Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:30:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 [348] 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376908 times)
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 04:41:45 PM

WHEW! Look at that amazing, first time in history floor! https://coin-swap.net/market/XPY/BTC fucking LOL, this is crypto there is no floor. When you shit on the entire community for months. It will return the favor. In a couple days this coin will be in the toliet. Btw if you didn't see it the conversion of coins and paybase is being pushed back (suprised?) to jan 2. Josh with his retard ideas always falling flat on his ass(face).
Link?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NeonTranceBadger

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 04:41:48 PM

My friend lost his hashlets because of Zen market related glitch and this company still denying their fault and punishing the seller for their mistake. Is there any authority, we can go?

You will need proof of this, which is probably locked up in GAWs database and would need a subpoena from a judge to get access to that data.  In the end it would probably be cheaper to just take the losses and move on to somewhere else.  
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 04:48:58 PM

WHEW! Look at that amazing, first time in history floor! https://coin-swap.net/market/XPY/BTC fucking LOL, this is crypto there is no floor. When you shit on the entire community for months. It will return the favor. In a couple days this coin will be in the toliet. Btw if you didn't see it the conversion of coins and paybase is being pushed back (suprised?) to jan 2. Josh with his retard ideas always falling flat on his ass(face).
Link?

Link Please ? Thanks

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
vabchgent

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 04:52:03 PM

Link to this one. Thanks

btw if you didn't see it the conversion of coins and paybase is being pushed back (suprised?) to jan 2. Josh with his retard ideas always falling flat on his ass(face).

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████

CoinFire

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Online at CoinFire.io

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2014, 05:00:28 PM

We've received an official response from Amazon regarding the Chrome extension and intend on publishing it in the near future once all of the facts are gathered in the matter but I'm going to take the highlights of the response and share them here in the meantime.

"Amazon does not allow nor condone the use of any piece of software that violates our terms of service specifically the following sections:

[...] will not intercept, record, redirect, read, interpret, or fill in the contents of any electronic form or other material submitted to us by any person or entity.

[...] will not request, collect, obtain, store, cache, or otherwise use any account information used by our customers in connection with any Amazon Site [...]

[...] will not modify, redirect, suppress, or substitute the operation of any button, link, or other feature of the Amazon Site.

[...] will not make any orders or engage in other transactions of any kind on the Amazon Site on behalf of any other person or entity, or authorize, assist, or encourage any other person or entity to do so.

[...] will not take any action that could reasonably cause any customer confusion as to our relationship with you, or as to the site on which any functions or transactions (e.g., search, browse, or order) are occurring.

Any piece of software, extension or other system which implies a partnership or intercepts customers or customer information is in direct violation of our terms and Amazon will act accordingly."

These are just some highlights. As we continue securing facts and information our team will work to publish a full piece.

WaffleMaster

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 05:02:30 PM

They're literally just trying to ripoff Coinbase...so I don't understand why they made a whole new coin that's super sketchy. Maybe because they knew they couldn't keep their fake mining operation going. They slashed payouts prematurely to coerce people to upgrade, because why wouldn't you when you're making 1 satoshi a day on 1mh/s of scrypt asic. "Never obsolete"? Yes, it is obsolete. So can we take them to court for fraud? Because 1 millionth of a penny is clearly obsolete.
Legal definition:

adjective
no longer produced or used; out of date.
"the disposal of old and obsolete machinery"
synonyms:   outdated, out of date, outmoded, old-fashioned, démodé, passé, out of fashion; More
antonyms:   cutting-edge, the latest, modern
BIOLOGY
(of a part or characteristic of an organism) less developed than formerly or in a related species; rudimentary; vestigial.
verbUS
verb: obsolete; 3rd person present: obsoletes; past tense: obsoleted; past participle: obsoleted; gerund or present participle: obsoleting
cause (a product or idea) to be or become obsolete by replacing it with something new.
WaffleMaster

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 05:04:04 PM

We've received an official response from Amazon regarding the Chrome extension and intend on publishing it in the near future once all of the facts are gathered in the matter but I'm going to take the highlights of the response and share them here in the meantime.

"Amazon does not allow nor condone the use of any piece of software that violates our terms of service specifically the following sections:

[...] will not intercept, record, redirect, read, interpret, or fill in the contents of any electronic form or other material submitted to us by any person or entity.

[...] will not request, collect, obtain, store, cache, or otherwise use any account information used by our customers in connection with any Amazon Site [...]

[...] will not modify, redirect, suppress, or substitute the operation of any button, link, or other feature of the Amazon Site.

[...] will not make any orders or engage in other transactions of any kind on the Amazon Site on behalf of any other person or entity, or authorize, assist, or encourage any other person or entity to do so.

[...] will not take any action that could reasonably cause any customer confusion as to our relationship with you, or as to the site on which any functions or transactions (e.g., search, browse, or order) are occurring.

Any piece of software, extension or other system which implies a partnership or intercepts customers or customer information is in direct violation of our terms and Amazon will act accordingly."

These are just some highlights. As we continue securing facts and information our team will work to publish a full piece.
Got their asses! It's amazing how illegally ran GAW is, and so casually. <upvote>
TracerX

Activity: 918
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 05:10:18 PM

I can't say for sure, but I imagine this is what killed ZincSave, the original plugin that Josh copped.  Anyone know what officially happened to ZS?
gefafwisp

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 05:14:35 PM

Got their asses! It's amazing how illegally ran GAW is, and so casually. <upvote>
I'd be amazed if GAW (and Zincsave before them) didn't make sure their system was viable before publishing details about it...

(in b4 'prepare to be amazed')
vabchgent

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 05:14:43 PM

Jimmothy Mentioned something about the MSB found here and GAW is not on it. I asked over at HT and someone said they may be linked to another company or name

http://www.fincen.gov/financial_institutions/msb/

If there collecting all my information for it. I would like to know where they are on the list.

I would not be giving up all my information to them before I know where they are on this list if at all.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████

Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 05:17:58 PM

<long post worth reading>

Thanks for writing that down, very useful for people like me who just glance at this debacle from a distance!
TracerX

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 05:18:31 PM

Jimmothy Mentioned something about the MSB found here and GAW is not on it. I asked over at HT and someone said they may be linked to another company or name

If there collecting all my information for it. I would like to know where they are on the list.

I would not be giving up all my information to them before I know where they are on this list if at all.
I would bet every single Paycoin I own* that they aren't on this list in any form or fashion.

*I own zero Paycoins.
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2014, 05:18:57 PM

Stay cool man and don't act in haste.  Don't make irrational decisions.  Depending on how this thing pans out, you will likely be able to get your money back and then some.  Just start unwinding AS SOON as you have the chance.  If a lot of $ is locked up on hashstakers, call them directly and kick up a shit storm.  I imagine they will wilt eventually and give you your money back.

Good advice. Don't make hasty decissions based on how you were treated on a forum or a social media site. If he doesn't want to talk to you it's a personal thing between you and him. He doesn't have to respond to your concerns on his twitter.

As an investor this is not a way to treat people. Doesn't mean he has to answer me on twitter, but to block me is showing lack of concern for investors. I'm done with gawminers, and their bullshit. They don't have a mining farm, they have a storage locker full of asics, that's about it.

You are not an investor.. You're a victim.

NeonTranceBadger

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 05:21:57 PM

You should report to Amazon that on Paybase.com they have an amazon webpage in the computer, but Amazon is not supported.  This is false advertisement, I bet Amazon would love to have little chat with GAW about that.
vabchgent

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 05:23:34 PM

I would bet every single Paycoin I own* that they aren't on this list in any form or fashion.

*I own zero Paycoins.

Smart man I read the disclaimer .

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████

bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2014, 05:24:10 PM

Some clarification:

One thing that may not be clear. You CAN move from XPY to BTC under a certain limit with no KYC

(why not just say what the limit is?)

NO CYK [sic] will be required to move XPY around

To me this sounds like: you'll be able to dump a certain limited amount of coins on Paybase, or move them out and dump elsewhere without a limit. Otherwise KYC.

There is no real kyc, just banning paycoin sales

TracerX

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 05:27:58 PM

*I own zero Paycoins.

Smart man I read the disclaimer .
... and I would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
chmick

Activity: 236

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 05:32:36 PM

Hi all

Just a question but :

Assuming the goal of paycoin is to make some kind "crypto paypal" for a lower cost by using crypto mining technics .
Assuming the paycoin would be the currency in use and to attract company you need to garanty (so to control) the coin (value , number of coin etc ..)
Assuming in this case than gaw is just a front end (with some investment fund or what ever you call it) behind it trying to short circuit the banks.

in order to succeed gaw need to control most of the coins (and the hashing power).

Aren't we doing their game by heavely mining and dmping paycoin ??

I mean , right now we do the job for them by dumping for a cheap price they can buy (using the cash they have , wherever it came from mining, trading or customer etc..)

If I was the conspiracy threory kind: I d says garza tactics is use the greed of people .

first create a cash amount using the primes and btc mining (minus what he gave back to customer)
second create my own coin expecting people to mine and dump like most of other altcoins .
last buy back and low price 99% of my own coin before to start partnership with some company as payment method (and to close public mining pool)

At the end no money came out of his pocket and he is now in control of a paypal competitor (fully build and run by customer who are also investors)  ..

what do you think ??

bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2014, 05:43:59 PM

Is this really homero?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=321841

gefafwisp

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 05:50:10 PM

No
Pages: « 1 ... 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 [348] 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: