Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:28:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 [274] 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376905 times)
dekay

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 03:34:12 AM

daffy next rootdude oh wait he already did his sell off

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
WayForward

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 03:38:01 AM

If you guys have not noticed, these guys on Homero Talk that post constantly suffer from OCD disorder, and extreme anxiety disorder. They are just so scared of this coin, and are trying sooooo very hard to FUD and find anything they can to latch on to, to make sure Paycoin is the top coin. WHY? Cause they all own a lot of Paycoin and are scared.

When in reality they just embrace lies, realize bitcoin is not going anywhere.

That whole forum is sad and pathetic and full of sycophants. Get lifes guys, go outside, enjoy some of life.

STOP LIVING IN FEAR!!!

EFA

Edit also sorry you cant see a ponzi when its a fresh steaming pile of shit right there on your face.  We get it you love gaw an are invested and WANT to see it succeed, but take a step back and look, you will see more shit if you scratch ever so lightly.  Sorry you are so far up yourself you cant see any truths or don't want too.
dekay

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 03:42:34 AM

If you guys have not noticed, these guys here that post constantly suffer from OCD disorder, and extreme anxiety disorder. They are just so scared of this coin, and are trying sooooo very hard to FUD and find anything they can to latch on to, to make sure Bitcoin is the top coin. WHY? Cause they all own a lot of bitcoin and are scared of new kid on the block.

When in reality they should just embrace change, buy both and realize bitcoin is not going anywhere either.

This whole thread is sad and pathetic. Get lifes guys, go outside, enjoy some of life.

STOP LIVING IN FEAR!!!
youll be lucky to exchange xpy for btc on the 19th
welchy8764

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 03:43:03 AM

Looks like people are not getting paid anymore - Definitely not good
https://hashtalk.org/topic/23201/no-genesis-payout-again-day-2/20
They're just getting people used to when they won't be getting paid their Paycoins. It will just seem normal to the average lemming that they haven't gotten paid for the other stuff in a week or so too. But don't worry, somebody is looking into it, even though none of the tickets have been responded to Wink

People honestly believe GAW is even reading any tickets right now. You think the Support was bad before . I'm surprised they can even submit a ticket    Huh
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 03:45:32 AM

Looks like people are not getting paid anymore - Definitely not good
https://hashtalk.org/topic/23201/no-genesis-payout-again-day-2/20
They're just getting people used to when they won't be getting paid their Paycoins. It will just seem normal to the average lemming that they haven't gotten paid for the other stuff in a week or so too. But don't worry, somebody is looking into it, even though none of the tickets have been responded to Wink

People honestly believe GAW is even reading any tickets right now. You think the Support was bad before . I'm surprised they can even submit a ticket    Huh

GAW should have fixed these problems before they launched there own coin. Take care of your existing customers before you add more or try to branch out. 

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
T0urist

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 03:47:14 AM

Yes there are at least two I believe trading XPY one coin-swap and the forked chain was not GAWs fault after I looked at it,it was the vast amount of Hash power in the public pool that actually over took Gaws hash power so forked off to form a longer chain.

No... that is GAW's fault. Didn't they have like 5 PH+ at bitcoin. Cmon mate pull the wool away from your eyes. Its a peer to peer decentralized model. The bitcoin foundation or original devs didn't need to hold x of the network. Paycoin is fucked up thats the problem. It should be able to handle the scale. You're stating reasons when i think you know nothing about how the coin nor tech works. Bitcoin has a vast amount of public pool hashpower... 290 PH, it works fine. Stop sticking up for a coin based on the leaders comments... starting thinking for yourself and question things. When you don't its not freedom its cult brainwashing.
welchy8764

Activity: 262

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 03:49:21 AM

If you guys have not noticed, these guys here that post constantly suffer from OCD disorder, and extreme anxiety disorder. They are just so scared of this coin, and are trying sooooo very hard to FUD and find anything they can to latch on to, to make sure Bitcoin is the top coin. WHY? Cause they all own a lot of bitcoin and are scared of new kid on the block.

When in reality they should just embrace change, buy both and realize bitcoin is not going anywhere either.

This whole thread is sad and pathetic. Get lifes guys, go outside, enjoy some of life.

STOP LIVING IN FEAR!!!

Johnny come lately the new kid in town.. Everybody loves him when he's not around.. Grin

We'll see how long this slow death will last..
dekay

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 03:54:25 AM

its not to late josh we can turn your empty warehouse into  a commercial scale grow and that private jet pack it full of bricks of coke well use my forest lawn calgary connections and sasktoon connections to get the money back u took from those poor lil old ladys trust in me josh ill hook u up with some nice wholesale suppliers in argentina
T0urist

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 03:58:54 AM

STOP LIVING IN FEAR!!!

Yep... you are so correct. We all constantly attack dogecoin, litecoin and every other coin cause we are scared... o wait we don't just paycoin because its for mindless zombies and it doesn't fuckin work. How about you are the scared one with your investment thats not going to come back. I'll see you in 4 months when you come back here to apologize if you actually have a spine.... but i doubt it.
WayForward

Activity: 255

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 04:07:58 AM

https://hashtalk.org/topic/23256/paycoin-is-ready

"After a sleepless night, with 3 teams of developers working, and a record-breaking initial launch, PayCoin™ is reborn!"

"100+ Block difficulty adjustment buffer. 0 rewards for blocks 278 - 400"

Looks like they finally paid real money for something to get done this time than rely on shitty dumbfuck coin cloners.

LOL

"Did it stall again? Or did the diff just jump up a ton. Been on block 430 for a while now."
T0urist

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 04:14:21 AM

"After a sleepless night, with 3 teams of developers working, and a record-breaking initial launch, PayCoin™ is reborn!"

Looks like they finally paid real money for something to get done this time than rely on shitty dumbfuck coin cloners.

LOL

"Did it stall again? Or did the diff just jump up a ton. Been on block 430 for a while now."

I'm betting it'll take 4 hours to kill this time.

PS there is no 3 development teams, its just Joe Morda...whatever thats tweaked some variables.

I love the whole super fast payments network for processors.... i never knew changing the block time to 1 minute was what was considered instant payments... maybe they change the block time to 10 seconds when they want it faster.... maybe thats what thermonuclear is changing a float value.
T0urist

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 04:19:53 AM

Hahaha fucked at block 430 again.

If i bought a coffee with paycoin it'd be cold before the transactions cleared through processed blocks.

Are we having fun yet Josh? Are you ready to just come out and tell the truth now... you know if you just end this pain early you get less jail time. The more you continue this charade the more time you get.....

I'm bored with this predictability.... anyone want to start a betting pool on paycoin issues? We can do it in digibyte, dogecoin or btc though i think it would be more fun and less annoying for losses if we did it in digibyte or dogecoin.

So Paycoin.... much fail.... wow!
NeonTranceBadger

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 04:21:24 AM

LOL

Seems as though suchpool doesn't care to take apart of it anymore.

"The Paycoin blockchain froze. They are planning a relaunch saturday which we will NOT be part of. We will send the coins once the blockchain resumed moving"
T0urist

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 04:22:32 AM

LOL

Seems as though suchpool doesn't care to take apart of it anymore.

"The Paycoin blockchain froze. They are planning a relaunch saturday which we will NOT be part of. We will send the coins once the blockchain resumed moving"

I guess its beyond suchpools comprehension?
cryptofunk

Activity: 372

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 04:23:58 AM

LOL

PS there is no 3 development teams, its just Joe Morda...whatever thats tweaked some variables.

I love the whole super fast payments network for processors.... i never knew changing the block time to 1 minute was what was considered instant payments... maybe they change the block time to 10 seconds when they want it faster.... maybe thats what thermonuclear is changing a float value.

It's GIT, you can't tell that.  Joe did the merge to Master, PaycoinDev did the fixes in the block227issue branch.. I think what Joe did is called a pull, it's pulling changes from other people into the main branch of code.  GIT is distributed, anyone can take a copy of the repository and then anyone's changes can be brought back into the main source branch with an operation called a pull.  With that said, it looks like PaycoinDev worked in the branch directly or we would have only one big checkin there, not a bunch of small ones.
T0urist

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 04:31:03 AM

LOL

It's GIT, you can't tell that.  Joe did the merge to Master, PaycoinDev did the fixes in the block227issue branch.. I think what Joe did is called a pull, it's pulling changes from other people into the main branch of code.  GIT is distributed, anyone can take a copy of the repository and then anyone's changes can be brought back into the main source branch with an operation called a pull.  With that said, it looks like PaycoinDev worked in the branch directly or we would have only one big checkin there, not a bunch of small ones.

Which neither proves there is 3 devs or there isn't.... Why must it always go through Joe? Likely because he's up there with Homero in the scam. Don't you find it a wee bit funny that none of the dev teams are named for transparency..... cmon he never names anyone and thats so nobody can validate it. Microsoft, apple etc... they always announce when they acquire. Homero doesn't because he doesn't acquire. He just tells lies that simpletons believe... because they want to believe.

If he wanted to reassure people that much it'd be in the open but its not... and he continues to ride this bs because nobody has called him out on it yet (by that i mean nobody who hasn't been banned and had their posts removed in damage control mode).

GL on your investment though. Hey i have an account that has 47,000 hashpoints. I'll sell it to you for 1.5 BTC.... thats like $530 in bitcoin but its 117.5 paycoin @ $20 each thats $2300. You make 3 times profit out of me. What do you say? I'll escrow and all with usename and password the account can be yours. I want my hands clean of all things hashbase/talk/zencould
dekay

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 04:40:23 AM

LOL

Which neither proves there is 3 devs or there isn't.... Why must it always go through Joe? Likely because he's up there with Homero in the scam. Don't you find it a wee bit funny that none of the dev teams are named for transparency..... cmon he never names anyone and thats so nobody can validate it. Microsoft, apple etc... they always announce when they acquire. Homero doesn't because he doesn't acquire. He just tells lies that simpletons believe... because they want to believe.

If he wanted to reassure people that much it'd be in the open but its not... and he continues to ride this bs because nobody has called him out on it yet (by that i mean nobody who hasn't been banned and had their posts removed in damage control mode).

GL on your investment though. Hey i have an account that has 47,000 hashpoints. I'll sell it to you for 1.5 BTC.... thats like $530 in bitcoin but its 117.5 paycoin @ $20 each thats $2300. You make 3 times profit out of me. What do you say? I'll escrow and all with usename and password the account can be yours. I want my hands clean of all things hashbase/talk/zencould
ill double his offer soz bro
ZiG

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 04:41:01 AM

Back to the "exchange VALUE" of SHITPayCoin ... Grin

Listed "Exchange"... https://coin-swap.net/market/XPY/BTC ... Wink

Example ...:

LTC / BTC Litecoin / Bitcoin
Last Price 0.00980600
24 HR High 0.00986000
24 HR Low 0.00952035

24 HR Volume
0.00278081 BTC

What a Joke... "EXCHANGE" ... Grin Grin Grin

Even with my limited investments I could support like 10 BTC / 1500 LTC volume at ANY given moment of time... Wink

Just look at their charts ...BTC , LTC, Doge ...all fake ...like trades between "my own accounts" to simulate activity... completely "FAKE EXCHANGE" ...like all other MtGAW / Homero's bull crap... Grin

Mass adoption ...easy exchange ...what a fucking lies ...Josh's lies ...and you still believe him... Huh

Cheers,

ZiG

PS...: Do you believe in Santa Clause ... Huh Grin
T0urist

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 04:52:06 AM

LOL

Done give me 3btc and its yours
dekay

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 04:54:27 AM

LOL

Done give me 3btc and its yours
no ill offer 96k hp and 200 6month shit corn stakers for 1.5btc u misunderstand wat i said hehe
Pages: « 1 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 [274] 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: