Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:22:15 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Euphoria X13 asset backed Buy research chemicals WEBSTORE LIVE  (Read 97060 times)
notsofast
Legendary

Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042

@notsofast

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2014, 07:18:16 PM

Because supernova is cheating as always , i got better examples some time ago  i got 3 times more hash then on coinminers and even started 10min earlyer on supernova blocks was running very fast supernova got like 80% of net hash and gues what on coinminers i got like 10 times more coins with less hash ,what a fucking joke.I think he is cheating i always got on his pool less coins then on others.

I get the same results but I highly doubt he is 'cheating'.

Yeah let the fud storm begin, First against the coin, now against suprnova Smiley I am doing nothing other than the Other pools, we are all using the same Software which counts the shares and does the payouts. The only difference between the pools is the hash. On pools with lots of hash you always get smaller portions from the blocks but it should even out After time.

Not 30 min, not 60 rather 6 or even over 12 hours as diff has to re adjust an luck is also a variable.

Everyone can and should choose multiple pools, there is no reason to mine on suprnova or every other pool when you think you are being cheated - no prob for me - choose the pool you are confortable with

Then explain me how is it possible in my example that i got 3 times more hash on your pool started 10 min earlyer and got 10 times less coins.And you are right after some time i don't mine on your pool like other pools more then imo they are more fair just my opinion not storm fud.

Why don't you just go read up on how mining works instead of asking someone on a forum thread about a specific coin to go out of their way and explain to you alone how the system is designed.  There is plenty of documentation out there and you are cluttering up the thread with things unrelated to the coin itself

I'm not asking you i ask a question to the pool that i was mining and curious about the anwser of the pool owner.And i know how mining works no one have to explain me and for sure not a guy like you that as i see you only mine shitcoins , my advice for you big mining expert don't mine shitcoins.

I just feel like feeding a troll today I guess because you sir are a moron.  If you knew how mining worked you wouldn't ask your dumbass questions.  It's really ridiculous. 

IF you really need to know the answer to your question, despite that you already know how mining works, it is that finding blocks is based largely on luck, but you must have already known that right?  Roll Eyes asshat

The whole time i know the anwser donk when i got on supernova 3 times more hash and he got 80% of net and i got 10 times less coins then the anwser is obviously he fucked up me not only me us.With 80% of net hash luck has nothing to do with it.And no i don't mine on your pool since that.This is my last post here because here is all about euphoria and not cheating pool owners and a retard that mines shitcoins and knows shit.

Donk ? What is donk ? I only know donkey...

Anyway, here is the proof of my mining tests:

http://imgur.com/a/ffVo9#7

Compare the block heights at the pool pics to see the rewards, unfortunately the order of the pics went bad while uploading but you can still tell when you compare the block height. Both mining was started at the same time, same hashrate at nicehash.

I know, you're probably still not satisfied.. however.. Please troll somewhere else..

In addition to giving my family's hometown a bad name, this TorontoR jerk's long and illustrious post history is all baseless accusation and fearful/uncertain/doubtful posts, written with the acumen of of a remedial English class failure. Don't feed this troll.

I'm pretty happy with my suprnova mining rewards on this coin. Even though I understand pool luck and mining rewards, I'll send some hash over to coin-miners too, and make an experiment on my own.

twitter.com/notsofast
Ancep

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 07:26:53 PM

Big shout out to the twitter massive, coins for you all in the morning.

You've got some great gif's.  Cheesy
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2014, 07:27:58 PM

You've got some great gif's.  Cheesy

Let the cat Gifs begin Smiley

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
scorpio18
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Admin of CoinMiners Pools

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2014, 07:30:46 PM

Retweeted
https://twitter.com/coinminerss

And spread the hash guys

NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 07:38:00 PM

Anyone have a Noob help link for setting up an x13 algo miner so I can start mining EuphoriaCoin Smiley Would really appreciate the help Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

DeCrypterManiac

Activity: 550

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 08:21:11 PM

you wrote first you had less on suprnova and more on other pool, you said you had 100 times less on suprnova with this coin

now you write it was not with this coin but with some other coin long time ago, why do you lie now ? i never had any problem and ocminer is always very helpful.

i switched to minerpools since you post and was before on suprnova and now i got even less ! now i lost all that time and have to switch back ! we have enough problems with scam coins, dont do that shit!
EuphoriaCrypto (OP)

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 08:22:37 PM

Anyone have a Noob help link for setting up an x13 algo miner so I can start mining EuphoriaCoin Smiley Would really appreciate the help Smiley

try this

http://cryptomining-blog.com/2529-new-sgminer-fork-for-x13-mining-with-higher-performance/

Smiley
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 08:23:49 PM

you wrote first you had less on suprnova and more on other pool, you said you had 100 times less on suprnova with this coin

now you write it was not with this coin but with some other coin long time ago, why do you lie now ? i never had any problem and ocminer is always very helpful.

i switched to minerpools since you post and was before on suprnova and now i got even less ! now i lost all that time and have to switch back ! we have enough problems with scam coins, dont do that shit!
I just wanted to ask a simple question I tried setting up Sphminer for x13 to mine this coin and I could not get it running at all! Do you have a link that may help me out with what I wanna download and how to configure my miner and my bat file to make it run properly?

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

EuphoriaCrypto (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 08:28:43 PM

You've got some great gif's.  Cheesy

Let the cat Gifs begin Smiley

ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2014, 08:31:31 PM

I just wanted to ask a simple question I tried setting up Sphminer for x13 to mine this coin and I could not get it running at all! Do you have a link that may help me out with what I wanna download and how to configure my miner and my bat file to make it run properly?

check this page:

https://euph.suprnova.cc/index.php?page=gettingstarted

CryptoHobo
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 08:51:53 PM

retweeted
https://twitter.com/rcciles
i dont even have 10 followers (lol) so not expecting any coins figured the more the merrier though  Wink

on a side note if your not happy mining at suprnova mine somewhere else, easy solution
jasemoney
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

Forget-about-it

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 08:54:09 PM

check this page:

https://euph.suprnova.cc/index.php?page=gettingstarted

with the sph miner you configure a sgminer.conf file one comes with the download, erase the failover pools and put your local host info into it and then click on the sphminer.exe
with sgminer x11,x13 mod you setup a .bat file as im sure your familiar with but -k x13mod   for kernel then your localhost details

$MAID & $BTC other than that some short hodls and some long held garbage.
ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2014, 08:56:55 PM

Could we please stop the discussion regarding that pool fud now ?! i've already posted the proof that its perfectly normal, the fudder also wrote that he had the problem on some other coin "long time ago" and not with this coin..

Every time you post something more about it you're just feeding him.. its of no use...

Again: We're all using the same software, there are no hidden tricks, cheats or whatever. If you're feeling unsatisfied on one pool mine on another, thats why there are more to choose from.

If you don't like driving Mercedes, you can always drive a Lada or a Dacia, its a free world  Tongue

Zornado

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 08:57:24 PM

I have update my Block Explorer with Richlist for Euphoria. I update the Explorer manual so somtimes the Explorer is not updatet.
EuphoriaCrypto (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 09:19:32 PM

This is the wallet that started mining early

ELgnoiDRgHYkvRdkmB7H28wXR238cgJXZN

clearly from the amount of TX it is a pool.

That's what you get for trusting people. Lesson learned.
ihascryptos

Activity: 560

Am i broke yet?

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 09:24:42 PM

ya code should always be released to everyone at the same time. I dont care who your friends are they are going to try to take some advantage.

I like tacos!
jorneyflair

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 09:26:44 PM

Nice.

{
"blocks" : 135,
"currentblocksize" : 0,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : {
"proof-of-work" : 24.83275557,
"proof-of-stake" : 0.00024414,
"search-interval" : 0
},
"blockvalue" : 50000000000,
"netmhashps" : 1640.85958551,
"netstakeweight" : 0.00000000,
"errors" : "",
"pooledtx" : 0,
"stakeweight" : {
"minimum" : 0,
"maximum" : 0,
"combined" : 0
},
"stakeinterest" : 5000000,
"testnet" : false
}

you got any block? you r always the first one.
ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2014, 09:29:05 PM

thats poolc: (watch the block height)

http://bitexp.net/block.php?coin=Euphoria&height=304

http://www.poolc.net:81/euph/public/index.php?page=statistics&action=round&height=294&next=1

ihascryptos

Activity: 560

Am i broke yet?

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 09:31:03 PM

Just look at the block number and see what pools got all the blocks.

I like tacos!
ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2014, 09:32:46 PM

Just look at the block number and see what pools got all the blocks.

that is what I just posted Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: