Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:57:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 131 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your trading strategy?  (Read 304622 times)
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2016, 09:17:06 PM

If I'm going to trade then I always make sure that I suffer no loss.
Often I want to do what's right for back so I can invest it later. You should not trade there too much.

How can you talk about "sure no loss"
if it could be possible what you say...it would be known...

SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2016, 09:30:29 PM

If I'm going to trade then I always make sure that I suffer no loss.
Often I want to do what's right for back so I can invest it later. You should not trade there too much.

Trading ain't that hard when it comes to learning it...
If you are so concerned about profits, you should learn trading from forex learning websites as you will definitely grasp lot of knowledge about it, and can then apply those principles on BTC trading...

I found that the btc-fiat price is pretty losely following the indicator rules that work on forex. When on forex then some of the indicators follow the rules pretty good, probably because more traders know these indicators and will follow them. Though on bitcoin... i don't really know... it is way more random.

Probably because of the much lower volume.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
secone

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 07:57:08 AM

how about buying bitcoin at $400 then hold it and waiting rise to $440 in 1month (10%), if not reached $440 then cut lose,,,?

are this good strategy?
gotmilk_

Activity: 442
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 08:15:06 AM

In the last year, I stopped betting on the BTC price on its own, but rather on the price differences between exchanges (arbitrage).
Although the profit is not so huge as buying low, selling high - it`s much more predictable and you can earn money even though the price
is falling down.
vannoux

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

sima aing sima maung, sora aing gelap ngampar

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 09:28:23 AM

In the last year, I stopped betting on the BTC price on its own, but rather on the price differences between exchanges (arbitrage).
Although the profit is not so huge as buying low, selling high - it`s much more predictable and you can earn money even though the price
is falling down.

Yeah, I am also do the same thing.
arbitration more safe than trading, almost zero risk IMO  Grin..
elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 11:50:46 AM

is falling down.

Yeah, I am also do the same thing.
arbitration more safe than trading, almost zero risk IMO  Grin..

Yeah i like this idea even i will try doing it since the risk is being minimized unless like predication or other gambling where you end up losing all your bitcoins

Am I spamming? Report me!
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 12:53:40 PM

is falling down.

yah. you take advantage slightly. but it is an ongoing thing. you are a smart and frugal. you know little by little then you will be rich. you will be rich in a long time but it was definitely !!! I like the way you work.
ctlaltdefeat

Activity: 464

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 04:39:48 PM

i have no strategy,for bitcoin trading i dont use strategy,just like ordinary traders,buy when the price low,and sell when the price high,simple. but i dont think its can applicable to altcoin trading.
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 04:49:08 PM

i have no strategy,for bitcoin trading i dont use strategy,just like ordinary traders,buy when the price low,and sell when the price high,simple. but i dont think its can applicable to altcoin trading.
but it's better for you always analyze every want to buy or sell. because we did not know that the price may fall very far.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1348

Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 09:13:42 PM

How do you know when the price is low? Is it low when it drops by $10 or maybe $50? If you buy at -50 what if it goes to -70? Do you buy more or wait? It's not that simple.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
secone

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 01:46:58 AM

it's a strategy, if you not have strategy you will buy bitcoin when you want, and you will sell when you want, you can sell your bitcoin at low price and buy back at highest price
Patusinmod

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 02:59:28 PM

it's a strategy, if you not have strategy you will buy bitcoin when you want, and you will sell when you want, you can sell your bitcoin at low price and buy back at highest price

The best trading strategy is just to buy and hold the bitcoin. We are not good at trading at all. Most of us will lose money to the exchanges.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 04:37:01 PM

The best trading strategy is just to buy and hold the bitcoin. We are not good at trading at all. Most of us will lose money to the exchanges.

that is one easy way to hold for the long term investment.

but if you want to earn a daily profit you have to stay aware of the market at all times with all kind of bots and alerts in order to buy low in the dips and sell high again after the rise.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 08:14:40 AM

Let's see the LakeBTC's graceful charts, during this period when drop $2 per rise $1  Angry

How do you keep the profit? If cant, how do you stop loss? please share your strategy with me, thanks!

i dont think trader use strategy when trading bitcoin,the only one who called as strategy is how they looking for information about price increase,and they will decide how much and how long they trade bitcoins.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
CryingMidget

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 08:29:02 AM

Let's see the LakeBTC's graceful charts, during this period when drop $2 per rise $1  Angry

How do you keep the profit? If cant, how do you stop loss? please share your strategy with me, thanks!

i dont think trader use strategy when trading bitcoin,the only one who called as strategy is how they looking for information about price increase,and they will decide how much and how long they trade bitcoins.
No need to check the chart and all dude.  Generally traders use acquire the bitcoin when the price is low and just selling when it is high dude.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 09:07:30 AM

the best trading strategy in order to make more bitcoin is to be always aware of the market.

- when bitcoin price is moving, move your investment to bitcoin and start trading (buy low sell high)
- when bitcoin price stopped and reached an stable state, move your investment in altcoin market and trade there(buy lose sell high)
- come back and forth to earn the maximum amount.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2016, 09:55:30 AM

the best trading strategy in order to make more bitcoin is to be always aware of the market.

- when bitcoin price is moving, move your investment to bitcoin and start trading (buy low sell high)
- when bitcoin price stopped and reached an stable state, move your investment in altcoin market and trade there(buy lose sell high)
- come back and forth to earn the maximum amount.

the saying buy low sell high is just a "vérité de Lapalisse"
it is exactly the same if I advice you to buy the winning tickets in the lottery.

Look at my U2cloudmining system:
you have 6 possibilities to act:
claim for free shares with a bonus
sell with a bonus
re-invest with a bonus
claim for free VIP shares
buy shares without a bonus
do nothing and wait and see... (lol)

The strategy is to do what is the best for you and it is changing becausr it depends on what the other traders do.

unixs_26

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 03:32:22 PM

I use high low chart for a weeks before..then order buy 10% actual price..need patient then if i get the coin order sell 20%..always works for me..
plost24

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 06:36:17 PM

i trade like all people buy low and waiiit to the price to get higher and then boom sell all and welcome profit :p it can take days but it beter than saving them in wallet

For rent 1.4 Bitcoin for 11 months starting Feb 1 2017
krunox123

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2016, 07:00:48 PM

I'm pretty sure most of the people here probably know my method and is probably has practiced this method for years. My method is not a secret, it is kind of "buy low, sell high".
Honestly, I'm still a newbie to trading. But I have been trading since 2 years ago... not really suitable for me though.

Life sucks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 131 »
  Print  

Jump to: