Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:39:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Breaking News - Hashra 100 MH/s Scrypt Miner $ 450 - 600 Watts  (Read 21810 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Scooby903

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 07:17:57 AM

Wait -- so you're saying that Xircom is partners with lifeforcepools on buying units from Hashra (through their online store)?

I don't know what their relationship is - if there is any. I'm just pointing out the same characters being involved in another purchase that they claimed turned out well for them, but not so well for many others. This thread is starting to look a lot like the MAT one. Delays, no communication from the company, some posters claim to have exclusive insight... as if the thread being self-moderated wasn't enough of a red flag Wink

Hey you, get outta here with all that logic stuff!  SHOO!!  Cheesy Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hdmediaservices

Activity: 630
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 07:29:46 AM

I don't think posts will be yanked -- as credibility would be at stake.

hdmediaservices

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 07:33:50 AM

Thank god I ordered 36 miners from Simon and not Bitmain. Everything is ready,  36 pcs Evga 750 gold, 18 pcs PI‘s and 8 meters of racks,  2 x 24 port switches…. Bring em on Simon😊
Hopefully the PI image will be ready soon…

Wow - how much do you pay for electricity? 

Curious - are you going to wire for 220 volts or 120 volts?  I had a friend wire for 220 volts to save money -- and supposedly it is more efficient?

toptek
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 08:25:12 AM

Its not a day too soon. I know for a fact that an american company, quite new in hardware scene has developed an Asic that mines both scrypt, x11,x13,x15 were they are avle to do double minig between 2 algo. But the chip is not for sale and they are only going to use it with their own farms…  so lots of things are going on at the moment. I also know that a chip is under development for both sha256 and Scrypt at the same time is close. I do not know if this chip is going to be released to the masses but very soon Gaw, Genisis, Zeus hash are obsolete.

IF you mean these guys I've  been watching them  for some time now "_ )>

http://cleverhash.com/products/the-sonic/  that will blowway any thing on the market right now if its true and happens.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Rabinovitch
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1076

BTCLife.global participant

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 08:59:12 AM

HASHRA ASTRO - 100 MH/S - 600 WATTS +- 10% - 28nm CHIP - $450 - FREE SHIPPING

Deliveries on the Hashra Astro will begin in December

Nice offer. How about cash-on-delivery sale? I could be another happy customer in this case...  Grin

From Siberia with love! Hosting by Rabinovitch!
Fundraising for BOINC Farm
Пpoфeccиoнaльнo зaнимaюcь paзвёpтывaниeм фepм (ASIC, GPU, BURST, STORJ, Filecoin), oбopyдoвaниeм пoмeщeний для мaйнингa.
Xircom
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 09:52:33 AM
Last edit: December 22, 2014, 10:20:39 AM by Xircom

The funny thing is you fast conclutions..
Is it not all right to believe in the good in people.
As long Simon deliver my miners I have no claim against him. So if lifeforce should order spondoolies as I have, then we are suchpuppets once again… come on. How many places is left to order miners?  Get real !

BTC: 1MyJmxS9ER5ZBNvpG3LhoUXGotpzbPowed
Xircom
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 09:57:26 AM

Its not a day too soon. I know for a fact that an american company, quite new in hardware scene has developed an Asic that mines both scrypt, x11,x13,x15 were they are avle to do double minig between 2 algo. But the chip is not for sale and they are only going to use it with their own farms…  so lots of things are going on at the moment. I also know that a chip is under development for both sha256 and Scrypt at the same time is close. I do not know if this chip is going to be released to the masses but very soon Gaw, Genisis, Zeus hash are obsolete.

IF you mean these guys I've  been watching them  for some time now "_ )>

http://cleverhash.com/products/the-sonic/  that will blowway any thing on the market right now if its true and happens.

No, its not these guys. They are also on my watchlist for some months now. No,  the company im talking about is a big mining operation in scrypt who is also a software dev. Company with a department of 8 guys only focusing on dev on this new asic…

Xircom
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 09:59:13 AM

Thank god I ordered 36 miners from Simon and not Bitmain. Everything is ready,  36 pcs Evga 750 gold, 18 pcs PI‘s and 8 meters of racks,  2 x 24 port switches…. Bring em on Simon😊
Hopefully the PI image will be ready soon…

Wow - how much do you pay for electricity? 

Curious - are you going to wire for 220 volts or 120 volts?  I had a friend wire for 220 volts to save money -- and supposedly it is more efficient?

I'm running 220v 😄 otherwise too expensive.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2014, 10:06:24 AM

The funny thing is you fast conclutions..
Is it not all right to believe in the good in people.
As long Simon deliver my miners I have no claim against him. So if lifeforce should order spondoolies as I have, then we are suchpoppets once again… come on. How many places is left to order miners?  Get real !

Comparing Spondoolies to shady companies with a history of lying to customers will not change the fact that you were shilling for MAT and you are shilling for Hashra now. I don't know what your motivation is, maybe you're just a misguided customer with money to burn, but you should try to understand how this looks from outside.

Ask Simon to come here and communicate to a larger group of customers. That would be easier and more productive than answering all those individual e-mails.
Xircom
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 10:26:33 AM

I can't see that I'm shilling for Hashra, I want my miners as well and right now my miners hasent arrived yet. I only posted communication between Simon and I... Shilling, No!

Giulini

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 11:56:25 AM

Prepay makes all nervous, this morning message from Simon: they are "on track".
Xircom
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 12:21:48 PM

If so,  I should get mine within today latest tomorrow!

hdmediaservices

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 06:04:59 PM

If so,  I should get mine within today latest tomorrow!

And no tracking?

hdmediaservices

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 06:06:33 PM

Where's lifeforcepools in all this?  He indicated to everyone that he would have an update by the 20th?  And that the customers could decide if they want in or out?

hagie

Activity: 792
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 06:16:05 PM

HI,

last time I've read something from simon@hashra the "on track" was ment as "we are on track of our schedule to start the deliveri of the miner in december" nothing more ...

Or do you have a changed orderstatus in your account.

Regards
Stefan
bradleyjay

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 07:43:12 PM

Where's lifeforcepools in all this?  He indicated to everyone that he would have an update by the 20th?  And that the customers could decide if they want in or out?

He hasn't posted in this thread since 6 December. Prior to that he posted here daily if not several times daily. And its not like he's gone. Look at his post history. He continues to post in other threads. Like I said above, draw your own conclusions but it would appear that he's not replying here for a reason.
Giulini

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 08:04:45 PM

text as you say and no change in order status

HI,

last time I've read something from simon@hashra the "on track" was ment as "we are on track of our schedule to start the deliveri of the miner in december" nothing more ...

Or do you have a changed orderstatus in your account.

Regards
Stefan
hdmediaservices

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 08:37:46 PM

Well so here's the deal in my situation:

I wasn't going to mention all of this, but since he doesn't want to update everyone on the status -- I will…

So I bought two units from lifeforcepools -- their online shop.  We were all then notified on this forum that Hashra was still tweaking the final boards and we should expect a video or something by the first week of December.  That long passed and then I emailed lifeforcepools and he responded (12/9):

Simon is feverishly trying to get things ready - you are welcome to a refund but if you take one - I will not accept a re-order and to be honest you will not be able to get a machine until sometime in late february if you cancel now and nothing else is available at this price and mh/s rate.

I do not expect anything from simon picture or video wise until about 12/20

you're call my friend.

And then I indicated my disappointment that I would not be able to order a unit after they started arriving… He replied (12/10):

I never said anyone could re-order  I'm sorry if you got that perception.

Simon told me he is cutting off orders on a certain date because last time it got too confusing trying to process last minute orders and get the shipping data entered for all the orders so I'm going to go along with him. If orders are are not in by the cut-off date then people will have to wait for batch 2.

I know what I put up and I was going by what Simon told me - it's my not fault that he's behind schedule - seriously - it's not my fault and I have no control over him whatsoever.

Pre-orders are not for the faint of heart. You roll the dice - I've lived through a few of them and you're always holding your breath.
I would advise you to wait until the 20th of this month. between you and I ... I put a gun to Simon's head and told him unless I get a status update then he's not getting any money.

I have not sent him a single cent - everyone's money is still stirring in the paypal account because the only leverage I have over Simon is holding back money and this is between you and I - not for publication on the forum.

My business partner wants every machine we can get out hands on so there won't be any inventoried machines to sell. If someone cancels we're taking their order and he wont give them up.

I apologize is my reply came across harsh - it was not meant to be. but if people cancel I won;t have any machines to sell them until batch 2.

but seriously - look at it this way - there's nothing out there that even comes close to competing with these machines and there is nothing on the horizon from anyone.

Simon and Hashra really are the only game in town right now. But hey - I will do whatever you like within my power.

And then in a follow up email:

my experience is that all chinese companies and this industry is shady and filled with shady characters. However my experience with Simon is that he's been a man of word, chronically late with everything but he eventually does deliver.

I'm giving Simon another 10 days to come up with solid proof of the new board design, pics and video before I pull the plug and return everyone's money. I'll still wait it out the 20 machines I've already paid for for myself and my partner because we know how to mine and make a profit, We are very fleet afoot when it comes to siezing opportunities.

And then in an email on the 16th:

Simon has been responsive and told me last friday that he would do his best to get a video. In another thread he did refund money to a guy who had been asking for it.

I am going to leave it up to the individuals who have places orders if I don;t have something by the end of Saturday from Simon. Simon never gave us a video when he produced his first batch of machines and he did deliver them to everyone who ordered.

My personal feeling is that he guys sucks as a responsive business man and I'm going to cut him some slack 'personally' and my order for 20 machines will go through.

For everyone else, I'll just give them the fact about the video not being supplied and leave it up to them.

And then I asked for a refund, which he promptly initiated -- but it is taking 5 days to receive it, because the money is not coming from his Paypal account, but from his bank account -- according to a Paypal rep this morning.  So him saying "everyone's money is still stirring in the paypal account" is not true in my case.

I hate to give out this information, but he's not responding to a thread he created.  Sorry.

lifeforcepools (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 10:17:36 PM

no - it's Simon's original miners that he sold us back in May of last year.

the Lunar Launchers http://hashra.com/launcher/

Simon made delivery by the skin of his teeth - and then to our dismay he dropped the price even before they reached our doorsteps and I got the difference refunded. It was a real slap in the face to all of us and I think Simon learned his lesson from that.

that's what I am referring to and in another thread on Hashra where someone was complaining that Hashra is a scam the guy got his money refunded. I had a lot of communications with Simon over the weekend and I'm confident he'll deliver as promised. I am disappointed that he has not been able to supply me a video that I can post but based on my experience with him in the past "delivering" I'm confident he'll come through again and when it comes to him 'sucking' at P.R. - it's true and I've told him so...and trust me - I'be used much harsher words with Simon in the past.

people who are good at everything are a rare breed Smiley

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
lifeforcepools (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 10:28:17 PM

"I hate to give out this information, but he's not responding to a thread he created.  Sorry."

quite frankly - I guess I'm confused because there are no real question here that I thought I needed to respond to.

I don't see any specific question in the thread directed to me...all i really see here in kind if indisriminate fud type posts with a few people going back and forth - something I suppose I have come to expect on this forum: LOL

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄