Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 01:27:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PAJKA.BOND - 100% PPS 15Mhash mining bond  (Read 24964 times)
furuknap

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

http://coin.furuknap.net/

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2013, 12:48:15 PM

I do not care about how much PAJKA had paid last year...I just care how much well they paid in the future ?

You have made nothing but mistakes so far in everything you've said, including your calculations about your 10 year return, which is utter nonsense. That proves you are notoriously unreliable.

Your predictions about what the return on this asset (or as you claim, every asset in Bitcoin world, except ASICMiner) will be is somehow accurate?

why you fucking idiot always get personal attack here? are you out of you mind ? stupid old man...if you think the money you invest today will pays you back in 10 years later is a good investment ,then just do what you like...may be you can alive for more then 100 years ..time does not a problem to you , if you think I am wrong , calculating you estimation ,shows me you formula like what I did...STOP persona ATTACK...you fucking stupid old man!!!!!

I'll stop attacking your ignorance when you stop blatantly lying and repeating the same idiotic statements.

.b

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SOSLOVE868

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 12:50:01 PM

therefore, that this could be a safe line for him. if his estimation is wrong , he only lose those dividends, if he made right perception, then He can hold the assets for almost free in the future...

You're an utter fool.

PAJKA has been operating for a year. Since then, the bond has paid out in dividends far more than the principle. How do you recon paying out more than 100% interest per year is a 'safe line'?

According to your logic of issuers of PMBs being scammers because they know the difficulty would go up enough to never have to repay their principal, the issuer must have known more than a year ago, before BFL even started accepting orders, that somewhere around now, ASICs would finally start shipping. They would at the same time be willing to pay more than what they got in return to, I don't know, spite you?

I guess it follows the same logic the rest of your reasoning does, the reasoning that leads you to believe that technology from the year 2022 is already here.

The same logic that leads you to believe that atoms can be split and still remain the same atoms.

It's the same logic that got you to completely and fundamentally misunderstand what you had bought, thinking that you could beg yourself to more money.

The same logic that brought you so much shame you resort to lying to try to save face.

If there is a scammer, liar, beggar, and idiot here, it is you.

.b
YOU CALL 10% increase of difficulty each 12 years is lie ???what you logical stand from?Huh
You never use any date to convince me ,but continue says I miss understanding about how PMB working.
I do not care how PMB working...I only care about how much I can get in the future !!!if you can prove it ..shows me your calculation !!!

I studied master and degree in finance ..i know things better than you ...You only continued says I do not know about PMB...can you tell me 10 years for return is a good opportunity ? I know because you are old enough , YOU could alive over 1000 years ..10 years for you are meaning less, but not for me !!! YOU FUCKING IDIOT....You mother will shame on you .if you I am wrong.provides me your calculation !!!!! stop saying what PMB is again, the way you understanding about PMB not equal to potential return!!!!!
furuknap

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2013, 12:52:37 PM

YOU CALL 10% increase of difficulty each 12 years is lie ???what you logical stand from?Huh

You are committing a basic fallacy in assuming the answer. Your lack of understanding is staggering.

Did you pay for that education or was it a pity scolarship?

.b

SOSLOVE868

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 12:53:52 PM

I do not care about how much PAJKA had paid last year...I just care how much well they paid in the future ?

You have made nothing but mistakes so far in everything you've said, including your calculations about your 10 year return, which is utter nonsense. That proves you are notoriously unreliable.

Your predictions about what the return on this asset (or as you claim, every asset in Bitcoin world, except ASICMiner) will be is somehow accurate?

why you fucking idiot always get personal attack here? are you out of you mind ? stupid old man...if you think the money you invest today will pays you back in 10 years later is a good investment ,then just do what you like...may be you can alive for more then 100 years ..time does not a problem to you , if you think I am wrong , calculating you estimation ,shows me you formula like what I did...STOP persona ATTACK...you fucking stupid old man!!!!!

I'll stop attacking your ignorance when you stop blatantly lying and repeating the same idiotic statements.

.b
I did that Calculation for you in half year time you get 7% return..and this already overstate dividend for you!!!!
you are really stupid enough , did not you see that PAJKA already decrease its dividend look below.
2013-06-07 21:05   ฿ 0.46541752   4814   0.00009668   COMPLETE
2013-06-06 21:06   ฿ 0.5232818   4814   0.00010870   COMPLETE
2013-06-05 21:06   ฿ 0.59760996   4814   0.00012414   COMPLETE
Please stop ignoring the truth here !!!!

Provides me with you calculation, use date to convince me !!!stop saying about what PMB it is ...I do not care...
SOSLOVE868

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 12:57:34 PM

You are committing a basic fallacy in assuming the answer. Your lack of understanding is staggering.

.b
You call 10% increase of difficulty is a fallacy?Huh How ridiculous you are !!!!I can't understand what you makes you think that difficulty will increase below 10% each 12 days???
I know you can alive 1000years ...ten years to return just a short period, sorry I am a only normal human...not a monster like you who can survive over 1000 years....
furuknap

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2013, 12:59:28 PM

Provides me with you calculation, use date to convince me !!!stop saying about what PMB it is ...I do not care...

You don't care what the answer is. That is your problem. You care only for what you've decided is reality. When someone points out that your perception of reality is utterly flawed, you throw a fit, just like any stubborn kid.

"I want icecream!"

"You can't have icecream"

"But I WANT icecream"

"Well, you can't have it"

"BUT I WANT WANT WANT WANT ICECREAM"

"You're not getting icecream"

"GIVE ME ICECREAM!"

"No"

"I WANT ICECREAM or I SCREAM!"

BTW, looks like the market has already passed judgement on your strategy, sending the bonds up around 20% from your low sell. Still convinced you're right, when every single statement you've made has been disproven and even the challenges you've made on those assumptions are shown wrong?

.b

furuknap

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2013, 01:00:13 PM

.b
You call 10% increase of difficulty is a fallacy?Huh How ridiculous you are !!!!I can't understand what you makes you think that difficulty will increase below 10% each 12 days???
I know you can alive 1000years ...ten years to return just a short period, sorry I am a only normal human...not a monster like you who can survive over 1000 years....

Now you're committing a basic strawman fallacy. Twice.

.b

SOSLOVE868

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 01:13:22 PM

You don't care what the answer is. That is your problem. You care only for what you've decided is reality. When someone points out that your perception of reality is utterly flawed, you throw a fit, just like any stubborn kid.

"I want icecream!"

"You can't have icecream"

"But I WANT icecream"

"Well, you can't have it"

"BUT I WANT WANT WANT WANT ICECREAM"

"You're not getting icecream"

"GIVE ME ICECREAM!"

"No"

"I WANT ICECREAM or I SCREAM!"

BTW, looks like the market has already passed judgement on your strategy, sending the bonds up around 20% from your low sell. Still convinced you're right, when every single statement you've made has been disproven and even the challenges you've made on those assumptions are shown wrong?

.b
I fell sad for those fools to purchased an bonds half year return only at 7%.....may be less...You never ever do any math to convince me, but continued with you persona attack...I can see you education background may not got you enough talent to do a estimation on dividend... you call that market selling at 0.7299 a per 1 share a bounce ? don't forget I selling my shares made a 6.7 net loss.. this mean (50-6.7)/450=0.0962
I still selling my contracts far above current market price !!! wait if TAT goes issuing his TAT.V ,what happen to PAJKA ???FORCED TO adjust its price to 0.021..... or slightly more....this already happen in BITFUNDER...when TAT.V issued that RTM drop to 0.28...before was 0.41 ..and PAMB to 1.1 before was 1.3 and their price are still decreasing...I am use date to convince you,but you only use you stupid terms, continued says what I did not the truth...I know better than you ...I double my asset in last month ?what did you do ? so far I only made loss on PAJKA ....
Can you please go back study on game theory and dividend growth model...do not stay here and continues saying your point less argument..The truth here is you never ever provides any calculation and evidence to support your argument, only continues describe what PMB it is ? for investor like me, we do not care about PMB, what we care is the future dividend ... do you understand?? I know you are lack of knowledge to search for evidence to prove your argument . this why you only take advantages on my language ...but it still can not mean you are right...

PEOPLE SPEAK GOOD ENGLISH DOES NOT EQUAL TO HAVE GOOD KNOWLEDGE TO DO A INVESTMENT .
furuknap

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2013, 01:27:15 PM
Last edit: June 08, 2013, 02:00:12 PM by furuknap

PEOPLE SPEAK GOOD ENGLISH DOES NOT EQUAL TO HAVE GOOD KNOWLEDGE TO DO A INVESTMENT .

And thus begins the screaming...

"No, SOSLove, you can't have icecream."

As for calculations, you assume your answer. You need to look that up as well so you understand why your arguments make no sense.

Here's one for you. I'll assume that the return is 5000% so now you must prove to me that this isn't a good investment. This is the same fallay you're making, so until you prove me wrong, your argument is equally stupid.

To answer your question, PAJKA is getting 15mhs, which is 15x what TAT.VM has. If TAT.VM trades at 0.7, that means PAJKA should trade at 10.5. Get it now?

TAT.VM is trading better than some older PMBs because it is new and a lot of people want to flip it. PAJKA has always beeen a better investment than TAT; why do you think TAT conspicuously omitted that from his price comparison? It's not like it's easy to miss.

Oh, and before you go on about that "but can you prove that BFL delivers" I'll counter that with "well, can you prove that BFL does not?"

Your arguments is first that everyone is going to deliver, pushing difficulty up, but then BFL is not going to deliver when that delivery counts against your perception of reality. You use the same argument both ways, and you can't do that without looking like a fool.

Please understand that your train of arguments make no sense, are based on numerous fallacies that are easily refuted, and that is one reason why you're being attacked. You demonstrate your inability as an investor by becoming aggitated (look that up, it's not a real word but has real meaning) and emotional when you don't get what you want.

.b

EDIT: Misplaced decimal point. was "PAJKA should trade at 1.05" but correct is "PAJKA should trade at 10.5"

SOSLOVE868

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 01:35:30 PM

As for calculations, you assume your answer. You need to look that up as well so you understand why your arguments make no sense.

Here's one for you. I'll assume that the return is 5000% so now you must prove to me that this isn't a good investment. This is the same fallay you're making, so until you prove me wrong, your argument is equally stupid.

To answer your question, PAJKA is getting 15mhs, which is 15x what TAT.VM has. If TAT.VM trades at 0.7, that means PAJKA should trade at 1.05. Get it now?

TAT.VM is trading better than some older PMBs because it is new and a lot of people want to flip it. PAJKA has always beeen a better investment than TAT; why do you think TAT conspicuously omitted that from his price comparison? It's not like it's easy to miss.

Oh, and before you go on about that "but can you prove that BFL delivers" I'll counter that with "well, can you prove that BFL does not?"

Your arguments is first that everyone is going to deliver, pushing difficulty up, but then BFL is not going to deliver when that delivery counts against your perception of reality. You use the same argument both ways, and you can't do that without looking like a fool.

Please understand that your train of arguments make no sense, are based on numerous fallacies that are easily refuted, and that is one reason why you're being attacked. You demonstrate your inability as an investor by becoming aggitated (look that up, it's not a real word but has real meaning) and emotional when you don't get what you want.

.b
if BFL has delivery to this guy...OK it been luck you get upgrade... this will made 0.1 BTC for 15M HASH....  it means 0.001BTC=pay for 0.15/M HASH ok? if you times 7 you get 0.007 for 1.05M HASH, it only makes litter better than TAT.V today!!! and you are waiting for hopeless shipment from BFL...is this true??? 

you still happy about it ?

SOSLOVE868

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 01:37:58 PM

To answer your question, PAJKA is getting 15mhs, which is 15x what TAT.VM has. If TAT.VM trades at 0.7, that means PAJKA should trade at 1.05. Get it now?

.b
if BFL has delivery to this guy...OK it been luck you get upgrade... this will made 0.1 BTC for 15M HASH....  it means 0.001BTC=pay for 0.15/M HASH ok? if you times 7 you get 0.007 for 1.05M HASH, it only makes litter better than TAT.V today!!! and you are waiting for hopeless shipment from BFL...is this true??? 

Again you ignore the factor that PAJKA's contract is more expensive than TAT.V ,ignorance of that price factor...I understand why you are so stupid 
and you math is really hopeless ...I feel why you should be really shame about you math knowledge.... 15X than TAT.V has !!!it already mean how stupid you are !!!!!
furuknap

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2013, 02:10:28 PM

Well, if the comparable value in PAJKA is 1.05 and you sold at 0.6 because you thought the world was going to end, that proves your math is really off.

Here's an example of similar nonsense. Let's put some numbers into a BTC calculator and see what comes up:

As you can see, ROI is just north of 50%, not 7% like you claim with a repayment of the principal in 218 days. Now prove to me that 50% ROI is not a great investment.

This is the same math that you're doing, but like I've explained to you, it is meaningless unless you know how to apply that math, something you obviously don't.

You've demonstrated how you do your math, in which you beat NASDAQ composite but are left unsatisfied. I have no idea where you studied your finance, but like I eluded, please ask for a refund of any tuition you paid because you've clearly been cheated. Beating NASDAQ consistently over 10 years is an investors dream come true, and that's your worst case scenario.

Still, your assumptions are wrong, your application of the results are wrong, and your understanding of what you're doing is non-existant.

.b

furuknap

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2013, 02:18:53 PM

Again you ignore the factor that PAJKA's contract is more expensive than TAT.V ,ignorance of that price factor...I understand why you are so stupid 
and you math is really hopeless ...I feel why you should be really shame about you math knowledge.... 15X than TAT.V has !!!it already mean how stupid you are !!!!!

Here's another childlike behavior:

"Go to your room for being a bad boy"

"NEHEE, you go to your room!"

"Look, you're being a bit silly about this"

"Nehee, you're being silly"

I haven't shown you any math and you claim that math you haven't seen is wrong. I told you that PAJKA has 15x more hashrate than TAT.VM and since both bonds are completely equal in future prospects, if TAT.VM trades at X then PAJKA should trade at 15X. Accidentally I misplaced the decimal point, though, but the point remains.

You sold at 60% of fair market value and now you're desperate to defend your actions. Even though you have no interest in PAJKA anymore, you still keep crapping all over this thread. Even though you've been proven wrong in every single statement you've made, you keep repeating the same claims rather than actually responding to the counter-arguments. Now you've resorted to parroting claims against you, further cementing your behavior as a small child.

.b

SOSLOVE868

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 02:47:26 PM
Last edit: June 08, 2013, 03:02:30 PM by SOSLOVE868

Here's another childlike behavior:

"Go to your room for being a bad boy"

"NEHEE, you go to your room!"

"Look, you're being a bit silly about this"

"Nehee, you're being silly"

I haven't shown you any math and you claim that math you haven't seen is wrong. I told you that PAJKA has 15x more hashrate than TAT.VM and since both bonds are completely equal in future prospects, if TAT.VM trades at X then PAJKA should trade at 15X. Accidentally I misplaced the decimal point, though, but the point remains.

You sold at 60% of fair market value and now you're desperate to defend your actions. Even though you have no interest in PAJKA anymore, you still keep crapping all over this thread. Even though you've been proven wrong in every single statement you've made, you keep repeating the same claims rather than actually responding to the counter-arguments. Now you've resorted to parroting claims against you, further cementing your behavior as a small child.

.b
Like I said before the calculator you used does not account that block will change each four years time and does not include difficulty adjustment..and not accurate..... I give you a website ....I just did my calculation , if BFL never delivery...3 X 4184(HASHRATE) will generate total=100 BTC and stop forever...if upgrade today (which is not possibly), you will get 3X4184X15=62760  (hashrate) 437.1 in total..even it upgrade today it still makes the issuer better than you.the website is below...no more reply no more argue , We should do something useful....

http://bitcoinstuff.appspot.com/?mhps=62760&wd_rate=0&difficulty_rate=1.100

And last thing, people always believe what they want to believe...it is point less to make you think I am wrong or right...As I said time will tells everything...One day you will remember some guys tells you that this is a trap but you did not listen to him and try to argue with him...Then you might understand how stupid you are , you may regret at that time..

Now , I understand why people say that most american can't do a good math...

I made a mistake here, if upgrade today... you will get most of you fund back by next year...  this what I do not believe with...
Difficulty 15605633PD ratio 0.7Hash rate 143.8 TH/sPH ratio 0.8MT gox $108.55
MINING FORECAST
Your hashrate  MH/s
Withdrawl rate /period
Difficulty rate /period
Predict exchange rate

SHORT TERM

Next difficulty 18423171 on Jun 16 (8.10 days)
Growth in difficulty 10.00% per period
Returns:
Daily    4.7 BTC
Jun 16   37.7 BTC [1]
LONG TERM

503.1 BTC at infinity [2]

Predicted returns:
Date   Saved   Withdrawn       Predicted exchange [3]
06/16/13    37.70 BTC    0.00 BTC    0.00 USD    108.55 USD/BTC
06/26/13    80.01 BTC    0.00 BTC    0.00 USD    108.55 USD/BTC
07/06/13    118.48 BTC    0.00 BTC    0.00 USD    108.55 USD/BTC
07/16/13    153.44 BTC    0.00 BTC    0.00 USD    108.55 USD/BTC
07/26/13    185.23 BTC    0.00 BTC    0.00 USD    108.55 USD/BTC
08/05/13    214.13 BTC    0.00 BTC    0.00 USD    108.55 USD/BTC
08/15/13    240.40 BTC    0.00 BTC    0.00 USD    108.55 USD/BTC
08/25/13    264.28 BTC    0.00 BTC    0.00 USD    108.55 USD/BTC
09/04/13    285.99 BTC    0.00 BTC    0.00 USD    108.55 USD/BTC
09/14/13    305.73 BTC    0.00 BTC    0.00 USD    108.55 USD/BTC
09/24/13    323.68 BTC    0.00 BTC    0.00 USD    108.55 USD/BTC
10/04/13    339.99 BTC    0.00 BTC    0.00 USD    108.55 USD/BTC
10/14/13    354.82 BTC    0.00 BTC    0.00 USD    108.55 USD/BTC
10/24/13    368.30 BTC    0.00 BTC    0.00 USD    108.55 USD/BTC
11/03/13    380.55 BTC    0.00 BTC    0.00 USD    108.55 USD/BTC
ASSUMPTIONS

4.7 BTC/day until the difficulty changes
The difficulty grows at a constant 10.0% per period, forever.
Price and hashrate (that is, in some respects, difficulty) are correlated and will remain so. Further, the price right now is true and correct.
Note that none of the above should be taken as advice and data may be up to 10 minutes delayed.
Please send a small donation to 1QTB9LEwzPiJaosqF7z1cE5eQggsXnAwH Smiley

it should be like above ...if you understand the difference between upgrade today and upgrade in future two moths late , this calculator is not perfect as which I used in Chinese...but it can provides you a simple understanding that you investment ,isn't look like what you think...and 110% increase is really conservative estimation , if you look back to the past trends.

furuknap

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2013, 03:04:02 PM

Like I said before the calculator you used does not account that block will change each four years time and does not include difficulty adjustment..

Yeah and like I said before, the numbers are as ridiculous as yours. You have no idea what the difficulty will be, nor how the block change will affect mining revenue. In fact, you're investing in AM that has the exact same issue and trust friedcat that the transaction fees must be above 15 BTC by next halving. Why do you discount that argument when it works in your disfavor?

Your arguments, again, make no sense. You use them solely to defend your stupidity and flip them on and off depending on whether it serves whatever reality you need to make up.

And we're down to attacking ethnicity.

I'm Norwegian, you idiot. Do your research before you start making attacks like that and feel free, at any time, to start actually responding to arguments rather than just repeating your own failed ones.

.b

SOSLOVE868

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 03:09:38 PM

Well, if the comparable value in PAJKA is 1.05 and you sold at 0.6 because you thought the world was going to end, that proves your math is really off.

Here's an example of similar nonsense. Let's put some numbers into a BTC calculator and see what comes up:

As you can see, ROI is just north of 50%, not 7% like you claim with a repayment of the principal in 218 days. Now prove to me that 50% ROI is not a great investment.

This is the same math that you're doing, but like I've explained to you, it is meaningless unless you know how to apply that math, something you obviously don't.

You've demonstrated how you do your math, in which you beat NASDAQ composite but are left unsatisfied. I have no idea where you studied your finance, but like I eluded, please ask for a refund of any tuition you paid because you've clearly been cheated. Beating NASDAQ consistently over 10 years is an investors dream come true, and that's your worst case scenario.

Still, your assumptions are wrong, your application of the results are wrong, and your understanding of what you're doing is non-existant.

.b
if I used 15% look...the issuer fuck you up mate...

MINING FORECAST
Your hashrate  MH/s
Withdrawl rate /period
Difficulty rate /period
Predict exchange rate

SHORT TERM

Next difficulty 18423171 on Jun 16 (8.10 days)
Growth in difficulty 15.00% per period
Returns:
Daily    4.7 BTC
Jun 16   37.7 BTC [1]
LONG TERM

348.0 BTC at infinity [2]

Predicted returns:
Date   Saved   Withdrawn       Predicted exchange [3]
06/16/13    37.70 BTC    0.00 BTC    0.00 USD    108.55 USD/BTC
06/26/13    78.17 BTC    0.00 BTC    0.00 USD    108.55 USD/BTC
07/06/13    113.36 BTC    0.00 BTC    0.00 USD    108.55 USD/BTC
07/16/13    143.97 BTC    0.00 BTC    0.00 USD    108.55 USD/BTC
07/26/13    170.58 BTC    0.00 BTC    0.00 USD    108.55 USD/BTC
08/05/13    193.71 BTC    0.00 BTC    0.00 USD    108.55 USD/BTC
08/15/13    213.84 BTC    0.00 BTC    0.00 USD    108.55 USD/BTC
08/25/13    231.33 BTC    0.00 BTC    0.00 USD    108.55 USD/BTC
09/04/13    246.55 BTC    0.00 BTC    0.00 USD    108.55 USD/BTC
09/14/13    259.78 BTC    0.00 BTC    0.00 USD    108.55 USD/BTC
09/24/13    271.28 BTC    0.00 BTC    0.00 USD    108.55 USD/BTC
10/04/13    281.28 BTC    0.00 BTC    0.00 USD    108.55 USD/BTC
10/14/13    289.98 BTC    0.00 BTC    0.00 USD    108.55 USD/BTC
10/24/13    297.55 BTC    0.00 BTC    0.00 USD    108.55 USD/BTC
11/03/13    304.12 BTC    0.00 BTC    0.00 USD    108.55 USD/BTC
ASSUMPTIONS

4.7 BTC/day until the difficulty changes
The difficulty grows at a constant 15.0% per period, forever.
Price and hashrate (that is, in some respects, difficulty) are correlated and will remain so. Further, the price right now is true and correct.
Note that none of the above should be taken as advice and data may be up to 10 minutes delayed.
Please send a small donation to 1QTB9LEwzPiJaosqF7z1cE5eQggsXnAwH Smiley

The total 481 BTC coin only can generate 371 at infinite time....you never ever will break even your poor investment ...

Can we stop argue about this point less things???
if you continues ignore that AVALON chips, avalon miner rigs, knc , btc garden, amc ,asicminer will all together push the difficulty to sky high....

I do not want to bother you as I said , but I made my decision is based on math evidence...I am confident difficulty will increase 15% each 12 days by refer to past trends....So the choice is mine...you can't convince me ,as long as I have sold out all my fund...I can get better use it in other place.
furuknap

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2013, 03:14:33 PM

Yeah, and if I use negative 15% you fucked yourself up, mate.

Hang on... Now I remember...

You are the guy who accused a key insider in Avalon for being secretly in league with AM and fucking up Avalon deliveries, aren't you?

I think the founder of ASICMINER must have relationship with DR.ZHANG (who invented avalon).

another assumption that DR.Zhang may be is board director of ASICMINER, I think this is the only way to explaining that retail order of AVALON are all delayed, in the meanwhile ASICEMINER has double its HASH POWER....  as long as I do not know anyone else had ability to produce ASIC chips....
assume the cheap cost and ability to produce large amount of ASIC chips in China,  which that other country can not competing with .

You're really a piece of work...

.b

SOSLOVE868

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 03:23:46 PM

Like I said before the calculator you used does not account that block will change each four years time and does not include difficulty adjustment..

Yeah and like I said before, the numbers are as ridiculous as yours. You have no idea what the difficulty will be, nor how the block change will affect mining revenue. In fact, you're investing in AM that has the exact same issue and trust friedcat that the transaction fees must be above 15 BTC by next halving. Why do you discount that argument when it works in your disfavor?

Your arguments, again, make no sense. You use them solely to defend your stupidity and flip them on and off depending on whether it serves whatever reality you need to make up.

And we're down to attacking ethnicity.

I'm Norwegian, you idiot. Do your research before you start making attacks like that and feel free, at any time, to start actually responding to arguments rather than just repeating your own failed ones.

.b
Who are idiot ,time will tell...math never lie , but people does...I think you may be the issuer who wants to spread its BFL risk to those poor contracts holders...All my assumption is logically refer to past difficulty trend.. As I said , you will be fuck up ,but not by me...you will fuck up by this poor calculator you used to predicting you future investment..this calculator is as ridiculous as its advertisement. what a sarcasm? A calculator with BFL advertisement used by PAJKA contracts holder... You are the most stupid idiot like prey inside the cobweb waiting to be fuck up..the sadness thing is you still not understand about it...and argue with someone who tells you the truth behind it...

I am done whit it...you are too stubborn and hopeless...this may be you are too old to make a right judgement, You PAJKA bond will pays you back you all investment when you are in the heaven....sorry, I forget ..you are monster or vampire who can alive for more than thousand year...I know time for you are meaning less.... I am done stupid old guy, go home and fuck with you old wife..she needs you more than I do .Do not spend more time on me, go home stay with you old wife...you two can alive together for thousand years and wait for your PAJKA bond pays you back...

Is it clear enough ? old man? BTC is too young for you, compare with you age it only in your grandson's age.

SOSLOVE868

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 03:26:21 PM

Yeah, and if I use negative 15% you fucked yourself up, mate.

Hang on... Now I remember...

You are the guy who accused a key insider in Avalon for being secretly in league with AM and fucking up Avalon deliveries, aren't you?

I think the founder of ASICMINER must have relationship with DR.ZHANG (who invented avalon).

another assumption that DR.Zhang may be is board director of ASICMINER, I think this is the only way to explaining that retail order of AVALON are all delayed, in the meanwhile ASICEMINER has double its HASH POWER....  as long as I do not know anyone else had ability to produce ASIC chips....
assume the cheap cost and ability to produce large amount of ASIC chips in China,  which that other country can not competing with .

You're really a piece of work...

.b
Never mind , I was said this might be collusion between it...but you guys are too simple too naive....You take this irrelevant topic as a defence to your poor math Huh I mean it really a good things for you to spend that much time on me....I feel myself is so important to you...
furuknap

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2013, 03:39:55 PM

Never mind , I was said this might be collusion between it...but you guys are too simple too naive....You take this irrelevant topic as a defence to your poor math Huh I mean it really a good things for you to spend that much time on me....I feel myself is so important to you...

I use your previous statements to further strengthen the argument that virtually everything you have said is bullshit.

You are not important more than my next fart, but you crap all over this thread with lies, baseless accusations against the issuer (and every issuer of any asset, for that matter), wild speculations about exponential growth in computing power, insane theories about nuclear fission in Bitcoin mining...

You are so far away from any sense of reality that if anyone coming here believed one word of your statements (which you've now admitted are wrong) they might make the wrong decisions, just like you have done.

I made a mistake here, if upgrade today... you will get most of you fund back by next year...  this what I do not believe with...

You don't even believe your own math anymore. Previously, it was 4500 days, then it was 10 years, now it's a year and even that isn't correct. Do you see how your calculations don't make any sense? You don't know how to apply the numbers.

That's why you must be answered; to have people coming here see that what you are saying is insane at the very best.

You can stop at any time but as long as you keep barfing up your crap, I'll have to respond to keep others from listening to you.

The choice is yours; I cannot dictate your behavior but I can help others be damaged by it.

Oh, and look, your statement that the market will surely force PAJKA down to 0.021 seems to be, what, utter bullshit like the rest of your promises? In fact, from you bottomed out at 0.6, the price has risen 50%. How's that for 'the market will surely teach me a lesson'?

.b

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: