Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:56:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PAJKA.BOND - 100% PPS 15Mhash mining bond  (Read 24964 times)
ryan1894

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 10:17:30 AM

0.04 with only a 18 BTC total buy wall

BFL better deliver...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mobile

Activity: 400
Merit: 250

the sun is shining, but the ice is still slippery

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 06:01:31 PM

Eff panic sells. Im holding...

1MoBi1eNbqh8QMuvtZjYzQGV8NEckJJYcT rep|GnuPG <3 CLAM <3
Gordon Bleu

Activity: 308

verified ✔

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2013, 09:28:29 AM

i really do hope BFL will deliver fast,
had alomost a Heart Attack this morning when cheking my Value Analysis

GAWMiners http://gawminers.com/ Gridseed ASICS in stock in USA
ONE YEAR FREE HOSTING AND ELECTRICITY WITH PURCHASE!

AROUSR.COM The Adult Chat Community (21+) We now accept BTCitcoins Smiley               |
Connect with hot girls for chat, talk, trade pics and more!➠Visit http://arousr.com (21+)|
joele
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 22, 2013, 11:06:48 AM

Selling it will be a loss, I'll just keep my shares, and enjoy the daily dividend until the end.
bitcoinplay

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Bitcoin Play!

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2013, 12:14:01 PM

All pmbs will lose money, fact.

Bitcoin Play, the source of everything bitcoin! Donate: 1KPyjjUWge1vDou2bQXJkZfA2dV5NKTWmv
Faucet Donation: 1BhrsvzcbjP6cPUrQDBjYbTztnHHFDLE9W
mobile

Activity: 400

the sun is shining, but the ice is still slippery

View Profile
June 22, 2013, 12:43:40 PM

I sold my shares for 0.06 with loss, but I would say that it was not panic sell, I just did the calculation. I should have listen to SOSLOVE868 before when the price was around 0.08.

Currently you can buy:
PAJKA.BOND for 0.055, at 3 MH/s, that is 0.018333 per MH/s (when BFL delivers: 15 MH/s, that is 0.003666 per MH/s)

DMS.MINING for 0.014, at 5 MH/s, that is 0.0028 per MH/s.

The fact that PAJKA.BOND is hashing currently with 3 MH/s (BFL is not delivering February orders yet, I think) is also important. I'm afraid that most PMBs at their current price are bad investment, unless the difficulty rise stops. If you are interested in more information, check the Deprived's thread.

One of the purposes behind launching DMS was to allow the market to define a price for PMBs.  I'm in no way surprised that value currently lies below what PMBs were previously selling for - and undoubtedly some speculators will have been burned by it (Investors less so - as they bought for the dividends and will continue to receive them.  If they bought too high then their loss will be a gradual one as it would have been anyway).

Speculators were not my intended target (I am, after all, one myself).  My target was people who bought an over-priced pre-order then thought to shift the risk/loss to investors AND get paid for doing so.  It most definitely WAS one of my goals to make it a lot harder for anyone to sell horribly over-priced PMBs in the future - a goal I know you agree with and one which I think DMS will go a long way towards achieving.  In part that goal is achieved simply by having DMS.MINING for sale cheaply - but it's also delivered on by forcing people to think a bit more about what PMBs are actually likely to pay out in various scenarios.

Appreciate your response & including Deprived's post. Definitely gives us another interesting perspective. Time will tell....

i really do hope BFL will deliver fast,
had alomost a Heart Attack this morning when cheking my Value Analysis

+1

1MoBi1eNbqh8QMuvtZjYzQGV8NEckJJYcT rep|GnuPG <3 CLAM <3
SOSLOVE868

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 22, 2013, 04:56:35 PM

I sold my shares for 0.06 with loss, but I would say that it was not panic sell, I just did the calculation. I should have listen to SOSLOVE868 before when the price was around 0.08.

When I posted that do not buying any PMBs ,someone come to argue with me, and cursed about what I said.
Anyway ,this guy called Frunmp seems disappear now, I am still glad I sold all my contracts at 0.94 ,after I sold my contracts, I think no one sold above this price.  
SOSLOVE868

View Profile
June 22, 2013, 05:03:03 PM

One of the purposes behind launching DMS was to allow the market to define a price for PMBs.  I'm in no way surprised that value currently lies below what PMBs were previously selling for - and undoubtedly some speculators will have been burned by it (Investors less so - as they bought for the dividends and will continue to receive them.  If they bought too high then their loss will be a gradual one as it would have been anyway).

Speculators were not my intended target (I am, after all, one myself).  My target was people who bought an over-priced pre-order then thought to shift the risk/loss to investors AND get paid for doing so.  It most definitely WAS one of my goals to make it a lot harder for anyone to sell horribly over-priced PMBs in the future - a goal I know you agree with and one which I think DMS will go a long way towards achieving.  In part that goal is achieved simply by having DMS.MINING for sale cheaply - but it's also delivered on by forcing people to think a bit more about what PMBs are actually likely to pay out in various scenarios.

Yes, This guy also destroyed those who bought those over price PMBs contracts before he issued his PMBs, and if he did not issue this asset , unless those poor contracts holders were have chance to sold its contracts to someone else at small loss.
Rannasha

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2013, 05:08:16 PM

Yes, This guy also destroyed those who bought those over price PMBs contracts before he issued his PMBs, and if he did not issue this asset , unless those poor contracts holders were have chance to sold its contracts to someone else at small loss.

If Deprived hadn't issued DMS, holders of other PMBs may have sold their assets for more than they can now, but in the end the price would've still followed the inverse of the difficulty, which is down. Right now all that has happened is that PMBs dropped a bit more quickly in price, but the price would've gone down the same amount either way, because the dividend determines what the right price is.
SOSLOVE868

View Profile
June 22, 2013, 06:19:31 PM

If Deprived hadn't issued DMS, holders of other PMBs may have sold their assets for more than they can now, but in the end the price would've still followed the inverse of the difficulty, which is down. Right now all that has happened is that PMBs dropped a bit more quickly in price, but the price would've gone down the same amount either way, because the dividend determines what the right price is.

It is true, fell sad for those PMBs holders.
furuknap

Activity: 294

http://coin.furuknap.net/

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2013, 03:07:46 AM

He said that PAJKA  price will be back to 0.94

Uhm... Again, please provide me with a link. You make a claim, you should back it up. I'm exposing your lies as they come in, and gee, I think I'll be here all night...

I really want to ask u ,mate did you sold all those shares which get from me by making any profit?Huh

I did. And doesn't that sting a bit?

.b

SOSLOVE868

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 03:22:40 AM

Uhm... Again, please provide me with a link. You make a claim, you should back it up. I'm exposing your lies as they come in, and gee, I think I'll be here all night...

I really want to ask u ,mate did you sold all those shares which get from me by making any profit?Huh

.b
Liar , totally liar , look at the price trend it never ever exceeding my average selling price ,which is 0.094~

Deleted Post
« Sent to: SOSLOVE868 on: Today at 03:18:46 AM »
Reply with quote  Delete  
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Quote from: furuknap on June 22, 2013, 10:00:54 PM
Quote from: Mabsark on June 22, 2013, 09:43:35 PM
There's plenty of profit to made, even if difficulty did increase 10% each round. You just have to stop trying to make obscene amounts of profit for yourself. A Metabank BitFury provides 120 Gh/s for 2,160 USD. You'll be offering 100,000 shares at 0.004 BTC for a total of 400 BTC.

You are, of course, free to buy a miner yourself, host it, maintain it, replace it if it fails, leave aside buffers for unforeseen maintenance, and essentially commit yourself to always be online during difficulty changes for as long as the bond exist. You must also always leave a buffer large enough to pay for at a minimum one week of dividends, which will be around 30BTC. Your estimates are way low, but of course this is turning a profit for me. Do you think I would give it away at cost and work for free just to be a nice guy?

You'll need to find someone willing to sell, of course, who would be fine with accepting that paying for a pre-order with the risks involved (remember, I paid for this before the chips were done and anyone knew whether they would work at all) will not yield a reward. Investors could have accepted that risk when they had the chance, but they didn't.

Of course, you are comparing raw materials to finished product. You must feel cheated when you buy a car that is made of $1000 worth of aluminium and you have to pay 20x that much. After all, car manufacturers are trying to make an obscene amount of profit for themselves.

What you are arguing is that investing in a potential gold mine is a waste of time because the mine owner should just sell the mine once gold is discovered for the rate he himself paid. The risk the mine owner assumes by buying a license, not knowing whether there is gold or crap in the ground, should not have any upside, according to you.

But the final argument is really this: If I believe this mine will turn a profit at 0.004, why on earth would I sell it for less? I would give money to investors that I would otherwise mine for myself.

So, your opinion and objection is duly noted, in public, and I believe investors are capable of both reading and making informed decisions based on your arguments and mine.

.b

Quote from: furuknap on June 05, 2013, 04:40:07 PM
SOS, to be honest, I think perhaps you may want to relax a bit in your investments. It is clear that you don't accurately grasp all the factors and that you may need to work on your math a bit to avoid burning yourself on your investments and losing money.

This isn't relevant to PAJKA, though, so I suggest you look elsewhere for some general advice. Perhaps investing in a fund is a better option for you?

.b

This what you said to me When I sold my fund, after I explain what is my perception about PMBs and you are trying to argue with me , before that I though you just a guy who are stubborn, now I realize by trying to convincing other people PMBs is a good deal ,then start issue you own PMB to cheating people is your deep plan , this nice ,now I understand why you spend your time to argue with anyone who know the truth that PMB is bull shit to stop them become block of your cheating plan ~~very nice move , really

This liar is deleted what the truth I have posted in his thread~if he did anything right , what should he doing that?
SOSLOVE868

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 03:25:20 AM

.b

Of course not, because you are lied , the price never exceeded what I sold ..

I sold at average of 0.094...I am not blind I can refer it back to the past trend.
furuknap

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2013, 03:30:02 AM

Liar , totally liar , look at the price trend it never ever exceeding my average selling price ,which is 0.094~

And at what price did I buy your panic sold shares, prey tell? And when did I sell them?

This what you said to me When I sold my fund, after I explain what is my perception about PMBs and you are trying to argue with me...

And what fund is that, SOS? What fund did you sell after you explained your perception about PMBs?

.b

SOSLOVE868

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 03:34:46 AM

And at what price did I buy your panic sold shares, prey tell? And when did I sell them?

This what you said to me When I sold my fund, after I explain what is my perception about PMBs and you are trying to argue with me...

And what fund is that, SOS? What fund did you sell after you explained your perception about PMBs?

.b
I mean PAJKA bond, it is late night here, You think pick up some small mistake because my native language isn't English will turning it I am a cheater? ?of course , it won't work.
furuknap

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2013, 03:40:28 AM

.b
I mean PAJKA bond, it is late night here, You think pick up some small mistake because my native language isn't English will turning it I am a cheater? ?of course , it won't work.

You know what I think? I think you don't know the difference between a bond and a fund, and you thought that I adviced to you look at bonds, not funds.

SOS, to be honest, I think perhaps you may want to relax a bit in your investments. It is clear that you don't accurately grasp all the factors and that you may need to work on your math a bit to avoid burning yourself on your investments and losing money.

This isn't relevant to PAJKA, though, so I suggest you look elsewhere for some general advice. Perhaps investing in a fund is a better option for you?

.b

That, however, is your mistake, regardless of how tired you are, and does not make me a liar. It does make you a bad investor, though.

So, unless you have any evidence this time either, perhaps it's better if you just admit again that you posted libelous slander without any evidence, just like you did against a certain Avalon insider?

.b

SOSLOVE868

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 03:49:07 AM

.b

You know what I think? I think you don't know the difference between a bond and a fund, and you thought that I adviced to you look at bonds, not funds.

.b

That, however, is your mistake, regardless of how tired you are, and does not make me a liar. It does make you a bad investor, though.

So, unless you have any evidence this time either, perhaps it's better if you just admit again that you posted libelous slander without any evidence, just like you did against a certain Avalon insider?

.b

I have stated I am made assumption , not like you ...you are saying that you are correct which I did not..

The past price of PAJKA BOND is best to proving what you saying here is a lied, because You want people to buying your PMBs, this is your incentive that  you are trying best to defend for PMBs.
furuknap

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2013, 03:57:38 AM

I have stated I am made assumption , not like you ...you are saying that you are correct which I did not..

The past price of PAJKA BOND is best to proving what you saying here is a lied, because You want people to buying your PMBs, this is your incentive that  you are trying best to defend for PMBs.

Shit , did you understand what means by about? please go back and study with this basic English.

SOSLOVE868

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 04:16:58 AM

Shit , did you understand what means by about? please go back and study with this basic English.

I will leaves this forum , because All people here already know about what between you and me..

and the price has proving it , those people who choose to believe you are being hurt already...
Ashitank

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 06:23:25 AM

Pajka right now is way overpriced for 3mhs per share bond, I think a huge correction in bond price is pending once enough newbies buy this bond & raise price enough for bond holders waiting to minimize their loses & get out, you have been warned.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: