GAW was fractional-reserve mining until it went full ponzi with Hashlets and then transmogrified into XPY, the hyper-flexing-ultra-megatronic-phase-shifting-interdimensional-coin which had no commercial support whatsoever.

How does Vik think that people who challenged the outrageous lies being spouted by Homero over the many months are to blame for his 'projects' failing when everything they were built on was bullshit in the first place?

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2015, 12:34:51 PM

I still don't understand what Vik thinks we, the FUD spreaders and trolls, did to his beloved get-rich-and-quick scheme.

Which part of the GAW/Hashlet/XPY scam are we supposed to have been responsible for the failure of?

GAW was fractional-reserve mining until it went full ponzi with Hashlets and then transmogrified into XPY, the hyper-flexing-ultra-megatronic-phase-shifting-interdimensional-coin which had no commercial support whatsoever.

How does Vik think that people who challenged the outrageous lies being spouted by Homero over the many months are to blame for his 'projects' failing when everything they were built on was bullshit in the first place?

The idiot is stuck at delusion and denial

http://psychcentral.com/lib/the-5-stages-of-loss-and-grief/

ladrx

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 12:40:16 PM

Homero's new gig at the Chik-Fil-A in New Braunfels, TX. Well *probably* a different Josh, but it's hilarious to think of him reduced to working at a fast food restaurant.

Adam Matlack 1/5/2014: "Not but 30 seconds later, the Holy Spirit slapped me upside the head and said "what are you thinkin'? What are you doin'?" It was an emphatic "NO". And I got - just guilt started to cover me"
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 12:51:51 PM

accusing potential investors is a really big turnoff by the way. Where did some people learn their public relations skills?

wait, you want to invest in paycoin?

why yes, this is a great opportunity for the likes of you. make sure to check out hashtalk.ch

HIlarious. Bitbets , you should skip "investing" in Paycoin and go straight to TNT coin. It is a new and better version of Paycoin, complete with it's own exchange service, just like Paycoin (part of the reason this thread is in the service discussion).

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1000505.msg11525563#msg11525563
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1072935.msg11531149#new
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1066969.0

When you are ready to invest, just summon Bitpop for your escrow needs.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
MrCEO

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2015, 12:53:24 PM

so let me tackel this won.

they trollies first bullied amazong and cancelled our deal with dem.

den they hacked paybase, stole primey controllers.

then they crashed bitcoin price, making minning unprofabatle.

after they hacked emails scared investers away

cant you see im not at in any way?

im sure you lie sometimes also, nobodys perfetc?

MrCEO

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2015, 12:54:05 PM

Please contact zencloud support @bitcointalk.org via the troll/fudster thread !

we need Apu in this thread as official support representive

My PM inbox looks like this:

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter
Repeated a bunch of times.  

Apu and seriousinvestor are the best....

hey i try, but yeah think si was better. although this was good me think

bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2015, 01:08:37 PM

Correct I'm here for all your tnt needs, it innovates on paycoin! Paycoin wasn't viable.

Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 01:13:02 PM

Dear Bitbets,
I don't need any PR skills to tell you that you're an idiot. Paycoin is a scam, designed to steal bitcoins and dollars from people like you. And the sole purpose of this forum is to expose the scam. If you really want to lose your bitcoins, instead of "investing" in XPY you can send them directly to my address: 19JE7GqCzJsE86fuWXoZ7kgZipAithuWCg - that will have the same effect.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2015, 01:14:59 PM

Dear Bitbets,
I don't need any PR skills to tell you that you're an idiot. Paycoin is a scam, designed to steal bitcoins and dollars from people like you. And the sole purpose of this forum is to expose the scam. If you want to lose your bitcoins, instead of "investing" them in XPY you can send them directly to my address: 19JE7GqCzJsE86fuWXoZ7kgZipAithuWCg

I'll take some of your coins too. remember: always diversify your losses!

JONNYWACKS

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 01:16:50 PM

Think of it this way, this coin and 'money making ventures' have all been structured to enrich current holders off whatever you'd invest. If you want to know how, read the thread.
bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2015, 01:32:27 PM

Always diversify your losses! You don't want one scammer getting too fat on your sadness.

dave01

Activity: 258

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 02:40:51 PM

Always diversify your losses! You don't want one scammer getting too fat on your sadness.
Conventionality belongs to yesterday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQX9qvsk838
miaviator
Donator

Activity: 686
Merit: 519

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2015, 03:15:34 PM

That's new. What's the source for the information in the charge-back request?

How is that new?

It's been posted all over this thread as it happened.

Where?  Where in this thread does it say that the United States Government forcefully returned Josh Garza to the United States because I haven't seen it.  Did they send Marshalls over to get him or did they write him a polite letter? Also, if Josh Garza had committed offences in Dubai he would have been dealt with, IN DUBAI.  You don't hand over people who have committed crimes in your country to somebody else,  you prosecute.  

Something seriously doesn't add up with that statement.  And the fact that he isn't even in custody in the US makes it even more bizarre. He could have been imprisoned in Dubai but they sent him to America where he walks free.  That makes total sense. /s

You didn't read the follow-up post.

He wasn't TAKEN from Dubai by the feds.   

He was facing jail in dubai due to legal troubles there.  The us Consulate/Embassy had to rescue him and get him to the US, he flew to Texas.  Because as he stated "I am still an american citizen"

Since the SEC/FBI work like molasses in antarctica there was no charges filed by the time he got stateside and he is now free in the US most likely attempting to get to belgium.

Pages: « 1 ... 1913 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 1929 1930 1931 1932 1933 1934 1935 1936 1937 1938 1939 1940 1941 1942 1943 1944 1945 1946 1947 1948 1949 1950 1951 1952 1953 1954 1955 1956 1957 1958 1959 1960 1961 1962 [1963] 1964 1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 1979 1980 1981 1982 1983 1984 1985 1986 1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: