Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:02:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FlappyCoin - PoS Released - 6/29 - Need Counterparty Fork - 4btc  (Read 41351 times)
FlappyFlapping

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 09:28:30 PM

So, it looks like cryptsy is still on 4.0.0.2. Waiting on them to upgrade to 4.0.1. Ticket has been submitted

CryptoID explorer needs wallet update also.

It shows correct version. 4000100

So they are on 4.0.1 and not 4.0.0.1?  Extraction tab stills shows POW.  Extracted by section shows unknown as opposed to Proof of Stake like other POS coins on the site.  The About Flappycoin tab could use an update as well.  Consider using @FlappyFlapping as the official Twitter account.  I spread timely and current info about FLAP without ads for irrelevant POW cloud mining.  Sorry @iFlappyCoin.   Undecided

Twitter @FlappyFlapping

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
spartagates

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 07:52:33 PM

Hey guys,

A little help would be appreciated getting my cons "staked". Have got the latest wallet, it is encrypted but I have "unlocked" the wallet but the coins still show 0 for staked (they have been in the wallet for a couple of weeks). Do i need the wallet to be left open and on for a full three days before they show staked? Or is there a command I'm missing? Running latest version on PC.

Cheers!

FlappyFlapping

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 09:25:36 PM

Hey guys,

A little help would be appreciated getting my cons "staked". Have got the latest wallet, it is encrypted but I have "unlocked" the wallet but the coins still show 0 for staked (they have been in the wallet for a couple of weeks). Do i need the wallet to be left open and on for a full three days before they show staked? Or is there a command I'm missing? Running latest version on PC.

Cheers!

My understanding is that a fix is being worked on.  I should have confirmation on a workaround within a day or so.

https://www.reddit.com/r/flappycoin/comments/3bi662/using_pos_flappycoin_n00b_guide/

"2 tabs on the bottom. Stake History and Uniques.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UAHjwr4U32g336tjXp6mp6A0jWzY9KTvrA-Zn8jitHU/edit?usp=sharing
[EDIT] Using data from cryptoID"

"It has been suggested perhaps that only transactions received by the new 4.0.1 wallet will be entered into the staking pool. With this in mind I've created a new address in my wallet and sent coins to it. Now waiting 3 days to see if it stakes."

[EDIT] FLAP FLAP FLAP.  Cheesy

Twitter @FlappyFlapping
menlatin (OP)

Activity: 366
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2015, 06:52:46 PM

Hey guys,

Cheers!

My understanding is that a fix is being worked on.  I should have confirmation on a workaround within a day or so.

https://www.reddit.com/r/flappycoin/comments/3bi662/using_pos_flappycoin_n00b_guide/

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UAHjwr4U32g336tjXp6mp6A0jWzY9KTvrA-Zn8jitHU/edit?usp=sharing

"It has been suggested perhaps that only transactions received by the new 4.0.1 wallet will be entered into the staking pool. With this in mind I've created a new address in my wallet and sent coins to it. Now waiting 3 days to see if it stakes."

[EDIT] FLAP FLAP FLAP.  Cheesy

Correct, only 4.0+ transactions are currently being recognized by the PoS miner.

kronicblazer

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 03:44:11 AM

I tried depositing some flappycoins on Allcoin.com since Cryptsy still haven't fixed their wallet... blockexplorer shows my coins arriving to Allcoins address, but no coins in my balance on site and chatbox is disabled... a quick search on bitcointalk shows people have been having problems getting coins from them for months... please take Allcoins off the active exchanges on 1st page so people don't lose their coins until its certain the site is working properly, don't know why this hasn't been done already

If this coin wants any chance of survival, a proper exchange is needed....
DragoStefan

Activity: 230
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 09:35:08 AM

Hey guys,

Cheers!

[EDIT] FLAP FLAP FLAP.  Cheesy

Correct, only 4.0+ transactions are currently being recognized by the PoS miner.
So if I have some coins for over one year in my wallet that means I cannot stake them, they are not showing the minting sign next to connection an nr of block... I have to resend them and wait 3 days and after that receive pos? Cryptsy wallet offline some help there or info?
Thanks!
FlappyFlapping

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 04:41:32 PM
Last edit: July 07, 2015, 07:32:28 PM by FlappyFlapping

AllCoin does tend to move in slow motion.  However, they do respond in time.  I'd suggest speaking to their support.  Also it may not hurt to suggest that they should be on wallet version 4.0.1.  I agree that AllCoin should come with a warning.  Perhaps we can add the statement, "Support delayed, many wallets offline, use at your own risk".  I'd suggest Cryptsy for now.

Cryptsy usually doesn't comment about specifics relating to why wallets are offline or in maintenance mode.  I'd assume it doesn't help that there's been multiple wallet releases in a short amount of time.  Hopefully they will have 4.0.1 soon?  Regardless, Cryptsy has quite a long history so I think your FLAPS are safe there until they allow movement to your wallet.

Finally, it has been mentioned that staking can only occur with transactions that originated in a 4.0.0.2 or 4.0.1 wallet.  With this in mind I sent coins to a new address in my 4.0.1 wallet on 7/3.  That wallet is open now and unlocked.  Unfortunately I still have not seen any stakes.

Has anyone here staked?  Can you share more details?  Should I go back to updating my staking spreadsheet in an effort to find answers?

Such turbulent skies.  You can't stop the FLAP.

FLAP FLAP FLAP.

[EDIT] In addition to the AllCoin warning, Cryptsy XRP/FLAP pair should be added to OP.

Twitter @FlappyFlapping
crazyjack
Legendary

Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 04:57:18 PM
Last edit: July 07, 2015, 05:12:22 PM by crazyjack

I tried depositing some flappycoins on Allcoin.com since Cryptsy still haven't fixed their wallet... blockexplorer shows my coins arriving to Allcoins address, but no coins in my balance on site and chatbox is disabled... a quick search on bitcointalk shows people have been having problems getting coins from them for months... please take Allcoins off the active exchanges on 1st page so people don't lose their coins until its certain the site is working properly, don't know why this hasn't been done already

I did the same, deposited some coins to allcoin, explorer says coins arrived but allcoin says otherwise...what now? Coin are lost?
FlappyFlapping

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 05:14:13 PM
Last edit: July 07, 2015, 08:31:58 PM by FlappyFlapping

I did the same, deposited some coins to allcoin, explorer says coins arrived but allcoin says otherwise...what now? Coin are lost?

Contact AllCoin support.  Wait for a reply.

[EDIT] I'm sorry that I don't have a better answer.  Hang in there and stay flapping.  With some persistence you should be able to get your issues handled by AllCoin.  At least that has been my previous experience.

Twitter @FlappyFlapping
DragoStefan

Activity: 230

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 03:27:08 PM

If you stake please give me feedback! I would rather keep my wallet coins intact because if I get pos with them i would have a lot of coin resending them to the wallet would start from 0 blocks again and the amount would be lesser coins. So please let me know!
FlappyFlapping

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 07:36:27 PM
Last edit: July 08, 2015, 08:00:56 PM by FlappyFlapping

Haven't heard from anyone that has successfully staked.  Are you out there?  Would you mind sharing some basic details with the community so we can bring everyone up to speed and get more wallets securing the network?   Cry

[EDIT]  At this point, Chasing Coin is the only bird in the sky

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/flap/address.dws?FAdxCdiMozFMhUoLBtNLAMHjbHU1cec587.htm

Twitter @FlappyFlapping
menlatin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2015, 08:15:53 PM

My wallet is currently offline due to constant travel over the next few weeks.

I believe spartagates was able to stake last week.

spartagates

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 03:20:39 PM

My wallet is currently offline due to constant travel over the next few weeks.

I believe spartagates was able to stake last week.

Unfortunately not. have transferred over between two PoS wallets 2 days ago and left the coins in an encrypted wallet but is unlocked on a PC open and running. Will see what happens when 3 days pass, they will hopefully then stake- I'll let you know what happens. :S

FlappyFlapping

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 03:47:31 PM

My first test's results did not stake.  My second test will take weight into consideration.  I should have results in a few days.

Flying close to the ground right now.  If users can't stake and/or devs can't help with suggested Q&A then desirability goes down, down, down.  Nobody wants a broken coin when there appears to be little to no concern from devs about the outstanding network issues.

[EDIT] FLAP FLAP F...owwwww...my wing is broken...HELP!

Twitter @FlappyFlapping
chefbauer

Activity: 171

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 09:45:38 PM

Flying close to the ground right now.  If users can't stake and/or devs can't help with suggested Q&A then desirability goes down, down, down.  Nobody wants a broken coin when there appears to be little to no concern from devs about the outstanding network issues.

dont panic, you won't die if you cant stake (and flappy too).
if there is a problem, they will fix it. maybe it needs sometime and menlatin is away as he said.

so try what you can and report problems, but keep calm Smiley

i cant try because i have only one wallet.

but i want to try send/receive, if someone wants to help me - i will send 1 million to a given address, then please send back 90%... 

FlappyFlapping

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 10:28:54 PM

dont panic, you won't die if you cant stake (and flappy too).
if there is a problem, they will fix it. maybe it needs sometime and menlatin is away as he said.

so try what you can and report problems, but keep calm Smiley

i cant try because i have only one wallet.

but i want to try send/receive, if someone wants to help me - i will send 1 million to a given address, then please send back 90%... 

One or two birds receive most of the FLAP stakes.  Not concerned.  The rest of the flock flies low, without reward, and some start dropping off.  Other birds see the sickness and stay far away.  See charts and blockchain.
Empower the flock.  Show love for a flapper.  Change the sky forever.  I see a future with no pipes.  Cry

Twitter @FlappyFlapping
menlatin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2015, 03:13:46 PM

Hey guys, lets keep calm. Griffith is looking at a solution.

I'm traveling for another 3 weeks and then heading to San Francisco in anticipation of Jalapeno Games getting into Boost.VC.

For those that don't know about Jalapeno Games, check it out. http://www.angel.co/jalapeno-games . We plan on using Flappycoin and bitcoin for our Jalapeno Platform and its integration of cryptos into mobile games and apps. So, sorry to burst any bubbles but I'm not going anywhere and FlappyCoin isn't going anywhere.

And trust me, i've got some serious tricks up my sleeve that are going to propel us to the top of crypto world. Just. Wait.

CryptoDatabase
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2015, 08:30:31 PM

For those wanting to know if anyone has staked, I have staked 3 times since the release with all 3 not being accepted. The first stake was immediately upon upgrading to new version for 26 flap and the other two for less than 0.3 flap I believe.

Ever since then with the wallet running 24/7 sucking up my power and wasting it I have had no new additional stakes.

The wallet is currently running on a separate laptop so unfortunately cannot screenshot the transactions at this time.
Griffith
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 08:40:04 PM

yeah i have looked into the problems you have posted and found that the miner gets stuck in certain scenarios. i will be working on that today
spartagates

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 09:59:13 PM

Same here, three days passed after resending coins to a new wallet and nothing staking. I'm sure you guys will get it sorted tho Cheesy

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: