Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:33:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PAJKA.BOND - 100% PPS 15Mhash mining bond  (Read 24964 times)
furuknap

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

http://coin.furuknap.net/

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2013, 04:00:54 PM

I understand that PAJKA is bond not a shares....Since PAJKA bond does double its dividend as ASICMINER reached 12TH/S....and I remember that PAJKA BOND'S dividend is part backing by ASICMINER'S hashrate....therefore I wrote this suggestion to the issuer...this may be the time to double its hashrate per bond...

The doubling was part of the contract you purchased. You didn't answer my question; what does the issuer get in return for giving you more money? At this point, you're only begging for money but not offering anything in return.

.b

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SOSLOVE868

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 04:08:36 PM

I understand that PAJKA is bond not a shares....Since PAJKA bond does double its dividend as ASICMINER reached 12TH/S....and I remember that PAJKA BOND'S dividend is part backing by ASICMINER'S hashrate....therefore I wrote this suggestion to the issuer...this may be the time to double its hashrate per bond...

The doubling was part of the contract you purchased. You didn't answer my question; what does the issuer get in return for giving you more money? At this point, you're only begging for money but not offering anything in return.

.b
The return here is simple, by assurance to investors confidence of this bond.will increase its rate of acceptance of this bond...and the shareholder could generate more BTC in short time...Currently market price for ASICMINER'S BLADE is cost 50 BTC..it will pay out itself in 145 days.....if PAJKA finished its IPO process as quick as possibly...the funds still can pay out far weighted its cost....
furuknap

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2013, 04:14:22 PM

.b
The return here is simple, by assurance to investors confidence of this bond.will increase its rate of acceptance of this bond...and the shareholder could generate more BTC in short time...Currently market price for ASICMINER'S BLADE is cost 50 BTC..it will pay out itself in 145 days.....if PAJKA finished its IPO process as quick as possibly...the funds still can pay out far weighted its cost....

I'm struggling to grasp the accurate meaning of what you're saying, but you're solely talking about benefits to you. Let's make it simple.

DO NOT mention share price, as this is solely a benefit to you (and is irrelevant to the issuer because the bonds on the market are already sold)
DO NOT mention hashrate, as this is solely a benefit to you (and is an added expense to the issuer which is a pretty clear disadvantage)

Now explain to me, what does the issuer get out of this, considering the bonds on the market are already sold at a well-known and clear-cut contract?

Remember, don't mention shareprice or dividends; those either do not benefit the issuer or benefits you only.

.b

SOSLOVE868

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 04:29:37 PM

.b

I'm struggling to grasp the accurate meaning of what you're saying, but you're solely talking about benefits to you. Let's make it simple.

DO NOT mention share price, as this is solely a benefit to you (and is irrelevant to the issuer because the bonds on the market are already sold)
DO NOT mention hashrate, as this is solely a benefit to you (and is an added expense to the issuer which is a pretty clear disadvantage)

Now explain to me, what does the issuer get out of this, considering the bonds on the market are already sold at a well-known and clear-cut contract?

Remember, don't mention shareprice or dividends; those either do not benefit the issuer or benefits you only.

.b

OK...But the truth here is PAJKA BOND does not finish its IPO process....This only depend on whether the issuer try to quickly finished its IPO or not...if not...I think he will absolutely accepted the low trading volume in the market......if he urgently needs capital to fundraising its project..like I say that ordering Blade or other mining rigs..... I do not have the time to do the math for you ...but I can tell you if the IPO is finished in very short time, the issuer can get more funds to buy those rigs...and the funds he received can produce double value in a year......Remember since all fund is received in BTC and all rigs are pay in BTC...The issuer can double its capitals in a year time...without the risk of volatility of BTC...
furuknap

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2013, 04:36:37 PM

OK...But the truth here is PAJKA BOND does not finish its IPO process....This only depend on whether the issuer try to quickly finished its IPO or not...if not...I think he will absolutely accepted the low trading volume in the market......if he urgently needs capital to fundraising its project..like I say that ordering Blade or other mining rigs..... I do not have the time to do the math for you ...but I can tell you if the IPO is finished in very short time, the issuer can get more funds to buy those rigs...and the funds he received can produce double value in a year......Remember since all fund is received in BTC and all rigs are pay in BTC...The issuer can double its capitals in a year time...without the risk of volatility of BTC...

I've done the math, so don't worry about that. I just don't see why you think it makes sense for anyone to give money away. If the issuer does not have the funds to complete the contract, then that is a completely different issue, but as far as I've been able to understand, that is not the issue here as the current hashrate is backed well by AM shares and funds and the expected increase later is at an undefined point in time.

Consider this: If the issuer wants to get more funds using different terms, it makes no sense to give away free money to the people with whom the issuer already has a contract. The issuer can simply create a new bond with different terms and if the market wants that, the market will buy the bonds.

Again, your proposal is simply asking for more money with nothing in return. The issuer has no motivation what so ever to give you that, unless it is out of a charitable approach, in which case I would question the issuer's financial acumen and probably keep that in mind for any future assets from that issuer.

If you do not like the terms of your contract, you can sell. If you like the terms of the contract, you can buy. Trying to renegotiate with a single-sided benefit only will not work.

.b

SOSLOVE868

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 04:57:04 PM

I've done the math, so don't worry about that. I just don't see why you think it makes sense for anyone to give money away. If the issuer does not have the funds to complete the contract, then that is a completely different issue, but as far as I've been able to understand, that is not the issue here as the current hashrate is backed well by AM shares and funds and the expected increase later is at an undefined point in time.

Consider this: If the issuer wants to get more funds using different terms, it makes no sense to give away free money to the people with whom the issuer already has a contract. The issuer can simply create a new bond with different terms and if the market wants that, the market will buy the bonds.

Again, your proposal is simply asking for more money with nothing in return. The issuer has no motivation what so ever to give you that, unless it is out of a charitable approach, in which case I would question the issuer's financial acumen and probably keep that in mind for any future assets from that issuer.

If you do not like the terms of your contract, you can sell. If you like the terms of the contract, you can buy. Trying to renegotiate with a single-sided benefit only will not work.

.b

Anyway just a suggestion here ..the cost to double its hashrate per bond is very small ,since this issuer already hold enough shares of AM to allows him to doing that .. post a new contract for bonds not only will cost him, also will led ripped out of its old investors. .Remember here double its hashrate is not equal to double in dividend..Anyway this is not a single side benefit , as I stated if the issuer is consider to growth its business and get more available funds for him to invest in, that to boost his IPO process finished is still the cheapest way and most effective way.. As long as people are doubt of BFL.....
SOSLOVE868

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 05:06:49 PM

.b

Anyway just a suggestion here ..the cost to double its hashrate per bond is very small ,since this issuer already hold enough shares of AM to allows him to doing that .. post a new contract for bonds not only will cost him, also will led ripped out of its old investors. .Remember here double its hashrate is not equal to double in dividend..Anyway this is not a single side benefit , as I stated if the issuer is consider to growth its business and get more available funds for him to invest in, that to boost his IPO process finished is still the cheapest way and most effective way.. As long as people are doubt of BFL.....

And there are also a time lag will beneficiary to the issuer...If Pajka bond will upgrade or degrade its hashrate by each 12 TH that AM has deployed...than from the range 24-48.....during this time Pajka bond only ask to pay dividend regard to 24 TH....therefore any dividend exceed that contracted 24TH will be received by the issuer.....As long as the most dividend are backing by the 200 AM shares hold in the issuer...those he will not require to pay extra cost on it....and once the IPO finished he can received around 1000 BTC...and if he used all those funds to purchased BLADE from AM..he can roughly get 2000BTC after a year....

furuknap

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2013, 05:07:15 PM

Now you're making even less sense.

It doesn't matter how the issuer has or gets the money; there's no incentive to give it to you!

And why would anyone feel cheated for an issuer issuing another bond? Would you feel cheated if your bank gave another loan to a different customer on different terms?

This is not a business; it is a bond. There is no business to grow. It is simply a loan of money and no point in growing. In fact, the whole point of getting a loan is to finance something that gives you more in return.

It is probably easier for you to understand if you completely ignore the mining aspect of this. The mining aspect is irrelevant because you do not care how you get the money, you care only for getting the money. Whether there is a mining operation behind, a set of stocks, or just a kind uncle paying the interest (which is what you're getting; don't kid yourself on the dividend thing) is completely irrelevant to you as long as you get what the contract states.

Look at TAT.VM pending on BTCT. It is a mining bond that isn't backed by mining at all, it is backed, perpetually, by proceeeds from holding AM shares. That doesn't matter to anyone; the interest is fixed at whatever 1MH/s yields for a given period. TAT can fund this from growing pot in his backyard for all you care.

.b

SOSLOVE868

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 05:24:11 PM

Now you're making even less sense.

It doesn't matter how the issuer has or gets the money; there's no incentive to give it to you!

And why would anyone feel cheated for an issuer issuing another bond? Would you feel cheated if your bank gave another loan to a different customer on different terms?

This is not a business; it is a bond. There is no business to grow. It is simply a loan of money and no point in growing. In fact, the whole point of getting a loan is to finance something that gives you more in return.

It is probably easier for you to understand if you completely ignore the mining aspect of this. The mining aspect is irrelevant because you do not care how you get the money, you care only for getting the money. Whether there is a mining operation behind, a set of stocks, or just a kind uncle paying the interest (which is what you're getting; don't kid yourself on the dividend thing) is completely irrelevant to you as long as you get what the contract states.

Look at TAT.VM pending on BTCT. It is a mining bond that isn't backed by mining at all, it is backed, perpetually, by proceeeds from holding AM shares. That doesn't matter to anyone; the interest is fixed at whatever 1MH/s yields for a given period. TAT can fund this from growing pot in his backyard for all you care.

.b

I know this is bond...of course....the question here is simple whether the issuer wants to finish his IPO and get BTC in hand to purchase more rigs and double capital in a year time and also increase the confidence of its bond holders...or no update , Bondholder received less and less dividend until it become 0.00000001 per shares.....and buying back his bonds at incredibly low price.....I think PMB is really a good business to get in...I might also consider to set up one for my self....hah
furuknap

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2013, 05:35:14 PM

I know this is bond...of course....the question here is simple whether the issuer wants to finish his IPO and get BTC in hand to purchase more rigs and double capital in a year time and also increase the confidence of its bond holders...or no update , Bondholder received less and less dividend until it become 0.00000001 per shares.....and buying back his bonds at incredibly low price.....I think PMB is really a good business to get in...I might also consider to set up one for my self....hah

The whole point of a PMB is that the interest grows to zero over time, as long as difficulty increases. This is exactly the same as a loan, in which interest eventually decreases to zero. The main difference is that if difficulty does not go up, the interest is higher. With a loan, the interest gets higher based on the general economy (if it has a flexible interest at all).

How on earth can you even consider investing in a PMB, much less set one up, unless you understand these extremely basic concepts?

Hang on, I have an idea. Why don't I lend you 100 BTC at an interest of 10% per year. Then, as you pay down, I'll come and ask you to pay 15% instead, just because, you know, you want you to build confidence. Then, I'll tell you how to use those 100 BTC and if you don't use them the way I say, I'll bitch that you could have made much more money if you did like I said and probably say that you're a bad manager who doesn't listen to his lenders.

Oh, and by accepting my loan, you're forbidden to take up any other loan for any purpose from anyone ever again regardless of terms because doing so would ruin my confidence in you.

Does that sound like a reasonable plan? If not, why would you suggest the exact same thing to the issuer of PAJKA?

Geez, I'm going to have to write an article to explain this...

.b

SOSLOVE868

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 06:18:49 PM

The whole point of a PMB is that the interest grows to zero over time, as long as difficulty increases. This is exactly the same as a loan, in which interest eventually decreases to zero. The main difference is that if difficulty does not go up, the interest is higher. With a loan, the interest gets higher based on the general economy (if it has a flexible interest at all).

How on earth can you even consider investing in a PMB, much less set one up, unless you understand these extremely basic concepts?

Hang on, I have an idea. Why don't I lend you 100 BTC at an interest of 10% per year. Then, as you pay down, I'll come and ask you to pay 15% instead, just because, you know, you want you to build confidence. Then, I'll tell you how to use those 100 BTC and if you don't use them the way I say, I'll bitch that you could have made much more money if you did like I said and probably say that you're a bad manager who doesn't listen to his lenders.

Oh, and by accepting my loan, you're forbidden to take up any other loan for any purpose from anyone ever again regardless of terms because doing so would ruin my confidence in you.

Does that sound like a reasonable plan? If not, why would you suggest the exact same thing to the issuer of PAJKA?

Geez, I'm going to have to write an article to explain this...

.b
Lending money from bank require collateral....PMB not.....Lending money from banks certainly involving monitoring process to the business..
PBM not...thus your propose here is not applicable. Interest rate is different to the hashrate here....Interest rate is pre-determined and will not change by anything else(book value is fixed)...Hashrate is not equal to interest rate...(Hashrate will absolutely increase over time)....therefore the dividend received by its shareholder is will definitely decrease)...I am not giving any unreasonable suggestion here, I am saying that PAJKA could secure its dividend to its shareholder's by link up with ASICMINER'S hashrate...As I invested this bonds because the issuer has hold AM's shares as HASHRATE power to generate dividend to me....this is the place I consider those ASICMINER's shares are the Collaterals to allows me to trusted this issuer......thus I think I have the right to ask the shareholder increase this bond's hashrate.......if without link up with those ASICMINER'S shares I do not believe the issuer can get trusted by new investors.....

furuknap

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2013, 07:08:32 PM

Lending money from bank require collateral....PMB not.....Lending money from banks certainly involving monitoring process to the business..
PBM not...thus your propose here is not applicable. Interest rate is different to the hashrate here....Interest rate is pre-determined and will not change by anything else(book value is fixed)...Hashrate is not equal to interest rate...(Hashrate will absolutely increase over time)....therefore the dividend received by its shareholder is will definitely decrease)...I am not giving any unreasonable suggestion here, I am saying that PAJKA could secure its dividend to its shareholder's by link up with ASICMINER'S hashrate...As I invested this bonds because the issuer has hold AM's shares as HASHRATE power to generate dividend to me....this is the place I consider those ASICMINER's shares are the Collaterals to allows me to trusted this issuer......thus I think I have the right to ask the shareholder increase this bond's hashrate.......if without link up with those ASICMINER'S shares I do not believe the issuer can get trusted by new investors.....

Well, obviously you really do not know how bonds work. I hope you don't get burned by that lack of knowledge, but I'm afraid that if you expect a bond issuer to just give you money out of the kindness of their hearts, then you'll definitely be burned.

.b

SOSLOVE868

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 08:06:45 PM

Well, obviously you really do not know how bonds work. I hope you don't get burned by that lack of knowledge, but I'm afraid that if you expect a bond issuer to just give you money out of the kindness of their hearts, then you'll definitely be burned.

.b
I do not need to know...if I see my return is not good in the future..I am better to exit the market now....
SOSLOVE868

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 08:11:03 PM

.b
I do not need to know...if I see my return is not good in the future..I am better to exit the market now....
And curiously want to know...do you hold any amount of PAJKA bond?Huh
furuknap

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2013, 10:51:05 PM

I do.

.b

SOSLOVE868

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 11:22:08 PM

I do.

.b
How many???
furuknap

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2013, 04:33:08 AM

I do.

.b
How many???

Why is that relevant to anything? Assume the answer is either 1, 37, 2643 of 25000. What does that have to do with anything?

I wrote you an article to hopefully get you to understand a bit about what a mining bond is:

http://coin.furuknap.net/understanding-mining-bonds/

.b

SOSLOVE868

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 10:50:26 AM

I do.

.b
How many???

Why is that relevant to anything? Assume the answer is either 1, 37, 2643 of 25000. What does that have to do with anything?

I wrote you an article to hopefully get you to understand a bit about what a mining bond is:

.b

I just read through your article, it is not doubt you have wrote a good peace of work...

Let's back to our topic....I have sold out most of my Pajka bond.....the reason is very simple...Although I made some loss on the sell, I am not regret  ..I use calculation if the net work increase difficulty each 12 days by 10% I am looking for 3481 days to recovery my principle!!! this almost 10 years...I think all people here is betting on that BFL will delivery, but I just do not trust anything relate to BFL....therefore lose right now...still better than waiting for almost 10 years to recovery...in 10 years time!!!!!BTCT might not even exist!!!who does you going to claim your investment?Huh?
SOSLOVE868

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 10:54:58 AM

I do.

.b
How many???

.b

I just read through your article, it is not doubt you have wrote a good peace of work...

Let's back to our topic....I have sold out most of my Pajka bond.....the reason is very simple...Although I made some loss on the sell, I am not regret  ..I use calculation if the net work increase difficulty each 12 days by 10% I am looking for 3481 days to recovery my principle!!! this almost 10 years...I think all people here is betting on that BFL will delivery, but I just do not trust anything relate to BFL....therefore lose right now...still better than waiting for almost 10 years to recovery...in 10 years time!!!!!BTCT might not even exist!!!who does you going to claim your investment?Huh?

I appreciate your writing and this could greatly help newbies to understanding mining bond... I do not care what mining bond it is ,the only thing I care is about the risk of my investment...I will never call a investment that need take 3481 days to recovery as a good opportunity...as I state non of other people will consider in this way indeed!!! if the issuer  maintain his contract in ordinary way and not take my suggestion. then it just a nice trap...you guys are betting on BFL....sorry I am out.....you still can hold it and wait for it ....I hope you lucky enough that BFL will delivery!!!
SOSLOVE868

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 11:00:51 AM

I do.

.b
How many???

.b

The answer is also important...as I hold about 500 contracts!this almost 1/8 of total contract sold... math never lie , I do not want to share the risk of the mistake made by this owner...which is he did order from BFL....this risk is too high!!!!! 10 years to recovery the principle??? you must be kidding!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: