Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:16:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: $XAI Sapience AIFX - Decentralized AI | 11% PoS | PlumeDB,IBTP on Testnet  (Read 150176 times)
thefix
Legendary

Activity: 1049
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 04:56:39 AM

Thank you very much for the info. I'll try to get acquainted with the project so I can make a good report (and maybe get some ideas to make this happen)

Don't get discouraged, do not think of the coin value right now. Focus on building something of quality, that's all that matters. Value will start to rise when the platform is ready to offer value to the community.

Check out yahoo tech news about this project also https://www.yahoo.com/tech/s/first-cryptocurrency-utilizing-ai-blockchain-024700734.html

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thefix
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 06:32:15 AM

Interesting article about what experts think about more advanced AI

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/04/05/fear-artificial-intelligence_n_6941994.html?ncid=fcbklnkushpmg00000063
InceptionCoin

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 07:50:17 AM

Where i can read about PlumeDB?

Skilled C++ and Python programmer. Looking around to create solid longterm coin by myself. Do you have any ideas? Feel free to PM me.
TrackCoin

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 08:00:49 AM

It's nice and very good concept but seems to be much patients, persistent  and cool till success.... Smiley

ELikesCrypto

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 08:43:42 AM

Good point. If this project wants to onboard devs and other interested parties, i think more information needs to be made available.

At the moment, I cannot find any info on how to get started with PlumeDB. I did not check out Slack, but access tot that is limited to early investors, so that's not a good place to share info with the wider community.

I think people that are interested in the project (even devs) and come to check it out, might lose interest because they just have no idea what the possibilities are and how to get started, or where to find info.
I think that we need more detailed info for devs and other people (i consider myself 'other people'   Cheesy):
- Step-by-step tutorials on how to get started with PlumeDB and the AICore
- Documented examples of the possibilities (games, financial applications, other professional stuff like medical research, etc)
- A centralized location where all info is stored (the available info is now scattered over different locations, forums, websites, youtube, etc.)

This is all probably already part of Joe's roadmap, maybe we can help him with this stuff to get the AIFX blood pumping.

Would it be possible at all for me, as a non-developer but IT savvy person, to do something cool with PlumeDB? Like building my own little decentralized database for cooking recipes? (maybe, the AI Core could be used to create new recipes using ingredients and existing recipes as input..  Grin)
ethought
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 10:40:50 AM

There is some early documentation here: http://wiki.dfx.io/display/XAI/PlumeDB

To test out PlumeDB go to http://www.sapienceexplorer.com

All the current PlumeDB RPC calls are listed on the left hand side.

This is the general flow for creating a plume and then adding and retrieving a data record using sapienceexplorer.com:

• 1 - plmcreateplume. This will create a new Plume DB (currently you can only create private plumes). Once you have created the new plume note the plumeid.
  • 2 - plmlistproposals. Enter the plumeid from the plume you just created and you will see a list of proposals. Click 'Accept Proposal' to accept. Proposals if I understand correctly proposals from others to host your data for a fee.
  • 3 - plmaddrecord. Now you can add records to your plume. To add a record just fill in the record form including the plumeid from the newly created plume.
  • 4 - plmgetlasthashes. Enter the plumeid of the plume you created above. This will list the hashes for the last records you added in order of the most recent to oldest. Note the hash.
  • 5 - plmgetrecord. Enter the hash that you noted above from the hash list. This will retrieve the data that you entered in the 'plmaddrecord' step

At this point there is not yet any official documentation of PlumeDB functions.
SapienceFan

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 08:25:51 PM

Share your support for XAI by adding the signature below.

Give more people get the chance to find out in other parts of the forum by increasing Sapience visibility.

Testing

To get sig below to get it to link to this thread.

****EDIT****

Woot it works

Below is updated sig code with working link.

Code:
[center][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=864895.msg9591380#msg9591380]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]
[color=orange][size=12pt]◍ [/size][/color][size=12pt][b][color=#0B610B]I,[/color] [color=#0B610B]XA[/color][color=#0B610B]I.[color=#74DF00]And you?[/color][/b][color=orange][size=12pt] ◍[/size][/color]     [size=13pt][size=7pt][color=red]◍[/color][/size][size=9pt][color=red]◍[/color][/size][size=11pt][color=red]◍[/color][/size] [color=#013ADF]Take [/color][color=#0040FF]Part [/color][color=#2E64FE]In[/color] [color=#5882FA]Sapien[/color][color=#2E9AFE]ceAIFX [/color][color=#5882FA]Intelligent [/color][color=#2E64FE]Block[/color][color=#0040FF]chain [/color][color=#013ADF]Techn[/color][color=#013ADF]ology [/color][size=15pt][size=11pt][color=red]◍[/color][/size][size=9pt][color=red]◍[/color][/size][size=7pt][color=red]◍[/color][/size][/size][/size][/size]
—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red][/url][/center]
ELikesCrypto

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 06:34:50 AM

- Documented examples of the possibilities (games, financial applications, other professional stuff like medical research, etc)
- A centralized location where all info is stored (the available info is now scattered over different locations, forums, websites, youtube, etc.)

Would it be possible at all for me, as a non-developer but IT savvy person, to do something cool with PlumeDB? Like building my own little decentralized database for cooking recipes? (maybe, the AI Core could be used to create new recipes using ingredients and existing recipes as input..  Grin)

Thanks ethought for the info; here are links to what you are also asking for:

http://bitcoinagile.com/1F4B1E/first-cryptocurrency-to-utilize-artificial-intelligence-on-the-blockchain-sapience-aifx-connects-bitcoin-based-coin-networks-into-a-singularity-leads-consumerization-of-the-blockchain-bitcoin-warrior_stream
Recent PR Posting

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=423137;sa=showPosts
SapienceFan Slack compilation postings; most of these are the dev's own words from Slack on certain ideas/possibilities <<< Look at this one in particular

http://wiki.dfx.io/display/XAI/Sapience+AIFX+Home
Sapience Wiki <<< And this one as well

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=393939;sa=showPosts
CedricQuotient (JoeMoz, Dev) posts

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc4CJtbuB6WXhcBsjq-6ADA
Sapience AIFX YouTube Videos
Thanks, I'll check it out.
danonthehill

Activity: 710
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 02:16:10 PM

Problem here is community growth is stunted by ICO mentality.   It's a two tiered system: private slack group and then everyone else. 
thefix
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 06:52:58 PM

Problem here is community growth is stunted by ICO mentality.   It's a two tiered system: private slack group and then everyone else. 

Good point

Do you think we should have an open slack group to everyone who has a small amount of XAI, say 500 or so?

I am all about including everyone, but I think they need to have some skin in the game at the same time
CedricQuotient (OP)

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 07:23:43 PM

Let's change that.  Let's open the slack group up.  Anyone who wants, just open a ticket on support.dfx.io with your email address and I will get you an invite.  Cheesy
CedricQuotient (OP)

Activity: 270

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 07:26:55 PM

So I ran into an issue getting the Windows build to compile - more specifically getting libqtlua to "link" using mingw64.  I stayed up for 2 days straight banging my head against the wall trying every trick in the book to get it to work.  Then I realized...I can just pop the libqtlua source under the Sapience source tree and build it in directly.  So that is the approach I am trying now.

Lots of stuff in the works as this ramps up, on the marketing collateral and marketing front as well as the dev front.  Once I get the build resolved and past that roadblock we'll start rolling.
thefix
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 07:45:04 PM

Let's change that.  Let's open the slack group up.  Anyone who wants, just open a ticket on support.dfx.io with your email address and I will get you an invite.  Cheesy

That is great news, time for everyone to get involved!
ethought
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 10:45:08 PM

Good move I reckon.
Lightsplasher

Activity: 371

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 11:51:57 PM

After a recent fiasco trying to cancel and change camping reservations I had an idea for another application of the AI system.  Is it possible to have a PlumbDB for campsite reservations and qualities? It would be fun to get to the point where you could talk to Sapience on your phone, “Hey Sapience, I'm cruising with my 20 foot trailer and like fine wine any suggestions on campsites?”   Sapience: “Dude, your out of luck on this fine July 4 weekend with no reservations; I'd boondock on the BLM land - maybe you can make wine out of the yucca plant flowers and sage.” lol. Cheesy
ethought
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 01:35:00 AM

After a recent fiasco trying to cancel and change camping reservations I had an idea for another application of the AI system.  Is it possible to have a PlumbDB for campsite reservations and qualities? It would be fun to get to the point where you could talk to Sapience on your phone, “Hey Sapience, I'm cruising with my 20 foot trailer and like fine wine any suggestions on campsites?”   Sapience: “Dude, your out of luck on this fine July 4 weekend with no reservations; I'd boondock on the BLM land - maybe you can make wine out of the yucca plant flowers and sage.” lol. Cheesy

PlumeDB is essentially just a nosql database. It is the storage mechanism for the Sapience Engine. As such PlumeDB by itself is not really the tool to use to do what you have enquired about.

A booking engine with a voice controlled interface is essentially just a voice recognition system on top of a database at the most basic level. On a more complex level Sapience may be able to eventually offer developers functionality that could, for example, learn without manual input which campsites also offer the best wines, maybe by analysing user reviews. This functionality combined with traditional data methods could eventually lead to apps or software / websites that make what you are talking about possible.

So the short answer is yes, Sapience may enable developers to make an intelligent voice controlled booking system in the future, but we are a few steps away from that yet. One step at a time Smiley
anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 04:49:11 AM

PlumeDB is essentially just a nosql database. It is the storage mechanism for the Sapience Engine. As such PlumeDB by itself is not really the tool to use to do what you have enquired about.

A booking engine with a voice controlled interface is essentially just a voice recognition system on top of a database at the most basic level. On a more complex level Sapience may be able to eventually offer developers functionality that could, for example, learn without manual input which campsites also offer the best wines, maybe by analysing user reviews. This functionality combined with traditional data methods could eventually lead to apps or software / websites that make what you are talking about possible.

So the short answer is yes, Sapience may enable developers to make an intelligent voice controlled booking system in the future, but we are a few steps away from that yet. One step at a time Smiley

This guy knows what he's talking about.  Kiss

twitter @antiiclimax
trader19
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2015, 11:02:09 AM

thanks for clarifying, this will be fun  Smiley

Join the Elastic revolution!  Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer
ELASTIC WEBSITE | NEW ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | ELASTIC SLACK | ELASTIC FORUM
yop850

Activity: 47

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 11:46:19 AM

Good move I reckon.

Yes, people mistrust private discussions held behind closed doors, or in private slack groups. Make it transparent.
trader19
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 12:57:50 PM

nice buy walls building in trex  Grin i guess some crave profit will be getting into xai. it sure has huge upward potential and joe is a great dev. GL

Join the Elastic revolution!  Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer
ELASTIC WEBSITE | NEW ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | ELASTIC SLACK | ELASTIC FORUM
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: