Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:56:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FlappyCoin - PoS Released - 6/29 - Need Counterparty Fork - 4btc  (Read 41353 times)
spartagates

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 09:47:15 PM

yeah, it seems totally synced. Sad

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
crazyjack
Legendary

Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 11:09:51 PM

Hi all...

About COUNTERPARTY FORK, maybe you should turn to HYPERfuture? He is a dev of HYPER coin and GoldenPieces rescuer..Maybe he can give you a hand or at least he might know someone to help...

...i hate to see this coin is not moving anywhere...we cant even trade it....

Edited: he is really busy so take it easy with him... Smiley
Griffith
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 11:31:40 PM

Getting an error when I unlock for mining it says "This application has requested the Runtime to terminate in an unusual way." Any ideas?

are you on the same block as the BE?

ill put out another update tonight/ tomorrow to get some of these remaining issues fixed up
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2015, 12:51:52 AM

Getting an error when I unlock for mining it says "This application has requested the Runtime to terminate in an unusual way." Any ideas?

ill put out another update tonight/ tomorrow to get some of these remaining issues fixed up

Can you send me a pm when all of the issues are sorted? It is killing my internet usage to have to keep redownloading everything. Data usage is no longer unlimited for me and it is pretty expensive to keep updating it.
Griffith
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 03:49:31 AM

Can you send me a pm when all of the issues are sorted? It is killing my internet usage to have to keep redownloading everything. Data usage is no longer unlimited for me and it is pretty expensive to keep updating it.

ive never seen non unlimited bandwith. yeah ill pm you
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 06:25:15 AM

i dont think you can mine this coin no more is PoS coin now so means not mineble right dev?

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 09:17:53 AM

I still hold around 52 million Flappycoins. Is anyone interested to exchange them into BTC or LTC? Offers are welcome!  Cool
FlappyFlapping

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 06:58:29 PM

My wings hurt.   Cry

Twitter @FlappyFlapping
crazyjack
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 08:22:05 PM

and why is that birdie stuck at 710618 ?

Yep, my Flappy got stuck too at the block 710618. Don't know if this birdy gonna take of soon...maybe it's grounded for life? Hope not! But still, we have time to wait and maybe someone will safe = repair this coin!
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2015, 08:56:36 PM

ive never seen non unlimited bandwith. yeah ill pm you

We had unlimited for $30 a month for 50 mbps download and 5 mbps upload now we pay $94  a month for 500 gb a month and usually spend $175 by going over that limit.

Wallets suck up so much data every month its ridiculous and I use 7 on a daily basis.

I am currently staking 4 coins right now and only HYPER stakes enough to cover the cost of running it but I also have over $1k in coins there.

Staking coins costs more to run than PoW coins unless you have a ton of coins that gives you more than you use. This is why I am not a fan of Stake coins as it only favors those who can afford to spend thousands on a coin.
crazyjack
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 01:58:17 PM

Yep, my Flappy got stuck too at the block 710618. Don't know if this birdy gonna take of soon...maybe it's grounded for life? Hope not! But still, we have time to wait and maybe someone will safe = repair this coin!

my flappy wallet is synced now, that is good, is there any timeline when fix about to happen? Any schedule?
Griffith
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 03:10:50 PM

my flappy wallet is synced now, that is good, is there any timeline when fix about to happen? Any schedule?

when i finally get some free time i am going to look at the issue

on that note, a fresh set of eyes wouldnt be a bad thing, so anyone can feel free to look at it. there was a commit from someone else that helped a bunch. they had an idea to fix the miner cpu usage that worked
DragoStefan

Activity: 230
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 10:44:37 PM

Any update about the wallet geting fixed?
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2015, 11:42:58 PM

Any update about the wallet geting fixed?

I am curious as well, I downloaded the new wallet and it keeps crashing saying assertion error and not syncing.
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 10:07:30 AM

I had the same error some days again. I fixed it by reinstalling the wallet software  Undecided

menlatin (OP)

Activity: 366
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2015, 04:08:13 PM

I'm baaaacccckk!!!!

Things have been crazy and an unexpected turn of events has led me to relocate Jalapeno to Colorado, shooting for Boulder or Fort Collins.

Lets get a compilation of the problems right now.

I think i had broken the chain after using a old boot strap when i should have re downloaded the chain.  I'm going to move to an older backup of my wallet and see if that works.

Is there any problem sending coins between wallets? It looks like the only problem is the inconsistent assertion error on only some wallets. Its looking like a clean install solves the problem.

I see that cryptsy is STILL showing maintenance for the Flappy Wallet, which is annoying.... I'm going to contact them again, and i encourage others to do the same so we can get some kind of response.

I'm working on bringing in a 2nd dev to work together with us. I think collaboration is important and we can all learn from each other.

FLAP FLAP FLAP!!

spartagates

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 12:55:59 PM

I'm baaaacccckk!!!!

Things have been crazy and an unexpected turn of events has led me to relocate Jalapeno to Colorado, shooting for Boulder or Fort Collins.

I think i had broken the chain after using a old boot strap when i should have re downloaded the chain.  I'm going to move to an older backup of my wallet and see if that works.

Is there any problem sending coins between wallets? It looks like the only problem is the inconsistent assertion error on only some wallets. Its looking like a clean install solves the problem.

I see that cryptsy is STILL showing maintenance for the Flappy Wallet, which is annoying.... I'm going to contact them again, and i encourage others to do the same so we can get some kind of response.

I'm working on bringing in a 2nd dev to work together with us. I think collaboration is important and we can all learn from each other.

FLAP FLAP FLAP!!

Still getting the assertion error, even after re-install :/

menlatin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2015, 02:59:14 PM

I'm baaaacccckk!!!!

I think i had broken the chain after using a old boot strap when i should have re downloaded the chain.  I'm going to move to an older backup of my wallet and see if that works.

FLAP FLAP FLAP!!

Still getting the assertion error, even after re-install :/

Like, 100%new everything minus wallet.dat? No boot strap?

Sravas

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 04:34:06 PM

4.0.2 wallet does synchronize after clean installation (with new empty wallet)

but does NOT accept 4.0.1 wallet (with my money  Angry)
crashes after wallet change to previous
OS is Win7

Assertion failed!

Program: C:\crypto_coins\FlappyCoin\flappycoin-qt.exe File: ..\flappycoin\src\main.cpp, Line 1566

Expression: coins.IsAvailable(input.prevout.n)

menlatin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2015, 05:11:16 PM

4.0.2 will not work with previous version. Do you have an older wallet.dat backup?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: