Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 09:17:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PAJKA.BOND - 100% PPS 15Mhash mining bond  (Read 24964 times)
btcash

Activity: 968
Merit: 515

View Profile
April 02, 2013, 08:51:19 PM

I ordered when BFL announced that they have tested that the chips they received from foundry are ok.
I don't remember exactly ... but I think it was end of February / beginning of March.
What is your order number?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xkrikl (OP)

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 07:21:54 AM

What is your order number?
I did look up the order number and it is: #100021710
TheSwede75

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 11:41:29 PM

Completely out of the blue question here but I have 3 x BFL jalapeno on order (order nr ranging from low 10k to 35k) since Feb/March and was wondering if you would have any interest in purchasing the miners from me with Pajka.Bonds as payment? (if this is even possible with the bond structure).

I am not as much interested in $$ as I am in continuous mining income and this could be an interesting proposition. Especially since it seems Jalapeno will be delivered as first devices (I am expecting my 1st jalapeno to be delivered within 3 weeks).

If it would be possible trading the hardware for Bonds would allow me to recoup the purchase price+ and earn mining income without hosting them myself on my semi reliable DSL. I am in the US mMdwest if that matters.
xkrikl (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 09:57:37 AM

Completely out of the blue question here but I have 3 x BFL jalapeno on order (order nr ranging from low 10k to 35k) since Feb/March and was wondering if you would have any interest in purchasing the miners from me with Pajka.Bonds as payment? (if this is even possible with the bond structure).

I am not as much interested in $$ as I am in continuous mining income and this could be an interesting proposition. Especially since it seems Jalapeno will be delivered as first devices (I am expecting my 1st jalapeno to be delivered within 3 weeks).

If it would be possible trading the hardware for Bonds would allow me to recoup the purchase price+ and earn mining income without hosting them myself on my semi reliable DSL. I am in the US mMdwest if that matters.
Thanks for the offer.
We can discuss it via PM and maybe we can agree on some trade.
xkrikl (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 09:04:27 AM

ASICMINER hashrate is increasing ... it is almost 9TH/s ... so we are getting close to 12TH/s ... the moment when the PAJKA.BOND payouts will double!
You can watch it as ID 67117 on BTCGuild: https://www.btcguild.com/index.php?page=rankings
frejo

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 09:55:05 AM

I don't understand this part of the contract:
"The issuer can buy back the bond at any time at a price equal to 110% of the average price the asset was traded on BTC.CO over the prior 15 days."

Does that mean you can buy back the bond at any time is pleases you? No vote? I mean, I can't really count on 15Mhash/s per share since it might be bought back before that? Or am I missing something here?
burnside
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

Lead Blockchain Developer

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2013, 04:35:19 PM

"The issuer can buy back the bond at any time at a price equal to 110% of the average price the asset was traded on BTC.CO over the prior 15 days."

Does that mean you can buy back the bond at any time is pleases you? No vote? I mean, I can't really count on 15Mhash/s per share since it might be bought back before that? Or am I missing something here?

That's been fairly standard in most of the mining bond contracts because you never know when the issuer might need to close up shop and shut things down.  This could happen for personal reasons, legal reasons, etc.  No one can guarantee to run something forever.  There has to be a clean way to shut down.

Cheers.
xkrikl (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 07:17:58 PM

That's been fairly standard in most of the mining bond contracts because you never know when the issuer might need to close up shop and shut things down.  This could happen for personal reasons, legal reasons, etc.  No one can guarantee to run something forever.  There has to be a clean way to shut down.

Cheers.

Burnside is right,
it is a bond and I can buy it back whenever I want ... but I don't plan on doing so any time soon
and even when I would do so ... you would get those 10% more than the market price
and as long as we believe that BFL will deliver ... the market price should reflect the future 15Mhash/s

The only problem could be that I would decide not to do the upgrade to bring the price down and buy back cheap.
But I made this future upgrades part of the contract to protect you against this "I've changed my mind" that happend with some other mining bond offerings.
frejo

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 08:41:28 PM

Fair enough. I think I'll invest.
xkrikl (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 08:47:31 AM

ASICMINER hashrate is increasing ... it is almost 9TH/s ... so we are getting close to 12TH/s ... the moment when the PAJKA.BOND payouts will double!
You can watch it as ID 67117 on BTCGuild: https://www.btcguild.com/index.php?page=rankings

12 THash/s was reached today.

The dividend for May 2nd will be already for 3Mhash per bond.
The dividend is always sent out the following day at 21:00 ... so the first doubled payout will go out May 3rd at 21:00.
SOSLOVE868

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 05:56:21 PM

The dividend is always sent out the following day at 21:00 ... so the first doubled payout will go out May 3rd at 21:00.

I want to know why our bond's dividend is regard to hash rate by ASICMINER.. Is this mean our bond is holding shares of ASICMINER? If it is ,can you tell me how many shares of ASICMINER are currently hold by PAJAKA bond ? apart from ASICMINER ,what other assets are working to generate dividend for PAJAKA BOND?
SOSLOVE868

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 11:42:47 PM

Dear Xkrikl:
    Can you tell me how many ASICMINER's shares is currently working to generating dividend and as a asset under PAJKA bond?I am deciding to invest more into PAJKA bond. Currently, I am holding 440 shares of PAJKA BOND.. before I made my decision, I have some questions want to ask you. I am glad you can help me out!!!thanks for your time.... Smiley
1: How many shares of PAJKA bond will be issued in BTCT, and what is the total amount will be issue? and do you have the right to increase shares?
2: I found strange situation in PAJAKA bond, first I see a total of 5288 shares of PAJKA BOND is currently put on trading. but in detail section that shows Outstanding 4413 / 10000 .  this a bit strange..is this mean we have totally 4413 shares had been subscribed by investors?   or this mean we still have 4413 shares isn't been subscribe?  
3: Do you finished the IPO process? if not, why I can not see a constant price of sell in BTCT?  If you still hold a large amount of shares ?you should on less put a consistent IPO price for investor to subscribe....
4: I want to know how many shares of this bond you will hold under yourself?  if not ,can you explain to me about 4413/10000?

I am waiting for you reply....

Thank you
xkrikl (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 07:21:17 PM

Dear Xkrikl:
    Can you tell me how many ASICMINER's shares is currently working to generating dividend and as a asset under PAJKA bond?I am deciding to invest more into PAJKA bond. Currently, I am holding 440 shares of PAJKA BOND.. before I made my decision, I have some questions want to ask you. I am glad you can help me out!!!thanks for your time.... Smiley
1: How many shares of PAJKA bond will be issued in BTCT, and what is the total amount will be issue? and do you have the right to increase shares?
2: I found strange situation in PAJAKA bond, first I see a total of 5288 shares of PAJKA BOND is currently put on trading. but in detail section that shows Outstanding 4413 / 10000 .  this a bit strange..is this mean we have totally 4413 shares had been subscribed by investors?   or this mean we still have 4413 shares isn't been subscribe?  
3: Do you finished the IPO process? if not, why I can not see a constant price of sell in BTCT?  If you still hold a large amount of shares ?you should on less put a consistent IPO price for investor to subscribe....
4: I want to know how many shares of this bond you will hold under yourself?  if not ,can you explain to me about 4413/10000?

Thank you

Well, this is mining bond. Each bond provides dividends equal to the PPS of given hash rate ... actual hash rate is 3mhash/s.
You don't run the risk of HW failure neither the operating costs (electricity etc).
Currently I have 2.6ghash/s of HW and ASICMINER shares (I originally dedicated 500 out of which I sold 300 at 2 years worth of dividends).
So now I have 200 ASICMINER shares which equals 10ghash/s plus HW which is 12.6ghash/s plus BTC cash for 2 years for another 15ghash/s equivalent.
That is 27.6ghash/s covered for 2 years or 42.6ghash/s covered for 1 year and I believe that BFL will deliver by then.
When BFL delivers to me the bonds will upgrade to 15mhash/s. I have ordered 300ghash/s ... so that's enough for 20000 PAJKA.BOND shares but I won't issue all of this amount as I want to keep reasonable safety margin thus expect to stick with 10000 bond shares.

Now to your points:
1) The total number is unlimited - it is a bond. I can issue as many as I want. Right now I am targetting 10000 bond shares and don't plan on more. This might change if there is large demand when I upgrade to 15mhash/s per bond.
2) You are right - it is 4413/10000 are out in investors' hands. I believe that the other number you are talking about is just the total number of bonds offered for sale by all parties.
3) The IPO price is 0.1 BTC per bond and I promised I won't be selling any lower than that not to damage IPO investors. Right now I have put most of the bonds on sale at multiple price points a little above the original IPO price and some more are sometimes offered as options.
4) As you can see by the 4413/10000 I currently hold 5587 bonds but I plan to sell them all for 0.1 BTC or more and right now I am asking a little premium over the IPO price.
SOSLOVE868

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 01:25:04 AM

Dear Xkrikl:

Thank you

Well, this is mining bond. Each bond provides dividends equal to the PPS of given hash rate ... actual hash rate is 3mhash/s.
You don't run the risk of HW failure neither the operating costs (electricity etc).
Currently I have 2.6ghash/s of HW and ASICMINER shares (I originally dedicated 500 out of which I sold 300 at 2 years worth of dividends).
So now I have 200 ASICMINER shares which equals 10ghash/s plus HW which is 12.6ghash/s plus BTC cash for 2 years for another 15ghash/s equivalent.
That is 27.6ghash/s covered for 2 years or 42.6ghash/s covered for 1 year and I believe that BFL will deliver by then.
When BFL delivers to me the bonds will upgrade to 15mhash/s. I have ordered 300ghash/s ... so that's enough for 20000 PAJKA.BOND shares but I won't issue all of this amount as I want to keep reasonable safety margin thus expect to stick with 10000 bond shares.

Now to your points:
1) The total number is unlimited - it is a bond. I can issue as many as I want. Right now I am targetting 10000 bond shares and don't plan on more. This might change if there is large demand when I upgrade to 15mhash/s per bond.
2) You are right - it is 4413/10000 are out in investors' hands. I believe that the other number you are talking about is just the total number of bonds offered for sale by all parties.
3) The IPO price is 0.1 BTC per bond and I promised I won't be selling any lower than that not to damage IPO investors. Right now I have put most of the bonds on sale at multiple price points a little above the original IPO price and some more are sometimes offered as options.
4) As you can see by the 4413/10000 I currently hold 5587 bonds but I plan to sell them all for 0.1 BTC or more and right now I am asking a little premium over the IPO price.
I still doubt in some areas, because this is my first time invest in bond..therefore I want to know more information about where the dividend come from?

Is this dividend come from the amount you received from sold of ASICMINER's shares?

Is this dividend regard with mining difficulties?? Is this mean if the entire mining difficulties of BTC have increase then our dividend will be decrease?
Since we have fixed hash rate per bond? is this correct?  

As a bond , it usually have maturity period..I like to know what time you plan to buy back those bond?  
Will you use the dividend received from that remaining 200 shares of ASICMINER to pay dividend to those investor? or you just use those shares as a PPS rate?

from all the information you provide that currently you want to get back the money you have invested in BFL, If BFL is not delivered and you are a honesty person ,will you use the BTC received from sold of 300 ASICMINER to buy back bond???

last question, apart from the BTC your received from sold of the 300 ASICMINER.  Is that the 200 ASICEMINER and the Hardware you use can generate sufficient amount of  BTC to pay out dividend under the current dividend level? ( I like to see a calculation here, I think for most investors this question would be important, because this shows your ability of generating profit or BTC.)

I think the last question is most important.

Thanks again for your time! Wink

Regard

xkrikl (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 05:48:21 PM

I still doubt in some areas, because this is my first time invest in bond..therefore I want to know more information about where the dividend come from?

Is this dividend come from the amount you received from sold of ASICMINER's shares?
Yes - partialy. Partialy from dividends on ASICMINER shares I still own and partialy from the mined BTC using my HW.
Is this dividend regard with mining difficulties?? Is this mean if the entire mining difficulties of BTC have increase then our dividend will be decrease?
Yes, it is fixed hash rate of 3mhash/s and it will upgrade to fixed rate of 15mhash/s when BFL delivers to me.
If the difficulty goes down you earn more, if it goes up (much more probable) you earn less. But keep in mind that if you buy mining HW it is the same or even worse because you have still to operate it and pay for electricity and so on.
As a bond , it usually have maturity period..I like to know what time you plan to buy back those bond?  
Will you use the dividend received from that remaining 200 shares of ASICMINER to pay dividend to those investor? or you just use those shares as a PPS rate?
When I would buy back? Well I would be probably buying the bond back in the case that the BTC price is going down which would mean that the operationg prices would be high in BTC. There is no reason to do that earlier unless the bonds is trading heavilly undervalued - then I could buy it partially back on the market.
from all the information you provide that currently you want to get back the money you have invested in BFL, If BFL is not delivered and you are a honesty person ,will you use the BTC received from sold of 300 ASICMINER to buy back bond???
Well, if you buy into PAJKA.BOND you are in for both - the profit and the risk.
I believe that BFL will deliver - the question is when.
I am honest person and so if they would refund orders instead of delivering I would buy some other BTC ASIC HW and match the offer I did with BFL HW.
last question, apart from the BTC your received from sold of the 300 ASICMINER.  Is that the 200 ASICEMINER and the Hardware you use can generate sufficient amount of  BTC to pay out dividend under the current dividend level? ( I like to see a calculation here, I think for most investors this question would be important, because this shows your ability of generating profit or BTC.)
200 ASICMINER shares are 10ghash/s (plus extras from sold HW) and my HW does 2.6ghash/s. That is 12.6ghash/s.
There are 4563 PAJKA.BONDs out @3mhash/s. That is 13.6ghash/s.
The difference is only 1ghash/s and it can be very easily covered with the cash from sold ASICMINER shares for many years.
I am now offering the bonds at a premium - so if they are selling even at a premium I can use the money from the sale to cover them with more ASICMINER shares for example.
But honestly I expect that more will be selling after BFL delivers to me and bonds upgrade to 15mhash/s. We will see where the PAJKA.BOND price goes then.

Regard
You are welcome.
SOSLOVE868

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 06:53:31 PM

Yes - partialy. Partialy from dividends on ASICMINER shares I still own and partialy from the mined BTC using my HW.
Yes, it is fixed hash rate of 3mhash/s and it will upgrade to fixed rate of 15mhash/s when BFL delivers to me.
If the difficulty goes down you earn more, if it goes up (much more probable) you earn less. But keep in mind that if you buy mining HW it is the same or even worse because you have still to operate it and pay for electricity and so on.
When I would buy back? Well I would be probably buying the bond back in the case that the BTC price is going down which would mean that the operationg prices would be high in BTC. There is no reason to do that earlier unless the bonds is trading heavilly undervalued - then I could buy it partially back on the market.
I am honest person and so if they would refund orders instead of delivering I would buy some other BTC ASIC HW and match the offer I did with BFL HW.
200 ASICMINER shares are 10ghash/s (plus extras from sold HW) and my HW does 2.6ghash/s. That is 12.6ghash/s.
The difference is only 1ghash/s and it can be very easily covered with the cash from sold ASICMINER shares for many years.
I am now offering the bonds at a premium - so if they are selling even at a premium I can use the money from the sale to cover them with more ASICMINER shares for example.
But honestly I expect that more will be selling after BFL delivers to me and bonds upgrade to 15mhash/s. We will see where the PAJKA.BOND price goes then.

Regard
You are welcome.

How about if bfl is not deliver nor refund the BTC back to you ? what will you do then?
operador

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 02:14:25 PM

How about if bfl is not deliver nor refund the BTC back to you ? what will you do then?

Great question, it doesn't look like BFL will deliver so I guess you would buy out the fund.
SOSLOVE868

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 03:30:56 PM
Last edit: June 03, 2013, 03:54:00 PM by SOSLOVE868

Regard
You are welcome.

Dear xkrikl :
I have a suggestion here,ASICMINER currently mining at 24.4 TH, Have you consider that  Pajka bond should increase its hashrate per shares again? Since PAJKA bond's dividend is some part backing by ASICMINER's shares.. and if Pajka bond does follow up its dividend up to ASICMINER's hashrate I think this will greatly attracted new bondholders.  Currently 3M hash per share at a price of 0.11 is not so attractive for new bondholders...As TAT.Vituralmine provide 1Mhash at 0.007, RPM provide 25.2Mhash at 0.4 and PAMB 100M hash at 1.3.....
I suggest that before BFL equipment become shipped, that double or tripe its hashrate per share is really necessary...the math is if double its hashrate , it will take 1048 days to recover its cost. if the hashrate per bond been tripled, then it will take 550 days...It still more expensive than TAT.Vitruemine, but will become more reasonable for new investors.....

The choice is yours...This is only suggestion....and I am currently holding PAJKA BOND.

Regards
furuknap

Activity: 294

http://coin.furuknap.net/

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2013, 03:34:58 PM

I have a suggestion here,since ASICMINER is close to 24 TH, if Pajka bond increase its hashrate per shares again.this will greatly attracted new shareholders?  Currently 3M hash per share at a price of 0.11 is not so attractive for new shareholders...TAT.Vituralmine provide 1Mhash at 0.007, RPM provide 25.2Mhash at 0.4 and PAMB 100M hash at 1.3.....

PAJKA is a bond, not a share in a company. There is absolutely no reason why the issuer would want to give you more money. Think of it like this; a bond is like a loan where you know in advance exactly what you will be getting in return (in this case a certain hash rate). What you are asking is that the borrower (or issuer in this case) should just start giving you more than you're entitled to so that you can get more when you resell your debt.

What is the benefit to the issuer here?

.b

SOSLOVE868

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 03:58:34 PM

I have a suggestion here,since ASICMINER is close to 24 TH, if Pajka bond increase its hashrate per shares again.this will greatly attracted new shareholders?  Currently 3M hash per share at a price of 0.11 is not so attractive for new shareholders...TAT.Vituralmine provide 1Mhash at 0.007, RPM provide 25.2Mhash at 0.4 and PAMB 100M hash at 1.3.....

PAJKA is a bond, not a share in a company. There is absolutely no reason why the issuer would want to give you more money. Think of it like this; a bond is like a loan where you know in advance exactly what you will be getting in return (in this case a certain hash rate). What you are asking is that the borrower (or issuer in this case) should just start giving you more than you're entitled to so that you can get more when you resell your debt.

What is the benefit to the issuer here?

.b
I understand that PAJKA is bond not a shares....Since PAJKA bond does double its dividend as ASICMINER reached 12TH/S....and I remember that PAJKA BOND'S dividend is part backing by ASICMINER'S hashrate....therefore I wrote this suggestion to the issuer...this may be the time to double its hashrate per bond...
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: