Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:17:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PAJKA.BOND - 100% PPS 15Mhash mining bond  (Read 24968 times)
xkrikl (OP)

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 07:24:19 PM

How about if bfl is not deliver nor refund the BTC back to you ? what will you do then?

Great question, it doesn't look like BFL will deliver so I guess you would buy out the fund.
Well, I believe that BFL will deliver sooner or later.
In case BFL goes bankrupt ... I might consider buying the bonds back ... but the question is at what price ...
What price do you see fair? 0.1 BTC minus all paid dividends? No, that's too much ... but how much ... that's a question.
Some people bought into 0.3mhash/s bonds, some bought into 1.5mhash/s bonds all with the risk that they might never reach even 3mhash/s ...
When PAJKA.BOND was selling as 1.5mhash/s bond per 0.1BTC it was cheaper than other mining bonds and now after upgrade it gave already nice dividends.
Now the difficulty went a bit higher and new mining bonds/companies backed by ASIC showed up at lower prices.

If you buy now you take a risk that BFL will bankrupt but you know the price (it may be higher when BFL delivers) and get the dividends from 3mhash/s until they deliver.
The choice is yours.

I'm confused, your contract states exactly how much you would pay to buy the bonds back, and why does BFL have anything to do with your bond?  You offered a 1.5 MH bond (now 3 MH.)  your contract on BTCTC states that you can buy out the bonds at 110% of the average 15 day price.

are these wrong?
No, you are right .... that's the contract.
I was just trying to say that in the case that BFL goes bankrupt and the price of PAJKA.BOND drops as a consequence I might consider buying them back at a price higher than stated in the contract. It is just hard to say how much. Anyway as I stated I believe that we won't have to go into this as BFL will deliver.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
xkrikl (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 07:40:01 PM

I had seen that. However he got another proposal for some jalapenos, with order nr around 18k.
Those will ship most likely in about 2 weeks ... But if he ordered a minirig, it may take way longer...
BTW, I'm not worrying. The sell panic has got me some good deals.

I gave this information when someone asked about how many bonds I plan to sell.
It is order of Singles amounting 300ghash/s.
And the order number is #100021710

The proposal of jalapenos is still in the air ... but we are waiting until they ship and then we'll see if we can find a deal which would be interesting for both parties.
xkrikl (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 08:35:44 PM

Are there any plans to increase hashing power past 15MH/s per bond after BFL delivers (if they do)?

No, no upgrade past 15mhash/s per bond is planned in the near future.
If there is good oportunity for powerful and economic mining equipment later, it could happen but don't count on it when buying into PAJKA.BOND.
furuknap

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

http://coin.furuknap.net/

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2013, 01:06:02 PM

Now that SOSLover has promised to not crap anymore on this thread, I'm certain we can get back to more cool-headed debate. I'm sure we can trust him in that he won't be back now that he's realized the losses from his panic.

To anyone who may have read SOSLover's claims about PMBs like PAJKA being scams, I've written an article to elaborate more on the topic:

http://coin.furuknap.net/are-perpetual-mining-bonds-scams-not-really/

The conclusion is simple; No, PMBs are not scams. They fall in value during rapid difficulty rises, but so does any mining and I'm fairly certain you won't hear any rational mind claim that mining is a scam for that reason.

I'm also contemplating writing an article or maybe an app that will show the numbers on PMBs currently for sale. At the moment, with the exception of 100th, PAJKA upgraded is the best performing PMB on the market, beating TAT.VM by almost 30%. Because that upgrade is free, the question becomes whether the performance of currently higher-performing PMBs is enough to cover the difference until PAJKA upgrades.

In my opinion, BFL is now ever closer to full shipping. They have just started shipping the Singles and have, reportedly, shipped all Jalapenos ordered before August 22, 2012, which is likely a large portion of the pre-boom Jala orders (https://forums.butterflylabs.com/blogs/bfl_jody/191-wednesday-june-12-shipping-update.html).

In short, I see PAJKA as one of the most promising PMBs right now.

.b

SOSLOVE868

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 01:40:51 PM

Now that SOSLover has promised to not crap anymore on this thread, I'm certain we can get back to more cool-headed debate. I'm sure we can trust him in that he won't be back now that he's realized the losses from his panic.

To anyone who may have read SOSLover's claims about PMBs like PAJKA being scams, I've written an article to elaborate more on the topic:

The conclusion is simple; No, PMBs are not scams. They fall in value during rapid difficulty rises, but so does any mining and I'm fairly certain you won't hear any rational mind claim that mining is a scam for that reason.

I'm also contemplating writing an article or maybe an app that will show the numbers on PMBs currently for sale. At the moment, with the exception of 100th, PAJKA upgraded is the best performing PMB on the market, beating TAT.VM by almost 30%. Because that upgrade is free, the question becomes whether the performance of currently higher-performing PMBs is enough to cover the difference until PAJKA upgrades.

In my opinion, BFL is now ever closer to full shipping. They have just started shipping the Singles and have, reportedly, shipped all Jalapenos ordered before August 22, 2012, which is likely a large portion of the pre-boom Jala orders (https://forums.butterflylabs.com/blogs/bfl_jody/191-wednesday-june-12-shipping-update.html).

.b

I am not claiming that PMS is a SCAM!!! I am claiming that all PMBs is not a wise investment !!!!

Furuknap..I feel you are like a salesman for PAJKA BOND...You only describe how good is PMB ,but never ever gives any evidence to support your argument. and further more, you are continues mentioned me, what you really want?

SOSLOVE868

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 01:45:07 PM

.b

I am not claiming that PMS is a SCAM!!! I am claiming that all PMBs is not a wise investment !!!!

Furuknap..I feel you are like a salesman for PAJKA BOND...You only describe how good is PMB ,but never ever gives any evidence to support your argument. and further more, you are continues mentioned me, what you really want?

I think anyone who wish to buying PAJKA bond contracts, they will calculate by their self...stop posting like a salesman~ it does not help make a bad investment become a good investment.. As all network difficulty has rise to 160T by today...and only a week another 20T increase ,even we all know BFL isn't really full ship their orders and other ASIC projects still under R&D.People know how to detecting the facts..

Please do not acting like a salesman ,this really makes me sick!!
SOSLOVE868

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 01:57:02 PM

.b
For your information, All my prediction has become true..the last 24 hours trading volume for PAJKA bond is only 0.6 BTC...I was told you before once TAT.V hit the market, this will cause less new investors for PAJKA BOND.

And another bad news for you , I sold out all my PAJKA contracts ,and buying AM... I have nearly recovery all loss from PAJKA BOND..
I bought AM at 2.35 when BTC price was drop last week...people panic selling their AM shares . and today's AM price is near 2.6 BTC.

You really should stop posting like a salesman.. I Do not think because you owns a cheap copy website ,then reflect that you are a professional investor. you are a ugly salesman who want to sale its defect products to innocent people...sorry not me !!!but I just sick of you ,this why I will continues posting here, as long as no innocent people will be hurt by your  false language.
operador

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 07:55:55 PM

BFL seems to be shipping, crossing fingers, we may get the 15 MH upgrade after all..
ryan1894

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 12:36:37 AM

\

.b

Isn't ASIC.COOP the cheapest in terms of MH/s/BTC?

PAJKA.BOND is offering 170.45 MH/s/BTC (0.087999 per share and 15MH/s per share)
ASIC.COOP is offering 720 MH/s/BTC (0.5 per share and 360MH/s per share)

It's over 4 times more efficient.

They'll start hashing when they receive their BFL BitForce SC ships - i.e. the same boat as PAJKA.BOND in terms of dependence on BFL.
jjdub7

Activity: 938
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 09:49:29 AM

I mean really, I think this has been decided (and by decided, I mean I think we've hit an impasse).  Granted, the best thing to do would've been to sell off the PAJKA bonds right at the difficulty increase, wait for the price to cascade, and then buy back in (especially if you were confident that BFL would ship).  The price should theoretically go back up to its original value once the updated coupon payments start...

Honestly, for all anyone reading this thread knows, SOSLOVE, furuknap, and myself could have all been colluding to attack the PAJKA market and buy back in like I mentioned above.  Caveat emptor, kids.  But yeah, as its been emphasized all to many times on here, work the numbers for yourself based on your portfolio goals.  If we have different goals for our portfolios in the long-term, there's not really much of a point in arguing.  That being said, I'm gonna keep my hold recommendation on PAJKA, with a possible buy if you need something to hedge against difficulty with or you anticipate the upgrade to happen soon.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 11:20:26 AM

.b

This.
ThickAsThieves

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2013, 10:58:32 AM
Last edit: June 17, 2013, 11:15:52 AM by ThickAsThieves

TAT.VM is trading better than some older PMBs because it is new and a lot of people want to flip it. PAJKA has always beeen a better investment than TAT; why do you think TAT conspicuously omitted that from his price comparison? It's not like it's easy to miss.

Just now finding these posts. Honestly, I had no idea PAJKA was a mining bond, and thus it was never included in my initial comparison chart.

Your accusation is a bit off-base considering that my chart did include comparisons to other mining assets with lower prices.

Also, your valuation of 15x is incorrect, if I am reading correctly that this bond is not actually hashing at 15mhs yet.

Soooooooo.... quit actin' like ya know.
jjdub7

Activity: 938
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 17, 2013, 08:55:46 PM

Honestly, this should be settled by a single statement: never, ever take investment advice from people who openly admit to having a position in the securities being discussed.
Ac3Upz

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 09:00:09 AM
Last edit: June 18, 2013, 01:23:55 PM by Ac3Upz

PAJKA.BOND and DMS.MINING comparison:

PAJKA.BOND, current ask price 0.07794:
3 MH/s ~ 0.02598 per MH/s
15 MH/s ~ 0.00519 per MH/s

DMS.MINING, current ask price 0.01975:
5 MH/s ~ 0.00395 per MH/s

PAJKA.BOND for 0.06:
15 MH/s ~ 0.004 per MH/s => still more expensive than DMS.MINING.
SOSLOVE868

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 03:33:33 PM

PAJKA.BOND and DMS.MINING comparison:

PAJKA.BOND, current ask price 0.07794:
3 MH/s ~ 0.02598 per MH/s
15 MH/s ~ 0.00519 per MH/s

DMS.MINING, current ask price 0.01975:
5 MH/s ~ 0.00395 per MH/s

PAJKA.BOND for 0.06:
15 MH/s ~ 0.004 per MH/s => still more expensive than DMS.MINING.

Useful news, go get some DMS.MINING NOW
BTCThousandaire

Activity: 127

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2013, 05:45:31 AM

That is a very low price, it will probably go up when it is more established.
No need to sell now though, as soon as the equipment comes the prices will be about the same and prices should rise together.

logicbomb666

Activity: 260

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2013, 03:46:15 PM

No need to sell now though, as soon as the equipment comes the prices will be about the same and prices should rise together.

This is my thought as well.  But to be honest, you can never count on reasonable things to happen in the world of bitcoin.  If the right group of kids users finds this bond and sees the word ASIC in the description, they might bid it up to 3BTC for no apparent reason.  Also, on the flip side of that, if the right group of kids bond owners flips out over difficulty rise, they might sell off their holdings to bring the value down to 0.000001BTC.

I would not be surprised if I see both of these scenarios happen within a an hour from each other.

Disclaimer - I currently own PAJKA bonds.

I think snare rolls should be used as a currency.
SOSLOVE868

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 09:25:58 PM

This is my thought as well.  But to be honest, you can never count on reasonable things to happen in the world of bitcoin.  If the right group of kids users finds this bond and sees the word ASIC in the description, they might bid it up to 3BTC for no apparent reason.  Also, on the flip side of that, if the right group of kids bond owners flips out over difficulty rise, they might sell off their holdings to bring the value down to 0.000001BTC.

I would not be surprised if I see both of these scenarios happen within a an hour from each other.

Guys into 0.04 age, the droop is so quickly....Please buy more because this is the best ever time to buying PAJKA bond...You know I am mock on you.. where is the professional investor Frunmp ?? He said that PAJKA  price will be back to 0.94,I really want to ask u ,mate did you sold all those shares which get from me by making any profit????Shame on you, ignoring the truths and making nonsense statement which aimed to deceive other innocent investors !!!I should give a scamer tag on you!!! he makes nonsense statement and argue with my correct prediction, Finally I made right prediction to the market and avoid my loss ,and I should thanks to my finance teacher they gives me knowledge to make this prediction, but you ask me to return my tuition fee, what funny?

Once again,people do not listen to anyone intend to be a professional investors in this forum, those guys are sucks and they are often doing this behave on their benefit!

Frunmp wake up , your preciousness PAJKA bond is on sale, only 0.4...GO and buy everything possible, this may be the only chance in your life to get your preciousness PAJKA bond at this discount, what hell you waiting for ? go sale your old wife, go sale your house , go sale everything you have , opportunity does not repeat again!!!mate ~~~~
logicbomb666

Activity: 260

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2013, 01:16:53 AM

This is my thought as well.  But to be honest, you can never count on reasonable things to happen in the world of bitcoin.  If the right group of kids users finds this bond and sees the word ASIC in the description, they might bid it up to 3BTC for no apparent reason.  Also, on the flip side of that, if the right group of kids bond owners flips out over difficulty rise, they might sell off their holdings to bring the value down to 0.000001BTC.

Guys into 0.04 age, the droop is so quickly....Please buy more because this is the best ever time to buying PAJKA bond...You know I am mock on you.. where is the professional investor Frunmp ?? He said that PAJKA  price will be back to 0.94,I really want to ask u ,mate did you sold all those shares which get from me by making any profit????Shame on you, ignoring the truths and making nonsense statement which aimed to deceive other innocent investors !!!I should give a scamer tag on you!!! he makes nonsense statement and argue with my correct prediction, Finally I made right prediction to the market and avoid my loss ,and I should thanks to my finance teacher they gives me knowledge to make this prediction, but you ask me to return my tuition fee, what funny?

Once again,people do not listen to anyone intend to be a professional investors in this forum, those guys are sucks and they are often doing this behave on their benefit!

Frunmp wake up , your preciousness PAJKA bond is on sale, only 0.4...GO and buy everything possible, this may be the only chance in your life to get your preciousness PAJKA bond at this discount, what hell you waiting for ? go sale your old wife, go sale your house , go sale everything you have , opportunity does not repeat again!!!mate ~~~~

Nobody was talking to you, wtf are you even babbling on about?  ignored.

I think snare rolls should be used as a currency.
SOSLOVE868

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 01:53:52 AM

Nobody was talking to you, wtf are you even babbling on about?  ignored.
I mock on you ,Did you fell shame that selling your defects products to innocent people?
And you are marking that AM share price is bubble , if AM is in bubble , then PAJKA must be a totally crashed bubble and soon become dust ,your money will become dust as well.... I can't understand why you guys are continuing talking bullshit for whatever reason, reality is there, AM is ok but PAJKA is dead.  If AM shareholders are kids, then we are young we will survive, You old people holding PAJKA ,then gone together with PAJKA.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: