Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:47:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Euphoria X13 asset backed Buy research chemicals WEBSTORE LIVE  (Read 97060 times)
quang99

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 02:02:47 PM

i would like polo or bter add this coin rather then btrex  Roll Eyes

Me too.  Grin

SalimNagamato
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 02:29:18 PM

so now we have pharmacist in forum Smiley
already had many animals experts, anonymity experts, mixing experts and so on

got everything we need

not hashing, folding and curing (check FLDC merged-folding! reuse good GPUs)
SalimNagamato
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 02:41:22 PM

if you had some legal natural less scary stuff in the store
i would certainly buy
if c-cex fixed withdrawal

not hashing, folding and curing (check FLDC merged-folding! reuse good GPUs)
traumschiff
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

180 BPM

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 04:47:46 PM

if you had some legal natural less scary stuff in the store
i would certainly buy
if c-cex fixed withdrawal

Tryptamines are of natural origin, doesn't make them less potent though.

EuphoriaCrypto (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 04:50:07 PM

DMT is as natural as it gets.....

not that we would be adding it.
kpierce77
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 06:04:18 PM

Anybody having a problem withdrawing their coins from C-CEX?  I put in my wallet receive address to get the coins to my wallet, go to withdraw my coins, and C-CEX acts like it's processing my withdrawl request, however when I go back to my balances my full coin balance is still there.  I don't get an email asking to confirm the withdrawal either.  I've tried withdrawing several times, however same result. Sad

Actually CCEX is saying invalid EUPH address.  Hmmm... I'm putting in the address my EUPH wallet gives as its receiving address.  Not sure why it's not working.  Doing a copy and paste.

Yeah I am having the same problem. I opened a ticket.

So you can say goodbye to your coins. Unfortunately C-cex doesn't refund in that case, or something has changed.

Ya my coins are still there. Will try withdrawing again when I get home from work. I've never liked C-CEX at all though. I'm only using it cuz right now it's the only big exchange that has EUPH. Will be pulling it off pronto and staking. Hoping for Polo and BTER at this point.
BigBill

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 06:16:48 PM

Anybody having a problem withdrawing their coins from C-CEX?  I put in my wallet receive address to get the coins to my wallet, go to withdraw my coins, and C-CEX acts like it's processing my withdrawl request, however when I go back to my balances my full coin balance is still there.  I don't get an email asking to confirm the withdrawal either.  I've tried withdrawing several times, however same result. Sad

Actually CCEX is saying invalid EUPH address.  Hmmm... I'm putting in the address my EUPH wallet gives as its receiving address.  Not sure why it's not working.  Doing a copy and paste.

So you can say goodbye to your coins. Unfortunately C-cex doesn't refund in that case, or something has changed.

It's just minor hickup, lol...maintainance on wallet server, nothing to worry bout...
no need to fud immediately...lol

This is not fud. I had the same problem in another coin and I lost my coins.
topcat363

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 06:49:57 PM

It's just minor hickup, lol...maintainance on wallet server, nothing to worry bout...
no need to fud immediately...lol

This is not fud. I had the same problem in another coin and I lost my coins.

this is not fud....but it has happened to me before and all my coins were still there  Cheesy Shocked

solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 07:08:12 PM

Everyone is clinging onto hope for getting on another exchange but i'm of the belief we work with what we have and bring the volume in and rock the house at C-cex. Remember, Bittrex added URO when no one thought it would go anywhere and Bittrex was still the new kid on the block. When it pumped big in July, every other exchange scrambled to catch up and add it but it was too late, most of the volume stayed on rex. It would be nice to get on Bter or Polo but if the coin is really all that (and I think it will be when deliveries are confirmed) then people will take their BTC to C-cex if they have to to get it.
EuphoriaCrypto (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 07:40:29 PM

Everyone is clinging onto hope for getting on another exchange but i'm of the belief we work with what we have and bring the volume in and rock the house at C-cex. Remember, Bittrex added URO when no one thought it would go anywhere and Bittrex was still the new kid on the block. When it pumped big in July, every other exchange scrambled to catch up and add it but it was too late, most of the volume stayed on rex. It would be nice to get on Bter or Polo but if the coin is really all that (and I think it will be when deliveries are confirmed) then people will take their BTC to C-cex if they have to to get it.

agree, whatever it doesn't matter. Doesn't have any affect on any of our plans or movements. We will move on with new chems new partnerships and keep going forwards, exchanges are irrelevant.
anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 07:53:15 PM

agree, whatever it doesn't matter. Doesn't have any affect on any of our plans or movements. We will move on with new chems new partnerships and keep going forwards, exchanges are irrelevant.

Trailblazing is never easy, my friend.
Keep up the good work.
I will post pictures along with a review when I receive my order.

Thank you, for the free samples.  Cheesy

twitter @antiiclimax
traumschiff
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

180 BPM

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 08:51:35 PM

Trailblazing is never easy, my friend.
Keep up the good work.
I will post pictures along with a review when I receive my order.

Thank you, for the free samples.  Cheesy

Free samples ftw Cheesy

NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 12:12:50 AM

So what's the future hold for EuphoriaCoin? Does the Dev have any good plans and ideas coming ahead which can help the community grow and grow because I mean with only 10 million coin supply this coin should hit 5k a coin easily right Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

CryptoClub
Legendary

Activity: 1470

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 12:28:20 AM

So what's the future hold for EuphoriaCoin? Does the Dev have any good plans and ideas coming ahead which can help the community grow and grow because I mean with only 10 million coin supply this coin should hit 5k a coin easily right Smiley

We should know very soon, I think some are just waiting on the orders. Dev seems legit to me. I am paranoid as can be about buying cryptos, but I think this one will do well.

corather
Legendary

Activity: 1708

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 01:04:20 AM

EUPH Wallet is back in synch on c-cex. Withdraw successful.

36a8ccc6cbe65b88e2660781d23b9d3ccc4703d24dbeba20eb1031daef7357ca

minerpools

Activity: 574

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 02:01:10 AM

EUPH Wallet is back in synch on c-cex. Withdraw successful.

36a8ccc6cbe65b88e2660781d23b9d3ccc4703d24dbeba20eb1031daef7357ca

Cool!

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 02:37:17 AM

So this seems like a decent coin to invest in? and is the POW phase done yet? and if so what is the coin supply for this coin? I heard 10 million?? Anyone got any good juicy info for this coin I might be interested in?

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

jasemoney
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

Forget-about-it

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 03:10:18 AM

So this seems like a decent coin to invest in? and is the POW phase done yet? and if so what is the coin supply for this coin? I heard 10 million?? Anyone got any good juicy info for this coin I might be interested in?
POW is done, moneysupply is 6.62 million right now as people staked their coins before POW ended. seems decent though dont plan on it being on bittrex in the next few days. (read above last page maybe) and people expect to be getting more shipments this week, so interest and confidence may gain as those roll in. The peg is 1500 sat now so despite current trade value, 1 EUPH=1500 sat at the webstore, but the dev will raise the peg any time the trade price hits the webstore price peg point. so when it hits 1500satoshi on exchange, expect the webstore will begin accepting coins at pegged value of 2500. when 2500 is hit on exchange, peg moves to 5000sat.  until a reasonable price peg per EUPH is reached then it will be maintained.  lastly looks like some other retailers may be coming on board. I know people have been excited over the possibility of that as well.
do your own research, i mined a few and im holding most a bit longer Smiley

$MAID & $BTC other than that some short hodls and some long held garbage.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 03:46:29 AM

POW is done, moneysupply is 6.62 million right now as people staked their coins before POW ended. seems decent though dont plan on it being on bittrex in the next few days. (read above last page maybe) and people expect to be getting more shipments this week, so interest and confidence may gain as those roll in. The peg is 1500 sat now so despite current trade value, 1 EUPH=1500 sat at the webstore, but the dev will raise the peg any time the trade price hits the webstore price peg point. so when it hits 1500satoshi on exchange, expect the webstore will begin accepting coins at pegged value of 2500. when 2500 is hit on exchange, peg moves to 5000sat.  until a reasonable price peg per EUPH is reached then it will be maintained.  lastly looks like some other retailers may be coming on board. I know people have been excited over the possibility of that as well.
Well I'm not gonna lie I have dabbled in some research chemicals or two in my days and the thought of their being a crypto currency devoted to purchasing these makes me think that this coin could be a good investment and a strong community behind it for sure Smiley Looking forward to new updates and anything else that comes up I will be listening and more than willing to throw in my two cents on anything anyone wants to know about any of these research chemicals Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

jasemoney
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

Forget-about-it

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 03:58:48 AM

Well I'm not gonna lie I have dabbled in some research chemicals or two in my days and the thought of their being a crypto currency devoted to purchasing these makes me think that this coin could be a good investment and a strong community behind it for sure Smiley Looking forward to new updates and anything else that comes up I will be listening and more than willing to throw in my two cents on anything anyone wants to know about any of these research chemicals Smiley
fair enough, I know nothing about research chems, but im a sucker for a nice asset backed/pegged style coin. this one makes sense to me so im watching too. best luck to us Smiley

$MAID & $BTC other than that some short hodls and some long held garbage.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: