Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:15:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SuperCoin [TC Team] Now with 100%POS Multipool  (Read 97762 times)
bittybit11

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 10:49:19 AM

http://www.trustedcryptos.com

Nice web presence.

Keep up the good work.

that seems to only be you, the website is up right now.

i know some asian countries have it blocked. because it is a website related to crypto.

Bullshit.

I don't live in an "asian country", and I can surf every other crypto-related site on the fucking planet, so don't tell me it's "only me" or that I'm "blocked".

I've used Firefox, Internet Explorer, TOR, and even used HTTrack to try to download the entire site...

Even a whois search with screenshots doesn't return any results...try it yourself and see:
http://whois.domaintools.com/trustedcryptos.com

There is no website up at http://www.trustedcryptos.com

I was coding websites when most of you were still in shitting in your diapers, so don't tell me I don't know what I'm talking about...

I am living in Europe, and have the same problem: http://www.trustedcryptos.com is not working, even after I cleared cache/cookies!( tried this with different computers, different ip and nothing) Sad

mdtspain
Legendary

Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 11:27:38 AM

Nice web presence.

Keep up the good work.

i know some asian countries have it blocked. because it is a website related to crypto.

Bullshit.

I don't live in an "asian country", and I can surf every other crypto-related site on the fucking planet, so don't tell me it's "only me" or that I'm "blocked".

I've used Firefox, Internet Explorer, TOR, and even used HTTrack to try to download the entire site...

Even a whois search with screenshots doesn't return any results...try it yourself and see:

I was coding websites when most of you were still in shitting in your diapers, so don't tell me I don't know what I'm talking about...

I am living in Europe, and have the same problem: http://www.trustedcryptos.com is not working, even after I cleared cache/cookies!( tried this with different computers, different ip and nothing) Sad

Can you tell me from which countries you are trying to connect to the website...Like that I can file a complain to the hosting service 

Thanks
nomad13666
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 01:28:26 PM

Nice web presence.

Keep up the good work.

Bullshit.

Can you tell me from which countries you are trying to connect to the website...Like that I can file a complain to the hosting service 

Thanks

You've had multiple reports from multiple users at multiple locations that your site is down...start with that...

http://www.domaintools.com/research/ping/?query=188.93.231.75&search=ping
Griffith (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1400

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 01:46:03 PM

alright. so it seems the website is down for about half the people. we will contact the web hoster to see what the problem is. otherwise we will switch web hosting services. the website IS online. i guarantee that.

if it is down for you. could you please post your country so that we can give a more accurate problem report to the web hosting service?

EDIT: if i try to go to the site using the IP it doesnt let me either but the url works. which means the DNS is doing something funky. i will reset that on the website. see if that helps any

B4zz4

Activity: 629
Merit: 500

Ponderously ruminative

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 01:51:16 PM

Something odd is definitely going on - I'm starting to get lookup failures from Australia too although I can still reach the site and I have downloaded wallets from trusted-cryptos.com twice since the new year.

Tips: CANN: CRAUn1GyLcqyC2dfi7F1FDjvrzmLzwApAx
mikeymillie

Activity: 370
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 01:52:57 PM

The site works for me, posting from a client's office overlooking the national mall in Washington DC...
Griffith (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 01:53:54 PM

Something odd is definitely going on - I'm starting to get lookup failures from Australia too although I can still reach the site and I have downloaded wallets from trusted-cryptos.com twice since the new year.

yeah. we will more than likely be changing hosters. they have a messed up DNS and i cant even fix it with the settings they let me change
Griffith (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 01:57:31 PM

we have filed a complaint. if this doesnt get resolved within 3 business days. we will be changing hosting providers
mikeymillie

Activity: 370

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 02:24:31 PM

we have filed a complaint. if this doesnt get resolved within 3 business days. we will be changing hosting providers

I have no relationship with  www.asmallorange.com other than to say that i have used them for about a dozen projects both personally and as part of packages for clients, and i have had zero issues with them.  Great performance (I think their servers are 100% SSD-based now, among other perks), no downtime in all the time i have been using them (over 2 years).

Support is very responsive, and price is fairly reasonable, though not the cheapest out there. 
Ticked

Activity: 1526
Merit: 473

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 03:13:53 PM

The site is working fine here in the north east US, but thanks for the quick action for those it is affecting. 

More members should donate to allow the dev team to have more resources to build super... I will pledge another 25K super if we as a community can raise 200k super

I will happily match this under the condition that the TC group agrees that this donation amount will prompt forward development.

MdtSpain is making a graphic drawing of the roadmap, he said he would do it tomorrow. so that will be uploaded then.
Don't know what you are pointing to....the roadmap is on the OP page for a long time now

Really, Where?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=875651.msg9675361#msg9675361

I don't see a graphic representation of where Super is heading, nor a written road map. Yes, there are talking points for In Wallet Trading, MultiCoin Wallet, & a Decentralized Exchange.  How about target dates? Steps being taken towards these goals? Strategic business intergrations utilizing Super? Truly anonymizing the Tx's by splitting the supersend transaction into standardized 5 super, 10 super, etc chunks? (excuse me, I cant recall the correct verbiage) 

Also, Whats up with the multipool?

Trusted Crypto, It seems as if you have taken on quite a lot of work spanning many projects over the past few months.  Looking at your other projects, I see similar scenarios, talk, but not a lot of progress.  If you are going to manage all this, its understandable that the work occurs slightly slower, but it has to OCCUR. The easiest way to keep us investors happy is with constant communication so we believe you are working diligently and not becoming swamped with all you've taken on...

Please address all points, not just whichever is easiest and most convenient to explain.

Once again, not FUDDING, just being critical with my money.  We all want success here.
mdtspain
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 03:45:21 PM

The site is working fine here in the north east US, but thanks for the quick action for those it is affecting. 

More members should donate to allow the dev team to have more resources to build super... I will pledge another 25K super if we as a community can raise 200k super

I will happily match this under the condition that the TC group agrees that this donation amount will prompt forward development.

MdtSpain is making a graphic drawing of the roadmap, he said he would do it tomorrow. so that will be uploaded then.
Don't know what you are pointing to....the roadmap is on the OP page for a long time now

Really, Where?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=875651.msg9675361#msg9675361

I don't see a graphic representation of where Super is heading, nor a written road map. Yes, there are talking points for In Wallet Trading, MultiCoin Wallet, & a Decentralized Exchange.  How about target dates? Steps being taken towards these goals? Strategic business intergrations utilizing Super? Truly anonymizing the Tx's by splitting the supersend transaction into standardized 5 super, 10 super, etc chunks? (excuse me, I cant recall the correct verbiage) 

Also, Whats up with the multipool?

Trusted Crypto, It seems as if you have taken on quite a lot of work spanning many projects over the past few months.  Looking at your other projects, I see similar scenarios, talk, but not a lot of progress.  If you are going to manage all this, its understandable that the work occurs slightly slower, but it has to OCCUR. The easiest way to keep us investors happy is with constant communication so we believe you are working diligently and not becoming swamped with all you've taken on...

Please address all points, not just whichever is easiest and most convenient to explain.

Once again, not FUDDING, just being critical with my money.  We all want success here.

That is the roadmap...and no, we are not going to give you any dates for the simple reason that there are allways things that you don't expect, so just be patient.

You are talking about not a lot of progress...you will only see the finnished product, if we are working for 3 months on an application, that nobody has untill today, then maybe you should ask yourself WHY nobody has that application yet.

The things that we are working on on this moment, and we will keep working on this, is the Multipool (Griffith) and in wallet trading (a developer doing that for me). These 2 things are in the works... they will be ready when they are.

When that is finnished we will see what is next, probely Multicoin Support. But we are not letting you push us over the edge.

Fierce

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Fierce, The Legend

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2015, 03:57:31 PM

Can everybody give the devs a little breathing room.. We went months with no contact from dev and then no dev at all and everyone stayed together as a community...They have done fine so far and will continue to improve the coin... have a little faith and patience please  <3 from fierce

Supercoin (SUPER) The Only REAL Anonymous Coin with multi sig tech. No other altcoin can compete

http://ltcgear.com?apage=259ltcgear.com/?apage=259
Griffith (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 04:02:05 PM

if it helps anyone at all i should be finishing something this weekend

edit: is the website problem fixed? i cant test because i was always able to access it
mdtspain
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 05:38:03 PM

Our service provider has just restarted their firewall to see if that resolves the problem.

Can somebody that has problems please try and if the problem is still their tell us from which country they are trying

Dear Michael,

We restarted server's firewall.

Can your please verify in which countries the website doesn't open?

Thanks.

nomad13666
Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 06:59:15 PM

edit: is the website problem fixed? i cant test because i was always able to access it

Yes, the site is now accessible.

Thank you for your prompt attention per this matter.
Grgechkapitalac

Activity: 278

Back to the real world

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 10:11:39 PM

Hi guys.

Anything goin' on?

I think site is 100% working now.

Who knows where the cold wind blows, maybe I'm gonna return one day.
Griffith (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 06:31:08 PM

Hi guys.

Anything goin' on?

yeah. we are working. i am working on a pipe-lining program in java to run in sequence with the multipool (basically it is the payment processor). it is almost done debugging.
fuze0000

Activity: 518

Enjoying the ups & downs of Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 05:22:00 AM

Hi guys.

Anything goin' on?

yeah. we are working. i am working on a pipe-lining program in java to run in sequence with the multipool (basically it is the payment processor). it is almost done debugging.
Griffith does work fast when it comes to fixing issues.  Thanks!
Grgechkapitalac

Activity: 278

Back to the real world

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 09:37:52 AM

So quiet in here. It's creepy a little bit.

It was louder even when we didn't have a dev (team) behind coin.Why is that?

Who knows where the cold wind blows, maybe I'm gonna return one day.
fuze0000

Activity: 518

Enjoying the ups & downs of Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 12:07:03 PM

So quiet in here. It's creepy a little bit.

It was louder even when we didn't have a dev (team) behind coin.Why is that?
I feel the same way.  I think the vibe or energy has changed here.  I am not really sure how I feel our 2nd DEV team anymore.  No ETA for projects is what mtdspain said.  So we will just wait for them to do whatever they claim they will do.  Ppl are are going walk away from this coin with that particular approach.  Will trustedcrypto listen to this point of view .... highly doubt it.   I'll evaluate them in 30 days so Feb 13th.  hopefully they do something worthy enough to attract more investors by then or Griffith will be probably be burned out by then.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: