Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:16:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 131 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your trading strategy?  (Read 304622 times)
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 05:20:49 PM

I really hope that the price can keep up with that.
I had buy 200 bitcoin at $345, anyone could help how to reduce loss...

the best for you is to wait, dumping now would be pretty stupid, we are not so far away from your entry level 1-3 months at worst and we can be there, best strategy for me is buying some coins each day, not necessarely a whole btc, but few units of it and hold, nothing else, but i think that leverage is very good with today small fluctuation, one can earn a lot of money if done right

you mean I should continue to buy a bitcoin per day until the price raise up..

i find it as a good strategy too, maybe you can do 0.1 per day if 1 btc is too much for you, in this way you can limit a huge loss in the case bitcoin go down again
Or you can used the different ways to buy bitcoins, You can buy and sell altcoins, from this way you can earn profit and also you can raise up the price of bitcoin from buying it.

this is more risk because you are adding other variables called altcoin, better to deal with one coin ata time in crypto, imho...unless you're an experienced trader

But more buying will cost you much although later you will get it but it is too much for him $350 for each and he got 200 btc, that is around $70,000. I think buying again will make him suffer the loss again

i can't really understand you

but buying in small chunks will surely reduce the loss if the price drop in the future, instead of going big directly
Dotakels

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 08:07:17 AM

the best for you is to wait, dumping now would be pretty stupid, we are not so far away from your entry level 1-3 months at worst and we can be there, best strategy for me is buying some coins each day, not necessarely a whole btc, but few units of it and hold, nothing else, but i think that leverage is very good with today small fluctuation, one can earn a lot of money if done right

i find it as a good strategy too, maybe you can do 0.1 per day if 1 btc is too much for you, in this way you can limit a huge loss in the case bitcoin go down again
Or you can used the different ways to buy bitcoins, You can buy and sell altcoins, from this way you can earn profit and also you can raise up the price of bitcoin from buying it.

this is more risk because you are adding other variables called altcoin, better to deal with one coin ata time in crypto, imho...unless you're an experienced trader

But its better to have a high risk than you have only a small risk, because you can earn more and you can learned from those things like the right things that you do so that you can earn more and you money not lose.
Amph
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 10:48:12 AM
Last edit: July 10, 2015, 06:52:27 PM by Amph

But its better to have a high risk than you have only a small risk, because you can earn more and you can learned from those things like the right things that you do so that you can earn more and you money not lose.

what? you post does not make sense, it's always better to minimize the risk not the opposite, dealing with many altcoin, can only rise the % of danger, not advisable at all

if you want to go with altcoin, choose 1-2 of them , the best one and stick with it

this is more risky because you are adding other variables called altcoin, better to deal with one coin at time in crypto, imho...unless you're an experienced trader
Dotakels

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 05:05:11 PM

what? you post does not make sense, it's always better to minimize the risk not the opposite, dealing with many altcoin, can only rise the % of danger, not advisable at all

if you want to go with altcoin, choose 1-2 of them , the best one and stick with it

Ohh so you are saying that dealing with one altcoins, sorry i didn't read that. Yes you correct its better to have only a one altcoin to deal with business.
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 05:08:54 PM

Very simple strategy: Watching the ANN threads of about twenty promising coins and waiting for new releases. If a new release has been announced then I buy the coin with a stake between 0.1 to 0.5 BTC. Around 90% of the coins rise over the next weeks. So there is a good benefit between 10 and 200% each time.
Usually the most people get into a coin when they see on coinmarketcap etc that it is rising. But this is too late.
grandFX
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 05:46:47 PM

my trading strategy for technical indicators:
Support and resistent with fibonanci
Bollinger bands
candle time
MACD

ammybenj

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 12:45:54 PM

Wow... Cheesy This discussion gives me energy. I was curious to know the wining strategies and I found this discussion very useful. I'll try when I'll get ready and definitely will share mine with new individual experience. 
Dotakels

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 03:03:37 PM

Wow... Cheesy This discussion gives me energy. I was curious to know the wining strategies and I found this discussion very useful. I'll try when I'll get ready and definitely will share mine with new individual experience. 
i am glad that you have learned some things in this forum, its a great help to you to know what you are going to when that situation comes to you.
BTCBinary

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 03:23:54 PM

buy low, sell high - universal trading stratagy   Grin
Amph
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 04:32:18 PM

buy low, sell high - universal trading stratagy   Grin

not a strategy, that's the ultimate goal of your strategy, how you achieve in the ebst way that goal?

usually it is by following the trend step by step, but i guess there are numerous good strategy that can do well
titulng

Activity: 484
Merit: 250

HubrisOne

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 03:20:53 AM

Ohh so you are saying that dealing with one altcoins, sorry i didn't read that. Yes you correct its better to have only a one altcoin to deal with business.

the prices suddenly rose six times on Friday, if you buy totally 200 btc in the last months and dump them in last Friday, then you can ransom your losses.

so, the opportunity is always there, just catch it

◆

▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄▄            ▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██       ██      ██       ██      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄      ██      ▐██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄██▀▀▀██▄▄        ▀██▄     ██      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀       ██      ██       ██              ██               ██      ██      ██              ██▀       ▀██         ██▄    ██      ▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██      ██       ██      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀      ██      ▐██▄▄▄▄        ▐█           █▌      █▄ ▀██   ██      ██▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██      ██       ██      ██▀▀▀▀▀██        ██▀▀▀▀▀▀        ██        ▀▀▀▀██▄      ▐█           █▌      ██   ██▄ ██      ██▀▀▀▀
██       ██      ██       ██      ██      ██       ██   ▄▄         ██             ▐█▌     ▐█▄         ▄█▌      ██    ▀█▄██      ██
██       ██       ██▄   ▄██       ██     ▄█▀       ██    ▀█▄       ██            ▄██       ▀██▄▄   ▄▄██▀       ██     ▀███      ██
██       ██        ▀▀███▀▀        ████████▀        ██      ▀█      ██      ███████▀           ▀▀███▀▀          ██       ██      ██████████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████████████████████████████████████████████

▄███████████▄     
██▀       ▐█▀█▄   
██        ▐█  ▀█▄ 
██        ▐█    ▀█▄
██        ▝▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██               ██
██  ███████████  ██
██               ██
██  ██████       ██
██               ██
██▄             ▄██
▀█████████████████▀
WP

jazzhandzer

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

Howdy!

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 03:42:13 AM

buy low and sell <
Dotakels

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 12:26:51 PM

the prices suddenly rose six times on Friday, if you buy totally 200 btc in the last months and dump them in last Friday, then you can ransom your losses.

Yes just have a long patient and keep waiting and it will be worth some day so just get the opportunity and take it as a strategy.
giustone

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 08:12:58 PM

My strategy is very simple
I buy cheap and sell expensive.
The gold rule is to have patience.

BurgerKill

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 08:21:02 PM

Bro, thats's everyones strategy! I don't know any other than this, there's probably nothing only this..
Good Luck if you are trading!
lottery248
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 03:02:33 AM

i don't really know, but i have one, lemme explain:

when the price is low, i will buy a part of the coins; when the price goes up, i sell a part of the coins.
example:
i had 1 btc, the coin price was .00001 (low); i would buy 30,000 units.
if the price rises to .000013 or whatsoever, i would sell 15,000 units.
in case of rising again to .000017 , i would sell 5,000 units. or in case of down to .000011 , i would buy another 15,000 units.
if price suddenly fallen to .00001 again, i would buy another 25,000 units.
if i had all units, and price fell to 9 bits, i would sell 60% of the coins first to prevent from losing.
so on.

in case of skyrockets, i would confirm that if the price is still having potential of rising; because the skyrocketing is usually bubbles, if crashed, i would lose major amount of money.

you need high frequency of trading in order to gain profit.

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason
Nrcewker
Copper Member

Activity: 2212
Merit: 536

Promotional Campaign Manager|Telegram @NrcewkerBTC

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2015, 07:49:17 AM

yeah, it's just a basic principle, not strategy.

would you see anyone buy high and sell low?

Mieehayii

Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 08:50:17 AM

The opportunity has passed, and now the price is back to 270.

I think if he wants to recoup his losses, he must do a gamble again: Buy now 200 btc, or less if you can afford. then wait for the next price burst, and sell them.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███▀████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀▄█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄█▄▀████

███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀█████
███          ▀███   ████████   ██    ▀█████████   ██           ▀████   █████
███   █████▄   ██   ████████   ██      ▀███████   ██   ██████▄   ███   █████
███   ██████   ██   ████████   ██   █▄   ▀█████   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███   █████▀   ██   ████████   ██   ███▄   ▀███   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███          ▄███   ▀██████▀   ██   █████▄   ▀█   ██   ███████▀   ██   █████
███   ▄▄▄▄▄███████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███   ███████▄      ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████
███   █████████████▄        ▄████   █████████▄    ██        ▄▄▄█████   █████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
[[[ Whitepaper    Twitter     Facebook]]]
[[[  Telegram      Medium     Youtube ]]]
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1414

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2015, 08:16:46 PM

I think if he wants to recoup his losses, he must do a gamble again: Buy now 200 btc, or less if you can afford. then wait for the next price burst, and sell them.

Thinking of trading as a form of gambling is what makes people fail to recoup their losses. Trading is not gambling and if you dont know what you are doing then probably the best way is to stay away from trading otherwise this will be just another way to lose some money. Plus that you dont need a price burst to sell it because there is always a small rally or waves that you can actually take advantages from

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 08:52:57 PM

Buy a significant amount of all coins between top 3 and top 15 and wait until the Chinese pump them. Similar to Litecoin, Dash, Masternode and probably Peercoin and Namecoin over the last weeks. Strategy works fine.  Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 131 »
  Print  

Jump to: