Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 09:14:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 [336] 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3377005 times)
Rantzbitz

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

R.M.H. Ether 2013

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 08:27:49 PM

i fail to see how any of this is a worthwhile investment.
all you are doing is continually giving money to GAW.

Constant cash flow Smiley. Not to mention that most ppl over there converted their script and sha hashlets to stakers. Sooner or later they want to buy hashlets again plus these lifetime haslets were all converted to 1.5, 3 and 6 month stakers, so GAW will have tons of "free" hashlets to sell back again. I'd buy GAW shares if I could Smiley.

once all this hype is over and those who have made money from the POW mining phase, there will be very few people who wish to continually line Garza's pockets.
This is where a ponzi like this will be able to keep paying, because there will be precious few who fall for it, and the bulk of the money will belong to Garza.
I'm astounded that you cannot see this.

Best statement!

Just trying to grasp this as a non GAW fan.. can't. Not sure what makes people believe this coin will be mass adopted.
When something is massively popular within a segregated group.. it usually stays that way... segregated ... till death :/
then im sure GAW will introduce something else looking sweet like candy. Coin-Swap was obviously chosen (extremely hungry) as other exchanges probably will not touch. Anyone even suspect GAW to be making majority of purchases off coin-swap to sell for profit on the paycoin website?

CANADIAN Bitcoin Exchange QuadrigaCX - Bitcoin(XBT) - $CAN - $USD - Gold http://www.quadrigacx.com/?ref=g7p1fslfyxyerkukgqltlsse
maildir
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1060

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 08:29:48 PM

The old plugin it is then. Utterly useless. As said from day one a proxy or concierge service. AOL GUI. Junk de Luxe. And he is selling it like it is the next best thing. Data mining, your every step on the internet monitored by this incredibly unreliable dishonest individual. Who in their right mind would do this. Not to mention all the "points" he will scoop up being the buyer on record with this vendors. As someone mentioned just before they jealously guard their customers for their own data mining purposes. No way in hell will they let this clown intercept this.

Where is Coinfire when you need him, all he has to do is fire off a quick question to Walmart, Target, Amazon, (again) and now Macy's, Best Buy and Newegg:

Has Homero been allowed to integrate with your platforms. Will you be offering discounts as a result. Are you in fact a supported retailer

https://www.paybase.com/

- We’ve been busy integrating with major store platforms
- Since the merchant pays less to process your order, it will cost you less, and so we pass those savings back to you.
-any of our supported retailers.

He thinks he is being clever by including BTC and all credit cards and not just his playcoin because you obviously purchase from any of those stores with any of those options. Very cunning to insert his playcoin amongst that to make it appear as though they accepted it direct. However he is most definitely still trading off the name of Amazon and Walmart and this should be brought to their attention in particular the aforementioned questions.
anti_gaw_DONKEY_KONG_DK

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 08:33:53 PM

gaws a scam so were these guys i think notice this is gaw ceos speech expect its a year old
anti_gaw_DONKEY_KONG_DK

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 08:42:05 PM

so unique is gaw they copy paste paycoin code now paybase code he never fails to amaze me
ps hybrid flex code doesnt exist yet soon tm same with prime controllers
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 08:45:43 PM

I think he is going to use GYFT as a middle man. The Logos he has up on the paycoin site are the same.

http://www.gyft.com/

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
alienesb

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 08:50:38 PM

I think he is going to use GYFT as a middle man. The Logos he has up on the paycoin site are the same.

http://www.gyft.com/

I'd be surprised if they didn't try to stop him. Gyft is owned by Firstdata if you didn't know.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8990

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2014, 08:51:23 PM

The old plugin it is then. Utterly useless. As said from day one a proxy or concierge service. AOL GUI. Junk de Luxe. And he is selling it like it is the next best thing. Data mining, your every step on the internet monitored by this incredibly unreliable dishonest individual. Who in their right mind would do this. Not to mention all the "points" he will scoop up being the buyer on record with this vendors. As someone mentioned just before they jealously guard their customers for their own data mining purposes. No way in hell will they let this clown intercept this.

Where is Coinfire when you need him, all he has to do is fire off a quick question to Walmart, Target, Amazon, (again) and now Macy's, Best Buy and Newegg:

Has Homero been allowed to integrate with your platforms. Will you be offering discounts as a result. Are you in fact a supported retailer

https://www.paybase.com/

- We’ve been busy integrating with major store platforms
- Since the merchant pays less to process your order, it will cost you less, and so we pass those savings back to you.
-any of our supported retailers.

He thinks he is being clever by including BTC and all credit cards and not just his playcoin because you obviously purchase from any of those stores with any of those options. Very cunning to insert his playcoin amongst that to make it appear as though they accepted it direct. However he is most definitely still trading off the name of Amazon and Walmart and this should be brought to their attention in particular the aforementioned questions.

If they are doing this without the retailers' consent it's not just a legal issue but also a technical one. It will probably break in many different ways if retailers tweak their sites. Now would be a very good time to confirm all those partnerships. Certainly any NDA's don't apply anymore since they publicly announced it.
I_IZ_CEO

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

CEO FlawMiners TM®

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 08:51:59 PM

They have many things "stuck in their heads".
This is the result of being brainwashed by hashking.

Mind Control (also known as brainwashing, reeducation, coercive persuasion, thought control, or thought reform) is a theoretical indoctrination process which results in "an impairment of autonomy, an inability to think independently, and a disruption of beliefs and affiliations. In this context, brainwashing refers to the involuntary reeducation of basic beliefs and values".[1] The term has been applied to any tactic, psychological or otherwise, which can be seen as subverting an individual's sense of control over their own thinking, behavior, emotions or decision making.

Jacques de Molay

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 08:52:15 PM

Excellent the lemmings and dumb asses have bought into his 3rd round of the ponzi

That means I can cash out my remaining HP now hopefully.

alienesb

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 08:52:50 PM

Excellent the lemmings and dumb asses have bought into his 3rd round of the ponzi

That means I can cash out my remaining HP now hopefully.

Right on brotha!
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 08:59:11 PM

Alright, I was eating lunch and decided I just had to see for myself what the return rate of mining XPY really is. I directed an S1 and an S3 @ Multicoin pool and here is what I saw when I looked at the pool stats:

Looks like I will be raking in about 1,181 XPY by this time tomorrow! Either that or there is some reporting error.....Hmmm Roll Eyes

Whatever it turns out to be I will post my return for all to see. I have a funny feeling my yield is going to turn out to be maybe just a little less than this prediction... Cheesy

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
puwaha

Activity: 700
Merit: 294

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 09:00:23 PM
Last edit: December 16, 2014, 09:23:28 PM by puwaha

why will so many dump? simple people are fed up you want a debate?

I didn't see your straw poll numbers in this thread.  Can you link me to your scientific data?

wtf is there to debate your a idiot if you cant see homeros deception

I see now.  So, I'm the "idiot" when you do nothing but type nonsense, and insults.  Did you add the entire dictionary to your spell-check exemption list?

why debate when you can scroll back pages

Seriously?  I doubt many people have that much time.  Your opinion is that you are arguing from fact... when...

weve debunked enough shit as is

You've done no such thing.  You've typed a bunch of opinions and factual fallacies.  You don't want debate, you want back-slapper, hyuck-hyuck, yes men to ogle at your mental prowess.  And it's simply because you've got it all figured out.

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2014, 09:11:38 PM

https://paybase.com/faq

Looks like they have invented a time machine, or just forgot to edit the screenshot - still shows February dates.

https://paybase.com/img/welcome-step-3.png

Other highlights:

PaySave currently supports Walmart, Macy's, and Target

(even though the screenshot shows something that looks very similar to Amazon's checkout page)

We fulfill your order from the lowest cost vendor or retailer. This means that if you place an order using the PaySave button on Macy's, it may come in a box from Walmart, or vice versa

Some manufacturers' warranties, such as Canon's, require that the item be purchased from an authorized reseller. In these cases, the warranty will not be valid if purchased through PaySave.

So we are shopping at Amazon, Walmart, Macy's, Target, but not really, and might even be getting products without warranty. Brilliant plan.
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 09:11:42 PM

Hmmm, seems to be getting a little better now. I guess there is some heavy fuel coming down the lines today. Is 6,296 XPY a decent yield Huh?

Let's see, if an S1 and a stock clock S3 are going to yield $50,000 by tomorrow morning maybe I should point my whole collection of heaters there and I will be able to buy a small island by Friday....

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 09:14:36 PM

Hmmm, seems to be getting a little better now. I guess there is some heavy fuel coming down the lines today. Is 6,296 XPY a decent yield Huh?

Let's see, if an S1 and a stock clock S3 are going to yield $50,000 by tomorrow morning maybe I should point my whole collection of heaters there and I will be able to buy a small island by Friday....

I had a S1 pointed there Made about 1 XPY a day.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
puwaha

Activity: 700
Merit: 294

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 09:14:56 PM

This is the part I think most believers fail to understand/acknowledge.

As of now you would need to dump 1.7m paycoins (14% the total coin supply) to eat through GAW's buy wall of ~$34 million.

In 5 years there will be 12.8 billion paycoins so dumping 1.4m paycoins would only be ~0.015% of the total coin supply. To dump 14% of the total coin supply (1.8b) at $20/coin would require a $35 billion buy wall.

Why does everyone here think the automatic thing is to dump?  Isn't the whole "high-brow" point of BTC centered on building an ecosystem around it's use and adoption?  So that a BTC is a BTC, and not just what it's value is today in USD?

You don't have a choice.

If you don't dump, your money is worth 1/1,000,000th it's original value every 10 years. (unless you perpetually fork over money for hashstakers)

Get rich quick schemes are a zero sum game. Everyone cannot win.

I'm sensing some irony here from you posting this on a bitcoin forum.

The difference is that BTC is a freely traded asset. Supply/demand have determined the value of Bitcoin. The CEO alone has determined the value of paycoin.

No, the CEO has determined the *initial* value of paycoin, and what he will value it via paybase.  What the markets do and what people want to buy/sell/trade at is their business, and it will stabilize at some point after the initial panic sells and the dust clears.

What makes you think that XPY won't be a freely traded asset, btw?

Here's an example of what will happen:

Step 1: Investor spends $2.5m to acquire 125,000 paycoins to buy a prime node.

Step 2: After 2 years at 400% apr the investor now has 2,000,000 paycoins

Step 3: Investor thinks that turning $2.5m in to $40m is good enough. dumps $35m worth of paycoins. Scheme collapses.

The problem with this scheme is that the only real value is the promise of profit. Without the "guaranteed" price of $20/coin everything collapses.

There's a problem with your math.  You cannot get a prime controller without the ability to stake 1% of all available coins.  There will be no new prime controllers or changing of hands for at least the next 6 months.  Depending on how many coins shake out of the POS tree, the prime controller owner is going to have to restake a good chunk of their newly minted coins in order to keep the controller.  They can cash out some of the profit coins, but they can't ever call it quits.  They either have to sell the controller, or let it expire and then try to cash out coins, tanking their profits with a sell wall.

There have to be buyers for your 2 million coins in your scenario.  If it's all a scam and fraud... who is going to buy them?
alienesb

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 09:18:29 PM

https://paybase.com/faq

Looks like they have invented a time machine, or just forgot to edit the screenshot - still shows February dates.

https://paybase.com/img/welcome-step-3.png

Other highlights:

PaySave currently supports Walmart, Macy's, and Target

(even though the screenshot shows something that looks very similar to Amazon's checkout page)

We fulfill your order from the lowest cost vendor or retailer. This means that if you place an order using the PaySave button on Macy's, it may come in a box from Walmart, or vice versa

Some manufacturers' warranties, such as Canon's, require that the item be purchased from an authorized reseller. In these cases, the warranty will not be valid if purchased through PaySave.

So we are shopping at Amazon, Walmart, Macy's, Target, but not really, and might even be getting products without warranty. Brilliant plan.

And where do we return the product if there is a problem? About the warranty, this is what you get from places like B&N or even BJ's because they bought it from overseas without a US warranty. Again, what's the recourse if something goes wrong? This is fraught with danger.
scar45

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 09:20:17 PM

Someone remind me why you cannot set up shop and sell BTC or LTC or DOGE direct to the public with credit card payments?

Isn't there someone about money handling / transfer licenses and verification of customers in the US?

So has Homero set up a shopify shop, taken credit card payments and sent the people his paycoins? No license no verification nothing.

Is this legal?

I can't speak about the legality of it, but I did discover that when going to httpS://paycoin.com, it is using a certificate that is for *.myshopify.com:

This server could not prove that it is www.paycoin.com; its security certificate is from *.myshopify.com.

...so you may be onto something about him using Shopify to sell Paycoins, and that kinda sounds shady to me. Think I might just visit a reseller and pay $69.99/XPY for piece of mind. xD trololol!
Bourbon44

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 09:22:24 PM

Maybe this has already been posted but can someone give me the exchange for paycoin?
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2014, 09:23:58 PM

And where do we return the product if there is a problem? About the warranty, this is what you get from places like B&N or even BJ's because they bought it from overseas without a US warranty. Again, what's the recourse if something goes wrong? This is fraught with danger.

You will deal with GAW's award-winning customer service. Walmart or Target customer service won't talk to you because NDA.
Pages: « 1 ... 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 [336] 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: