Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:21:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BIT-X.com | Exchange BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP & Rub | Bitcoin Debit Card!  (Read 66831 times)
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 04:58:23 PM

thank you for the list checked out the post, to me it seems like it is XAPO or something similar, card has actual customers name on them, is a visa card, does not ship to USA and 2 other countries..... just like XAPO. I have nothing against XAPO card i love the customer name on it and i love only sells the amount of bitcoin needed to cover the actual purchase right on the spot. I really hope bit-x follows this guide lines for the card the mentined few post ago should be out by march 2015  Wink

BIT-X.com's debit card, when launched, will not disappoint!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 07:30:51 PM

thank you for the list checked out the post, to me it seems like it is XAPO or something similar, card has actual customers name on them, is a visa card, does not ship to USA and 2 other countries..... just like XAPO. I have nothing against XAPO card i love the customer name on it and i love only sells the amount of bitcoin needed to cover the actual purchase right on the spot. I really hope bit-x follows this guide lines for the card the mentined few post ago should be out by march 2015  Wink

Oh wow so they are going to introduce their own debit card into this am assuming that one can then load funds into it and spend around the globe. Am assuming pre pay loadable debit card to load in funds and  use online.

If this is such a think please make it supportive in UK and to also support topping up feature using paypoint, if this got added to it then am sure many across the UK would use.

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2015, 12:47:17 AM

Oh wow so they are going to introduce their own debit card into this am assuming that one can then load funds into it and spend around the globe. Am assuming pre pay loadable debit card to load in funds and  use online.

If this is such a think please make it supportive in UK and to also support topping up feature using paypoint, if this got added to it then am sure many across the UK would use.

NOOOOOOOO lol we dont want a card you top off, we need a card that you can have bitcoin stored in wallet and spend only actual amount in bitcoin to fiat conversion. I hate that i have to top off ANX Premium mastercard 2-3 days in advance with a minimal of $100. Also want to see the customers name printed on card. I was actually denied a purchase at liquor store because anx card does not have customers name on them so they could not do age verification

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 03:14:14 PM

I am sure you will be pleased when further BIT-X debit card details are announced!
BIT-X.com (OP)

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

Licensed Forex Participant - Bitcoin Debit Cards!

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2015, 08:57:40 PM

The mining fee, as of January 13, has been lowered 33% to only 0.0022 USD (0.00000929BTC) per GHS per day. This initiative ensures user mining profitability and return on investment!

How do you calculate the fee? Is the USD value constant or not? Because today is the fee only 0.00000827 BTC which is equivalent to btc exchange rate $260. At $210 it should be at about 0.00001 BTC ?

I mean it's nice it is lower but it is hard to make any calculations without knowing whats up.

Thanks for the interest. The mining maintenance fee is denominated in USD (but can be paid with any other supported currency if required) and is 0.0017 USD per GH/s per day (0.00000800 BTC at current market rates). The USD value will fluctuate slightly over the course of a day due to the varying exchange rate, however will always be in the 0.0017 USD range.

Reynaldo
Legendary

Activity: 1143
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 01:54:13 AM

im really disappointed. I registered and submitted all my files immediately and still identity not verified.. Sad
DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 04:03:48 AM

im really disappointed. I registered and submitted all my files immediately and still identity not verified.. Sad

how long has it been to since you submit verify information?

BIT-X.com (OP)

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

Licensed Forex Participant - Bitcoin Debit Cards!

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 07:12:59 AM

Please login and check your internal BIT-X inbox.

DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 08:17:24 PM

I am sure you will be pleased when further BIT-X debit card details are announced!

well lets hope you are correct cause i think we all want a top of the line product we can use proudly and not be raped by fees or have issues every other day  Grin

Reynaldo
Legendary

Activity: 1143
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 05:16:46 AM

more than 2 weeks..

Basic   2014/12/30 13:22   2021/01/17   On-Hold   
skuser

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 09:36:32 AM

The mining fee, as of January 13, has been lowered 33% to only 0.0022 USD (0.00000929BTC) per GHS per day. This initiative ensures user mining profitability and return on investment!

How do you calculate the fee? Is the USD value constant or not? Because today is the fee only 0.00000827 BTC which is equivalent to btc exchange rate $260. At $210 it should be at about 0.00001 BTC ?

I mean it's nice it is lower but it is hard to make any calculations without knowing whats up.

Thanks for the interest. The mining maintenance fee is denominated in USD (but can be paid with any other supported currency if required) and is 0.0017 USD per GH/s per day (0.00000800 BTC at current market rates). The USD value will fluctuate slightly over the course of a day due to the varying exchange rate, however will always be in the 0.0017 USD range.

Thanks for clarifiying, http://nextdifficulty.com/#roi updated accordingly Wink

marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 04:14:33 PM

more than 2 weeks..

Basic   2014/12/30 13:22   2021/01/17   On-Hold   

Have you let the site's support know? I will personally contact the team and see that this matter is resolved in a timely manner.
DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2015, 04:25:14 PM

mmm interesting so we can pay for fees with other fiat currencies? I know cex or hashnest one of those 2 has a option to where you can have the fees paid with fiat usd. I think they take it from credit or debit card or you send them money to cover the fees never really lookied into it in much detail

marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 07:08:57 PM

mmm interesting so we can pay for fees with other fiat currencies? I know cex or hashnest one of those 2 has a option to where you can have the fees paid with fiat usd. I think they take it from credit or debit card or you send them money to cover the fees never really lookied into it in much detail

Correct, you can select whichever currency (support by BIT-X) to pay maintenance fees with.
marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 02:41:51 PM

well lets hope you are correct cause i think we all want a top of the line product we can use proudly and not be raped by fees or have issues every other day  Grin

I am sure all users will be satisfied.
DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2015, 03:41:39 PM

well lets hope you are correct cause i think we all want a top of the line product we can use proudly and not be raped by fees or have issues every other day  Grin

the days are going by so slow i am just checking this forum every day all anxious to see this new debit card you are going to be offering i cant wait to see all the details of the card including fees if any in great detail  Wink

marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 09:34:15 AM

well lets hope you are correct cause i think we all want a top of the line product we can use proudly and not be raped by fees or have issues every other day  Grin

the days are going by so slow i am just checking this forum every day all anxious to see this new debit card you are going to be offering i cant wait to see all the details of the card including fees if any in great detail  Wink

I'm really excited too for the release of information about the card!
irfan_pak10
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650

Sugars.zone

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2015, 11:42:47 AM

When you are going to add skrill and debit card. Any expected date?
And in how many days your  Personal BIT-X CRYPTO VISA card will reach at my home?

Thanks

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2015, 05:29:48 PM

And in how many days your  Personal BIT-X CRYPTO VISA card will reach at my home?

Thanks

the card is not out yet for anyone, atleast i do not think so, i am not sure what shipping times will be but i would like to know as well i am in the USA  Wink

irfan_pak10
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650

Sugars.zone

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2015, 05:02:15 AM

Thanks

the card is not out yet for anyone, atleast i do not think so, i am not sure what shipping times will be but i would like to know as well i am in the USA  Wink

Yes i know its not out yet.
Few days ago i ordered okpay card, and they said they will shipp the card in 2 month which is really too much time.

Please bit-x consider this and shipp the card in atleast in 10 days

Thanks

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: