Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:34:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FlappyCoin - PoS Released - 6/29 - Need Counterparty Fork - 4btc  (Read 41356 times)
allknowingeye

Activity: 361
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 03:52:22 AM

The wallet is still offline at Cryptsy, what gives? This coin is done without that wallet. Personally I think POS was a major mistake that has doomed this coin to the permanent scrap heap. There is only one thing that will prove that wrong, and that is the Crypsty wallet coming back online synced to the new blockchain and not the old forked blockchain that some are still mining. Is anything being done to get that to happen?
spartagates

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 10:19:20 AM

Any news guys? I thought we were going to have a new wallet soon? I know there is long term plans, but we need to have a stable platform now, or any interest in the coin will fall off and getting it back and sorted on exchanges will be tough if it falls too far.

tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 10:23:21 AM

Counterparty fork? is new Flappycoin based on counterparty? Or do you plan to integrate it as an asset?

4 BTC BOUNTY FOR A COUNTERPARTY FORK
 Shocked
this bounty still avaible ?

https://www.allcoin.com/trade/FLAP_LTC
rate very low compare it with litecoin
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2015, 05:34:29 PM

Dear players of Dragon Knights of Valeria

On September 8, 2015 Flappycoin will be removed from the game. If you have any coins in your game account that you would like to withdraw please do so before this date. Any coins left in game will be gone with no way to get them back.

@Menlatin, please pm me a return address for Flappycoin so that I can send the rest of your sponsored balance back to you.

Dragon Knights of Valeria is brought to you in part by our #1 sponsor, HYPER
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2015, 12:54:35 AM

Is there a way to prevent the wallet from crashing as soon as it opens?
ugabuga

Activity: 316

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 03:41:22 PM

why wallets are not working?

▀
   ▄▄▄   ▄▀
   ███ ▄▄▄▄  ██
       ████
    ▄  ▀▀▀▀
▄▄
      ██    ▀▀
██▄█▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀███▀▀▀
██████████████████
████▄▀▄▀▄▀███▀▀▀▀▀
████▄▀▄▀▄▀███ ▀
████▄▀▄▀▄▀████████
▀█████████████████
]
CoinPayments
█████
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████
█████
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████
█████
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████
leonak

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 03:56:28 PM

I have the same issue, wallet not working  Angry
ugabuga

Activity: 316

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 05:04:04 PM

I have the same issue, wallet not working  Angry

version of my wallet is 4.0.2.1 .... yours is also this version Huh

you have the version 4.0.2? I no longer find for download ....

▀
   ▄▄▄   ▄▀
   ███ ▄▄▄▄  ██
       ████
    ▄  ▀▀▀▀
▄▄
      ██    ▀▀
██▄█▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀███▀▀▀
██████████████████
████▄▀▄▀▄▀███▀▀▀▀▀
████▄▀▄▀▄▀███ ▀
████▄▀▄▀▄▀████████
▀█████████████████
]
CoinPayments
█████
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████
█████
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████
█████
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████
ZonedOutSpace

Activity: 280

From Russia with love

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 02:01:00 PM

I can fork counterparty for Flappy Cheesy
menlatin (OP)

Activity: 366
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2015, 08:53:35 PM

Can't get to my wallet right now but we need to test a transaction. If anyone can get their wallet up long enough for a send we need 1 coin to FUQer2xzYLa9k1Ww7B6hmaSvi4huAgEuat

menlatin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2015, 06:16:01 PM

My Wallet shows the last send but it never made it into a block and wallet crashes as soon as it open. Sad

FlappyFlapping

Activity: 63

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 07:06:27 PM

It seems some users have been able to wake the blockchain by singlehandedly opening their wallets and unlocking to connect to and support the network.  If this is the case, curious what OS you run.  Windows?

Twitter @FlappyFlapping
FlappyFlapping

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 12:11:01 AM
Last edit: September 27, 2015, 01:39:03 AM by FlappyFlapping

Opened my Mac wallet today, added active nodes via console, unlocked wallet.  Blockchain still not moving.  Tried sending a test transaction from Cryptsy to the open wallet.  The transaction showed up but is unconfirmed and crashes the wallet.  I've tried reopening the wallet but it now crashes after reopening.  I'm guessing this has something to do with the unconfirmed, incoming transaction.

[EDIT] Cryptsy shows a processed TrxID but the chain hasn't moved

Twitter @FlappyFlapping
FlappyFlapping

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 11:17:18 PM

Now the chain has moved since my transaction test.  My wallet still crashes upon opening.  My transaction ID is not found on cryptoID explorer.  Where did the FLAPS go?

Should I contact Cryptsy support?

Cry

Twitter @FlappyFlapping
menlatin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2015, 04:42:16 PM

I'm curious as to what wallet Cryptsy is running and getting their TXIDs from. I made a withdraw last week and it never made it to my wallet or block explorer.

I'm debating a proposition. We turn PoW back on to get the chain moving, have everyone pull their coins from cryptsy, rework PoS or move to an an entirely new coin that we can build proper asset protocols on top of.

Sorry i've been absent from debate lately. Working non-stop on Jalapeno and I can't juggle everything at once.

FlappyFlapping

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 02:00:02 AM
Last edit: October 03, 2015, 02:19:56 AM by FlappyFlapping

I'm curious as to what wallet Cryptsy is running and getting their TXIDs from. I made a withdraw last week and it never made it to my wallet or block explorer.

I'm debating a proposition. We turn PoW back on to get the chain moving, have everyone pull their coins from cryptsy, rework PoS or move to an an entirely new coin that we can build proper asset protocols on top of.

Sorry i've been absent from debate lately. Working non-stop on Jalapeno and I can't juggle everything at once.

It's odd that someone who owns a very substantial part of the network doesn't seem too concerned about a dying bird and community.

Also, what is this moonblocks client on the network?   Undecided

[EDIT] Looks like something to do with moonblocks.com.  Anyone know more?

Twitter @FlappyFlapping
menlatin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2015, 05:14:48 PM
Last edit: October 05, 2015, 05:36:48 PM by menlatin

It's odd that someone who owns a very substantial part of the network doesn't seem too concerned about a dying bird and community.

Also, what is this moonblocks client on the network?   Undecided

[EDIT] Looks like something to do with moonblocks.com.  Anyone know more?

Lets not make assumptions. I've personally invested over $13,000 in FlappyCoins. Not to mention ppl close to me another $6,000. FLAP is a small part of a very large picture and nothing is perfect or goes as planned.

We got a bit screwed by Griffith's implementation and now I've gotta deal with getting it fixed. Mind you, I paid him $1400 in BTC to take us to PoS. I'd be delighted to see some numbers on what other people have contributed monetarily to the FLAP cause.

And moonblocks is pembo from reddit, i believe.

FlappyFlapping

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 06:39:51 PM
Last edit: October 06, 2015, 12:59:24 AM by FlappyFlapping

Lets not make assumptions. I've personally invested over $13,000 in FlappyCoins. Not to mention ppl close to me another $6,000. FLAP is a small part of a very large picture and nothing is perfect or goes as planned.

We got a bit screwed by Griffith's implementation and now I've gotta deal with getting it fixed. Mind you, I paid him $1400 in BTC to take us to PoS. I'd be delighted to see some numbers on what other people have contributed monetarily to the FLAP cause.

And moonblocks is pembo from reddit, i believe.

I don't think anyone is making assumptions.  Flappycoin works occasionally.  You've stated that your priority is Jalapeno Games.  There is no public plan or urgent discussion regarding fixing the coin.  While it's true that anyone could step up and work on the coin (like I do...FLAP FLAP FLAP), what incentive do they have when close to 50% of the coins are held by one party who has said they have other priorities?  
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/flap/#!rich

Keep in mind, even with news regarding Cryptsy being investigated, many peeps still can't access their funds thru the exchange or send funds to their wallet.  While part of the withdrawal issue MAY be an issue on Cryptsy's end, it doesn't help that even users like myself can't get my wallet working.  Currently the last block was almost a week ago.
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/flap/

Have you considered a deal in which you would give up a sizable portion of flappycoins to a party that might have more time for the project and an urgency to fix the major outstanding issues?  You can't disagree that flappycoin urgently needs help from a qualified dev with a genuine interest in the coin.  The community and trading volume are disappearing.

Twitter @FlappyFlapping
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2015, 10:56:07 PM

I'd be delighted to see some numbers on what other people have contributed monetarily to the FLAP cause.

Almost 2 years of my time and close to $1,000 of my own money has gone into helping Flappycoin grow since its start in Feb of last year.

I have hosted 2 different Flappycoin faucets for almost the entire life of the coin, provided Flappycoin with its only real use until it was removed from DKV due to the current issue going on now, and helped share and advertise the coin for absolutely nothing at all.

If Flappycoin ever gets fixed it has a good possibility of being added back as a faucet on https://cryptodatabase.net and in game on https://dknight2.com but only after several months of consistent stability.

I still have 38 million of the 40 million you donated to DKV sitting in my wallet that will be returned upon its revival or once the wallet can run properly.

There was/is more than just one person supporting and helping Flappycoin.
FlappyFlapping

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 07:25:37 PM

Huh

Twitter @FlappyFlapping
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: