Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 02:19:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 131 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your trading strategy?  (Read 304621 times)
Dotakels

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 03:35:16 AM

simple strategy : sell 1 BTC and buy 1,1 BTC (after) ... with fixed orders (and an amount of BTC stocked on the virtual exchange).
volatility of BTC do the job (nightly, usually).

if you are lucky ... bear or whale test the high/low trading of the exchange and you can earn like 2 BTC in 1 night. Cheesy

But trading is dangerous, risky, and highly profitable, be careful. Easy to be broke or rich, haha
you cant assure that you would earn in this way because of risk. I think the best way is to wait the right time to do it or to sell bitcoin. This strategy have low risk or no risk and also the profit that you can earn are big.

Every strategy always have a risk. The problem is which strategy are we gonna use to minimalize our risk and get good payment. Because if all of them sure got risk no matter it is high risk or low risk still you have a risk to loss your bitcoin
but the higher risk the higher you can earn. but you won't able to gamble your money that you have been work so hard to lose. Its better to save even if only have a small interest still your money safe. We are talking about safety.
Not really in crypto world! Even you earn interests from bitcoin deposit, you are giving up the control of your coins. The website giving you interest could run away with your money! The safest way is to keep ur coins in your wallet!
Keeping your coins in your wallet make its safe. Withdraw it with fiat money can lost or can steal and even you can't control to spend it. But if your coins are only in your wallet you can't spend it and also you can prevent spending it.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 06:18:29 AM

simple strategy : sell 1 BTC and buy 1,1 BTC (after) ... with fixed orders (and an amount of BTC stocked on the virtual exchange).

if you are lucky ... bear or whale test the high/low trading of the exchange and you can earn like 2 BTC in 1 night. Cheesy

But trading is dangerous, risky, and highly profitable, be careful. Easy to be broke or rich, haha
you cant assure that you would earn in this way because of risk. I think the best way is to wait the right time to do it or to sell bitcoin. This strategy have low risk or no risk and also the profit that you can earn are big.

Every strategy always have a risk. The problem is which strategy are we gonna use to minimalize our risk and get good payment. Because if all of them sure got risk no matter it is high risk or low risk still you have a risk to loss your bitcoin
but the higher risk the higher you can earn. but you won't able to gamble your money that you have been work so hard to lose. Its better to save even if only have a small interest still your money safe. We are talking about safety.
Not really in crypto world! Even you earn interests from bitcoin deposit, you are giving up the control of your coins. The website giving you interest could run away with your money! The safest way is to keep ur coins in your wallet!

now that you are talking about it, dealing with some kinda of gambling is better than leaving your money on a random strange exchange, sometimes i feel more secure to invest in altcoin or dice game than leaving my coin on an exchange
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 12:54:44 PM

Its true that keeping your coins in your wallet is right thing and the safest way but keeping in your wallet wont get you anything from it, why dont you try to do trading with bitcoin or altcoin. That is a real helpful to earn some of your bitcoin
Dotakels

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 02:41:34 PM

Its true that keeping your coins in your wallet is right thing and the safest way but keeping in your wallet wont get you anything from it, why dont you try to do trading with bitcoin or altcoin. That is a real helpful to earn some of your bitcoin
Yeah you can do that but you need a capital bitcoin so that you can do that. But other bitcoin users are like to withdraw their money into a fiat money to buy what they need , like me.
BTCevo
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 03:58:06 PM

Yeah you can do that but you need a capital bitcoin so that you can do that. But other bitcoin users are like to withdraw their money into a fiat money to buy what they need , like me.

The first thing you ask people to save their money and invest some in bitcoin and now you saying that people withdraw things to spend on their unuseful things? So when will they save their own money or bitcoin if you guys keep on spending on that unuseful things?
J.Miller

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 03:49:33 AM

Everytime for me when i trade, I follow the dump/rise rule which is everytime the coin goes dump and flops down buy it and wait for the rise. everytime it rises, there as to be some sort of fall so just buy it at a rise point and wait for it to fall, eventually it will.... and remember that any profit is good profit Smiley
Dotakels

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 03:54:04 AM

The first thing you ask people to save their money and invest some in bitcoin and now you saying that people withdraw things to spend on their unuseful things? So when will they save their own money or bitcoin if you guys keep on spending on that unuseful things?
i said NEEDS i didn't said that buy their WANTS. Wants and different are not the same. You can buy your needs  by keeping or not spending your saving. You want really save follow this equation so that you can save. Savings-Income= Expenses. You can follow this equation to save your money.
sakira

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 03:51:21 PM

after learning a few months, now I use strategies such as update see the new coin in [ANN] that will enter exchangers, and then I was ready to buy the coin and wait until the price is really high, or invest buying coin-based ICO.

and as long as I use this strategy enough to make much profit. but you need patience, because it is not every day a new coin will emerge.
and other strategies I have always played in the top 20 coin on bittrex
GreenCoin22

Activity: 547

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 06:44:52 AM

I really hope that the price can keep up with that.
I had buy 200 bitcoin at $345, anyone could help how to reduce loss...
madonnino

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 07:34:57 AM

Just wait, do not rush, the bitcoin will change 'history, we are only at the beginning, be confident about it!
Bejkn

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 08:51:51 AM

Just wait, do not rush, the bitcoin will change 'history, we are only at the beginning, be confident about it!

waited for a few months

previous one bitcoin can take en interstate travel, now only urban tourism   Shocked
TinEye

Activity: 639

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 10:50:54 AM

the best for you is to wait, dumping now would be pretty stupid, we are not so far away from your entry level 1-3 months at worst and we can be there, best strategy for me is buying some coins each day, not necessarely a whole btc, but few units of it and hold, nothing else, but i think that leverage is very good with today small fluctuation, one can earn a lot of money if done right

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
oxiyusuf

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 12:08:18 PM

the best for you is to wait, dumping now would be pretty stupid, we are not so far away from your entry level 1-3 months at worst and we can be there, best strategy for me is buying some coins each day, not necessarely a whole btc, but few units of it and hold, nothing else, but i think that leverage is very good with today small fluctuation, one can earn a lot of money if done right
is divided into two sections, 50:50. The first part you use for trading, gambling or mining, the rest of you hold up bitcoin prices back up to the price when you buy the bitcoin
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 06:50:51 PM

I dont have a real trading strategy.

But i look closely at every coin and read thread threads and look at the activity.
So you can see what is / will coming, are there a dev team behind the coin or a single person etc.

I buy this coin a wait a few days to a month and look if the price will rise.
But you must have a good bankroll management. Only invest max. 5% of all your bitcoins in new coins.
GreenCoin22

Activity: 547

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 01:59:32 AM

you mean I should continue to buy a bitcoin per day until the price raise up..
Mieehayii

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 06:43:23 AM

why not? bitcoin is so cheap today, if you bur more 200 btc, not only you can save your 200 btc, but also you will earn extra 200 btc.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███▀████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀▄█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄█▄▀████

███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀█████
███          ▀███   ████████   ██    ▀█████████   ██           ▀████   █████
███   █████▄   ██   ████████   ██      ▀███████   ██   ██████▄   ███   █████
███   ██████   ██   ████████   ██   █▄   ▀█████   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███   █████▀   ██   ████████   ██   ███▄   ▀███   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███          ▄███   ▀██████▀   ██   █████▄   ▀█   ██   ███████▀   ██   █████
███   ▄▄▄▄▄███████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███   ███████▄      ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████
███   █████████████▄        ▄████   █████████▄    ██        ▄▄▄█████   █████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
[[[ Whitepaper    Twitter     Facebook]]]
[[[  Telegram      Medium     Youtube ]]]
oxiyusuf

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 07:40:51 AM

why not? bitcoin is so cheap today, if you bur more 200 btc, not only you can save your 200 btc, but also you will earn extra 200 btc.
it seems you do not understand. he means is how to reduce loss.

because it has been bought bitcoin at the price of $ 345
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 07:45:06 AM

i find it as a good strategy too, maybe you can do 0.1 per day if 1 btc is too much for you, in this way you can limit a huge loss in the case bitcoin go down again
Dotakels

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 08:59:37 AM

i find it as a good strategy too, maybe you can do 0.1 per day if 1 btc is too much for you, in this way you can limit a huge loss in the case bitcoin go down again
Or you can used the different ways to buy bitcoins, You can buy and sell altcoins, from this way you can earn profit and also you can raise up the price of bitcoin from buying it.
BTCevo
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 03:09:19 PM

But more buying will cost you much although later you will get it but it is too much for him $350 for each and he got 200 btc, that is around $70,000. I think buying again will make him suffer the loss again
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 131 »
  Print  

Jump to: