Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 08:35:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: $XAI Sapience AIFX - Decentralized AI | 11% PoS | PlumeDB,IBTP on Testnet  (Read 150173 times)
CedricQuotient (OP)

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 01:29:05 AM

I don't think its a matter of burning its more about patience, unless Joe up and leaves nothing is burning or in danger. It is not an instant gratification project, its a long term speculative bet on technology if realized could be a game changer for the alt world.

That's how it always is with high technology/complex coins that are not P&D's.  Usually 4-6 months+ for the market to catch up to the tech.  E.g. Darkcoin, Shadow, Arch to some degree, etc.  My personal expectation, and of course I am biased and it could be wrong, is that we will follow something along the lines of Darkcoin's market path...it took about 6 months and then it built a massive solid base once the tech started to really roll out AND larger players could look/see/feel that the tech was really there.  Of course the next step is for me to drop some eagerly awaited tech Cheesy:D:D

I'm a pretty strong dev when it comes to this stuff...so we can do anything you guys can imagine with this coin.  I have the stuff that I came up with on the roadmap, but if there's anything any of you think would add value to this coin or ecosystem please do share.

My immediate roadmap is to drop the AI stuff and the chess game, then get some materials out about our Bitcoin distribution and our phone product (The Bitcoin Phone) and get an IndieGoGo campaign up for it, launch the assets platform, and start on the NextGen wallet rewrite that will also play a part in the Sapience Bitcoin distribution and the phone.  I view Bitcoin like Linux, so far we've seen some SPV wallets and stuff come out but nobody's done the "distribution" model.  We're gonna do a distribution of Bitcoin that is kind of like how Linux Mint is to Linux.  Take it and put our nextgen wallet on it and a hook into XAI with IBTP.  I decided instead of trying to do some kind of token sale thing that in the current market I will try to do the product thing with XaiOS and the phone.  All of this is what I have been working on in parallel these past couple of weeks.  You'll get the AI drop shortly which has a GUI for creating training and working with your multilayer neural networks.  The only thing it doesn't do yet is "visualize" the network in a graph/dynamic diagram.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thefix
Legendary

Activity: 1049
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 03:10:08 AM

I don't think its a matter of burning its more about patience, unless Joe up and leaves nothing is burning or in danger. It is not an instant gratification project, its a long term speculative bet on technology if realized could be a game changer for the alt world.

That's how it always is with high technology/complex coins that are not P&D's.  Usually 4-6 months+ for the market to catch up to the tech.  E.g. Darkcoin, Shadow, Arch to some degree, etc.  My personal expectation, and of course I am biased and it could be wrong, is that we will follow something along the lines of Darkcoin's market path...it took about 6 months and then it built a massive solid base once the tech started to really roll out AND larger players could look/see/feel that the tech was really there.  Of course the next step is for me to drop some eagerly awaited tech Cheesy:D:D

I'm a pretty strong dev when it comes to this stuff...so we can do anything you guys can imagine with this coin.  I have the stuff that I came up with on the roadmap, but if there's anything any of you think would add value to this coin or ecosystem please do share.

My immediate roadmap is to drop the AI stuff and the chess game, then get some materials out about our Bitcoin distribution and our phone product (The Bitcoin Phone) and get an IndieGoGo campaign up for it, launch the assets platform, and start on the NextGen wallet rewrite that will also play a part in the Sapience Bitcoin distribution and the phone.  I view Bitcoin like Linux, so far we've seen some SPV wallets and stuff come out but nobody's done the "distribution" model.  We're gonna do a distribution of Bitcoin that is kind of like how Linux Mint is to Linux.  Take it and put our nextgen wallet on it and a hook into XAI with IBTP.  I decided instead of trying to do some kind of token sale thing that in the current market I will try to do the product thing with XaiOS and the phone.  All of this is what I have been working on in parallel these past couple of weeks.  You'll get the AI drop shortly which has a GUI for creating training and working with your multilayer neural networks.  The only thing it doesn't do yet is "visualize" the network in a graph/dynamic diagram.

I think the main thing is just getting the AI drop out so people can actually see and play with the AI stuff. Once that is out I think people will be able to see the potential of this project and come up with other ideas that will help improve this coin.
HYPster

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 03:25:11 AM

The reference will be lost on most of you shitheads.

Ah you are mistaken as YOU are the shithead. Crazyloaf = gaypoop
Kruemmelmonster

Activity: 338

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 06:39:31 AM

this is a good coin with an excellent dev but all markets follow the same rules. i think we will see 20k again with a second accumulation phase and another big bang Wink

Seriously, where the FUCK do you people come from? XAI right now is being surpassed on CMC by such complete SHIT as Diamond, Whitecoin, SolarCoin, and various others. HELL, fucking NAVAJOCOIN is at $715k!

Oh, but the bargain prices aren't enough for you crypto economists, oh no... You think XAI needs to fall to a PISSY $30k-$40k market cap so you can buy enough with your pocket change to flip later like the BIG BALLER you are for bags of Doritos and maybe a new Xbox 360 game or two.

seriously? HAHAHAH
now is the time to accumulate cheap - check a bubble cycle and you know when to re-enter so pls just stfu if you don't know how it's done.
Kartaba

Activity: 276

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 11:21:35 AM

The name of the game is accumulation baby  Roll Eyes
yop850

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 11:25:17 AM

The name of the game is accumulation baby  Roll Eyes

Buy low sell high. It's too late to buy once a rally starts.
ELikesCrypto

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 05:25:19 PM
Last edit: March 24, 2015, 05:39:47 PM by ELikesCrypto

That's how it always is with high technology/complex coins that are not P&D's.  Usually 4-6 months+ for the market to catch up to the tech.  E.g. Darkcoin, Shadow, Arch to some degree, etc.  My personal expectation, and of course I am biased and it could be wrong, is that we will follow something along the lines of Darkcoin's market path...it took about 6 months and then it built a massive solid base once the tech started to really roll out AND larger players could look/see/feel that the tech was really there.  Of course the next step is for me to drop some eagerly awaited tech Cheesy:D:D

I'm a pretty strong dev when it comes to this stuff...so we can do anything you guys can imagine with this coin.  I have the stuff that I came up with on the roadmap, but if there's anything any of you think would add value to this coin or ecosystem please do share.

My immediate roadmap is to drop the AI stuff and the chess game, then get some materials out about our Bitcoin distribution and our phone product (The Bitcoin Phone) and get an IndieGoGo campaign up for it, launch the assets platform, and start on the NextGen wallet rewrite that will also play a part in the Sapience Bitcoin distribution and the phone.  I view Bitcoin like Linux, so far we've seen some SPV wallets and stuff come out but nobody's done the "distribution" model.  We're gonna do a distribution of Bitcoin that is kind of like how Linux Mint is to Linux.  Take it and put our nextgen wallet on it and a hook into XAI with IBTP.  I decided instead of trying to do some kind of token sale thing that in the current market I will try to do the product thing with XaiOS and the phone.  All of this is what I have been working on in parallel these past couple of weeks.  You'll get the AI drop shortly which has a GUI for creating training and working with your multilayer neural networks.  The only thing it doesn't do yet is "visualize" the network in a graph/dynamic diagram.
I am curious about the phone... is it actually going to be hardware you'll be working on? Do you plan to work together with an external vendor for this? I like the sound of Bitcoin Phone much better than Dark Phone ...
mafort1469

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 02:09:03 AM

Joe, please give us an update. Price is dropping drastic. Thanks.
thefix
Legendary

Activity: 1049
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 03:00:47 AM

Joe, please give us an update. Price is dropping drastic. Thanks.

He did, AI drop soon

read above

be in it for the tech not the price
Kartaba

Activity: 276

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 12:45:18 PM

Volatility... well ridiculous volatility hehehe... is kinda normal in crypto world. Especially for a new project.
You do your research about artificial intelligence, read joe's OP, watch the video's... and make your decision.

The price drop is out of the dev's hands imo. Till now we have seen that Joe delivers everytime he says he will (perhaps couple of days later, but i rather have stable releases then releasing stuff because the date is due)
If you have any valid questions .. or any at all , joe or other members of the team will respond asap. All these things considered, i think price is at this moment.. not that important.
We are trying to establish a new technology.... takes time and effort.
Price : we started at 20k ico........ price still above it...... not bad no?  Wink
CedricQuotient (OP)

Activity: 270

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 12:26:40 AM

There's a lot of great tech coming for this coin, the AI Core is just the beginning really... it is a lot of work but will be worth it in the end.  I'm working to get a series of things out the door, life stuff comes up and hence some delays, but that doesn't change what's coming.  I'm also trying to position things so that I can continue working full time on this past April for the foreseeable future, which would be ideal so we can keep cranking stuff out.

I know dev news will help drive the hype and all that - I get how it works, I trade too Wink, I can't necessarily let that drive what I'm doing - but I am aware.  Crypto markets move in natural cycles Wink  From a trader perspective one issue/challenge with this coin has been that holders are holding on really tight, so the order books have always been super thin, and thus the volatility is pretty high in terms of the potential price swings on very low volume.  It's natural.  It can also be pretty frustrating if you want to accumulate without buying it up etc. and I know this has been a challenge in interesting some traders in getting into this.  Just have to have the patience to slowly accumulate the drips and then ride the waves when they come.  Ok, I'll take my trader hat off now.

So we have AI Core coming that I've been talking about, and then we have a strategy to open up and capture a new market that I think only I/we have the actual capability to achieve in rapid fashion.  The AI Core stuff is hard/complicated, all the other stuff is relatively easy for me to bang out.  So we'll get through the AI core traffic jam and then step on the accelerator again.  TBH the hold up on the AI Core drop has not been tech or coding related, but just life related, shit happens that ties up my time, and then we continue on.

I did try to provide the platforms with the forums, etc. for the community to kind of spark, its been relatively flat but I suppose that is just the nature of the market right now.  I think as we get into this next cycle of releases the pace is going to pick up again.  I would also like to redesign the announcement post and get some better marketing materials together, we have some work going on on that but it may not coincide with the next drop / may come some time after.

Thank you for your patience Smiley

edit:  And this stuff is coming soon.... It's not going to be like NautilusCoin with the POS fork that was coming for months and months and months and months Wink  To put this into perspective, I built this entire platform in less than 3 months.  Compared to any enterprise project of similar scale and scope, that is an insane pace.  But in the crypto world, of course, we know that the space-time continuum is....compressed Wink
mafort1469

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 01:23:40 AM

But in the crypto world, of course, we know that the space-time continuum is....compressed Wink[/i]
[/quote]

LOL. Wow how true!! Spot on man. Thanks for update. Nice to hear an honest opinion on things and timelines. Excellent!
ethought
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 02:29:00 PM

Thanks for the update Joe!
biggeemac

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 05:42:41 PM

TBH the hold up on the AI Core drop has not been tech or coding related, but just life related, shit happens that ties up my time, and then we continue on.

Yep, honestly with your investors is worth its weight in....BTC  Grin

Keep up the good work !
StudyEconomics

Activity: 49

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 02:48:51 PM

Wow price has gone down far since I last checked in when my pricing model attempts. Can anyone explain what has happened? Last time I was here I said price was going up from a pump. Now why is it so low? Any altcoin experts know why?
incognitoworker

Activity: 736
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 03:15:32 PM

Thnx for cheap Xai  Grin
Keep dumping, i am waiting  Cool
Happy staking!

Quotient- Closed loop economy enviroment experiment
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1195335.0
incognitoworker

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 03:35:41 PM

Thnx for cheap Xai  Grin
Happy staking!

I'm sorry, I can't seem to find your buy order...

Oh wait, there it is, has to be 1 BTC at 7k sat yes?

Such whale. Much fail.
Wow, good mood today?
Have a nice day to you too!

incognitoworker

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 03:49:56 PM

Thnx for cheap Xai  Grin
Happy staking!

I'm sorry, I can't seem to find your buy order...

Oh wait, there it is, has to be 1 BTC at 7k sat yes?

Such whale. Much fail.
Wow, good mood today?
Have a nice day to you too!

Well when you come on here swinging around your 1 BTC like you're hot shit, I'm going to call you out on it. Also, I doubt that 1 BTC wall is even yours, so it's probably an even more piss amount. Sorry, but 0.01 BTC isn't anything to anyone (regardless of how special your mom said you are).
Sure thing, you hit spot on i only have 0.01 in xai.
Its very good that you know what my holdings are, so i dont need to remember it.
How did you come to conclusion i am "swinging around your 1 BTC like you're hot shit"?
Anyway, have a nice day!

runpaint

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 05:42:36 PM

Donkey piss?  Are you talking about URO coin?

GoldenCryptoCommod.com
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 06:17:56 PM

Donkey piss?  Are you talking about URO coin?

No. But now that you mention it, why is that *obvious scam* still at a $200k market cap? I loved the live dev chat where he was sitting in his college dorm trolling on everyone for being so stupid.

BTW, where do you all get your account names? runpaint is just so *yawn*.

Maybe because the CEO of GES has done business with the president of an entire nation and has a billionaire brother in law?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=998734.msg10902548#msg10902548

It's amazing how everyone dumped their Uro because they believed a bunch of 4chan kids showing up out of nowhere yelling "piss coin" over and over somehow discredits it. I think we'll see who has the last laugh in the end though.
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: