Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:32:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Euphoria X13 asset backed Buy research chemicals WEBSTORE LIVE  (Read 97060 times)
purplejaguar

Activity: 245
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 02:49:43 AM

i hope the dev has a solid plan to hold onto the coins he receives as payment and slowly trickle them back onto the market to keep the price point up.

Seems to me the dev is an experienced person in crypto...Im sure he doesnt want to crash the market.
drumingspz

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 02:53:37 AM

i hope the dev has a solid plan to hold onto the coins he receives as payment and slowly trickle them back onto the market to keep the price point up.

Seems to me the dev is an experienced person in crypto...Im sure he doesnt want to crash the market.

To this point, the dev has shown that he is definitely on the up and up.  He has fulfilled every promise so far.  He is the last one that wants to watch the price crash - as he is the one holding the bag with the price peg at the web store.  Don't worry about the day to day price - think a little more long term and you will be rewarded.

░░░░░░░▄▄█████▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░▄██████████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████▄▄░░░░░░
░░▄██████████████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░
██████████████████████▄░░░░░░░░░░▄████████████████▄░░
▄███████████████████████▄░░░░░░░▄████████████████████
██████████████████████████▄░░░▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
█████████████████████████▀░░░░░▀████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀░░░░░░░░░▀█████████████████▀░░
░░███████████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████████████▀░░░░
░░░▀███████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░
░░░░░░▀█████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
mira  ▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
Cryptocurrencies have never been so easy
▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬
Facebook LinkedIn Twitter White Paper Google+
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄

[/center]
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 03:02:44 AM

To this point, the dev has shown that he is definitely on the up and up.  He has fulfilled every promise so far.  He is the last one that wants to watch the price crash - as he is the one holding the bag with the price peg at the web store.  Don't worry about the day to day price - think a little more long term and you will be rewarded.
I completely agree that this Dev wants to see his 0.05GBP a coin for this project and I think he is very far on his way Smiley I'm supporting this coin and telling everyone I know about it no matter who they are Wink

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

purplejaguar

Activity: 245

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 03:10:56 AM

+1. Dev knows what he's doing.
EuphoriaCrypto (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 09:09:21 AM

I want to know the ones that have purchased some of the chemicals and received and done them, how they were? I know the ones that end in PAM are Benzo's. The XANAX and VALIUM family. Just curious if the effects are like those.

Read up on them on bluelight.ru that has every info you need. And these are chems bulk purchased from china by the dev (everything comes from there) and RCs are mostly 99% clean, these aren't street markets.

Most benzos were taken down from the shop today though, no wonder imho, some of them are really dangerous. Still 3 left or so.

Indeed, I think adding some of those benzos was highly irresponsible and I'm embarassed at myself for doing it in fact. Of course all chemicals should be handled with care and you absolutely must arm yourself with as much information as possible before performing research with any reagent and I am an absolute firm believer in freedom of choice and personal responsibility. However some benzos if not handled with absolute care can lead to severe problems, similar to issues that can occur with opiates that are not handled with care. Whilst my belief in the freedom of the individual to make informed choices of what they choose to do with chemicals remains, I do not wish to participate in uninformed, young individuals mishandling these and ending up in trouble. Etizolam of course needs to be handled very carefully but does not have the same chemical structure of some of the others that make them extra dangerous.

I say again, all our reagents are very active chemicals and it is absolutely crucial that anyone who wants to academically explore them reads up, learns and makes correct informed decisions. I personally am a firm believer in moderation in all areas of life and whilst experimenting and finding out about the world and myself is something I think is a great learning experience I also understand the need to not spend too much time in my academic research and find balance in my life with excersise, meditation, helathy eating and other pursuits.

Keep sensible people, do academic research but balance it with the rest of your life in a helathy way.
traumschiff
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

180 BPM

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 11:56:09 AM

I want to know the ones that have purchased some of the chemicals and received and done them, how they were? I know the ones that end in PAM are Benzo's. The XANAX and VALIUM family. Just curious if the effects are like those.

Read up on them on bluelight.ru that has every info you need. And these are chems bulk purchased from china by the dev (everything comes from there) and RCs are mostly 99% clean, these aren't street markets.

Most benzos were taken down from the shop today though, no wonder imho, some of them are really dangerous. Still 3 left or so.

Indeed, I think adding some of those benzos was highly irresponsible and I'm embarassed at myself for doing it in fact. Of course all chemicals should be handled with care and you absolutely must arm yourself with as much information as possible before performing research with any reagent and I am an absolute firm believer in freedom of choice and personal responsibility. However some benzos if not handled with absolute care can lead to severe problems, similar to issues that can occur with opiates that are not handled with care. Whilst my belief in the freedom of the individual to make informed choices of what they choose to do with chemicals remains, I do not wish to participate in uninformed, young individuals mishandling these and ending up in trouble. Etizolam of course needs to be handled very carefully but does not have the same chemical structure of some of the others that make them extra dangerous.

I say again, all our reagents are very active chemicals and it is absolutely crucial that anyone who wants to academically explore them reads up, learns and makes correct informed decisions. I personally am a firm believer in moderation in all areas of life and whilst experimenting and finding out about the world and myself is something I think is a great learning experience I also understand the need to not spend too much time in my academic research and find balance in my life with excersise, meditation, helathy eating and other pursuits.

Keep sensible people, do academic research but balance it with the rest of your life in a helathy way.

Props for that, most shop owners wouldn't care about these, they would just go for the income.

Respect the dev guys, this will be a good mid/longterm investment.

crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2014, 05:07:06 PM

Still waiting on the reply, just letting you know  Grin

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
EuphoriaCrypto (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 05:49:39 PM

Still waiting on the reply, just letting you know  Grin

As far as I can see our Paypal is working fine. I can't see why you would have an issue with it.
SalimNagamato
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 07:03:08 PM

i can't believe anyone would order anything
all pics are fake Smiley

i guess i keep experiment my Jägermeister   Cheesy

not hashing, folding and curing (check FLDC merged-folding! reuse good GPUs)
anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 07:26:51 PM

all pics are fake Smiley

You're such a scrub.

twitter @antiiclimax
EuphoriaCrypto (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 08:03:04 PM

all pics are fake Smiley

1v1 me IRL I'll 360 noscope you
philipvdlinde

Activity: 826

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 08:56:16 PM

all pics are fake Smiley

haha, our dev is a cod player.
traumschiff
Legendary

180 BPM

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 08:58:56 PM

all pics are fake Smiley

haha, our dev is a cod player.

I guess he's the kid who plays under the nick: xXN0sc0p3Xx

EuphoriaCrypto (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 09:05:39 PM

Grin

only skrubs play COD I play game of the year 420 blaze it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_5Pco0Alic
traumschiff
Legendary

180 BPM

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 09:44:47 PM

Grin

only skrubs play COD I play game of the year 420 blaze it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_5Pco0Alic

I would buy that with my EUPH if there was a way. 10/10

traumschiff
Legendary

180 BPM

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 11:24:22 PM

Try RT-ing this: https://twitter.com/_hightek/status/540284603987005440

Or write a tweet to @CryptoCobain and @HaloExchange

This could be a good chance of being added to an proper exchange (that has also hype around it) since bittrex won't happen and bter/cryptsy are slow in adding coins.

EuphoriaCrypto (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 11:32:25 PM

This could be a good chance of being added to an proper exchange (that has also hype around it) since bittrex won't happen and bter/cryptsy are slow in adding coins.

not like Cob is averse to the odd chem....
anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 11:35:18 PM

Great spokesperson for the cause. I'm sure he loves his research.

twitter @antiiclimax
traumschiff
Legendary

180 BPM

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 11:39:59 PM

Great spokesperson for the cause. I'm sure he loves his research.

We could setup a donation adress and send him chems if he adds us  Grin

EuphoriaCrypto (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 12:23:29 AM

Just managed to source a small amount of MDAI  Cool

pretty amazed as this stuff has stopped being synthed and is no longer available anywhere
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: